Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Defamation Campaign against the SPSReviewForum

Scorp, I think it was sarcastic.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I found it here: http://spsreviewforumscam.wixsite.co...age-layout-new
      I think I found it on YouTube. The link was on video description. Pretty often I also Google SPSReviewForum scam to see what's new. I was being sarcastic, when I wrote my last post about this subject. I think they need better skill to bring the SPSReview Forum down.
      Oh, so that was a real email address? (hopespsforum@gmail.com)... I thought they did in in Photoshop or at least in paint. The people trying to bring the SPSForum down aren't very bright...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to everyone who to take the time to post here and keep us informed. THANK YOU!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well,
      I'm sorry to be back but it seems our "friend" Roger Denesha is ramping up his scamtastic attempts to steal money from all and sundry.

Having been caught out as using a stock photo of a model on his "xara" website (as I predicted), and having been forced to admit this on his "spellcastersreviewed" blog, he's set up even more websites:

DoktorSkull.com - which is the TOP recommended site at http://blackmagicreview.org/

And can you guess who is doing the video review?

Yes it's the same fiverr actor he used before.

Seriously, I've had enough, he's costing a lot of people a lot of money so he can steal money from poor people, I'm reporting him now to LE - this has gone on long enough, the guy is an out and out crook.

I guess it will also make a great story for some journalists, "actor who has worked with Keira Knightly in rip off scam".

I HATE this guy for what he is doing, and am going full throttle now to shut him down.

I hope to God he doesn't read this and shut down the sites, because I reckon he's in for 10 years+ when they see how much money he's been stealing from vulnerable people.

+ Reply to Thread