+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lillian Fields - www.reuniteloverspells.com www.thirdeyefortunes.com Meena Kapoor

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lillian Fields - www.reuniteloverspells.com www.thirdeyefortunes.com Meena Kapoor

i might put this under the scammers list until someone verifies that they're real. this lady guarantees her spells and fast results too. as asthetically beautiful as her site is, it comes across to me as rather phony.

a couple more sites i would like to add here:

http://spiritualhealings.angelfire.c...canspells.html - Cynthia. i don't know if she's real; dropped her an email to see what her response is like. she posted up a page of scammers; can't tell if she's for real or just trying to throw her audience off guard.

www.thirdeyefortunes.com/ - Meena Kapoor. very similar layout to Lillian Fields site, so i'm suspecting it may be the same owner. both claims they're from texas and they specialize in love spells, so they claim.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lillian Fields - www.reuniteloverspells.com www.thirdeyefortunes.com Meena Kapoor

Hello,

This is my first post :)

I am seriously thinking to start working with Lillian Fields from www.reuniteloverspells.com
    I have no idea why. I just liked the spirit of her website and that she contacted me on the phone twice very promptly.

Please please let me know if this is a scam.. before I made a mistake.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone

Based on what evidence is Lillian Fields a scam? Please please let me know, I am planning to use her services, and don't want to make a mistake....

thanks...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

There are few red flags on her page:

http://www.reuniteloverspells.com/index.html

She says her spells work and are fail proof, guaranteed to be potent ....."Love Spell Results 100% Guaranteed!"

But her Terms of Use (the small fine print we all fail to read) state:

http://reuniteloverspells.com/termsofuse.html

Spell Warranty & Guarantee: There is a spell service guarantee on spells cast. If you're not completely satisfied with your results after 30 days of the purchase date of a spell or spiritual service, Reunite Lover Spells will re-cast a spell once more for you at no extra service fee. Any spells requested after that, will incur an additional service fee.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I moved the posts that were not about this caster to the Other Spellcaster's topic, we do not really know if it is an scam or not, there are few red flags I have seen before, but I will move the topic to the spellcaster discussions to see if we get any updates.
    @Julia, please update us about this particular caster if you choose to work with her. Thank you for sharing
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking farther on the Meena Kapoor page http://www.thirdeyefortunes.com/index.html, both pages look similar as geri pointed on her original post, maybe you want to call Meena to confirm they are different people, she has a number listed on her page as well, just a suggestion, let us know how it goes.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am seriously planning on using Lillian Fields' services as well. A matter of fact, I plan on calling her tomorrow. I really need to know is she is real; tired of being scammed and I want results...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Charm, please keep us posted, I moved the topic from the scammer's section, it is great that we have two new members trying her and willing to share their interaction with this practitioner.
    @charm, do you mind sharing the other casters who have scammed you in the past? This forum is possible because members are willing to share their experiences and by doing so we can help each other.
    Thank you for sharing
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

why Meena Kapoor has a picture from a still of a Indian movie featuring a Miss World????
    whats psychic about that??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I just called Lillian and she answered rather quickly. She sounds very sweet, caring, and compassionate. She asked me what spell I was seeking and I told her. She then asked me our names and date of birth and our location. She then did a compatibility reading. This I found interesting as she had my partner down to a T. She told me that she does not do spells like that for everyone as she does not deal with black magic and does not force relationships. Based on what she saw, she could work for me since her reading convinced her that there was love involved but my lover is just scared because of past experience. Normally she charges $600, but she has a special for $300. I did not want to jump in right away to purchase the spell, so i told her i was not yet financially ready. Surprisingly, she did not push me like the other casters I have had before. She just gave me a special reservation # and told me to call back whenever I was ready, give that code and I'll still get the special. What do you all think?
    I tried calling Meena Kapoor, but she did not answer.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by julia
    Hello everyone

Based on what evidence is Lillian Fields a scam? Please please let me know, I am planning to use her services, and don't want to make a mistake....

thanks...
    @julia, did you used her services?, did you get the same special offer as charm? It is great that we have two members working with this caster.
    how was her reading for you? please keep us updated ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

I actually emailed Lillian Fields a few days ago. I didn't feel well about talking to her on the phone, so I decided first to email.
    Still no answer after 4 days.
    But I think the phone i her main means of communication with the customers, so maybe I will call.

