+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tupak Shaman Visionary tupakpsychic.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tupak Shaman Visionary tupakpsychic.com

So the deal with this guy I see the pop-ups about is..you request the free reading. Then he charges 99 dollars for a detailed reading which turnes out to be a lot of hype. For example he said in mine that I was restless in my marriage and that I need to focus on working things out, he was 100% wrong. He also saw that I wanted to start a business and for me to be successful he could help me. Well I already have a business that does quite well. He would help me for a discounted price of 399 instead of the normal price of 600.00. Be careful with this guy, his report id fuluff and not fact. He has a very strong sales pitch targeted to heit a nerve and get you excited about changing your life...don't buy into it.

www.tupakpsychic.com
    Last edited by Hope; 06-26-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: link added

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i have yet to find one of those pop up sites that arent fake or flood your emial with spam that you cant get rid of

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree...I just noticed the pop up on this site and din't want anyone to fall for it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for explaining Hope. I saw the Ad and remembered coming across this guy. He is a piece of work for sure. He can change your life for a fee you know:-).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

at least we know who is advertising at the moment and the new scams that pop out everyday, if we see them here, they are all over the web

Unregistered

He's a total fraud ... The free reading he gave me was frighteningly close to the truth I was not in a happy place & this is why I turned to him in the first place. I didn't pay anything but i kept getting emails from him & he was being really negative about how I felt about myself & that my future would get worse if I didn't take another reading & follow his advice .... I signed up to a payment scheme of £19.66 over 3 months as he was offering a money back guarantee if my life hadn't improved over this time?!!! He sent me a sequence of lucky numbers which ... So many to chose from so it's only a luck thing & a monthly prediction for the next year?!!! He's dispicable & taking money from the weak & vulnerable god if I'd paid the full price I'd be down over £699 ?!!!! Is there a way I can get my money back coz funny old thing he doesn't get any more "urges" to contact me to give me advice since I paid him?!!! Jane

Unregistered

Thumbs up Tupak Shaman Visionary tupakpsychic.com

What caught me was the fact that I found him through a conspiracy site that stated that money would no longer have value in the near future. Then he tells me in his initial īfreeī reading that I will come into 50 000 dollars or so. So no good to me if you see what I mean. I felt I was sold to much and ītoldī to much that he was the only way forward if wanting a happy excistance. Peace and Love

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This page is a joke, I registered to the free reading for fun and every few days I receive a new email telling me how miserable my life is and how much he can help me.

But the link to his questionaire is a funny one:
    https://secure.tupakpsychic.com/comp..._analysis.html

Some questions are really silly, are you afraid of spiders, snakes, mice, rats????? LOL

Email #1
    You made the right decision, XXXX!
    I’m going to help you see more clearly, and choose the right path, the path of victory and success in everything you do.
    In 48 hours at the latest you’ll receive my report of our Visionary Contact Session.
    Welcome to Tupak’s world!
    Talk to you soon,

Email#2
    Your visionary contact session, XXXX
    Hello XXXX,
    I know you’ve been impatient for it!
    This initial Visionary Contact Session gave me a
    chance to take inventory of your current life
    situation and I already have quite a few things to tell.
    Once again, you’ll see that the way I express myself
    is frank, direct and straight to the point.
    If some of the things I say shock you or seem like
    they are meant to provoke, just remember that’s not
    my goal. I am a man of nature, with a rich life experience
    and the purpose of the way I speak is to make you conscious
    of the realities of life, to show you the world from a new angle,
    to open your mind so that you can change your life by agreeing to make
    the right choices.
    Are you ready?
    I’m crossing my fingers that you’ll be shining along with me before long.
    Believe in yourself and in my powers,
    Your friend for life,

Email#3
    XXXX, it would be a shame to miss an opportunity like this!
    Listen XXXX,
    Why waste your life when I can give you everything
    you need to change it, and fulfill all your desires?
    As a sensible, intelligent person,
    I’m sure you understand this isn’t the time for discussions
    that lead nowhere, but the time to take action.
    Go ahead, take a quick look… It’s all there!
    Sincerely,

