Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Re: Defamation Campaign against the SPSReviewForum

Scorp, I think it was sarcastic.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I found it here: http://spsreviewforumscam.wixsite.co...age-layout-new
      I think I found it on YouTube. The link was on video description. Pretty often I also Google SPSReviewForum scam to see what's new. I was being sarcastic, when I wrote my last post about this subject. I think they need better skill to bring the SPSReview Forum down.
      Oh, so that was a real email address? (hopespsforum@gmail.com)... I thought they did in in Photoshop or at least in paint. The people trying to bring the SPSForum down aren't very bright...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to everyone who to take the time to post here and keep us informed. THANK YOU!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well,
      I'm sorry to be back but it seems our "friend" Roger Denesha is ramping up his scamtastic attempts to steal money from all and sundry.

Having been caught out as using a stock photo of a model on his "xara" website (as I predicted), and having been forced to admit this on his "spellcastersreviewed" blog, he's set up even more websites:

DoktorSkull.com - which is the TOP recommended site at http://blackmagicreview.org/

And can you guess who is doing the video review?

Yes it's the same fiverr actor he used before.

Seriously, I've had enough, he's costing a lot of people a lot of money so he can steal money from poor people, I'm reporting him now to LE - this has gone on long enough, the guy is an out and out crook.

I guess it will also make a great story for some journalists, "actor who has worked with Keira Knightly in rip off scam".

I HATE this guy for what he is doing, and am going full throttle now to shut him down.

I hope to God he doesn't read this and shut down the sites, because I reckon he's in for 10 years+ when they see how much money he's been stealing from vulnerable people.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

At first they thought hope was yaya maria, now they think she' yona Farrell. This is laughable and quite pathetic that they are on this slander campaign against this site. I love how one of them said that "you wouldn't be able to join because everyone here is apparently hope".

I joined with no problem, I hear they'e trying to get the FBI involved (if I can find the link to the report I will send it). But how? Once the feds see that each and every ISP and IP address is unique and are very much real people they will feel hopelessly stupid. They'e mad because Hope doesn't allow their scamming behinds to falsely advertise and attack honest reviews. Also they photoshopped a screencap I saw. I zoomed in on the text, one side was blurry and the other was crisp. The pixelation was not consistent. Yet want to talk about Hope slandering people, when they are slandering Hope and the forum. Talk about projection. They've threatened this site with police and law since 2011 from my research into this matter. Like there is no illegal activity on this site, if they'e been trying to get rid of something for 7-8 years maybe they need to just give up and accept the fact that the law thinks that they are kooks.

There are other or action era and psychics who get good reviews on here. All I see with this smear campaign are a bunch of butthurt scammers who are mad because they cannot intimidate hope, attack the members here for honest reviews and send their flying monkeys to swarm in.

I plan on recommending this forum to any friend or family member who plan on getting spellwork and readings done. People work to damn hard for their money to just give it away. In today's economy, people are not playing when it comes to their hard earned cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SmilingSheep View Post
      I found it here: http://spsreviewforumscam.wixsite.co...age-layout-new
      I think I found it on YouTube. The link was on video description. Pretty often I also Google SPSReviewForum scam to see what's new. I was being sarcastic, when I wrote my last post about this subject. I think they need better skill to bring the SPSReview Forum down.
      Oh, so that was a real email address? (hopespsforum@gmail.com)... I thought they did in in Photoshop or at least in paint. The people trying to bring the SPSForum down aren't very bright...
      Also zoom in on some of those screenshots, they're photoshopped.One piece of text is blurry due to the natural image loss of jpeg and png. And one section of text is crisp and clear. That's an obvious sign of photoshopping. If anything Hope has every right to file a law suit against these people for libel, defamation of character and slander.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

"They" is just one or two people, scammers who have been exposed over and over and they are the reason why the SPS forum will never close.
      Back in 2012 when the attacks were vicious (some people got hurt), I was ready to give up, after all I had no gain from this forum and it was giving me many headaches, but then I realized that if I shut down the SPS forum, they win, fast forward 2018, the SPS forum is still running and I am still waiting for the FBI!
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I figured it was some butthurt scammers. I am also glad you decided to keep this forum open. Hope, you are saving loves just know that. You saving a lot of people from heartache and even debt.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

A member sent me questions about the ripoff reports and pissed consumers posts about this forum.
      FYI, these attacks have been going on since 2011, 7 years latter, the SPS Review Forum is still here, not going anywhere, no lawsuits, no police, no FBI ....
      I stopped responding to their accusations many years ago when I realized it was a waste of time to argue with these people.
      Bottom line, scammers do not like the forum and have been attacking it for years, they will say anything to confuse people, that is exactly the same reason why this forum is not going away!

If you have any question, join the forum and see for yourself! If you choose to believe their lies, in few years, you will be back to SPS when you realize you have been scammed!

An informed consumer is a smart consumer!
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope, scammers will talk shit about this site and you because you are LEGIT. Others will talk shit for the sake of talking shit. Your attitude is perfect. We've got your back.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if this is posted elsewhere, but I saw this and read as much as I could before checking here. This is insane.

https://www.facebook.com/SPSReviewForumExposition/

I am not sure what is attempting to be accomplished, but if they spent as much time on their craft, they would be on here for all the right reasons. Then they would not have to attack Hope and SPS Forum Members.

+ Reply to Thread