+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saulat Khan saulat.com morespell.com gulshanpowers.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Saulat Khan saulat.com morespell.com gulshanpowers.com

I hope this is the right forum!

I don't know to what extent this person is a scam but telling someone that a talisman will "fix" someone's stars because they're obviously in the wrong houses if you're having issues sounds like a scam to me. He wants $50 for the talisman but won't charge for the actual work. No thank you! I don't even know why I'm still trying, to be honest. :!:

http://www.saulat.com
    http://www.gulshanpowers.com - Raheel Khan

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, to pay $ 50 for something which you can physically see, like the talisman, is one thing.
    But not to pay for something, which you can not see, like his work, is easy to say.

It seems to me that he (eventually) make you paying $ 50 and that was it. Of course, it sounds like a good offer. You pay only the amount for the the talisman and he works for free - if he does the work and it would be asuccessful, I think we would all consult him immediately....:-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to write, that I seriously sorry, when people pay for something false. It is always hurting and sad, if scammers use our feelings and take money out of them. I am really sorry for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I didn't use him. Just wanted to know if anyone else possibly did. He's a scam artist though. Like they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. He couldn't answer my questions and just kept saying crap about my houses being in the wrong places but couldn't explain that or what the "right" houses are. I blocked and deleted his trash emails.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Saulat Khan saulat.com morespell.com gulshanpowers.com

Someone in the SellsForum.net had mentioned that she used them with no results.
    Site has been running since 2000.

www.saulat.com
    Administrative Contact:
    Saulat Khan (saulat@vsnl.net)
    Ashraf Manzil,IInd floor
    Flat No 9,29th road
    T.P.S III, Bandra west
    Mumbai MH,400064
    IN
    Tel. +91.2226400381

Related to www.gulshanpowers.com - Raheel Khan

www.hexes.org "reviews" this caster and most there are big time scammers
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hope. My bells and whistles were going off because of what he was saying. I dislike seeking help from people who can't explain themselves and their "work". If you're going to scam, at least be somewhat believable. He was just rambling about nonsense.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I ran a search on the forum for this site and nothing came back, as well as ran a search on Complaints Board and Rip Off Report and nothing came back. I'm not computer savvy enough to find out who it's registered to. It was a link I saw posted in one of the forum subjects on Evocation Magic's website. The site seems low tech and not flashy. The prices are reasonable. Has anyone here used them?
    morespells.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to know too if It's good.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-s ... spells.com
    www.morespells.com

Domain Name: MORESPELLS.COM
    Registrant:
    Saulat Khan (saulat@vsnl.net)
    Ashraf Manzil,IInd floor
    Flat No 9,29th road
    T.P.S III, Bandra west
    Mumbai
    MH,400064 IN
    Tel. +91.2226400381
    Creation Date: 13-Dec-2002
    Expiration Date: 13-Dec-2012

Same as the owner of http://www.saulat.com

I found an interesting approach : As per his page description, he is an Spiritualist Healer from India offering free advise and spells, so he has a list of spells on his page and says:
    "Here are some of the MAGIC SPELLS but I will not guarantee on any of these spells as they are picked from the internet".
    A caster picking up spells from the internet and publishing them on his page to bait customers ???

Merging with the previous topic we had on this caster.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Saulat Khan saulat.com morespell.com gulshanpowers.com

Pls be aware of him.
    I have been dealing with him for the longest time
    and nothing helped as matter of fact the situation
    went worse.
    Pls ....pls....pls... be aware of this kind of people
    they just open this little site to make money.
    He never answers his phone or replies e mail now
    but when I was a new customer than yes he was answering his ph
    and replying e mails

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks God I read this..i was going to use his services. Thanks guy :)

Rada Popic

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild10 View Post
    I hope this is the right forum!

I don't know to what extent this person is a scam but telling someone that a talisman will "fix" someone's stars because they're obviously in the wrong houses if you're having issues sounds like a scam to me. He wants $50 for the talisman but won't charge for the actual work. No thank you! I don't even know why I'm still trying, to be honest. :!:

http://www.saulat.com
    http://www.gulshanpowers.com - Raheel Khan
    Do not buy any products from this guy he is a SCAM ARTIST BIG TIME!

