+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ZodiacSpells zodiacspells.com Related to Joshua Grey - Biobaku LLC - voodoopriest.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ZodiacSpells zodiacspells.com Related to Joshua Grey - Biobaku LLC - voodoopriest.com

Does anyone have experience with this site?

http://www.zodiacspells.com/

I don't know much about it, but he says he'll cast your spell for $1 and you only pay when your spell starts working. It sounds like it could be a scam but it's tempting to contact him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ZodiacSpells zodiacspells.com Related to Joshua Grey - Biobaku LLC - voodoopriest.com

Did you get a dollar amount how much he charges in total? This sounds fishy.
    I personally am reluctant to give my personal info. to many. Many ppl. have experienced threats of their info. being exposed, so please be careful.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of scam could this be? He says you only pay after your spell starts to manifest. What could you possibly have to lose? He says if you don't get results he will even refund you your dollar downpayment. I guess its worth giving a try.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Hope or Maggie or anyone with knowledge of this. My question is what kind of scam can someone pull off from only requiring $1 to get your spellwork started and then you pay after your situation changes? I'm just curious.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think others have posted on here experiences with casters getting the information and then trying to blackmail the client with it. for ex if you gave this casters your ex girlfriends info in order for them to try a spell for free and work on it for you then when you let them into your business they threatend to call your ex and tell them what you are trying to do. and they can get her number with all of the info youve given. Ive also heard of casters threatening to cast bad spells on the client unless they paid a certain amount once they got the personal conerns. the lengths that a con will go to is amazing..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's true.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh ok now I see. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

well my thing is if the spell doesnt provide results then them saying they cast bad spell or curse spell wld be moot point cause i wouldnt believe that they cld do me any real harm if the spell that one requests doesnt work then what makes these fake casters think tht i wld be scared of their fake curse casting, LOL. But I was interested in this website so i pd the $1 downpayment, lets see what happns. I am not worried abt blackmail :)

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering if anyone has found anything out about this site. I ran the name on Google and Joshua Grey and 7witches.com name popped up, which we know are locates in the scanners section. I don't know much about how to check IP addresses and things like that. If anyone can found out anything please let us know. Thanks.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Correction for typos...lol. "located" & "scammers"

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, a bit confused, ru saying that zodiacspells are scammers? What did u put on google to search? I am trying to learn how to spot scammers myself :)

Sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I typed in zodiacspells.com/domain... then some domain search site came up and I typed in zodiacspells.com again and that's where it said something related to Joshua Grey and 7witches.com. It said something about server located in California and some other things. But I'm not good at locating IP addresses and stuff like Hope and others can do...lol.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

in Name: zodiacspells.com Registered at "www.dynadot.com"

Registrant: Joshua Grey LLC c/o
    Dynadot Privacy PO Box 701 San Mateo, CA 94401 United States
    Administrative Contact: Client Domain Management c/o
    Dynadot Privacy PO Box 701 San Mateo, CA 94401 United States privacy@dynadot.com 1-650-585-4708
    Record expires on 2012/10/08 UTC Record created on 2010/10/08 UTC
    Domain servers in listed order: ns1.tcmprocessing.com ns2.tcmprocessing.com .

Here it is I found it. It was under Whois ...lol. I don't remember how I got to it at first but I just looked and found it again. So please tell me what you think.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Shannon, we are all learning to do our homeworks, I will take care of this latter on.
    I appreciate all the help from members I can get. I am sure there are many more in here, but how I say : "So many scammers, so little time"
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Near: Freehold, New Jersey, United States
    IP: 66.219.29.241
    Host name: server.7witches.com
    Country code: US
    Region: Freehold

WOW. I figured out how to find the IP address and here it is. Notice it says server name is 7witches.com. I knew I had saw it somewhere.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to you Hope I'm learning... ;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Moved it to this section, thank you for your cooperation.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good research, Shannon!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone had luck with www.zodiacspells.com? I am not hear to say good things or bad things about this company. I would like to find out if any one has got results from his spells.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lots of people no results. Connected to 7 witches--scammed many people. You can find reports on the Rippoff Report and Complaints Board.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

