+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ALEXIS www.lovecenterbyalexismorgan.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ALEXIS www.lovecenterbyalexismorgan.com

I met a wonderful woman in June and we started dating in July. Long story short, I believe she's my soul mate. I've had two psychics confirm she and I have a future together. On November 13th she broke up with me suddenly and violently (anger-wise, not physically) and I've felt as though part of me is missing. I haven't seen her since the 13th, and the last time we spoke was on the 20th when she told me she never wanted to see or hear from me again. To this day we've never raised our voices in anger at each other (not even when she ended our relationship), and have never had more than minor disagreements.

After being stuck in "heartbreak hell," for lack of a better description, for 5 weeks, I did something I never do. I contacted a psychic spell caster and asked for a reunite lost love spell to be cast for us. I know it was a stretch, but my money was gladly taken, and that was that. I contacted another psychic the next day, someone that would actually talk to me, and now I'm being asked to send $1600 to my dead grandmother, and to my estranged love. This is on top of the money I've already spent for "candles." She's actually told me things that no one could know about mine and my former sweetheart's relationship. She's described things from my girl's past that there's no way she could know. But it smells deeply of scam, and I don't know what to do. She keeps telling me that the money just needs to travel and that it will be sent back within a day, but I don't believe...

I'm so heartbroken and miss my love beyond all possible bounds. I can't explain this sense of loss and emptiness I feel with her gone; I've never felt like this post break-up before. I just feel as though we're meant to be together.

I'm here to try and find a legitimate psychic/spell caster that can help return my love to me (and to see if anyone has dealt with Alexis Morgan before and whether or not she is legitimate).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome. I read your story. Please do not send her 1,600 dollars. She is playing on your emotions. There are lots of good posts and I'm sure you will find a legit spellcaster.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome shayter, i hope you can find what you need on the forum, we do not have any reports on this Alexis Morgan, you can open a topic with her email address or website and maybe someone can share any information they may know, it is by coming toogether and sharing our experiences how we can expose scammers and help each other in the most vulnerable times.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Maggie. Hi Hope.

Alexis offered to refund my initial payment (the one for the "candles") if I was uncomfortable with what she was suggesting and didn't want to "continue the work." I told her I'd think about it. This morning the barrage of phone calls started--pure desperation is how I interpreted them, so I told her to please refund my $200. I haven't heard from her since.

Truth be told I'm certain the $1600 would have been the first of multiple payments. The thousands of dollars I was told I had to have on hand has been safely redeposited in the bank, and that's that.

I'll post a message later on with her information.

Can anyone offer some advice? I know she was just grifting me, but, unless she's really skilled at cold-reading, she was able to relate some things about my relationship she just couldn't have known--now I'm totally confused.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Just because someone has psychic ability does not mean they are honest or even good at spells. She is just trying to reel you in. Think about it, there is no way she could get 1,600 dollars to your deceased grandmother and your grandmother has no need for money. Oddly enough I had a reader try to scare me into thinking my life would be "damned forever" if I did not pay 1,600 hundred for a piece of amethyst, to be kept in her home, of course. When I saw your post that $1,600 stuck out. I wonder if they could be the same person and just using different names.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Maggie,

Yeah, that was the red flag -- my grandmother wouldn't have a need for $1600 even if she was alive (she had Alzheimer's and was in a chronic care facility the last decade of her life). Plus, she didn't live in Texas. ;-)

Anyhow, I'm glad I was able to regain my wits before she'd finished playing on my emotions. I still hope for a chance at reconciliation, but I know my love needs to work through the demons of her past before that's even a remote consideration.

Thanks all.

Steve

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

shayter, I created a new topic on this psychic, please share her email address or website so we can help others.
    good luck to you
    hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.lovecenterbyalexismorgan.com

This psychic spell-caster, although appearing to have some real psychic abilities, is perpetrating the stereotypical grifting scam. She is very aggressive with phone calls and email, and plays on your emotions in order to continue to get you to send money "because money is the root of all evil."

The first day of interaction was wonderful -- she told me things about my relationship and my ex that were 100% accurate; there's no way she could have possibly known them. Her initial fee was reasonable, and I opted to take a gamble on trying something way outside my comfort zone.

The second day, she told me "the spirits" needed me to get $6600 in cash in order to complete the spell-work. This made me very uncomfortable and was a red-flag, but I proceeded to collect the cash and bring it home. She then had me set up a little shrine with candles and the money, and demanded a picture before we could continue. Upon receipt of the photo, she called back and told me that "the spirits" told her the money "had to travel" in order to break the "Maru spell" that was keeping us apart. $1600 of it was to be send via Western Union to my dead grandmother, in Texas, and not to worry, it would be returned to me 3 fold within 8 days.

That's when I called "shenanigans" and told her I wasn't going to do that. She got verbally indignant on the phone saying I owed her and her church an apology, that she'd been on Larry King (I couldn't find any reference to that), and that she has a proven record of successfully reuniting lost loves. When I asked for proof, she changed her tack and said that if I wasn't interested, she'd return my money. I said I'd sleep on it.

Christmas eve, the phone calls started a 8:15AM -- she left me 15 voice-mails stating she had my ex on the phone and that she wanted to talk, that "the spirits were dissatisfied with me," and all kinds of ridiculous other messages. I emailed her and told her I'd like her to proceed with refunding me--the phone calls stopped immediately.

Christmas Day was quiet. This morning, however, I received two voice-mails and an email, all taunting me "So? How was Christmas without <girlfriend>? Are you ready to get serious and complete the work? The spirits say we can do it for less than $1600."

BE AWARE--she may have psychic abilities, but this woman is a thief, pure and simple.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing. A valid spellcaster would never stalk, or attempt to steal. Glad you saw through her.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow, just reread and saw the $6,600. Crazy! You're right, she sounds like a major thief.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

SHAYTER
    SHE DID THE SAME TO ME. I SENT HER MONEY A DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS TO HAVE MY HUSBAND BACK FOR CHRISTMAS AND NOTHING HAS HAPPEN. NOW I NEED TO SEND HER 600.00 FOR THE MONEY TO TRAVEL. SHE NO LONGERS CALLS BUT SHE DID KNOW ALOT ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP. IT MAKES ME FEEL SAD! IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN REALLY HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW. GOOD LUCK AND THANKS

+ Reply to Thread