+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vadoo Spell Caster vadoospell@gmail.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Vadoo Spell Caster vadoospell@gmail.com

My name is Darem,

Vadoo Temple Spellcaster has been corresponding to my situation and really cared about my situation. He helped me with many problems, with his spellcasting. You can email him at vadoospell@gmail.com or his phone: 2377054457050. His prices are reasonable. I know you are being negative about Nigeria, but he is real deal!!! He will never scam you and take away your money. Best of all, his spells doesn't have any side effects.

Here is his lists of spells:

Job Spell
    Love Spell
    Get Ex back Spell
    Healing Spell
    Protection Spell
    Body Switching Spell
    Promotion Spell
    Debt Elminating Spell
    Friends Spell
    Divorce Spell
    Eliminate Enemy Spell
    Fame Spell
    Success Spell

Thanks. Please email him at vadoospell@gmail.com. He helped me so much. if you need any questions, then PM me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i think its been said on here before Nigerian spellcaster BIG RED FLAG. Why is it none of them can ever have websites either. Sorry chunsie, until i hear from someone with a little more crediblility ill pass and im pretty sure most on here will also..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha least your honest about the Nigerian part, Chunsie or is it Darem? What on earth is a Body Switching Spell and why would someone want that...

Theres a section for Advertising 'Spellcasters'.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow.... These scammers are relentless.

On a separate note...what is a body switching spell?! I can be someone else?! Ohhh I want to be....Britney Spears!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Body swiching spell? this spell caster is really powerfull, I want to be Brad Pitt

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I take it back I want to be Rhianna

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeoWoman15 View Post
    I take it back I want to be Rhianna
    I don't think he can give your money back if you change person everytime, It takes a lot of energy.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

you guys could get the fame spell then youll be famous and others will buy spells wanting to be you! lol i think hope can move this to the scammers section asap.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not a scam. He emailed me personally, and he helped me financially. His spells are all true. I even called his former clients in UK and USA, and they said his spells really worked. I emailed like 5 of his former clients. I am skeptical myself. He really helped me out. He is from Nigeria but he has valid and true clients!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok chunsie,can you share more in detail your personal experience such as
    Who gave you this contact?
    Why were you looking for a spell?Which spell did you order?
    How much have you paid?
    How long did it take for results and what happened exactly?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I add what is Body Switching Spell?

What's the price of his spell?

What is capable to do?

Body Switching Spell is interesting.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok chunsie,can you share more in detail your personal experience such as
    Who gave you this contact?
    Why were you looking for a spell?Which spell did you order?
    How much have you paid?
    How long did it take for results and what happened exactly?

reply:

I looked on craigslist and also googled it and found this contact. I paid around 230 dollars for friends spell. It worked. It took three days, and my friends kept contacting me on text messages and adding me on facebook. I am really happy right now. It gave me the results that I really wanted. He told me to wait three days and I thought he will never contact me again after the results happened, but he still contacted me again and wanted hear the updates of his results of the spell.

Body Switching Spell, is stealing someone else's identity and pose as them. I think his price for body switching spell is 300 dollars. I am sure it worked.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did he tell you how he did this? What kind of magick does he use? What are his methods? Casters should be transparent about this.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Chunsie, how did you pay for the spell?

As Tiina would say left to right top to bottom this is a scam sorry Chunsie/Darem

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I paid for the spell, 230 dollars through Western Union. He simply told me what kind of items he used, and he didn't really explain to me except he said the spell was cast. That's all I know of. Real Spellcasters have to explain how they cast the spell, right?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well they don't have to tell all their process but they should be able to explain what the spellwork will entail. What kind of items did he use?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i have to much going on to get involved with this so this is all im going to say and then im done. chunsie came on here in jan with no friends been scammed blah blah blah afew weeks later there is an amazing caster who has solved all of her problems and that caster is from nigeria and uses western union. I would advise NOONE to contact this person or send them any money. spells are hard enough when cast by real workers much less this nonsense. take my advice or dont but im done your a fraud and lets move on.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

and also,you said he helped you financially... what did he do?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't using Western Union a big red flag too?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chunsie View Post
    I paid for the spell, 230 dollars through Western Union. He simply told me what kind of items he used, and he didn't really explain to me except he said the spell was cast. That's all I know of. Real Spellcasters have to explain how they cast the spell, right?
    Western Union + Nigeria = Red Flag, Scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

