+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.magicoflovespells.com - jessehughes101@hotmail.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.magicoflovespells.com - jessehughes101@hotmail.com

This new web page can be added to the scammers list. He claims he's been on 11 t.v. shows, including Oprah. There is a death metal star that has in fact been on Oprah, by the name Jesse Hughes, but it is not this guy. He also claims he is "the best spellcaster in the world", but conflicts himself by saying he has an 80 percent success rate and then noone has ever been disappointed in his work. He has a cartoon like video on YouTube, link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkNgJjRPyeY

This post came from a proxy server, a program used to hide the real location of the poster:

Why have I been called an Exposed Scammer here? Is there anyone here who can come forward and honestly say that I have scammed them? Maggie said that I said I was on 11 talk shows, including Oprah. What I said was that I met Oprah. It is true that I have been on 11 talk shows. I don't guarantee spells 100%. 80% work more or less. I recast spells. I am not sure what I have done wrong to be called an Exposed Scammer. I am an ethical spell caster. I use PayPal so you can always get a refund.

So what is the reason for singling me out and calling me an Exposed Scammer without even a single review or discussion of what I do?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

MAGICOFLOVESPELLS.COM whois info:

http://whois.domaintools.com/magicoflovespells.com

The page was created on Nov 2011
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The About Jesse Page

http://www.magicoflovespells.com/aboutjesse.htm

Is very similar to the story on this page:

http://www.healabrokenheart.org/aboutme.html
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, Jesse was Voted Spellcaster of the year

LOL Funny for never hearing of him now he is "VOTED SPELL CASTER OF 2010-2011."

Please post the date of that airing with Oprah, as well as your appearances on these other shows. They will be able to be found. The cartoon like video did make me laugh. Thanks for that.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I found this on the Internet, by putting in his address.

"Hi do you need a real spell caster ,all you get is scammed out of your money,well i went to a spell caster my the name of jesse,He works for a company called J.Hughes,he cost's alot but he is the real thing people trust me.
    He will not ask for any money only after chatting with you over email with you for a week or so.
    He only takes on people that want love spells
    his email address is jessekznhughes@live.co.za
    Please do not tell him that i posted this add on the net as he do not want to many people to email him,but this guy has the real gilt of spell casting.
    SO stop waisting your time with people like LEE ANN /ASHRA as the are all just after your money and trust me i have been down that road with both of them,they are just XXXXX not witches.
    Put your trust in jessekznhughes@live.co.za "
    Note the "he cost's alot", which I duess means costs a lot.

Waiting on those times of viewing, if they exist, Jesse, John, Billy Ray, Ray, Kim or whomever.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Last one, on his site. This really is too funny. Even Oprah supposedly said he was the best love spellcaster in the world. lol

http://www.magicoflovespells.com/theoprahshow.htm

He shows a picture of himself?? on stage at the Oprah show. Tell us Jesse, when was that? You keep contradicting yourself. You claim you just met her to us, on your site you have a picture of you with other guests on her stage, which means you are clamining you were on her show. What day and year did that segment air? There has to be a show title. She always has topics. Your wording, just as Hope says sounds very much like this. http://www.healabrokenheart.org/aboutme.html

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is in answer to the many emails I received from Jesse Spell Caster:

The following message was sent to you via the Spells, Psychics, Spirits Review Forum Contact Us form by Jesse Spell Caster (mailto:jessehughes101@hotmail.com)
    --------------------------------

This is what comes up when i do a google search , you have 72 hours to get everything that has my website or off you site , you f%^&@ing with the wrong person.....EVERYTHING OFF

1.www.magicoflovespells.com - jessehughes101@hotmail.com Spells ...
    I am an ethical spell caster. I use PayPal so ... Durack, Darwin 0830 AT ... I tried a lot, and believe me when I say, A LOT of spell casters! At first I

I DEMAND A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

JESSE
    --------------------------------
    Referring Page: http://spsreviewforum.com/
    IP Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    User Name: Unregistered
    User ID: 0
    Email: jessehughes101@hotmail.com

This post is the reply to all your messages and emails. Vulgar languages and threats are not welcome, as a courtesy I removed your personal information from the forum pages and posted the link to its source (whois domain information). As you can see, this information is public and available as part of the whois database.

Google will update the cache pages when it crawls our site again.

Feel free to post your rebuttals and explanations to the forum, no registration is required, please do not use offensive language or threats.

Thank you
    Hope

+ Reply to Thread