Email#4
    Bad Luck is not your destiny, XXXX!
    Well XXXX,
    Time goes by… and your life probably
    hasn’t changed.
    I can give you 7 good reasons to let me help you
    produce a radical change in your life that will enable you
    to enjoy immeasurable success.
    Sound good? Well, here they are!
    Sincerely,

Email#5
    I can change your life, XXXX!
    You’ll see why it’s important to hurry and ask
    for my help, XXXX.
    The object of your desire is coming your way in less than 30 days.
    Time goes by so quickly, and I just wouldn’t feel
    right if I let you miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime…

Go ahead, here it is...
    Sincerely,

Email#6
    XXXX, you could have your dream-life!
    You’ll see why it’s important to hurry and ask
    for my help, XXXX.
    The object of your desire is coming your way in less than 30 days.
    Time goes by so quickly, and I just wouldn’t feel
    right if I let you miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime…

Go ahead, here it is...
    Sincerely,

Email#7
    The most incredible thing just happened!
    You know XXXX,
    I warned you that requesting my help was urgent.
    I’m concerned about you… so much so that I
    wonder if you still want to trade in your life for
    a much better one.
    To prove what I can do for you, find out what
    just happened to Joyce only 8 days ago…
    Quickly read her story here!
    Sincerely,

Email#8
    XXXX, don’t miss out!
    XXXX,Honestly, how could you pass this up?
    I know what you need to be at peace with yourself.
    But I can tell you’ve stopped believing in your own
    ability to get back on your feet, just like you’ve
    stopped believing in the amazing power I have to change your life.
    Not so? Then check this out now… it’s your last chance!
    Sincerely,

Email#9
    You hold all the cards to succeed, so what are you doing XXXX?
    XXXX,
    The evil eye, you think it's something like the boogie monster, something to scare children?

You think that even if your life has its ups and downs, there is nothing you can do, that you must accept your destiny?

Well no!
    I know a quick and simple way to protect you in order to get rid of this lousy evil eye, the source of all your problems.

I look forward to hearing from you. You have too much to win tomorrow to refuse my help XXXX!

You want to know my secret?

Your friend for life,

Email#10
    When I think that you're sitting on a pile of gold XXXX
    XXXX,
    No, no and no, I do not want to hear you say that the evil eye does not exist and that even though your life could improve you must nevertheless bear the one you're living now.

What a joke of a life. A sad life, without joy, without nice vacations in the most beautiful places in the world, without prospects for absolute success, without the bright and fun aspect of being able to spend all you want, without a sincere and truly shared love…a life that could go from black to white in only a few days!

You just have to accept the means that will get you rid of the evil eye for ever since it is responsible for all the setbacks that you undergo.

If nothing is going in the right direction, if you're broke and unhappy in love, don't look any further. This is all due to the evil eye.

With what I'm offering you, you can just let the energy of luck enter your life!

Your friend for life,

Unregistered

Angry Tupak Shaman Visionary tupakpsychic.com

YES, this is to Confirm that Tupak, Visionary, Shaman, is a SCAM.

I created 3 email accounts and requested the Free readings from Tupak, I gave 3 different birth date but the Readings ALL came with the same content /BS.

Tupak does not exist, Tupak Meduim is owned by Kandinsky & Partners, in HONG KONG, GO AHEAD AND CHECK BY YOURSELF, When the banner pops up, click on free reading, A NEW WINDOW WILL OPEN, Scroll down to the very bottom of the form page and you will get this : This service gives access to a free consultation by e-mail.
    For more information on the proposed services: General Sales Conditions. CLICK ON GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS AND READ ABOUT THE FAKE TUPAK.
    I PAID $59 AND I WILL BE REQUESTING A REFUND

PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS AND STOP THIS BASTARD!

