+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lord Game Over www.lordgameover.wordpress.com Review Blog

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lord Game Over www.lordgameover.wordpress.com Review Blog

IDK anything else about this site other than i came across it while looking on line but he seems to have looked into a lot of the casters we talk about and has some opinions about the same as we have here so it looks like a good place to reference casters if you dont see them on here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing ali, should be in the other section tho 'legit one' :) LGO & K do a great job they know who they are :D

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

tx hope may want to move it i wasnt sure where it should go

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

A blog that tries to help people find real spell casters in the scam forum...speechless. Hopefully Hope will move this from the scam section soon so those who do not have access to this forum will have access to the information listed on this blog.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

you welcome, as you can see I am out of ripoff reports and now I can spend my time doing what I do best and what this forum is about, investigating spellcasters and busting scams!!!!!!!!! Knowledge is power and we can put it toogether in this forum!
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep up the good work!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

who is this lordgameover? They put a post on the complaint board that didnt make much sense? Unless they were just trying to help.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he is only trying to help, as he posts against scammers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Right I was just wondering if it was the same person who ran this lordgameover site though since they have the same name given. Dont get me wrong Im not complaining! :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I would think so and he toyed with this guy, is my take on it. It's all good. :lol:
    His broken record posts have made me so angry. It's now 3 months of crazy stuff. This Tata guy is all over the place and trying very wrong angle. I really do hope he reaps what he sows.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lord Game Over likes to toy with the scammers. His post often makes joke at them and points out the fact that they are idiots. What real spell caster would ever post a clients information anyhow. If you noticed LGO pointed that out in his post to warn people to stay away.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I went on his site. Yeah its quite funny reading his comments. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I can say one thing about Lord Game Over. He is really a kind and genuine person. I emailed him when I was at my lowest of lowest points and I can honestly say that if it wasn't for his emails back to me I am not so sure if I would be here today. He really has a kind and genuine nature and tried his best to help and honestly wants to help all the people who have been scammed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing this. It looks like a great blog. I'm pleased to see ConjureMan on there and people that others on this site use on the list of legitimate casters. Am I ever thankful that I didn't fall for a bunch of scams!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I just emailed that Sheloya mystical website, as I enjoy their website, I see what she has to say. I been more happier lately as the guy in question emailed me on my birthday saying happy birthday and sent me a pic, which was so unexpected as i thought he probably forget or I wouldn't get no email til god knows when lol.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I read a lot of lord game over's posts. Actually, that was where I first became privy to the fact that the overwhelming majority of spell casters are fake. Before I found this forum, that was the only way I had to find out about fake casters. I came here and found out about the real ones

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

we all value his work exposing scams

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I do too. I value anyone who exposes scams and saves others from being hurt, so a big thank you to you as well Hope.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had contact with him via E-mail. He's also out to go against scammers, and he mailed me a list of legit casters. A lot of te casters he sent me are on this forum too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks hope. Lgo also has many posts on topix

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It is not often you will see me posting on the forum, with obvious reason, as I feel I am no professor or not even a remote kindergarden child in this realm. But I read this forum just about every day and when I start seeing people raise issues about Lordgameover I start to wonder if everyone is not losing the plot a little. Everyone is here for the same reason are we not ? To find spell casters who will do the work that they are paid to do ? Results cannot be guaranteed everytime, due to simple human nature, never mind the universal forces etc. Lordgameover is just simply using his own experiences and relying on other "reliable" experiences to make up a list of spell casters that will do the work paid for. If however there are spell casters others feel more comfortable using then use them. That is just the point. Believe believe believe. Without that, there is nothing. If we didn't believe, there wouldn't even be this forum and we wouldn't even be discussing any of this. Personally I have had success with Robin, but that is just me personally and I wouldn't dream of recommending anyone to anyone as per my first comment. But although this is a forum about discussing one's success stories and failures, it really does boil down to whoever you really commit to and believe in is who you should go with. Be it someone who is on the "good" list or not. BELIEVE , BELIEVE, BELIEVE.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree, if you trust someone you need to believe, but there is a fine line between believing and being naive and taken advantage off, sometimes we want to believe so much that we cross that line, that is why a small dose of skepticism is always healthy, unfortunately we are dealing with a deceitful market!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

If the person does the work, and is good, the results speak for themselves. If 20 people go for castings, and 18 get no results, I would avoid that person. No one is 100 percent but someone who is good at what they do is judged on their record be it a lawyer, doctor or a therapist or plumber. A good plastic surgeon will tel you he can't make you at 500 pounds look like Meagan fox mo matter how much you pay them. A bad one will take your money, do the work and leave you looking like you a few pound lighter.