Will definetely keep the forum posted!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Charm,

I am rather new to this magick field, but from you describing your experience, I don't see nothing wrong or alarming...

Can you please point me at what I should be noticing?

Charm, will you go ahead with this?

I am also thinkgin of calling her, but I had a bad experience with Lee Ann so far, and I just feel very insecure.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Julia,
    I am new at this as well. For starters, a big turn off for me is when they start forcing me to pay them and indirectly threatening me with events that they claim would happen to me if I did not cast a spell. One so called spell caster even went as far as to tell me that people in Los Angeles pay him thousands of dollars for a spell so I need to hurry and make up my mind! Lillian was different, she was patient with me and answered all my questions without rushing me off the phone. I am trying to get a consultation with Yaya Marie, compare the two, then make a decision. I am determined not to be scammed again.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Charm,

What's Yaya Marie website?
    Couldn't find her...
    I am so not sure about anything, but like you need to make a decision to trust one of them...

I found one spell caster overseas, Russia. It's totally different.
    I posted a discussion "spell caster overseas".

Please keep us in the know. I will too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

This is update:
    I called Lillian Fields just a few minutes ago.

She did the reading, and said that she will definetely work on it, and she will bring him back. She was very very positive.

When it came to the payment she said that normally she charges 800, but she'll charge me 300. I agreed right away, don't know why, I guess because she sounded just so sure.. Then I gave her my credit card number, she tried to process it, and it didn't go through. She said her system is down because of new year. She said to pay via Money Gram. Charm, did she tell you the same? Gave me the name and state where to send payment.

Then she said that she's ready to start when I am ready, and she will also schedule sessions with me to keep me aware of the progress she's making.

She sounded very busy and also like its' no big deal at all, like my situation is very doable.

Ladies, I feel good about this. Have I lost my senses completely?
    Let me know what you think... very soon...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, forgot to mention,

When I called back to find out her evaluation, she asked my name again to "create my file in her system". That was just after she did my reading having used my name. and then she asked for my name again to process my credit card....

But she sounded really really sure and very busy, as if if she doesn't have me, she'll have plenty other serious clients anyway...

Any thougts?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Julia,
    I was hesitant to pay her because I wanted to know more about her; I'm presently on a wait and see with her. Therefore as for payment arrangements, that was not discussed. She only gave me the code and told me to use it when I decided to go through with it (that is, for $300). She did sound positive and very confident that she could help me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

If I will found a real spellcaster when I will ask for a spell I want to be there and see that the speller is real doing what I asked :geek:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

these pages smell scam from top to bottom, i would love to hear julia and charm updates

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tina71
    these pages smell scam from top to bottom, i would love to hear julia and charm updates
    Hi,

when you mention that the website looks like scam, I wish I felt it (saw it) too, but I don't.
    Can anybody please give an example of any website in spell casting that doesn't feel like scam? So I will at least have a differential in my mind???? Because I feel so dumb that I can't even see it myself........

please anybody??

I don't know about charm, but I didn't proceed with Lillian Fields, not because I felt it's scam, but because my loved one got in touch with me next day after I talked to Lillian. But he disappeared again, so I'm back to square one, and regretting: maybe I should have gone ahead with the spell.

Charm? please let us know how it went for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think she is a scam because once upon a time I called the number it was another person so when I checked the site it stated Lillian Fields. I got confused because that was not who I spoke to in Aug 2011. bottom line I personally don't trust that site and her for that matter.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The whole reason why i have joined this forum is to try and get some assistance or opinions of others. A couple of days ago I came across this website called third eye fortunes. I wanted a reading so i contacted the lady Meena Kapoor and she seemed friendly and said that my reading would cost $75 and i would need to make the payment by Western Union. I registered online and made the payment.

She requested my name and date of birth and my desired name and date of birth, she asked me to call her back. The reading was on point but she said that in order for the relationship to work she would need to do some spiritual work which usually cost $800 but she will charge me $300.

I was ok with that. I went back onto Western Union website to transfer the monies but for some reason it would not allow me to do it. Please note that I transferred the money to a Nicole Evans in Chicago which I found strange but she said that was her accountant.

maybe this all happened for a good reason as after this i tried calling Meena back and I left her a voicemail advising that I was having difficulties making the payment and would try again at a later date. I followed it up with an email just to let her know of the situation.

