+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aida Wedo realafricavoodoo.com ancientafricanvoodoo.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Aida Wedo realafricavoodoo.com ancientafricanvoodoo.com

Thanks Jennifer

I have received some back and forward correspondence from realafricavoodoo.com and they seem to address each question I put forward.

Anyone's input is greatly appreciated!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi echo, dont really know but found this
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/astrolog...naka-5d883.htm
    we'll keep checking....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link maritzaval. I had a look and it's pretty short for a report. I would imagine if someone was upset enough to go on there and post a report about being scammed they would have stated some more info and details about their experience...I would anyway. And I can't find anything more detailed when I searched. I found some of the posts claiming it's a scam had been removed.

I did find this site http://ancientafricanvoodoo.com that looks very similar to realafricavoodoo.com. The content is different but they either used the same template or it's the same person and possibly a scam!

realafricanvoodoo have been answering all my emails without pressure to buy. They have a very visible and detailed 'terms and conditions' page and privacy policy. I am new to this and am aware that I am probably a bit nieve as well which is why I am asking for opinions.

What does everyone think?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry if I have missed this anywhere else in the forum but does anyone know anything about http://www.realafricavoodoo.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well it seems pretty cheap and 30 days money back.. mmh if someone tries her keep us posted.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Confirmed scammer! She scammed me about 1 year ago.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by divineone
    Confirmed scammer! She scammed me about 1 year ago.
    I figured as much because of the money back. They never give money back 99% of the time. So when I see that I know to just walk away. Thanks for letting us know you used her and it didnt work out

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ok

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

domain: REALAFRICAVOODOO.COM
    created: 08-Oct-2010
    last-changed: 08-Oct-2011
    registration-expiration: 08-Oct-2012
    nserver: ns51.1and1.com 217.160.80.164
    nserver: ns52.1and1.com 217.160.81.164

I merged some old posts we had about this caster, as pointed by others , the pages of realafricavoodoo and ancientafricavodoo are very similar.
    Both private registrations.
    The terms and services of both of them are identical:

http://www.realafricavoodoo.com/policy.php

CopyRight (C) 2006 http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com All Right Reserved - Terms - Privacy Policy
    VODON, VODOUN, VOUDOU, VOODOO, VODUN, VUDUN, VOODOO SPELLS, ANCIENT AFRICAN VOODOO, VOODOO SPELLS, WICCA, WITCHCRAFT, AFRICA VOODOO

[spoiler=Spoiler:2v41c445]SECURITY.
    Any transaction you make with http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com is completely secure. The credit card and ordering information you provide to us when purchasing our products or services are protected.
    PRIVACY
    http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com will not make our mailing list (name & postal address) available to companies. We never release credit card, financial, or personal information to any companies or other organizations. We will never share your email address with anyone.
    We understand that your privacy is very important to you. That's why we've developed this policy to ensure that your privacy is protected while using our services.
    1. A Special Note About Children
    Children under eighteen years of age are not eligible to use our services. We ask that children not submit information to us.
    2. About http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com and Information We Collect
    http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com is an online site which provides you with information, services and products.
    In the course of using our site, we may automatically track certain information such as your IP addresses and email addresses. Many sites automatically collect this information. If you choose to post messages in our message areas, we will only display such information about you as you choose to reveal. However, any information posted in those areas are collected by us.
    If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file which is only accessed by authorized personnel. We may also collect other users' comments about you in our complaints department.
    3. Our Use of Your Information
    We internally use personally identifiable information of our users to improve our marketing efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings as well as to customize our site's content and layout. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor your online experience to meet your needs.
    We may also use personally identifiable information about you to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners and promotions.
    We also send periodic informational updates to our Viewers via email.
    We use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement.
    4. Our Disclosure of Your Information
    We DO NOT sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party without your permission. We do disclose information in aggregate to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we DO NOT disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you. Certain information, such as your credit card number, and bank account number, are not disclosed in aggregate at all.
    In order to maintain a healthy community, http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com cooperates with all law enforcement inquiries and with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights.
    5. Your use of Other Users' Information
    http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com and our users do not tolerate spam, harassment, or threats.
    6. Third Party Collections of Information
    Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties on our system or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the personal information you disclose to them. While http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com is working closely with our partners to ensure the highest privacy to you, we encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
    7. Security
    http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com has security measures in place to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information such as firewalls. While "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, our technical experts at http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com work hard to ensure your secure use of our services.
    You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated Agreements may be automatically assigned by http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com, in our sole discretion, to a third party. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. References to http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.com shall include its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees. http://www.RealAfricanVoodoo.coms failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.[/spoiler:2v41c445]