So the first hurdle with casters and readers is to find out who the scammers are...who is taking your money and doing nothing.
    the second is to find out...out of the honest people doing work...who is the best at what they do?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Renay
    I know for a fact that LGO is a real person, he has done a great job busting scammers, I have worked with him in the past, I believe he is not as active now as he used to be a year ago, scambusting can burn you out. I trust his opinions and his experiences are genuine.

But I also know he goes by other "reliable" opinions, but how reliable are they? I seen some deceiving people on many forums with multiple personalities or posting on behalf of casters, they try to gain your trust, Amalya is one of them, all her business came from his friends posts and at the end real people never got results from her, see what I mean, it is not LGO's fault, he is one person and scammers are many.

- - - Updated - - -

They have used this forum in the past to plant false testimonials, they know how to deceive others, I see it everyday!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LGO's blog has a few questionable workers, but to be honest, no one is 100% accurate all the time---in any given profession, be it a doctor, spellcaster, builder or farmer! It's how things go, I guess...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes u are correct! There are no 100% gurantees. But i always did wonder how he built his list...esspecially because all but two or three had "confirmed results or movement", in my opinion if there are no results there is no reason to promote them as "real". LGO's reason was the people he had on his list will do the work u pay for, but that does not make them real. I could easily try to do surgery on someone, doesnt make me a real doctor. I think there needs to be more proof than "they will do the work", there should be some proof of results. Just my opinion:)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCat View Post
    LGO's blog has a few questionable workers, but to be honest, no one is 100% accurate all the time---in any given profession, be it a doctor, spellcaster, builder or farmer! It's how things go, I guess...
    Can someone tell me what the LGO blog is...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

My above post meant to say - all but two or three casters on the list had NO movement or confirmed results. I believe there was only two listed that had said people confirmed results. But i dont know how accurate thst is anyway since LGO claimed results with Robin...who knows anymore.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a blog by someone nicknamed Lord Game Over. They discuss spellcasters, including CM Ali, Neite, Robin, Sisterwitch and others. Hope, can you provide the link? I lost mine.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

If u google Lord Game Over blog u will find it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I moved the posts about LGO to this topic, LGO is a member of this forum and we used to scam bust together, he was very active last year and i know for a fact that the information he posted on his blog is based on his own experience and the experiences other members shared with him. He was very active all over Topix forum. he helped and guided many.

But I do not think he is as active now as he used to be, he has not visited the forum for a long time and he has not replied my messages, I hope everything is OK with him and I think he may be moved away from scambusting, it burns you out after a while.

I am not sure how much research is he making on his blog and if he is just trusting the testimonials people post on his site, we all know how easy it is for anyone to write a positive review.

I also know he takes a lot of info from the ROR, which at times can be misleading, and research is really time consuming.

- - - Updated - - -

The term Lord Game Over became famous when he made an offering to the Scammers to pay $5,000 if they could get someone results, he sent many people to them and they always ended up asking for money before results, many members of this forum communicated with him regularly and some are really graceful for his help, but I am not sure if anyone has heard from him recently.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope- have you tried to send him an email about this whole Ali issue? I am sure if he is okay and still scambusting he would LOVE to hear the story! :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually why does everything think LGO is a man? He is actually a SHE and used to post on this forum. I know that she has moved on and kinda living her life and does not have time to keep track of all the scams anymore. I think the LGO board has not been updated either in a while now.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LGO has people on the list that don't deserve to be there ....whether its the good list or the big bad list...so I have to disregard it in the same way I disregard ROR. It's a shame bc it seems like it could have been valuable, but like most things, loses its value when not enough research is done before adding people.
    Its one persons opinion on things, which I don't agree with in any way shape or form.
    If you look at the way hope does things....she uncovers it slowly and allows the person a rebuttle and questions them extensively. She allows others opinions....and let's the whole thing unfold for everyone to have their own take in the end....t's time consuming but it ends up being more accurate.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh now I get it.. I know who LGO is. Oh I think I've had enough I can only take one scam at a time. First Ali now this news. my my my

I am with Capt Howdey on this one though. LGO is one person who used their own personal opinions it seems to make the list. Yes along with other testimonies from other people but never research like Hope does.

