+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salen Chaudary - salenchaudary@gmail.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Salen Chaudary - salenchaudary@gmail.com

Has anyone had a positive or negative experience with Salen Chaudary? I'm thinking of consulting with him and just wondering what everyone's opinion is.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm thinking of sending this man named Salen Chaudary some money for a spell. He asked me for full names, birth dates and addresses. He said it'll cost $300 USD. Just wondering if anyone has had any positive or negative experiences with him. If not, has anyone had positive experiences with anyone else for a love/commitment spell? Thanks!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no experience with him, but I found this thread on the net about him:

http://answermoz.com/re-is-abayomi-aali ... by-chelie/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I would be leery of the + feedback. It just seems planted to me. But understand that is just an opinion and I have no psychic ability, its just a feeling and I could be wrong.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Most likely is a scam. I googled his name and found a forum of fake stories about results in 3 days. It would appear that all thes people were receiving results they all had names that started wit R which is a huge red flag. In addition the conversations are obviously fave...for example Rachael asked Roland how did he discover the spell caster...its obviously one person having a conversation with themself.
    I can't stop laughing at the conversation...Big Scammer in my opinion. Hope this helps.

Racheal11/13/11

I have tried this priest Salen Chaudary. He uses the Indrajaal to do his work. He delivered results in 3 days to me. So if you looking for a geniune caster try him out. His email address is salenchaudary@gmail.com.

Rollen11/14/11

Racheal can u try to explain more since i know indrajaal is real. What kind of spell did you get from this priest and how much did he carge you. Please explain more so we can know if he is for real.

Racheal11/15/11

I got a return a lover spell from Priest Salen Chaudary. My return a lover spell worked in 3 days. Indrajaal is an ancient indian book and there are spells for nearly everything in that book but only some priests who have did this for so many years are capable of doing it. You can search about indrajaal if you want. He charged me $250 USD for the spell and m so happy that my money did not go to waste like spending on other scammers who fooled me. So if you wana try go ahead.

Rollen11/21/11

I have purchased a return a lover spell from priest salen chaudary. Hope i get my results soon.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@gene, can you please share his website (if any) or the location where you are sending the money, I only found an email on him, looks like a typical scam.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey divineone and Hope! Thanks a lot for the heads up. I haven't sent him any money yet... thankfully. He doesn't have a website. All I have is his email address (salenchaudary@gmail.com) and he asked me for $300 for a spell. Also asked for addresses of the people involved, which I thought was very weird. He says he's in Fiji and gave me a Fiji phone number (I have't called yet) but when I looked up his IP address, on the map it showed up as a spot in the middle of the ocean right off the coast of Africa. Weird...

One of the people on the blog had written a bad review about him and then revised it. I contacted her and she emailed me privately to say that she sent him a bunch of money for a few spells and hadn't seen results in the time frame he gave her so she gave a bad review. He saw the review and was upset so she was forced to change it. She's still waiting on results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi rowan, this is exactly where I found his contact info actually. Thanks for looking it up and I think your hunch is right. I think he is a scam. I haven't sent him any money yet, thankfully. It's so frustrating that there are such people out there who try to make a profit from people's hopes and dreams and prey on their vulnerability. I cannot think of a worse way to make a living.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Salen Chaudary is a scam. I was his recent client. After taking my money and failed to deliver the results, he ignores and doesn't reply to my emails and calls. He is a fraud. His phone # is +9699184773. His full information for his western union transaction is Shalend Chand Chaudhary. My address is 14(old) kings road, Yalalevu, Ba, Fiji Islands. His email is salenchaudary@gmail.com. He will keep changing his age, days of casting, etc. He doesn't sacrifice animals as he is an animal who doesn't play fair in making a living.

HE is a big liar, scam, evil. Don't believe that he consults the spirits for his work. The spirit is himself. Such an evil act to fool innocent people and he calls him a priest? Priest of Scam!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i am sorry for your bad experience, casters who use emails, plant lots of positive remarks in forums and receive payments via western union are usually scammers, so far i have not seen one who isn't

+ Reply to Thread