This so called Dr. Saulat Khan is not a psychic at all he cannot harm you nor to help you what he is doing is just tricking the people to get $50 and he is not sending any goods just play tricks with the people ! Calculate 1000 people per month times $50 this idiot makes $50000 per month by tricking you guys don't be naive! We don't mind if he is a real psychic who can really do something and to pay him with love , but he is not! He is just a SCAM!

kerstin

Wy dont I read this coments before. Now I have payed hin $40 and he just answer when I ask him over and over again if he had som answer to me.
    Now I am scarry that he scam me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

received the following email from saulat khan

The following message was sent to you via the Spells, Psychics, Spirits Review Forum Contact Us form by saulat kahn ( mailto:saulat@vsnl.net ).

--------------------------------

i have seen that your website is spoiling my name and my website saulat.com, you have linked me to some gulshanpowers.com but i dont know them

Also i have people emailing me that their companies is expert in spoling website names unless i pay them

I dont know who is writing all this bad rivews but its a request to stop doing all this saulat khan
    - - - Updated - - -

gulshanpowers.com was registered under the name of Raheel Khan, maybe it is coincidence and just a case of same last name

http://www.who.is/domain-history/gulshanpowers.com

Registration Service Provided By: S NAIDU ONLINE PVT LTD.

Domain Name: GULSHANPOWERS.COM

Registrant:
    Raheel khan
    Raheel khan gulshanpowers@hotmail.com
    B/1 101, rajshree shopping center, Mira Rd
    Mumbai
    Maharashtra,400064
    IN
    Tel. +91.9819867672

Creation Date: 21-Mar-2005
    Expiration Date: 21-Mar-2012

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns3.ich-2.com
    ns4.ich-2.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

and I received the following emails from his lawyer:

ANSWER : Your client is free to make a rebuttal and it will be posted in the forum, this is a review forum and we do not delete comments or posts just because your client does not like them.

Information you need to know before filing your lawsuit:

Communications Decency Act or "CDA", 47 U.S.C. 230.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Decency_Act

11/29/2013
    The following message was sent to you via the Spells, Psychics, Spirits Review Forum Contact Us form by Advocate Anuj Desmukh ( mailto:law.anujdesmukh@lawyer.com ).

Admin,
    This is Anuj Desmukh as Advocate. I'm here for a very important issue which is affecting my client reputation. someone post a review that was not true. this is totally fake review and due to this my client's reputation getting down.

As concerned with my client, your website is working good and also have a large number of visitors. but someone post reviews to harm my client's reputation. this review is not true and my client's competitors are trying to harm his online reputation.

So I'm requesting to you please remove this link form website. We are concerning regarding this issue into high court.

here is link of negative review.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...shanpowers-com

Hope you will understand urgency of this matter and reply me as soon as possible.

Regards

Advocate Anuj Desmukh
    Professional Lawyers Chamber
    High Court Building, Dr Kane Road,
    Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032
    11/30/2013
    The following message was sent to you via the Spells, Psychics, Spirits Review Forum Contact Us form by Lawyer Anuj Desmukh ( mailto:law.anujdesmukh@lawyer.com ).--------------------------------

Admin,
    This is Anuj Desmukh as Lawyer in Mumbai High Court. I'm Here regarding a very serious issue which was created by your website. Someone publish a negative review against my client. This is totally fake and someone trying to harm my client's reputation. This is my reminder mail for you. On daily basis My Client getting calls from various reporters regarding this matter. They want my client to come in front of camera. Whenever people heard my client's name they start starring on him. This really irritates a lot.Your intention might not be wrong but this is harassing my client's reputation a lot. So as Lawyer, I'm requesting to you please remove this news from your website as soon as possible.

We are taking legal action against this website in Mumbai high court.

Here is link of negative post.

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...shanpowers-com

Lawyer Anuj Desmukh
    Lawyers Professional Services
    High Court Building, Dr Kane Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032

12/01/2013
    The following message was sent to you via the Spells, Psychics, Spirits Review Forum Contact Us form by Lawyer Anuj Desmukh ( mailto:law.anujdesmukh@lawyer.com ).

Admin,

This is anuj Desmukh. I tried many time to content you but you did not reply my email. now awe are taking a legal action against your website. someone post a review to harm my client's reputation. Please check my previous emails.

Please content me as soon as possible. otherwise we will not responsible for any damage dye to court order.