The next day I didnt have time to look into it and received an email from her: (please see the full chain)

Subject: Re: Reading
    Meena
    Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 11:10:33 -0500

>
    > Materials cost money and they're quite expensive.
    >
    > I have a gift from God, but I am not God. Therefore, I only accept so many cases at a time.
    >
    > Each case requires a certain amount of supplies in order to perform the spell/spiritual work.
    >
    > I put things on reserve for you; that way, when you're able to make payment, I will have enough material left for your case.
    >
    > But I can't wait forever, as people are needing my help everyday. The material that's on reserve for you can to someone who is ready to begin.
    >
    > I am not here to force anyone to get my help, but it wasn't very courteous of you to not respond back.
    >
    > If you wish continue with this work, you can make payment through Moneygram.com, if Western Union is giving you a hard time.
    >
    > I will hold your reservation for one more day, but I can't do any longer.
    >
    >
    >
    > On May 20, 2012, at 3:18 AM, Angel wrote:
    >
    > > Dear Meena,
    > >
    > > Yes I would like you to help, but as mentioned below I am having problems with the Western Union payment website.
    > >
    > > I thought that you would have enough material for everyone that you help as long as you have received payment? Confused. Why am I on a reserve?
    > >
    > > If you are unable to wait and need to release the materials please do so. I have the money but just having trouble paying it.
    > >
    > > I am on my way to work but can try to call you later.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > >
    > > ------------------
    > >
    > > -----Original Message-----

Meena
    Subject: Re: Reading
    > >
    > >
    > > Hi, Angel.
    > >
    > >
    > > I'm just writing to see if you still wanted to go ahead with getting the spiritual work. I still have everything on reserve for you.
    > >
    > >
    > > However, I cannot reserve it for much longer, as a lot of people are requesting my help and they're needing the material for their case.
    > >
    > >
    > > Please give me a courtesy reply so that I can release these materials for someone else in need. Thank you.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > On May 18, 2012, at 4:31 PM, Angel wrote:

> > Dear Meena,
    > >
    > > Thank you for taking time out today to help me. I have tried to send the other money but Western Union would not allow it and I will need to try again tomorrow.
    > >
    > > Thanks

After that response, I began researching on the internet as I didnt think it was right. I came across this forum which talks about Lillian Fields and how both websites are similar and both claim to be from Texas.

I called the telephone number for Lillian Fields and it turns out that they both have the same voice on the messaging system.

I also noticed that there are no testimonials, maybe i am just naive to all of this but I didnt realise it would come to this I was simply looking for a reading which then tried to get me to take up another service.

I also googled Nicole Evans and she was a fraud on the rip off pages who was taken to court in 2005.

I also noticed that both Lillian Fields and Meena Kapoors website were created in 2012 so not sure.

I cant seem to find any bad reviews on Meena Kapoor but does anyone know if she is a fake using another name?

Feedback is appreciated.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing your story, this forum is possible when members share and we help each other find who is real and who is not.
    I am sure there are reasons why western union blocked her ability to receive money and it is good you took the warning and did your research.
    I will look a little deeper into the relationship between Meena and Lilian, but based on what has been shared in this forum, it looks like they may be the same person.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

the sites are new and seems like not enough bad reports have gone out there, many change their names and sites to hide from bad reports. If you read this topic, you will find Lilian told other members her spell was worth $800.00 but she had an "special" price of $300.00, just what Meena told you. Maybe Charm and Julia want to help and share the name and location they were told to send the payments.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Something about her just did not rest well with me. Experience has taught me not to rush into paying for spells, so I just followed my intuition. I did not use her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@charm, thank you for sharing,i have been finding a lot on her (or whoever she is), many sites, seems like she is in Chicago right now, but she had payments sent to her to other states and names, I have few other pages to research and will post my findings

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hope and Charm!