http://ancientafricanvoodoo.com/policy.php

CopyRight (C) 2006 http://www.AncientAfricanVoodoo.com All Right Reserved -Terms - Privacy Policy
    VODON, VODOUN, VOUDOU, VOODOO, VODUN, VUDUN, ANCIENT AFRICAN VOODOO, VOODOO SPELLS, AFRICA VOODOO

[spoiler=Spoiler:2v41c445]SECURITY.

Any transaction you make with ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM is completely secure. The credit card and ordering information you provide to us when purchasing our products or services are protected.

PRIVACY
    ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM will not make our mailing list (name & postal address) available to companies. We never release credit card, financial, or personal information to any companies or other organizations. We will never share your email address with anyone.
    We understand that your privacy is very important to you. That's why we've developed this policy to ensure that your privacy is protected while using our services.
    1. A Special Note About Children
    Children under eighteen years of age are not eligible to use our services. We ask that children not submit information to us.
    2. About ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM and Information We Collect
    ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM is an online site which provides you with information, services and products.
    In the course of using our site, we may automatically track certain information such as your IP addresses and email addresses. Many sites automatically collect this information. If you choose to post messages in our message areas, we will only display such information about you as you choose to reveal. However, any information posted in those areas are collected by us.
    If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file which is only accessed by authorized personnel. We may also collect other users' comments about you in our complaints department.
    3. Our Use of Your Information
    We internally use personally identifiable information of our users to improve our marketing efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings as well as to customize our site's content and layout. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor your online experience to meet your needs.
    We may also use personally identifiable information about you to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners and promotions.
    We also send periodic informational updates to our Viewers via email.
    We use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement.
    4. Our Disclosure of Your Information
    We DO NOT sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party without your permission. We do disclose information in aggregate to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we DO NOT disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you. Certain information, such as your credit card number, and bank account number, are not disclosed in aggregate at all.
    In order to maintain a healthy community, ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM cooperates with all law enforcement inquiries and with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights.
    5. Your use of Other Users' Information
    ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM and our users do not tolerate spam, harassment, or threats.
    6. Third Party Collections of Information
    Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties on our system or other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the personal information you disclose to them. While ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM is working closely with our partners to ensure the highest privacy to you, we encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
    7. Security
    ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM has security measures in place to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information such as firewalls. While "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, our technical experts at ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM work hard to ensure your secure use of our services.
    You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated Agreements may be automatically assigned by ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM, in our sole discretion, to a third party. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. References to ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM shall include its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees.ANCIENTAFRICANVOODOO.COM failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.[/spoiler:2v41c445]
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I actually paid and carried out a ritual over a year ago she told me i would see results within 94 days. After the 94 days no progress had been made so she told me she would do a recast. Every so often i would ask for an update and eventually she just stopped replying to my mail. I would much prefer yes thanks but no thanks i didn't do my job but I just now have plain ignorance.