But there are other spellcasters that use western union. He sent me this special one dollar and I put it in a bowl, and it multiplied to thousands of dollars. He said he uses african voodoo, and used dead animals parts to ignite the spell. Hes not the only one that uses western union. You pay bills with western union too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

and here is his website: http://udaspelltemple.tk..
    I told you he's not a scam. He told me his website and spellwork is from african voodoo. that what it is.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Chunsie, kindly stop undermining our intelligence. None buys what you are selling. We have no time for that, we all need help. but no one is that desperate.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigeria right? Go count your thousands ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

chunsie, when you open a new thread on someone put a link to the site first then it can be looked up it at least lookss a little more believable and it can be searched.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Body Switching Spell, is stealing someone else's identity and pose as them. I think his price for body switching spell is 300 dollars. I am sure it worked.
    End Quote
    Sounds very ILLEGAL, very wrong, very bad and very un-ethical to me... Nobody would want their identity stolen .

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of you guys answers are really funny. Thank you for the chuckle.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by esoteric View Post
    End Quote
    Sounds very ILLEGAL, very wrong, very bad and very un-ethical to me... Nobody would want their identity stolen .
    Maybe it's 300$ to steal YOUR indentity?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone check out this page http://udaspelltemple.tk/men-problems.html

Wow Mr. President....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Call Dr. Brain Worker at +234-706-243-4272 and get a free advise or email me at info@udaspelltemple.tk

It's Nigeria and Western Union. They scam, been proven time and time again. Plus I do not think a legit spellcaster would be advertising on Craiglist. I hope we are wrong, for your sake, but almost 100 percent sure we are not. So far all the ones from Nigeria on another forum with temple in their email address, or site have lied and deceived at every chance they can.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeoWoman15 View Post
    Everyone check out this page http://udaspelltemple.tk/men-problems.html

Wow Mr. President....

Hmmmmm ....... I'm very interested. I don't know if i'm gonna be able to resist. My god!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol Leowoman. I don't want to come off as crude but that 12 inch claim would make a guy unsuitable for physical intimacy. I have looked up some of these false claims before to argue with a less than scrupulous spellcaster trying to scam a friend. I won't put the real stats on here, but have disputed similar false claims with Wikipedia. Anyone can look the real info. up themself. The contrast is pretty funny.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess we are all finding the claims pretty funny. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sword View Post
    Maybe it's 300$ to steal YOUR indentity?
    Still illegal, wrong, unethical, etc.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway! A very special website.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, yes indeed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is hilarious! I must say I haven't fallen prey to as many scams as some and haven't lost thousands. Thankfully. However, I fear that some have sought this person's services out of desperation. Even at my lowest I think (hope) Western Union would have sent me in the opposite direction. In the age of PayPal no one has to use the more expensive, time consuming Western Union.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW !! He really worked on Obama then !! LOL

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

a magic bowl full of mutliplying money? lol would you like to piss on my leg and tell me its raining while your at it chumsie clumsy clutzy or whoever you are?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is what UDA spell temple sent to me when i said I couldn't order because I couldn't afford the price:
    I have already submitted your name to my gods and you have to understand that this is Africa. and Africa voodoo never fail now i will need to clear your name and that of your Husband from my temple, i give you just a week to make sure you come up with the amount that were ask to pay for the items cause you have come to my temple to tempt power of the great vadoo and his historical power.

