+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carlos Montenegro- www.mayombe.org

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Carlos Montenegro- www.mayombe.org

www.mayombe.org

sorry if there is already a thread for this one but i didnt see one. I found this site doesnt give prices but it has interesting info on it. cant say if its legit but if anyone has used this person let us know..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.mayombe.org

I contacted this person when I was looking for help if you look on the old spell forum the one that was closed down back in 09 spellforum there is a listing for this site with all the info needed. I would put the link in here but cant find the old site. lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.mayombe.org

Oh wait I forgot you cant access the site any longer because of some stupid advertisement. Well anyways from what I recall this site is linked to a guy who says he knows all about Palo but never has been initiated in it. That Carlos Montenegro guy. I would stay away from the site but to each is own..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: www.mayombe.org

Ok I know for a fact that he is a scammer, maybe he practices magic but he is mentally imbalanced
    I know this because I have read his books and I know real paleros and go to palo rites
    most of his booklets are 23-50 pages in large type spaced and empty pages LOL

He sells nganaga spirit pots for over $13000 on the internet and you have to be initiated and get in ritual its very dangerous
    I know for a fact he is not a palero because he has broken the pact rules in the religion
    Also he sells each level of initiation for 7000-$18000 and these levels do not even exist in the religion
    He also operates a supposed American Quimbanda Munanzo, but again its not quimbanda he mixes in santeria and ceremonial magic
    I am unaware of any actual lineage or initiations he has, what he states about his family is untrue

His books he mixes together multiple religions and systems but presents it as legitimate, He is completely unethical
    Maybe he does practice magic and in my personal dealings with him he has been a liar caught him in several lies thankfully I never bought anything. I know 2 people who studied under him who got hurt financially and otherwise. He charges his godchildren by the hour for basic and nonsense information, some of it is legit but he mixed it all so its not legit. Also he was sexually involved with his godson which is a huge taboo in african religion its akin to abuse and never should happen.

It is also not his real name
    Stay away! There are many legit paleros and paleras to go to!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: www.mayombe.org

This is his godson/lover in which you cannot be gay in Palo
    He was murdered with his ritual blade and Carlos was at the murder scene they lived together in Las angelos but said people broke in and did it. Police are still investigating. Chaz magic name was Tata meia noite, and now Carlos is using it SICK
    http://homicide.latimes.com/post/chaz-micah-swayne/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Carlos Montenegro- www.mayombe.org

Looks like his site is down now

+ Reply to Thread