+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.templeatlantis.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

Has anyone tried templeatlantis.com? I haven'd found much negative stuff about them but thought would check with you guys..please help.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

Phoebe, I don't know if they are scammers, but my guess is yes, as I have heard of too many no results with them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

Anyone here heard of http://www.templeatlantis.com/? came across it today.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

They got a lot of negatives some time back.
    They are on here and they are known to advertise for scammers.

http://www.thebestof2worlds.com/topr...llcasters.html

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

I should have done my normal search before I asked:-) But I am glad they are here again so people in this forum can know. Hopefully Hope will move this to the scam list so they will show up in more recent searches.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

I believe in not mistaken they may be on there, but yes I agree if not.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

If not mistaken I mean, sorry.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

has anyone had anything done by "the atlantis team" www.templeatlantis.com they've sent me a few emails and seem to be pretty cool people (its a whole team each with a different area of expertise) but obviously a fancy web site doesnt mean anything. Apparently they've been featured on the history channel and also the discovery channel. i DO have the energy to do this. And its not that i don't "believe" that things like this can work... i've just never seen it with my own eyes or heard it with my own ears from a reliable source. but... when you're desperate you will put your energy into something no matter how outlandish it seems.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

Moved your post to the existing thread about this site.
    They were advertised in the list of "Top Spellcasters" at the www.thebestof2worlds.com site, a well known scammer site.

Not sure if they are real and if they have ever been featured on the history and discovery channels, if this claim is true, I would love to see it, do you have the links of these programs?, unfortunately we can not believe everything we read online.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

ok i'm starting to understand how this forum works a little better. WELL on their site is the discovery channel and history channel logos .... which i figured if they didnt work with them... those HIGHLY reputable corporations would be eating that web site alive for featuring their logos. BUT i guess you can't take everything at face value. I'm curious about all the people they show in the "about us" section. pictures of distinguished looking men called Dr. so and so and a pretty serious back story. anyway... if they're scammers then they are one of the more elaborate ones.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

Sure, they prey on your desperation, you want to believe on them and will not see the obvious signs of the Temple of Atlantis scam:

They tell you they can :

SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS! Whoever you may be, wherever you may live, we can help you ! Nothing more simple to solve your love problems, money trouble, or simply offer you a new fresh start in life.

IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS! Choose the spells that suits you and send your request. We guarantee that the work will be started within 48 hours from payment recieved. For most spells we only need full name, a date of birth and a short, detailed description, to be able to cast!

100% SATISFACTION OR TOTAL REFUND! We solemnly engage us to process any request you may ask for! If you are not satisfied with our services, we will refund you the same way you paid, no questions asked.
    - - - Updated - - -

Money back guarantee: When buying spells you and you are not happy with the result, you can ask for a full refund after 9 months OR a recast after 30 days only. Every case is unique and we all are differently receptive to magic, so result may differ. Above is the time frame 99% of our clients can expect. It's not possible for us to know if you are one of the 1% that needs to wait longer.

But if you want to know more, here is where the pictures come from, most of them are stock pictures:

Dr.Allen Mac Bride - Head of the Department
    Picture found here :
    www.louellenessex.com/clients_testimonials.html Dr Essex

Yuri Kutuzov - Vice-director
    More likely a stock picture found in few websites:
    www.retailersins.com/comservices/directors.shtml

Denise Lopez - Love Spells
    Found in the cover of this magazine
    www.psychanalysemagazine.com/les-mags26-psycho-bien-etre-coaching-sante-bio.html

Christina Jovanovic - Health Spells
    Another stock picture found on this page:
    www.kangarooboard.com/kangarooorder.html

Adam J. Goldstein - Expert in Protection, Luck and Curses
    Another stock picture found on multiple pages
    www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/preview-of-the-year/4001194/2009-What-the-experts-see-in-their-crystal-balls.html

Richard Anderson - Money, Business and Job spells
    His picture can be found here:
    www.boparama.com/robertcook/photographicwork.html

Hakkan et Umit Unsal - Friendship and family spells
    If you scroll to the bottom of this blog, you will find the source of this picture.
    www.airsarajlija.blogger.ba/arhiva/2010/06

They are as fake as their pictures and have been scamming many for quite some time.

As informed consumers we have the power to stop scams, do not feel bad, we all felt for it at one time or another, main reason why this forum exists.

Pay Pal Payment goes to : "Online Services" as a business name, more likely because they are using the same account on multiple pages and this is a way to mask it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

AMAZING. you're good! haha yeah I figured the site was too good to be true. definitely the most elaborate one i've seen. unreal. Hey maybe we should all make fake spell caster sites... we will all get rich.. problem solved.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

Quote Originally Posted by Someonehelp View Post
    AMAZING. you're good! haha yeah I figured the site was too good to be true. definitely the most elaborate one i've seen. unreal. Hey maybe we should all make fake spell caster sites... we will all get rich.. problem solved.
    Thanks, I have been doing it for a while and learned most of their tricks, some still amaze me everyday. I like to debunk scam pages, sometimes I wish I had more time for it ... that is why so many of them hate me.

Yes, it is a profitable business, that is why this forum exists, to help consumers learn to be smart and not to believe everything they read online.

Google is your best friend, it can save you money and pain, read, research, do your homework, talk to the person and ask questions, it does not guarantee you will get what you want, but it is the only way to find someone genuine, do not let fancy pages and elaborated stories fool you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.templeatlantis.com

I used them last year. I wanted to get more customers for my business. It was easy to pay, it always is lol. But but when it comes time to let you know how things are progressing that's when people want to forget about you. I sent an email to the person that I payed via paypal and asked if he did indeed recieve my payment and that I would have liked some sort of confirmation. Supposedly you get a free recast if you don't see any movement, I asked for one but no results at all. Thank goodness I only went with the basic casting.

+ Reply to Thread