+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Asianwitchcraft.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Asianwitchcraft.com

Has anyone tried any spells from them? They only cast love spells only for a one time fee of $49.

Maybe but results in 2 weeks sounds tempting but i cant find any testimonials...anyone?

www.Asianwitchcraft.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Asianwitchcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic3D
    Has anyone tried any spells from them? They only cast love spells only for a one time fee of $49.

Maybe but results in 2 weeks sounds tempting but i cant find any testimonials...anyone?

www.Asianwitchcraft.com
    I'm intrigued by their site. I think I will try them. Did you end up trying it?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Asianwitchcraft.com

I am moving the posts about this spellcaster to this section, a member brought to my attention the fact that phych3d is advertising this spellcaster in another forum which is not moderated and infested by scammers, the locations where the posts come from match, phych3d has not visited the forum since august, looks like he/she was trying to build some trust in the forum before trying to advertise, we have seen it before, sometimes I may come too strong scrutinizing new sites, but I will not maintain a forum for scammers to use it to advertize their dirty business.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T ... E3K4LBG/p4

Thank you Jade for noticing it and letting me know, it is only when we come toogether that we can expose scammers and make this forum a safer place.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Asianwitchcraft.com

Thank you for being on top of this and thank you to Jade. Shame, when a fellow member turns out to be less than honest.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Asianwitchcraft.com

You're welcome!

+ Reply to Thread