Lawyer Anuj Desmukh
    Lawyers Professional Services
    High Court Building, Dr Kane Road,
    Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032

Email: law.anujdesmukh@lawyer.com
    - - - Updated - - -

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    and I received the following emails from his lawyer:

ANSWER : Your client is free to make a rebuttal and it will be posted in the forum, this is a review forum and we do not delete comments just because your client do not like them.

11/29/2013

11/30/2013

12/01/2013

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds more like a joke to me. The legal letter was composed in low quality. And the email address... lol lawyer.com?? lol seriously?? OMG... loser

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You'd think a lawyer would be educated enough to write a well thought out, professional email. This looks like it was put together by someone who wants to scare you. Maybe a person who has a vested interest in clearing their name. I also like the email lawyer.com! Just because you write from an email with lawyer in the title, doesn't make you one lol!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tangliss View Post
    You'd think a lawyer would be educated enough to write a well thought out, professional email. This looks like it was put together by someone who wants to scare you. Maybe a person who has a vested interest in clearing their name. I also like the email lawyer.com! Just because you write from an email with lawyer in the title, doesn't make you one lol!
    The domain Lawyer.com belongs to a lawyer search engine, that's the most hilarious part ;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The only better domain name he could have chosen would be
    LegalEagle.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

and did you read this part:

On daily basis My Client getting calls from various reporters regarding this matter. They want my client to come in front of camera. Whenever people heard my client's name they start starring on him. This really irritates a lot.Your intention might not be wrong but this is harassing my client's reputation a lot.
    I just find it amusing

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He should be thanking this forum for making him famous lol!!! Hollywood A listers get less attention!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The "lawyer" might want to consult a dictionary and spellcheck before writing such nonsense! What about the people that have been scammed

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope, would you have ever guessed that you had the power to make someone famous! I am also tempted to create a fake post about myself to become famous too! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

This lawyer's email seem similar in wording to the spam emails I receive regarding an inheritance from a long lost relative in some far away country. LOL

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course our lawyer's friend does not go away:

Received 12/05/2013
    The following message was sent to you via the Spells, Psychics, Spirits Review Forum Contact Us form by Lawyer Anuj Desmukh ( mailto:law.anujdesmukh@lawyer.com ).

Admin hope,

you will lose your hope when you got legal action from cyber crime department and this is cyber defamation case. You make just childish activity publish private and confidential mail to your forum. you think that you are a god for spammer who can publish spam post against anyone.

I requested to you but you are fool. Now you will face big problem. It's not joke in india. After sometime everyone will laugh on you. wait for some time we are taking very serious action. Everyone will remember that what is confidentiality and privacy of emails. Now You remove this immediately or ready to go to court.

Regards
    Lawyer Anuj Desmukh

Email:
    law.anujdesmukh@lawyer.com

- - - Updated - - -

Please read the forum rules:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/faq.ph..._faq#faq_rules

2) Practitioners are welcome write their rebuttals and explanations without the need to join the forum, the rebuttal section is not longer active because visitors now can post their rebuttals directly on the thread in question, all messages from the rebuttal forum have been moved to the corresponding discussions.
    All you need to do to post your rebuttal or explanation is click the "Post Reply" button and once the post is approved it will be public on the discussion we have about the practitioner. Please behave accordingly.
    All communications received via email or contact form will be published in the forum, there is no expectation of privacy once you contact us, if you do not want your threats to be made public to the forum, please do not make them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What Lawyer would call someone "a fool" what a joke. Not to mention the "cyber crime department" "childish acitivity" the list goes on lol.

In the words of Mr T "I pity the fool"

