+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Defamation Campaign against the SPSReviewForum
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Defamation Campaign against the SPSReviewForum

Oh fantastic well I can give you his address if youde like? He says people stop by his place all the time for readings that he has at least a 2 hour line outside his door. :roll:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Haha I would love his address Truth... In fact I will Pm you and if you would you could send me copies of the emails he sent you. Oh and I should say that when I sent him the PM it was to his account "SPS REVIEW FORUM EXPOSED" which states that he lives in Florida. Haha I address it Tata Dane...hahaha. Felling feisty... yes I am. :evil:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

:lol: Glad you are. His rants have been depleting to me. I know I am a worrier, but just be careful if you meet with him. I would not suggest meeting him alone. His posts are out there, like there is something seriously amiss.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ill actually give it to you Singing and as maggs said DONT GO ALONE! and just in case dont touch anything or leave anything behind like hair. lol you never know he might send it off to have a real palero curse you. :lol: :lol: :lol: too funny

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Question... Does he own Paltalk? If so he's not lying about law enforcement as there are many complaints against Paltalk for credit card fraud. So they might indeed be talking to him.. hahahaa.

Thanks Pepper for the info I will put it to good use. As for going alone... I wont. However I'll say this... This F**cking blowheart does NOT scare me. I lived through a woman trying to kill me for almost 10 years with Santaria as well as Palo.. I'm well protected. Okay I'm calling him... right now as I post.. no answer to either number. I called a local botanica and they haven't heard of him. I will keep calling until I hear back... I will keep on this. I don't take kindly to those who rip people off or defame my Yaya.. Sorry I just love her and can't stand for her name to be used in such a manner. He is an ass who's own words will be his undoing.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

too bad as I used to live a few miles away from parsippany. I am in nomans land now :(
      I think if enough people post about their good experiences here with their REAL screennames so people can actually get in touch with us , it will have much more weight then some nuthead who is obviously mad that he has been exposed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Still haven't heard from Tata .........

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

He probably just wants to go on with his crazy rants. It's merely making him look foolish, at this point. His broken record messages seem to be irritating other posters.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well I just got off the phone with Tata Dane. We spoke for about an hour. He was very polite and stated that if anyone wanted to speak to him he is always available for a talk. He was not at any point rude or anything other than very polite. he denied having anything to do with the rip off reports, however when I told him that the reports mirrored his website he told me that some clients of his had come to him with questions about some posts that are on the forum and he gave them his opinion. Some of his god children had also come forward and he told them to do nothing. He offered to meet with me if I like and even invited me to a misa that he holds twice a month... I will investigate further...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

did he explain the email to truthseeker and going to see her soon? and the ebay reciepts for yaya that he sent her?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

as i wrote that i realized you may not have wanted to mention another member of the fourm.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Good point, Aligrace. I was thinking the plot thickens, but then who would have sent her those emails?! Something as I said previously seems amiss. I still would not go to his misa without another. He does have that report on his web page. I guess a ghost writer put it on there. :lol:
      I used to live with someone who would victimize others then play dumb.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well well he is playing dumb.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Tata Dane sent me those emails there is no denying that or anyway around it. He sent me emails speaking of this forum. SIngingbreeze I already posted the email he sent to me stating he tricked the people who went to him from the old forum he played games with them so they could get what they so called deserved. Did I not post that email? I can I Have it. If I need to I will out who I am with my personal information life and story if need be. I went to him for help over a year ago I used him he seemed real and legit. I then started to see things differently and clearly I also used yaya after him and she couldnt see any work being done for me and my ex? NONE what so ever. She couldnt see me taking any baths that were real. People did get sick from his baths and sick I mean MENTAL and if I recall two got sick sick psychically. Either or it doesnt matter. I tried to be nice to him told him I was on on this forum writing bad things about him that I didnt even know this forum existed and he accused ME of LYING to him. I then came on this site as you all saw and wrote something nice about him. I offered to do it for him and he said yes to please do it. Then he persisted for me to do it. He then started sending me BS emails telling me I was a liar and that I am PEPPER! lol I was nice again but that was the last time. Just the other day I get these stupid emails of him researching my ebay purchases from yaya telling me I am a LIAR once again because I used her services. I never told him I didnt use her services. What I do with my life is my business. I dont need to tell him or anyone anthing.
      Needless to say I have 7 emails from him with stupid crap about this forum being fake, hope being YAYA, YAYA being a fake and not real, emails telling me I am a LIAR I am going to get and be cursed and then emails stating he is going to come see me?? For what? TO scare me. HOLY WATER Yeah IM SCARED. lol Maybe I should get a restraining order out so if he does come Ill just call the cops.
      I dont know but Im so over this and tired of him.
      Good luck to anyone who uses him or believes him. Oh and for the record HELLO TATA DANE!! I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS :-) BLESS :D