I like how Hope works this forum and gets down to the bottom of things even if it causes an uproar with the caster or weeding out fakes.
    I personally think this forum sps is the best by far.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am rather fond of LGO. He (I will not comment about the question of gender), I and others went to extremes and I may add took a lot of heat for ruling out scammers. The thing is no one can speak for another or force another's hand. In that I mean just because a spellcaster was at one time good for another, it doesn't mean they wil be for you or follow through with customer service. Someone I do not feel comfortable with after a fiasco is still on that list, but I do not feel in anyway LGO is trying to deceive. The list was merely put together to say who he thought would genuinely do the work, not a guarantee of success.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Right but it's never clear how "he" did the research. "He" just listed people as real or scams and never explained how this came to be.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree with Maggie, LGO is not trying to deceive, just made a list and moved on, it is its experience and is up to us as consumers to make our own opinion. His identity has been protected in order to protect his privacy. Of course if he receives a letter or a recommendation he should investigate, but the list means just one person's opinion and should not be taken as a validation.

This forum is possible because we all come together and share our experiences, it is not one person's job, it is created by all our experiences shared together and it is the only way to expose scams, one person could never do it alone.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lots of work and research & sending clients that he trusted to test different spellcasters. It grows exhaustive and some of us grew tired. I have changed my whole way of doing things because even the "legit workers" one can not guarantee will remain that way. I am happy for him if he has moved on. It grew into an all time consuming full time job with no pay. It's one thing to help, but another to be attacked for trying to help people and that does happen.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh no no I think you misunderstood what I meant. I did not mean he was out trying to deceive people or anything of that nature because that is not how I feel or what I was saying. I was just saying he is one person who as Capt H said there really isn't much background on how the conclusions of each caster came about. Thats all

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it all started by exposing scammers, the list was created latter, that is why I never wanted to make a list of "True Casters" in this forum, the directory project is coming but not a list!

- - - Updated - - -

He also took a lot of info from the ROR for his list of fakes, I remember he hadOriginal Ninja Cat there too, not sure if he deleted her from the scammer's list.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you have to have skin like steel to do this. People always get on this forums case each time hope outs someone or even when she doesn't. Just hosting this site brings her under fire.
    I just hate the way certain sites, like ror and others just have anyone's opinion up there and do no research at all. It ruins people's lives sometimes....and wih so many lies mixed with the truth, it makes the whole site useless.
    thats why when I discovered LGO blog...I could not for the life of me understand how this author got these names and who made these decisions.
    I don't know robin except what I have read here...but she sounds like a nut.
    i believ CMA is on there too as a good guy...maybe he is...but not so much now.
    se is up there as a scam...and anyone who knows mm knows ats not true. She really does try to help....and has done so for free when people are down and out. How is at a scam? I just don't get where this person is getting the info from.
    but the bottom line with all this is...we have to go to who we are comfortable and if it works for you....then do it, regardless of what anyone else says.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Now here is where it becomes worrisome, he meant to help, but he moved on, he does not have more time to deal with this crap and I do not blame him, but the list is misleading people to pages of scammers and they will "trust" them because it was in LGO list.
    Even FredFox came here talking about LGO list, do you get the picture?, "trust me, I am real, I am featured at LGO's list!"
    Just like if I just take off let scammers start writing false testimonials on the forum, it will be misleading for some who trust the forum.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

couldnt of said it any better myself Capt H

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    we all value his work exposing scams
    I agree. I haven't seen the scammers post on his site, but sure they will if they can. One the best spellcasters I knew started deceiving others. That's what I mean by no one can force another's hand. This guy was very good, so I am not sure why he took the route he did. Maybe it was for $$$, but I was very surprised. He did a lot of good for people before that.

- - - Updated - - -

LGO was mistaken about S.E. I have dealt with M.M. myself and do not feel they should have been put on the not real list. There were a couple of more I disagreed about. I do not think he was an attempting to discredit, just maybe seeing reports on the ROR.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Does MM do spells or just sell spirited items

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She does both.
    i think she excels in structural and personal exorcisms and spirits though ...but that's just my opinion.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
    She does both.
    i think she excels in structural and personal exorcisms and spirits though ...but that's just my opinion.
    I can agree with that one, CH!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

She is only a few hours from me. Wondering if she consults In person

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i keep bumping into this blog, it comes in most of my Google searches, not sure if it is real, contacted few of the people listed there and got nothing but empty promises
    But after reading this forum i think he is not very accurate

+ Reply to Thread