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely written from an uneducated fool. That's what called hopeless. Loser!
    Btw, he should realize one thing, it's US here, not India. If he wants to process a legal case, he has to go through US legal system, not India's. Idiot!! Not even having a common sense... I would be shame on him if I was an Indian, totally ruin India's reputation. What a fool.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Rainy, Ruins India's reputation? really now....yes, the guy is a disgrace and yes,he does seem to have never touched a dictionary in his life and yes,it makes no sense to file a legal case in India instead of contacting the US legal cyber department but given all that,let's leave India and the rest of the Indians on the forum out of this .One fool's doltishness and ignorant behaviour does not define the rest of us and in no way,reflects on India and its reputation. I admit a fool he is,for sure but next time,kindly choose your words wisely.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lola90 View Post
    Rainy, Ruins India's reputation? really now....yes, the guy is a disgrace and yes,he does seem to have never touched a dictionary in his life and yes,it makes no sense to file a legal case in India instead of contacting the US legal cyber department but given all that,let's leave India and the rest of the Indians on the forum out of this .One fool's doltishness and ignorant behaviour does not define the rest of us and in no way,reflects on India and its reputation. I admit a fool he is,for sure but next time,kindly choose your words wisely.
    I would say, you interpret my words incorrectly.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand perfectly dear.I know you didnt mean any offense to anyone when you posted it.However,I am merely saying,you could have left his country of origin''rep out of a discussion regarding a caster and his ignorant lawyer .Also dear,it's hard to misinterpret the words " I would be shame on him if I was an Indian, totally ruin India's reputation.".It was unnecessary .That is all and i am leaving this discussion here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lola90 View Post
    I understand perfectly dear.I am merely saying,you could have left his country of origin out of a discussion regarding a caster and his ignornat lawyer .Also dear,it's hard to misinterpret the words " I would be shame on him if I was an Indian, totally ruin India's reputation.".It was unnecessary .That is all and i am leaving this discussion here.
    Anyone from any country is an individual representing his/her own country. Whatever he/she does in a negative way, it does have a negative impact on the reputation of a nation. Doesn't it make sense? However, if you insist your interpretation, I have no interest to argue further.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry guys i am from india but i dont see why this is spoiling or can india's reputation. Scam artist are everywhere infact i havea list of them who are from india, this is money making tricks and not to mention you have many of them located right there in USA. I have already used so many of them from usa and no results, so well its the latest business with zero investment and has nothing to do with the persons location. Secondly i know one thing from India that if the person is really good at spell work and if he is from india you will never find him on internet.
    so the one who is on internet (from india) is scam fullstop.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moses777 View Post
    sorry guys i am from india but i dont see why this is spoiling or can india's reputation. Scam artist are everywhere infact i havea list of them who are from india, this is money making tricks and not to mention you have many of them located right there in USA. I have already used so many of them from usa and no results, so well its the latest business with zero investment and has nothing to do with the persons location. Secondly i know one thing from India that if the person is really good at spell work and if he is from india you will never find him on internet.
    so the one who is on internet (from india) is scam fullstop.
    ok, I hope this is the last time I clarify about this. I'm sorry if this give anyone a hard feeling or misunderstanding. I guess that's the language and cultural differences create the misunderstanding. I DON'T mean India's reputation is bad due to these guys, by no way to mean that. I meant, everyone have to be aware what they do, especially when they do something outside of their countries, as that will give people wrong impression about their origin countries. So, all I meant was, these guys have to have a sense that they are giving people wrong impression and that have a negative impact. So, please don't be too sensitive.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

want to hear the latest scam from this scumbag (i have no other words to describe him)?
    He went as far as copying the content from this forum into another page (www.newswine.in) and then made a DMCA complaint to my host about stolen copyright in an attempt to get this page deleted, did he really thing he was going to get away with it??????????????? , i hate scammers, but liars and lowlife cheaters are in the bottom of my list!!!!

Eventually www.newswine.in is related to him or is working with him on this scam, but he is playing with fire and will get burn, we are up to his scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not even a smart way to destroy this forum. It is possible to destroy every site and delete it. So, just in case make lots of backups (I assume your host does it automatically,right)?

mr mordecai

Re: Saulat Khan saulat.com morespell.com gulshanpowers.com

this dude is a scam artist no doubt. he wasnt aware but i sent emails to many sites in which he replied. the person runs many websites most likely for trying to get money sent to him via moneygram. the name he gave me to send money to moneygram with is: sushil parab (most likely thats his real name because you have to show ID to receive moneygram)

he wanted to sell me a talisman for $50..however, i already have several talisman and they do work amazingly. what pisses me off is that this guy gives a talisman a very bad name. i dont remember all the sites he is running but there are at least 3 of them.

here is his information:
    SUSHIL PARAB
    MUMBAI CITY
    PIN 421201
    INDIA

Tel: 00919820600330

His site saulat.com looks so unprofessional too. Looks like a little kid created it. Not a thriving business. Another thing is a real business doesnt accept payments via moneygram or western union. They have payment methods on their actual website. Buying online should always happen on a secure, professional and verified website. Dont fall for scammers BS like this.

I sent him loving energy anyways. Thank you for this site listing! I wasnt going to order from him anyways, but it helps seeing these things and now people can see this post as well.

+ Reply to Thread