It was to bring back a lost lover ritual we did initiate contact throughout the spells but hes now with someone else and we have decided it is too much just to stay friends. Whether the spell was past on to his new gf I don't know but I wouldnt bother wasting your money. She isnt the first person to ignore emails when things get complicated. i would of much rathered try to get over the situation myself. i think paying for these spells kept my thread of hope holding on rather than helping me to move on and forget my past. i guess you all learn from your mistakes.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have actually paid for a custom ritual to return an ex and nothing has been done.(over the last year and a half) We're in fact further away than what we ever have been. Whether the spells did bring us together for a short period i do not know. She said i would get him back after 94 days. After 94 days i emailed her and she recast. She used to respond to my emails very short and brief, 'things are underway' 'stay postive' etc but there were occasions she wouldn't bother reply. After the last couple of months she is just being purely ignorant and not even bothering to pretend anything is happening. When I started to realise the spell wasnt going to work i studied the wesite again. Although it does state money back I think i did read somewhere that once paid for a spell you cannot get your money back for whatever reasons. I have stated that I would prefer her to say sorry the spell isn't good enough and swallow her pride but she hasnt even got the guts to admit it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear of your experience.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody actually had positive results from spell casters

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes you can read various threads with positive experiences.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

where are these threads please can you point me in the right direction i feel too negative at the moment, i will be told that my negativity wont help the spell. valentines day alone and knowing hes with her pretty bad times at the moment

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Look on the spell caster's thread. Many people have shared their experiences with various spellcasters. You can read and see who want to try. I hope things improve for you soon.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

:)

seeking help

Do not use aida-wedo@realafricanvoodoo.com because she's a scam..I'm still trying to get my money back after the 90 days she said it would take. She's a fake.

stupidity

well i tried loads aida is a hell scammer 3 yrs and she tells me to be patient if anyone wants a spell do it yourself i have been studying and reading tarots since i was fifteen best thing is to cast yr own spell

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Have any of your heard of this spell caster?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Certain she's a scam, there's a search box feature at the top right corner, which should let you search to see if we have a topic open already.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Aida Wedo realafricavoodoo.com ancientafricanvoodoo.com

I wouldn't be so quick to call someone a scam without client claims to back up that statement.

I perused her website after reading this post. It is glamorous, but her spell list is basic which pushes me not to discount her. She also accurately described her practice which tends to support credibility.

I will be curious to what her clients on SPS will review her services.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Merged topic with the existing discussion we have about this page ...
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Merged topic with the existing discussion we have about this page ...
    Thanks for the merge I was unable to find her with the search engine.

Unregistered

Wink Aida Wedo realafricavoodoo.com ancientafricanvoodoo.com

Don't ever hand out your monies to Aida Wedo, you will not get your wish and she does not want to know when you ask why the results did not materialise and ask for your monies back. she has a very convincing web page and some people as nave as I was in pure desperation believe her tricks and obviously a few I am sure get results, but this is what happens every day in our lives sometimes you gain and most of the time you only get but misery unfortunately,

Dalila

mikelove

Unhappy Aida Wedo realafricavoodoo.com ancientafricanvoodoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    ok
    Not only Aida Wedo, but Abayomi Aaliyah and a woman from South Africa who called herself maama Zulia, take advantage of your despair and make you to believe that they can solve your problem in no time, one week, three weeks, maximum three months spell guaranteed or money back , 3, 6, months and so on and on passed and no results. The first two do reply if you insist asking them why they have failed and the problem instead has worsen and they advise that its going to take a bit longer but things will be sorted, however this woman Zulia, takes from you nearly one thousand dollars, which have to be paid through Western Union and provides a name of someone supposedly to be her daughter. As soon as she receives the monies, you never hear from her again, switches off her phone when she recognises is you, does not reply to your e-mails to your text messages, however after a few months, some of her buddies contact you under the basis that she was not able to do the work, therefore them will take over but you must send another 500 Dollars immediately, this is hard to believe but its the truth.
    I have been extremely devastated reason which have brought me to this extend of ignorance and naivety which has resulted in me becoming even sicker morally.

Icara

+ Reply to Thread