+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Holly - realfastlovespells.com

Reputation Points

Holly - realfastlovespells.com

WOW, nice find Hope & djohlin !! I was about to go for this one too. Glad I didn't now. Tarantola, did you part with any cash yet ? If so, I hope you get it all back ok.

So glad I found this forum now, as my head is a wreck right now, and she seemed so sincere. :(

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Detective Hope Reporting - lol
    It is only possible when we work together as a group, people who lie sooner or latter make mistakes. New pages come out every day and scammers find new and more clever ways. Learning to do our homework is very important

In regards to the refund for Donations, I believe you can file a Paypal or Credit card dispute and you will probably win:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...on/td-p/325810
    Hope... Thanks and that's very good to know.. I had understood otherwise and that's why I wrote what I wrote earlier... Glad to see I was wrong on this one....

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by aligrace5 View Post
    tarantola when did they cast for you ? has it been over that 24 hour period. From what ive always been taught things take around 3 months to see full results just as a general rule some things can happen sooner and some a little after the three month mark. Ive usally been able to see movement around one month mark for any ive had done. also that donation claim is usually a big sign of a fruad bc the donation usually turns into buy supplies, etc that is a big bill..
    aligrace5, have you had positive results from another caster ? Any chance you can say who please ? :)

Reputation Points

i had movement on a spell with sister angel rose. it wasnt the movement that i paid to get it was a return lover type spell. but she did have her spirits work on improving him as a father or his desire to be one to our daughter. even months later i still have results from it. it has helped in moving along the spell work yaya is doing. Thats why i dont necessarily agree that just bc a spell doesnt do the whole job its a failure sometimes it can a least move you a little further in the direction that you are wanting to go. i think most things are baby steps. i have seen movement in yayas but i cant say much about that as its still in process. i just dont buy into any spellworking in 24 hours i guess in the right situation with a caster it might but most legit casters dont make those kind of claims. And the whole donation thing ive never seen that be anything but a scam. they rope people in with that then ask for major money. Ive heard of good results with sister witch and robin they are much cheaper than sister angel she is very expensive.

Reputation Points

Hi everyone!
    I did not have results as of today.Anyway I am not thinking about asking a refund right now because I had a good follow up and talked a lot with this lady.After all I would had spent more talking 10 minutes with an expensive psychic online.She spent far more time with me talking.
    If I made the wrong choice instead of waiting for more info here it's my fault as well.

Reputation Points

Thanks for the update Tarantola...keep us posted if you end up seeing results after your follow up.

Reputation Points

ok everyone, that website is a fake i believe, on the chat line some guy name paul sd to call holly at 318-200-0644, i did n got google voicemail, so few minutes later i get ph from 702-410-0580 n lady ask hw i get this number, i tell her paul at chat line gave it, then she said she will have holly call me she not home, so half an hour later a woman calls me saying that she is holly powers, when i say we be chatting for over a week she say she has not chat with me or anyone, n tht 2 weeks she fired her employee ryan who setup the website and is now using her name and website to scam people, she said under no circumstances am i to pay from paypal cause she said that donation is scam and redflag. when i say that she spoke good english for someone who cldnt,LOL cause that is what that fake madam powers told me on chat, the real Holly sd that she ws american and cant even speak spanish. anyway bottom line, i would stay away from everyone from this site. who knows if i spoke to real Holly, but she did give me her personal cell which started w 318 area code n she said she is in Nevada. So when i got off phone from her, i went to there website chat and that fake asshole Paul ws like madam powers in casting sessions for hours. Anyway the Real Holly on ph when I ask why this Paul gave me her real google number, she sd cause now tht they done scaming people he is now giving her real info to others who lost money so she can gt blamed for it, she said she has filed lawsuit against them, but she say that for her work she gets paid thru go green pac card or something tht one gets from cvs or walmart. anyway if u all wld like to research to find out whats going on and save others from this crap....sigh

Reputation Points

Thank you sasha.Do you have the chance to ask her WHEN she fired her employee?So that I can infere if I spoke with the real Holly.
    I remember that the first days in chat line the name on line was used online was Holly powers and if I spoke to a different person I was told so.For example I talked with a Margaret who said was her assistant.Last week suddenly the chat name changed to Madame Lavierte.

Reputation Points

And also,the chatline is often off now.It wasn't like that before.