Unregistered

I tried the free reading and although it could have been somewhat on target. It was very generic in nature. And the worst part of the 'free' reading the long report spent more time talking about him and why I should trust him and his life story than it did on me. I didn't want his story.

When you got to take up space with your own life story, it definately seems fishy. The part I love about all these so called psychics is if you read the fine print they all say for entertainment purposes. Come on, tell me my lottery numbers. I'd be more than happy to split the winnings. Ooooops they can't do it because none of them are psychic. Is there really anyone that is?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I figured this was a bot, most of the banner ones are
    Something funny, maybe a coincidence, the email address style is the same with medium maria;
    http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/...92c2ee76d6926f
    http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/...2f4c63826e036d
    and see
    http://www.who.is/whois/tupakpsychic.com/
    http://www.who.is/whois/mediummaria.com/

- - - Updated - - -

and the description for the owner, tech, billing and admin are similar.
    The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
    - Albert Einstein

Star of the Future

I agree with you. I don't get good feelings about this 'guy,' if that's what he is. I think it's a company, a corporation. I also fell for the Maria Duvall scam. She, the brilliant psychic in France, who, if you give her your email address, will NEVER let you go. Like lice in your hair, you won't shake her out of your life. No matter if you beg her not to write to you again, she will continue to send you her latest offers and heart-felt pleas for your money. Her letters are posted from all over the world, including Singapore and China and Hong Kong and God knows where else. She gets around, you see. Every time I get one of her letters (I got one a week ago after a long absence) I say out loud: "How much do you want from me today, Maria? I mean, that's all you write to me for, isn't it? You want my fucking money, don't you? You're not writing for anything else." And NO ONE seems able to stop these bastards, these scum, who prey on weak and sensitive people, whose lives are troubled and who are seeking solace from some place. Yes, there are genuine clairvoyants and psychics and mediums, but you won't find them advertising like this, with pop-ups and other electronic and cyberspace shit. The real deals keep a low profile, and they are reached through word-of-mouth. One in particular, whose comments on my life, a man I will NEVER forget, died recently. He is Don Galloway of London. Here was a man of great sensitivity and authenticity. He was the real deal. No scams here. No send-me-your-credit-card-details so I can bleed you and then laugh at your naivetee. God help us all. What is humanity coming to these days? - Peter

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Some strong words, there are some that crave money, power, and destructive humour. Such scams are likely derived by them. That's not to say that these aren't for anything else but it's likely.
    By the way it's probably pointless to try and contact these schemes, they are most likely automated, a computer cannot make an analogue response to an email, sometimes if you wait long enough the spam will stop meanwhile you can use the spambox or blacklist feature on your email so you don't have to read those.
    The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
    - Albert Einstein

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I share here the 1 st piece of what I received...

Hello xxxx and welcome to my circle of friends!

You were right to contact me. Itís the best decision youíve made in a long time, and you did it despite your hesitation.
    Youíre still feeling a little hesitant right now. I can feel the vibrations, despite the distance between us. When I say your first and last name, I feel a shudder go up and down my spine. I sense your fears and doubts. Theyíre normal. But you have to be careful, because simmering doubts can build-up inside you and become like a pressure-cooker, making you finally decide to do something on a whim, even though the path you choose is a dead-end street.
    Itís normal to feel hesitant and doubtful. After all, we donít even know each other. Maybe youíve heard of me, or read about one of my exploits. I doubt it though, and that's why youíre asking yourself so many questions.
    I assure you, most people who contacted me and had the good sense to join my circle-of-friends, never regretted it. I donít know of a single one who hasnít sorted out their problems because of it. These peopleís lives were enriched through their contact with me, and now nothing can stop them. Theyíve all succeeded in life. Isnít that what you want?
    You might feel some hesitation before taking the next step, and that too is normal. But itís already too late. Some unknown force inspired you to get in touch with me, and there must be a good reason for it, believe me. Deep down, xxxx, you want a change. You're tired of your problem-filled life, of the difficulties you have making ends meet at the end of the month, of struggling to be understood and living with the burden of your unfulfilled desires.

