+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zelma www.love-horoscope.org

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Zelma www.love-horoscope.org

Hi, I'm new here but I havent seen any posts about love-horoscope.org. Has anyone tried it or have any information about it. Thank you

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Private registration, page has been active since 2007. I was not able to verify any information about the owner of this page
    This FAQ is a red flag : http://love-horoscope.org/faq.html

* What is your success rate?
    The success rate that has been measured based upon clients reports is 99%. In reality that number can of course be both higher or lower since not every client reports their success. I'm aware that there are many casters out there promising 100% success rate and you might wonder why I'm so proud over my 98%. You have to understand that magic and spells are not exact sciences and therefore you can't have a 100% success rate unless you are tricking your clients into believing that you are much better than you are.
    Now, this page : http://www.love-horoscope.org/zodiacfootprints.html
    talking about her success over other casters using a chart, mmmmm, some red flags I may have seen before. (Just my opinion)
    Hope it helps
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This was one of the sites used a couple of years ago on a phony blog that cost me thousands of dollars giving money to a few other phony sites...so needless to say it's hard for me to believe there's any chance this is real.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I just read in the old spellsforum.net about Zelma and how she was being recommended by Psychic Dena, old scam going around, now on Dena's page, she only recommends spellcasters, does not cast spells any longer, what a joke!

@love13 - are you referring to the old psyforums?

Daz

I also think at the end that it is a scam. I tried 2 spells from this lady. 1 for love and 1 for career.
    The one for love didnt work so she recast for me and I asked for some other request. This other request to my own shock came partially true but has not materialized to the fullest. I can say it came true 50% maybe.
    For career spell it was not working out but then at some point she claimed to give it a boost and then told me I would have interview within a month and this happened and I got the job but then again this job was not as spell described- it was supposed to be higher pay, so on. It was lower pay than previous job but I was fresh out of uni, after going to study from work for 1 year, so as the job came at the end, the pay and timescales were not as spell said.

But I also suspected it was a scam when I saw this lady being recommended on some scam pages.

What I remember now is that at some point she stop responding to me and this ended communication.
    As all communication happens by email, its easy to stop it by one side. Overall as she is recommended by some scam pages, I do think it is a scam.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I enjoy these www.californiapsychics.com love horoscopes better than any other ones on the web.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone tried this lady? I see one complaint about her on Ripoff report which is quite accurate but I can't find anything else.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

merged your post with the topic we have on her

+ Reply to Thread