Reputation Points

im tellg u these people r fakes, when i went online chat last night, i played it cool n asked to speak to holly n he said tht he gave me number to call her directly tld him i cldnt reach her then all of a sudden so call madame levionte or whatever the name sd tht holly ws fired 2 weeks ago n tht i ws chatting w her since her name always came up, i thn sd tht when i asked abt tht name change holly sd it ws still her but logged under madame levorte user, then all of a sudden this other name madame bourcth or whatever come on chat and gets all nasty that i ws lying abt talkg to holly for last 2 weeks cause everytime chat had that other madame name n all emails under that new madame name, she got all bitchy n sd tht whoever paid thru paypal cldnt get refund cause it ws under donation and she ws protected, i never did mention that i talk to real holly. but u know what, now i am beginning to wonder if their is a holly and maybe they all in it together. when i spoke to holly she gave me her private cell number, i didnt post tht but wld it do any good? on chat their is no madame holly or madam levort or this madame bourge supp owner or paul or melissa, i think its one person n i can tell cause they all talk/write the same way, u can always tell if u chatting w someone for over a week their writing style, they r fakes n this shld b now posted under scam board, ya i spent $50 donation, thse people or person ws so nasty tht i dont want to tangle myself in that negative whole

Reputation Points

in my opinion holly may be behind it and is making it look like a plot against her, why would the "fake employees" give you her number anyways, i think they are just playing with you.

Reputation Points

ya i knew they were trying too, oh well. and when i ask holly how much HER services were she said 500. ya like im gonna trust someone w zero crediability at this point. my God these sick people truly have no integrity to try to con others, and i am talking abt all the fake casters at this point.

Reputation Points

Yes I totally agree.

Reputation Points

Tarantola, please do let us know if you manage to get a refund or not. - Hope it's good news in the end. :)

Reputation Points

I used Madam LaVeirte recently on http://www.realfastlovespells.com and I had great success. I was with my girl for 5 years and I tried a lot of spell casters but what she did was awesome. I did talk to her son on the phone. Its not because she is of a different ethnic background but she had throat surgery. Her english isn't very good but I did speak to her on 2 seperate occasions. Hard to understand. I went right back to the chat on the site. Anyways I wanted to tell everyone that she was the only one to help me. The love spell she cast I felt. I felt it right then and she told me 48 hours but when we meditate together I feel everything. It was amazing. She was fantastic. I am with Stephanie again and we are getting married. I would tell everyone to atleast check it out. I paid a couple hundred down and I just made the other half right away. Totally worth it. I would have paid twice as much if it got me back my girl.

Reputation Points

Cool Holly - realfastlovespells.com

Quote Originally Posted by sasha View Post
    hi everyone, just a quick question has anyone actually talked to holly powers on the phone or just do live chat? she told me she dsnt speak english very well, i have chatted w her few times, still not sure, she seems very nice but dont know how effective she really is at this point. what kind of sense do u all get about her?
    I would speak to Madam LaVeirte. She is much better than the powers lady. I think they fired her. I would definitely recommend her. I have talked to her on the phone but I prefer the chat to be honest. I cant understand a friggin word she says but http://www.realfastlovespells.com is the best thing to happen to me and Stephanie.

Reputation Points

http://www.realfastlovespells.com I had success with Madam LaVeirte despite the crazy person who can't understand business apparently and that the site got rid of the bad employee...

Thanks again and I hope everyone gets the happiness I got.

Reputation Points

I would go with Madam LaVeirte if you want a real love spell caster. http://www.realfastlovespells.com

Reputation Points

I had sucess with my girlfriend stephanie here!

Reputation Points

Tarantola have you seen http://www.realfastlovespells.com and talked with them? I think they are legit. I chatted for almost 8 hours on two seperate days.

I would say yes. What happened to you?

Reputation Points

@EddieAlvarez - spam is not allowed in this forum, and I will remove duplicate posts, please post your experiences and respect the opinions and experiences of other member's, we do not make direct recommendations, members read the forum and make their own choices, this is not an advertising board.

Reputation Points

Sounds like Advertising to me if you ask me.

Reputation Points

ya this eddie post sounds fake, i talked to this fake madam on chat asking for refund and she tld me to leave her alone. scum thats what all these people or person is on that site

Reputation Points

i think that eddie is also madam. she has so many different personalities. hahaha

Reputation Points

Mclovin,I am not going to ask for refund right now.

Reputation Points

Either way, whether you get positive results, or whether you go down the refund route, please let us know - and good luck !! :-)

Reputation Points

well i did dispute lets see what happens, she/he is fake, must hve multipal personality disorder this werid crazy person

Reputation Points

Good luck sasha!
    Did she send you any spell report or anything like that?
    I will keep posted as well.

Reputation Points

no got nothing n never will, dont care anymore, did u? so i guess u not askg for refund? u still believe they legit?

Reputation Points

Good luck to you both! Hope you get it worked out! :)

Reputation Points

Sasha.I am giving it a bit more time.

Reputation Points

well this fake person threatng me on paypal dispute that if i dont take back my claim they will post my info everywhere n contact people n email my info to them. what a bunch of lowlife. i dont know, maybe i shld backoff, not sure what to do? any advice?