I know because Iím never wrong. This initial Visionary Contact Session will allow me to get a feel for your current life-situation. I know youíre very far from having the life you want. Others donít understand you, and give you a whole bunch of reasons why.

But Iím telling you that the people around you are negative,xxxx You can believe what you want, but you donít have many true friends. That has to change! You need to do whatever it takes to change every aspect of your life. And Iím here to help you, because I have the experience you lack. I'm here to help you understand the things you still havenít grasped!

As I write this, I often feel your presence. Even from a distance, even if weíre hundreds or even thousands of miles apart, we can make contact via telepathy, simply through our thoughts. Did you know that, xxxx?

If you didnít, then it's time you took charge of your life and moved forward with one thing in mind: to evolve, constantly, and eventually reach the summit. If you hesitate, if you think youíll never achieve anything in life, then let me ask you: what are you doing here?
    Youíre here to learn and evolve,
    to achieve success in life,
    and open the door to a fabulous Destiny:
    Yours!

Iíll make every effort to bring new color to your life and enable you to find your wings and fly.
    I sense the richness of your personality,xxxx. I know everything around you seems static. Nothing is progressing the way you want, and doubts about your future are preventing you from moving forward naturally. Certain things might have happened, but they didnít.

Could it be that the obstacles impeding you in life now are the product of your own negative thoughts? Thoughts that destroyed any positive ones you had, creating an atmosphere of aggression around you thatís really not conducive to being happy.
    You have so many things going for you, assets youíre not aware of yet. If they could be liberated and harnessed, theyíd help you evolve considerably. But you see nothing, and accept the inevitability of what happens to you, even though you donít fully understand. These events belong to the future, and I can see them. I'm going to tell you about your future, and prepare you for the joys you deserve. I can do that because I have the unique ability to decipher the confusing situations that are at the root of your current difficulties.
    When I take stock of your life, itís clear to me youíre swimming in troubled waters. A thick fog is obscuring your long-term vision, creating unbearable anxiety in your life. You want to achieve your dreams, but everything seem to be working against you.
    Your friends and relatives, all those narrow-minded people who arenít telling you the important things, who give you false advice because everyone knows what others tell you is always best for you Ė what is it they know exactly? Not a single thing! They canít even take responsibility for their own lives, never mind help you live yours. Listen to your heart, and trust experienced people like me, people who have seen much, fought many enemies, and ultimately triumphed.
    xxxx, the fact you contacted me today is no accident. Chance doesnít exist, and you know it. You must come to terms with your true personality, your hidden strengths, your untapped potentialÖ and your weaknesses too. Youíve possessed assets ever since you were born that youíve never really had a chance to use. What a shame!

Let me illuminate your life, and tell you everything you need to know to make the best and wisest decisions possible. You have to learn to know yourself better and come to grips with the challenges on your path. ĎBut I have so many flaws,í you say. Well, so does everyone else. The thing is, youíve been nurturing your flaws, and now theyíre standing in the way of your personal evolution....

and blah blah ......

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I expect everybody gets the same messages, one of a few of each paragraph each worded differently but to the same meaning.
    Basically, 'he' insists that you need his help and of course that's very expensive, the way these schemes work is if you buy the next stage you'll get a message telling you that you need to buy something else, eventually you'll be led round in a big circle buying more and more readings, spell work and other sorts of powers until he either has all your money or you realise you've been led into nonesense. I wouldn't have thought an expert scambuster would finish an entire circle but so many do, the worst things about these schemes is the belief system convincing people that they are in constant need and only this automated 'psychic' can help.
    Tip: beware of any psychics that insist your reading is confidential, this is generally said when they give the same reading to everybody, it is your reading and you can do what you want with it.
    - Albert Einstein

Unregistered

Angry Tupak Shaman Visionary tupakpsychic.com

Very true what everyone is saying. His reading about me was quite on the target though and he had me convinced. I went further and paid for other thing and he no longer responded except to try to sell more. Be careful

Unregistered

This man has intruiged me and randomly gave me a free reading off of twitter.....I have been getting the same emails as everyone else here.. I have not paid any money and wont be paying any money, I'm glad I did my research.