This is extremely interesting, I would love to find out. She did mention that she was in Chicago on a tour or something. Does anyone ever get caught? does anything ever happen to these people?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, seems like many change names and websites, the authorities will not get involved unless someone press charges ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

So then, is there any discussions on this forum where we have found someone genuine?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

there are genuine casters discussed in the spellcasters discussion topic, no guarantees it will work, but you can read the experiences shared by other members

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i was actually looking for spellcasters near me as i want to meet someone personally and i came up with lillian fields in chicago...i live in springfield about a 3 hours drive hmmm

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have read bad things about Meena Kapoor. I can't remember where, but I am 100% sure she is a scam. The same goes for Lillian. P.S. Anyone who ever gives a 100% success rate is always a scam. No one can guarantee anything.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sarab922, If you do get in touch let me know. Meena emailed me to say that she can not believe that I am spreading bad reviews about her and all she wanted to do was help but she thinks that I am a hurt soul but she still blesses me. I feel blessed that I came across this website as I was just researching but its great to get other peoples opinions too.

Unregistered

Meena Kapoor is a total scammer. Always out of state or somewhere else. Doesn't call when she says she will or keep appointments. Anything or anyone that does not just outright accept credit cards is a scam. They ask for Western Union or MoneyGram because you can't trace the funds. With a credit card you can refute a payment or just stop payment and its traceable. Typical ploy is when you ask for spell work and then ask for follow-up you are "rushing" the process, "being negative" and so forth.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been looking at this page www.truespells.com and I think they may be related too.
    any experiences?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tina71 View Post
    I have been looking at this page www.truespells.com and I think they may be related too.
    any experiences?
    I just looked at that link you posted Tina. It seems too busy for me. I starting reading it, then felt like it was too much fine print...
    Among the things that stood out to me were:
    WARNING!
    Don't trust spell kits you order to cast yourself! Let a professional handle your Spell Casting. We offer many such spells to help out in almost any area in life!
    and
    IN NO EVENT SHALL Extreme Love Spells OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, THE CONTENT OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
    "UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA" so I take that to mean tough for you if whatever information you send them somehow gets leaked??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome detective work ladies!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I called Meena last year. I explained her what was going on and she told me should would meditate on the situation and to call her back in an hour. I did so. She then told me then she could take my case but I needed to let her know right now because she has room for no more cases for the month. If I were to call her back, I may miss my spot because she had other clients waiting for appointments later that they and she may ended up taking their cases instead. She said it would cost $700 and I would have to send money to her assistant in Chicago since she was in Chicago with her assistant doing special work for a client that weekend. I told her the price was too high and she said she would do it for $500. I agreed and took the info down for western union. After I hung up the phone, I felt something was not right and decided to not send the money. A few hours later she called my phone asking for the western union confirmation number. I told her I changed my mind. She got VERY angry and said I wasted her time. Apparently she claimed she had set aside materials and scheduled my work for that night. I still refused. She told me that I better be careful because she can destroy me as she knows black magic. I hung up on her. I'm glad I followed my gut and did not send her any money. She proved to me she is a SCAMMER!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

what was the western union info? do you still have the name of her "assistant"?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope, I do not have the paper that I noted the info on any longer. I do not recall the name but what I remember was that it was a male name.

Unregistered

Re: Lillian Fields - www.reuniteloverspells.com www.thirdeyefortunes.com Meena Kapoor

Is this the same psychic meena on kasamba?

Unregistered

Re: Lillian Fields - www.reuniteloverspells.com www.thirdeyefortunes.com Meena Kapoor

These sites seem similar to Psychic Meena, use the same type of words and the first two are even in the Chicago area. It looks like she is still scamming people on the internet.

For reference: http://www.psychicmeena.com/: "Hello, my name is Meena, and I am a 7th generation clairvoyant psychic spellcaster. I have helped many people worldwide with a very high success rate, for over 25 years. I can help all problems in matters of the heart." If you look at the bottom of the website, the copyright is by Third Eye Fortunes.

http://www.psychicloveguide.com/: "I am Psychic Crystal, a God-Gifted 7th Generation Psychic & Spiritual Healer. I have the gift to reveal the past, present and future through one of my in-depth tarot card readings or psychic readings."

http://www.thirdeyeconsultant.com/: Charlotte Grant of Third Eye Consultant - which may as well be Third Eye Fortunes - has services and a disclaimer that sounds a lot like Psychic Meena.

http://www.llblessings.com/: A lot of the words and services listed on this website are identical to Psychic Meena but this one is based in Seattle, Washington.

http://www.mypsychiclovespells.com: Jessica Graham also offers similar services as Psychic Meena and apparently hired the same writer for her website.

+ Reply to Thread