If you do not come up with this money then you will leave me with no choice than to destroy what you have ever worked for in life, Your work, your Husband, your children i will make you not to have non and if you have any already i will infect them with uncured sickness and as for you i will make you so poor that you will have to go to the street and begged for food to eat, because you are one of those that come to peoples temple and think you can do anything you like, But today i tell you that you have failed i will so deal with you. I will feed on your blood cause you came to me for help and i do no know you so i have already made up my mind to help you and now you think you can go without appealing to the gods of fire, stone, and thunder surely they will be after you

I have your pics your names so you have no where to run. I will so nail you son you deal with a man who is 63year of age and has spent 39years in spell casting. my daughter it is 7 days and no more if you refuse to clear your name and that of your ex husband with the amount i ask of you. Then my gods will visit you.(315$) this will clear your name and that of your ex husband from my temple. If this is not done within a week i will print your picture and submit it to my gods for you have broken the 3 rule of my temple. Remember it is not me the spell caster that is angry with you but the gods did and there is nothing you can do about it? obey or lose your family. this is what need to be done and nobody will get hurt

Try me and see

Dr. Vadoo

Then I responded and he answered back with this:
    Hello

I did not threathen you i give you a clip of what will happen that my gods is not in good terms with unfinished spell and that is all. My gods have deal with people like you before and at the end of the day they realise it was to late to cry. i am a man of myself and i do not have anything to do with your money for i have enough to carry me for enternity. My good work alone earn my almost 1.200$ everyday. that voluntry contributions alone so do not take me a to be the poor type you can call me all name the fact remains that it cannot be reviced back. the problem you have right now is that i write to you about the spell and all you do is prospone. I do have any spell caster as great as me. I have told you this can never be my wish, i will pardon you for all the names you have called me.

Which you can hear the story of Mr.Mark Kumar from united kingdom he was proven more sturbborn to challenge my gods. i do not want my gods to distroy you. That the reason why i write to you but if you think that i am not real you can ignore my mail and do not right me again because i have show you the way to solve your problem but you think you know more than i do i will live you to your faith. You can only tell the world that i am not good, but they worpd will not be there to feel your pain when this happen

I will not advise you again this enough for you. Remember it is just seven days

Dr. Brain Worker

Used two different names and says its not his fault.
    SCAM!!!!!

Seems he isn't just a scammer, but a threatening one. Chunsie, I see you posting on others forums for this scammer. What's up with that??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The above is what a poster posted on another forum to warn others.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://udaspelltemple.tk/women-problems.html

Haha # 3. The scammers have such funny claims. * Warning-page does have breast shots, in case nudity offends you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Weird... those are the exact same results you can get from plastic surgery.... huh...what a coincidence.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, yep.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm laughing so hard that tears are rolling down my face! This reads like a parody of every bogus spell caster rolled into one.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, lol.

Unregistered

Angry Vadoo Spell Caster vadoospell@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by aligrace5 View Post
    i think its been said on here before Nigerian spellcaster BIG RED FLAG. Why is it none of them can ever have websites either. Sorry chunsie, until i hear from someone with a little more crediblility ill pass and im pretty sure most on here will also..
    GUYS this guy is a SCAM... My friend in Toronto called him last week and he convinced her that he can return her Ex back within 3 days.. Out of Despair, my friend believed him and sent him money, and god be hold, after he received the money, he kept demanding that she MUST pay for stupid oils to make the spell work and he wants $600 bucks for the oils that has to be couriered to her from Nigeria by a company that no one has heard of, and to make it more scary, he said the officer who works at that courier company will contact her to arrange for the payment.. Of course, that office's email comes from a gmail account, which again raises a flag.. When she refused to pay, the so called spell caster won't stop calling her and emailing her demanding for the money, stating that the spell won't work.. HE is a BIG SCAM... Read the reviews all over the net, his site has been taken down and he used various emails so he won't get caught and what is shocking is that people are not noticing that all the "good recommendations" that are all over the internet are posted at the same time or within few minutes apart.. Which tells you he is the one putting these stupid comments to convince people that he is the real thing..

The guy's real name that he uses to send him money is Ogbeikhide Magreth, he lives in Nigeria, in Edo State in a city called "Benin". I was there this summer on a trip and believe me there is NO TEMPLE there... Don't get scammed... Make your research and please don't believe all the comments and recommendations on Google. They are all posted by him..

+ Reply to Thread