+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Professor Indio www.professorindio.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Indio www.professorindio.com

I found this one http://professorindio.com/index.html. I have also spoken to him several times and also waited about 6 months before contacting him and he remembers me. I am not sure what to think. I am kinda lost I was wondering is there a way to find out more information about this person.

His prices are a bit high :(, he also says that if you cannot afford it all at once payments can be sent. but he does his work as if he was paid in full. he states he is here to help.
    I have never gotten anyone different when I called.
    he has never been rude or anything

has anyone contacted him?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It states this on his page.

"his guarantee has always been “I’ll BRING YOUR LOVED ONE WITHIN MINUTES”. His guarantee has remained unbroken for over 52 years since he first made this promise, in its 65 years of experience."

Spells take time to manifest. These type pf unrealistic claims are generally false and an indication of a scammer. Please let us know if you try him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Some other red flags his method of payment is Money Gram and the way he states he has helped 45 thousand plus ppl. sounds extreme. Even the amount of spells to the amount of people he has helped sounds out there. Additionally in my opinion the site looks hokie. I would be leery of his claims. If his claims are true why isn't his name plastered all over the net??! Spells take energy and focus I don't see how he would have time for a life if he had met his claims.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

his site seems to have been up since 2001......

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie
    It states this on his page.

"his guarantee has always been “I’ll BRING YOUR LOVED ONE WITHIN MINUTES”. His guarantee has remained unbroken for over 52 years since he first made this promise, in its 65 years of experience."

Spells take time to manifest. These type pf unrealistic claims are generally false and an indication of a scammer. Please let us know if you try him.
    Agreed....Add to that he only wants to be paid ( at least so it seems from his site) through Western Union and / or Money Gram... That's another red flag imo.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you can throw him the scam list.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I would think if he was a true scammer and his website has been around since 2001, certainally someone somewhere would have complained about being ripped off by him right?

The claims of the results in minutes is strange, however given the fact that we have no proof that he has scammed anyone is something to look at. For example I had results from a spell two days after it was cast and they were not scammers, but if I actually reported back to them that I got results they may want to use that as a success story. Yes it's true spells do take time to work, however for some it works quickly and for others slow and for some not at all.

So I truly feel that we should all take such facts under consideration. I am not in any way supporting this caster as I know nothing of him, however if he is 65 years old and he has a website for 12 years then I applaud him. On another post I read where one girl lives in India and was not able to use paypal with sister witches as it was not supported....could that be the problem for this guy?

another fact he told peaches he would accept payments and would do the work as if he was paid in full...not typical of the average scammer. My opinion is, lets not condemn without having something to validate he is a scam. When I have time I may check this guy out to see if he will raise any red flags during conversations. Peaches if you don't mind me asking what was he charging for a spell? I would request strictly a revenge spell on the target person I am already working on.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok...I went digging and found something at this link about this guy http://www.spellcasting.com/20-questions/
    1.greg said,

September 22, 2011 at 9:01 pm

hello i am interested in a spell to bring my g/f back to me she ran back to her manipulative abusive ex after he broke up with her friend and she is totally blind sided by him and she says she still loves me but cant explain the attraction to this man…i contacted prof indio and paid him $$ and i supposedly did a cleansing with red roses and some red wax on a pic but after that he stopped taking my calls..this has been a week and no change..i had a friend do some santeria on my x wife a while back and i think it is stronger..i live in key west and was hoping to find a priest here and have seen some guys with the cerimonial beads but no luck yet can u help me b4 this guy hurts her again?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@divineone pricing between $4000-$5200

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodness....that is a whole lot of money. I was oly able to find the one negative report on him, hard to judge because because the guy that complained who knows what he was going through and if he was one of those that was impatient which will make real spell casters not want to work with you or stop working with you. I don't know what to think about this guy...its still odd that he has been around for so long and only 1 complaint....everyone caster has at least one complaint against them if you think about it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

it is either related to realvoodoos.com or we have a case of plagiarism.

http://www.realvoodoos.com/voodoo-faq.html
    same as http://www.professorindio.com/spells.html
    and http://professorindio.com/bio.html
    who is copying who?
    1888 808 9001
    (001) 415 684 7298
    His phone number is from California, he only takes Western Union and Money Gram
    http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=q8T ... id=GoDaddy
    Registrant: Domains By Proxy, LLC
    DomainsByProxy.com

The site was registered on 2011 not 2001
    Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: PROFESSORINDIO.COM
    Created on: 04-Jul-11
    Expires on: 04-Jul-12
    Last Updated on: 04-Jul-11
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

©Professor Indio, 2001. All rights reserved
    . -
    Can someone get the Country where he wants the Western Union or Money Gram sent to??????
    Peaches?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent him an email and he never responded.

+ Reply to Thread