Staubyn

I got spam as well. I got taken by Norah, they seem to all know each other and all are from out of the U.S.
    I played into it and now almost three months Nothing has happened. I am asking for a total refund otherwise
    this is going to the Attorney General for fraud before they rip off anyone else. We are living in a very
    tense, frustrating and several economic times and money is not to be used this way when one has very little
    of. I totally believed in this "Shaman". My fault for being gullible but I am now asking for refund.

bonnie

Hi, this is what I wrote back to him ... letting him know that none of us need to "listen" to false readings. We all search for Truth and meaning in this life and people like him know that sometimes we can be vulnerable.... but can I share that for myself I have found True meaning and purpose in my life... This precious gift is for ALL of you...and guess what you do not have to pay a cent!!! Just quietly "listen" to the heart of God. We do not need a person to tell us what to do or not do, but simply seek our the Truth of God. Who knows this man may seek out the Truth and leave deception behind him.

"He uncovers mysteries hidden in darkness; He brings light to the deepest gloom. He who made the Pleiades and Orion, who turns blackness into dawn and darkens day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the land--...the LORD is His name-- He reveals deep and hidden secrets.

I HAVE GREAT FAITH IN THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD WHO IS ALMIGHTY AND POWERFUL. MY LIFE IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD AND I AM GUIDED BY GOD NOT BY PEOPLE. THIS LIFE IS BUT TEMPORARY AND I NO LONGER CHOOSE TO SEEK AFTER THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD TO SHOW ME WHAT TO DO FOR GOD ALWAYS GUIDES ME IF I BUT LISTEN TO THE HEART OF GOD. FOR AS WE KNOW GOD IS SPIRIT AND EACH OF US HAS A SPIRIT WITHIN AND WE CAN CONNECT WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY THAT IS FRUITFUL. THE LOVE AND POWER OF GOD REACHES TO US ALL IF WE BUT SEEK TO KNOW THE TRUTH. MY ADVICE IS FOR YOU TO 'SEEK AFTER TRUTH' LET GOD TURN YOUR GIFT INTO SOMETHING ABUNDANTLY MORE PRECIOUS, TRUE AND PURE. SEEK AFTER GOD ASK HIM TO REVEAL TO YOU THAT HE WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH. FOR WHAT IS 'HIDDEN' FROM MAN IS NOT HIDDEN FROM GOD FOR HE SEE 'ALL' AND HE 'KNOWS' ALL. HE KNOWS 'YOU' BY NAME. MAY THE SPIRIT OF GOD SPEAK TO YOUR HEART THIS DAY!!!
    AWAKEN AWAKEN !!! ....He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. ... PSALM 91.1

Blessings to you

ormela

Tupak say he always keeps his promises..he say if you are not satisfied 100 %refund no questions ask i pay$ 79:99 and i can't understand the reading but he need me to get next for $299 SOLVE MY IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS when i contact him for my refund he never reply me back. he is fake!

desrose

Yeah, this Tupak makes me laugh. Not to offend anyone. I wrote him back with my own no risk guarantee. If he can give me the lotto numbers with his special Shaman power, I well then return the favor and join his circle of friends as I an certain he doesn't want to lose one who would remain loyal once he gained my confidence.
    I also informed him how blah it it's to even suggest he can make someone fall in love. He isn't even as creative as some if these other so called life changers. and the fake career he picks. Shaman are very private people. He makes him self the mans m.an, sexy and all that so that he can pray on beaten down women with no self esteem. And like any man who is like that, will use anything with out limitations(he he spoke one truth.. Tupak has no limitations) to get what he thinks is his.