So far we have 2 other topics on the same people, Joshua Grey, 7 Witches and the many pages they run:

Topic : voodoopriest.com Multiple Sites 7Witches.net - 7WitchesCoven.net - obeahspells.com - truecurses.com
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...truecurses-com

Topic : truecurses.com - Joshua Grey Related to 7witches.com and MANY MORE
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/thread...-and-MANY-MORE

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

In relation to the site www.zodiacspells.com why would he only be asking people for a dollar and if it doesnt work you dont pay.
    I understand that he has been related to the above sites which are scammers.

So how do you think he can con people with only paying $1.
    Just a bit confused with all this

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The information is here for you to read and to choose whether you want to try him or not. Zodiac spells is Joshua Grey.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what can be behind it, sometimes they get rather creative.
    The only thing I can tell you for sure based on the domain registrations is that these are multiple pages registered by the same people.
    I seen others using free spells to get people's information, latter they email you offers from other pages, not sure about this one, feel free to share your experiences.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that Maggie and Hope.Thank goodness for this forum.I guess they will try anything .

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, Y.W. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All :)

A person told me how she used zodiacspells.com however it didnt work for her, and the person refunded her $1 back..

I have just purchased from this site, where i only paid $1. This site is connected VoodooPriest, which had bad reviews. I know this because when I paid via Paypal, it had the below for their details.. :
    Customer Service URL: *voodoopriest*

I know its probably a scam.. but here's to hoping... :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's the same person.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I found this one just now as an ad on an ebay page ( spell-related)...He claims to start working for you as soon as you pay him a mere $1 and after that as soon as you see results then you'll pay him the rest ( $424 which can be paid in one, 2 or 3 payments). If you do not see results then you don't proceed with the rest of payment. He states that if you do not pay the rest of payment in case spell worked , then the spell will be reversed.

Don't have the slightest idea how real and effective ( or not) he may be.

Just thought of passing this along for you Folks to see.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This site is connected to someone who owns multiple sites.

http://www.who.is/whois/zodiacspells.com
    Domain Name: zodiacspells.com
    Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Registrant:
    Joshua Grey LLC c/o Dynadot Privacy
    PO Box 701
    San Mateo, CA 94401
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    Client Domain Management c/o Dynadot Privacy
    PO Box 701
    San Mateo, CA 94401
    United States
    @dynadot.com
    1-650-585-4708

We have few topics about them and I am not sure how many different pages they run, sometimes it is a way to get info from clients to try to sell spells on other pages or get you to pay the $1.00 to threaten you latter, I have read many negative reports on them and the fact that they have so many personalities in the internet tells you exactly what they are.

Paypal payments go to Biobaku LLC, same company mentioned on this page

http://www.voodoopriest.com/voodoo/p...Privacy-d2.htm

These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Biobaku LLC (hereinafter “Emmanuel Biobaku”).
    http://companies.findthecompany.com/...dericksburg-VA

Organization Biobaku Llc
    Office Address 754 Warrenton Rd
    Fredericksburg, VA 22406-1098
    County Stafford

It is the location of an UPS Store

Josua Grey, Biobaku, they are all connected

- - - Updated - - -

merged with existing topic

- - - Updated - - -

www.spsreviewforum.com/threads/2725-www-truecurses-com-Joshua-Grey-Related-to-7witches-com-and-MANY-MORE

This topic has links to other pages they run, they are so many that they need multiple topics

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that. I realized just now that there was already a thread about him.

Thanks Hope.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

this is another case OMPD (Online Multiple Personality Disorder/Dishonesty)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    this is another case OMPD (Online Multiple Personality Disorder/Dishonesty)

lol.....I guess so... That's very bad as it ruins it also for the honest spellcasters making it a lot more difficult for people to trust anybody in this field.

+ Reply to Thread