+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dorine www.customizedspells.com SCAMMER

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dorine www.customizedspells.com SCAMMER

Yep, learned the hard way, like most of us here.
    All warning signs were there, unfortunately it was a first time thing for me to search online for a spell caster so i fell for it.

Her site is very simple, she advertises no prices, because she claims everything will be customized to your situation. Her price for a return to me love spell $200.00
    Claims to get results in 3-5 days.
    good email contact and will call you on her dime
    answered emails within 2 days. called 2nd day after i paid
    1st call she tells you that the man loves you but there is another woman who is blocking him, he's not interested in her but things are unclear and Dorine will meditate on it.
    2nd call will come 2 days later and she will again reassure you that the man totally loves you and wants to come back but this other woman is somehow stopping him, now this is an evil woman who has broken up marriages in the past
    3rd call comes 2 days later again, now we know that this other woman has done black magic on our man and that is why he is not coming back, however she, Dorine, is stronger and has now moved your case to the top of her priority list because she will not be beaten by another. She now tells you that she needs to go away for 4 days to a retreat for deep meditation, she is exhausted from working the spell and needs stronger power, there she will focus on getting you your man back in 4 days flat. this is going to be accomplished in 3 steps. 1. she will go in the past and remove the blocks there, 2, she will clean up the present of negativity, and 3 she will put a protection spell on you for the future so that no one messes with you again. Now she needs strong ingredients and those come imported from Australia and other far away lands, but there is a cost! $3000.00 a grand for each of these things total of another three thousand bucks for her to make your day. Once told that i even had to borrow the first sum of cash for her she (only accepts western union btw) she then told me that she and I were meant to meet and she was meant to help me so now she has a fund for this purpose but i have to contribute there something, anything, because otherwise there is nothing she can do. To make a long sad story short. She's a scammer, stay away.
    she will be calling me again after she 'gives me time to think about the fact that if i dont come up with something i may lose the only man that was meant to be'
    i'm just sick from this. but even if i wanted to i can't pay that amount. and her behavior proves she's a scammer anyway.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing, this behavior is unacceptable, luckily you did not fall for it. I am sure your experience will help someone.
    Do you know where is Dorine located? These pages keep popping out everywhere.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I checked her phone number and it's listed as Culver City, Los Angeles, California, and the money that i sent through western union went to LA

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

who did you send the money to? if you do not mind sharing, you can send me a PM if you do not want to disclose it in the forum or even use the search feature, maybe she has done it in the past on a different site, you story sounds familiar, when we come toogether we can expose many of these charlatans.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The name i paid it to was Dorine. I did a check on her website domain and found out the site is only up since end of November this year. I've learned a great deal on this forum and other since this mess started end of December... wish i'd done some research before, but again, desperate + inexperienced=scammed

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

* sorry last year. 2011

+ Reply to Thread