Zen Master

This fake took $19 from me and said he would provide lucky numbers and gifts in 48 hours. Ha! He didn't and hasn't responded to my inquiry. Beware...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What really gave this guy away (to me) was, when I did his "Free" reading, he claimed he got it done for me in just a few hours.

As I was reading over it, that was way too much text. It had to have been pre-written, with changeable points.

The other thing that stuck out to me was the cost. 99 bucks? Really? lol, I think anything over 50 bucks is a rip off.

Unregistered

I am so happy I ran across this web page because I was just about to send him $79. All of your comments just saved me from wasting my money. Thank you!

Unregistered

Thank you for this scam exposing site ! We need these. These scum are taking advantage of people who are suffering, and need answers and help, and are often desperate ! Eventually we'll have a lot more internet police hunting these scumbags down ! Tom

Unregistered

I opted to try this online service and signed up for the free reading (which uses my birthday and name), and then, I paid for the dated reading. I chose to pay in 3 installments.

I was skeptical the whole time and was right. I gave it a chance, and basically, it is generic and general writing and rambling that can apply to most people who seek psychic input. For example, I had noted after filling out his chart, that I wanted insight into relationships and money. Well, he assumed I was single, I guess. So all of his advice did not apply to my marriage and family life. The focus on money was inappropriate, too - he kept assuming that I was in desperate times and needed to win the lottery or connect with him to know how to make tons of money now now now.

I was disappointed. The emails were almost daily from him, pushing to pay for more services to make a better connection. :-/

I finally sent the email requesting my refund for my first installment and I received confirmation "from him" via email that he would process it. So, I guess we shall see if I get the money back, but at least, I received a response about the refund.

This is more of an entertainment horoscope/psychic thing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I still receive spam from this guy til this day lol

Unregistered

This is a fraud 5 weeks ago only paid $14 to get these piping hot lucky numbers, to find out after I paid I can't open the page. I sent 3 emails requesting help over 4 weeks and no reply, but still sent emails to purchase more shit turned up in my email box. The test was $14 lucky I didn't spend anymore. Just goes to show test it first. This guy is a FRAUD DON'T TOUCH IT !!!!!!!!!!

RobertWayne

He said and begged not to tell my family or friends or neighbors that I have magnetism that I can use to dominate anyone.
    He says that he knows me more than I know myself and wanted to be my friend.
    He said don't give up on your dreams because I'm about to get what I want in six weeks.
    He started saying that he had the same problem that money only causes pain and misery saying he knew people who lost it all.
    Saying he had the same problem then started talking about the woman he loved that helped him thru it.
    He said there's a reason why I knocked on his door begging for help.
    He doesn't know that I only visited his website because I knew he could amuse me with his crazy visions.
    He said I have abilities that I don't know about and that he was the only one to unlock my true self.
    He also liked the fact that I'm an aries and that he liked that a lot and said that the leo and other natives could help and will be my lovers.
    And said some natives as in the zodiac animals wouldn't be trusted.
    What really sounded like tupac is that he said that some people I will meet that will help me with my destiny would also be taking advantage of me and said that I have to cross over the other side to find my destiny where there is no one stopping me from reaching my goals.
    I have to admit it had to take hours for him to write this passionate but crazy speech
    He said he will tell me about my future but he just kept going on about money and luck and him saying he will be with me always to help me with my destiny.
    What really proved he was a scam waswhen he said he left his body .

Unregistered

Sorry I read this information to late paid $99 haven't even got a reading!

Unregistered

Talking Re: Tupak Shaman Visionary tupakpsychic.com

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who shared on here. I was prepared to go set up a one off visa card of $20 to get my 'Powerful Shamanic Revelations' sent to me. Only a few chosen people get to receive this. $20 isnt to much but reading through this thread and seeing how he just ups the charges all the time, and not send things out is shocking. No way would I pay over $20 for something like this. Reading the emails he had sent others and the ones he sent me are almost identical.
    So thanks again. I hope others find this thread and read through it before sending their money away.