Reputation Points

I am sorry you are going thru this, I will not give you a direct advise because it is a decision you have to make. If you close the paypal claim, you will not be able to reopen it.

She is using the same old tactic, we have seen it before, if she posts your info online, there are legal ways to have it removed, most hosting companies will remove it form their servers. I would share her emails with paypal, for sure they will not be very happy about it.

At the end of the day it is your decision and one of the reasons why we have to learn to be careful when contacting and sharing our info with these people.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Reputation Points

hi hope, she ws threatng me on the paypal dispute website tht if i dont backoff she will contact the other parties tht i had tld her abt, so thts why im wondering if its better to just forget it...sigh

Reputation Points

it is all bla bla bla, they make threats like that every day to make people back up from claims, and the sad part is that they work, we have seen them in this forum many times and i am sure many more go unreported. If it causes you stress, you may just let it go or fight for it, just do what feels best for you.

Reputation Points

They are now never on line in chatline and it's been days now.I guess because they do not want to talk to anyone.

Reputation Points

Well Sasha,it's strange she allows herself to threaten you on paypal site because paypal ppl or a third party should be reading it and it wouldn't be any good for her.If it goes on like this you will surely win the dispute,I think.

Reputation Points

My advice is to go on with the dispute.

Reputation Points

well i would but like i said she/he said abt contacting the other party, i mean they just have names but these days u can google or facebool anyone these days and these crazy people r just crazy enough to do this. i am not a coward by nature at all, yet last thing i need is this bitch causing me problems in my real life :( ya she did threaten me on paypal dispute, she called me crazy, hahaha

Reputation Points

Sasha,I am so sorry for you going through this.But for sure she cannot insult you on paypal openly.

Reputation Points

thats disgusting even if you dont go through with it i think its great your posting on here may save others from this fraud

Reputation Points

Well,I filled in a dispute.Let's see what happens.I hope Sasha does not give up.

Reputation Points

let me know what happens w ur dispute via paypal tarantola,

Reputation Points

I used this site about a month ago, and other than being late for my follow up appointment after the spell, I have no complaints.
    She was accurate, straight on point and hey, it worked, so no complaints...
    A bit pricey IMO, not as reasonably priced as some other sites.
    I didnt use this holly powers lady tho, I used Madam Lavert or something like that. I think there are a few different casters on that site.

Reputation Points

Opensoul,why do you say they are 2 different people?They both refer to herself as 'madam'.So I thought it was the same person.

Reputation Points

i dont believe that anyone would get results from these cons. they r fake.

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by opensoul View Post
    I used this site about a month ago, and other than being late for my follow up appointment after the spell, I have no complaints. She was accurate, straight on point and hey, it worked, so no complaints...
    A bit pricey IMO, not as reasonably priced as some other sites.
    I didnt use this holly powers lady tho, I used Madam Lavert or something like that. I think there are a few different casters on that site.
    Welcome to the forum, opensoul, i see you joined few days ago claiming a spellcaster had used your private info against you, may you share its name to warm and help others?

Reputation Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Welcome to the forum, opensoul, i see you joined few days ago claiming a spellcaster had used your private info against you, may you share its name to warm and help others?
    Yes, thank you Hope :) Im not exactly quite sure who is who yet, I'm still trying to sort it out for myself. I signed up through www.reuniteyourlover.com around the same time I signed up for this realfastlovespells.com deal. They both were running google campaigns, and I decided to test them both out. As of now, Im not 100% certain what is going on exactly. Apparently, the money paid to www.reuniteyourlover.com went up in flames. The "Holly Powers" woman doesnt return calls, nor can she be reached elsewhere. I also used the woman on the chat thingy on real fast love spells. While we arent quite there yet, I have seen results. Im not where i want to be yet, but whatever, contact is still there.
    Again, Im not quite sure who is who, but this thread is helping. Also, I think all the phone numbers are forwarding numbers. They have changed twice since I signed up.

Reputation Points

Opensoul, thank you for your explanation, you seem to be very knowledgeable about the Google campaigns and seller competitions, most members of this forum use spell casters to solve specific problems, we not to test Google campaigns, sometimes we do not even know they are running and we do not follow them. After what members have shared about this site and the chat, not sure what to make of your testimonial. Actually I found that the publishers running the campaigns are the ones who monitor them, after all it is their money, right?

by the way, my original question was directed to your introduction message, did you forget about it?

and doing some more research, you seem to be located in the same city as Holly Powers, maybe you can meet her in person, she is the one who owns the site right?

Reputation Points

Hello everyone,

I noticed yeasterday that some sentences on the website about the spell guarantee had been changed as of now and they are very different compared to ones prior to me ordering services.For example,before there was written she would do a full refund in case of no satisfaction while now it's been changed to 'All donations made to cover supplies are final, no exceptions.'.
    This is not good at all!

+ Reply to Thread