Unregistered

Talking Re: Tupak Shaman Visionary tupakpsychic.com

i get lots of things in my email. i cant seem to get rid of him. i always thought he was a shyster. thanks for clarifying it / sheryl

Unregistered

Re: Tupak Shaman Visionary tupakpsychic.com

I am so glad I used my head & thought I'd check him out.
    I got free reading & now he just won't stop emailing I was very close in believing him but reading all these reviews - I see now he is the lowest of the low playing & taking advantage of people's pain!
    The sad thing is that he is convincing & people wanting to change their lives for better try him!
    Only you can change your own life whenever you get any emails about him DELETE THEM!
    Thanks to all ur reviews!

Unregistered

i received the same email i thought it was total rubbish and i have never used an online medium or psychic they are all fakes and a good medium will take money after the reading not before and will always make sure you are 100% happy with what they have told you and will make sure you understand the full reading you wouldn't pay for goods before you got your shopping now would you in the real world so why dont people apply the same rules to the internet if everybody did then maybe these stupid scams wouldn't exist

Unregistered

I read this all too late :( just paid 99$

Unregistered

Like all the rest I have paid for a visionary reading. I am intrigued to see the final result. Sometimes you have to believe or go mad. I hope that this is not a scam but I fear the worst. Not a good way to start a new faith

Unregistered

I only wish I hadn't allowed myself to be so vulnerable! Unfortunately, I am totally ashamed and embarrassed about how much money I have spent. Also, I am now totally out of money and a job. I guess I did this to myself. Anyway, thanks to you all for bringing me to my senses.

Unregistered

Some are true psychics and light workers and this so called tupak and his associates are going to get their asses fried. I am a warrior of light and tupak you and your buddies are going to get a rude awakening as you have opened a can of whip ass. I fight for truth and freedom and squash individuals associated with con artists trying to make the psychic workers loom like con artists. You and your connections, your ass is grass, see you on the astrals and hopefully in peron so I can teach you a good lesson.

Unregistered

His name spelt backwards is: Kaput
    Not sucked in by him, but he sure sends a lot of crap.
    Pop

sharon

Hi topak im very thankfull for all the work u have done with me its just a shame that my bank account is withdrawn and has been for sometime xxxx

Unregistered

I just got my free email report and it was nothing but vague drivel. The only specific that was in there called me a "fire sign", and that's not even correct. I'm a Taurus, which is an earth sign. Yeah, this (fake) person really seems all-knowing.

Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Tupak Shaman Visionary tupakpsychic.com

He called me a 'queer duck' -.-
    that's a bit strange if you ask me..

Unregistered

After months of nothing happening, I emailed him through that address were given and called him a fraud....he came back with, " I will NOT accept that!" I emailed back and said accept it, it's done....stopped getting emails. I foolishly paid 2x, total of 129.90, I emailed PayPal about getting refund, they don't refund after 120 days, they sent an email to Tupak customer service, who in turn emailed me and said they'll be sending me a check....we'll see. I KNOW there are legitimate people with abilities out there.....it's sad with all these scammers. Get your money back before the year is up!!! Good luck everyone!

Unregistered

Thank you for all the reviews I was just about to pay him and then lucky me.... All his emails just disappeared from my phone. Luck is on my side and not from him. Beware to everyone even considering it.....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

So glad I didn't pay him a dime. It looks like he says the same thing to all of us and attempts to scare us. I insubscribed after my free analysis. It was hog wash!

Unregistered

Im so glad i read all your comments guys! I was about to pay him to join the circle of friends.. but something made me feel like researching on him as i felt that what he says is too good to be true..and the speech is always long . Its almost like hes beging to be my best friend wich can be abit scary. Seems to talk alot about himself aswel wich is weard. Im glad to find out hes fraud. I just need to have abit more faith in God. And all these constant emails i keep getting from this guy...i hope my life ain cursed now lol ad im aware he wont store emailing. Ill just ignore hes emails. Today my whole day was negative and im wondering if this guy has anyfing to do with it..

+ Reply to Thread