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have to say truthseeker i was confused why you were bragging on him when you first came on here if you got sick from the baths he sent you and you felt no work had been done. Im not sure that i completely understand it but i guess i see your reasoning with all of the emails he was sending you. Ive read about him a little on another forum and my theory is that he does try to work with the spirits but that he may not be properly initiated to and that can end up being a dangerous thing. IDK though so thats all ill say about that. If i were you i would let him know that all contact stops or you will at least file a no contact order as ive stated they hand them out like candy here in my county. Then if he continues to pursue you will have a leg to stand on.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Aligrace- you hit the nail on the head with your posts about him and his workings! I cant say more but you are right and that is why I see his baths making people sick and his ritual not working.
      At truthseeker I see your point if someone asked me to write something because they were kinda forcing a hand to do so then I probably would too. But it seems he went a little over board and continued to ask you and that is when you figured out something was not right?
      I wish you the best of luck and hope he ends all contact with you for your sake and his.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by singingbreeze
      Well I just got off the phone with Tata Dane, We spoke for about an hour. He was very polite and stated that if anyone wanted to speak to him he is always available for a talk. He was not at any point rude or anything other than very polite. he denied having anything to do with the rip off reports, however when I told him that the reports mirrored his website he told me that some clients of his had come to him with questions about some posts that are on the forum and he gave them his opinion. Some of his god children had also come forward and he told them to do nothing. He offered to meet with me if I like and even invited me to a misa that he holds twice a month... I will investigate further...
      @singingbreeze, by talking to him, you proved him wrong, this forum is not fake and people can be civilized when they talk, if he wants, he can write a rebuttal, we do not have any problem accepting rebuttals or explanations, I know he is visiting the forum very often and reading the posts members make on this topic about him.

If he wants to be civilized, we expect an apology and retraction for all the things he said against the SPS review forum and its members.

He made direct accusations on his page about the forum being fake, it is defamation and libel and it was on his site, here you can see the capture of the page, he was very clear, he "exposed" the forum, he said the Hope was blackmailing people and so many more lies, just like all the reports. He also said the forum is affiliated to Yaya Maria based on all the ripoff reports against us and the registration data showing different hosts, his page was just a copy and paste of the ripoff reports.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Owner_0c...ttachment.ashx

See a capture of his page on January 26, 2012. We do not play games and I document every attack against me and the forum, my file is getting rather thick, I am still waiting for the authorities and the attorneys to contact me, remember about the "class action law suit"? I am still waiting to be served, haha, I am still waiting for the location of the court where the lawsuit has been filled???? .
      If we can get a strong case, I know I can raise the funds for a lawsuit, but it needs to be an strong case, anonymous reports do not stand in a court of law.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Owner_0c...ttachment.ashx

Now, he wants to talk and be nice? But he must correct the statements he made about this forum, if he wants to take his time to attack other websites, if he wants to say Yaya Maria is fake based on what he knows and his religion, it is his problem, it is his choice, but yesterday he said very clearly that this forum was fake and illegal.

He or his "client" can go to all the reports and clarify the information they said about the forum, you can not slander one day, be nice the next day, and expect people to forget everything. A public apology and retraction is expected in order for him to be believable, if not, he is just lying and trying to be manipulative.

Thank you for taking your time talking to him.

Slander is the revenge of a coward, and dissimulation his defense

Hope
      Last edited by Hope; 06-07-2012 at 08:20 PM.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That is so funny because every word said on his page are the EXACT Same words said on those ripoff reports and also that post to contact the reporter. lol WORD FOR WORD.. and it isnt him writing those ripoff reports. Yeah right cmon you just got busted. In my opinion, TATA DANE IS A FAKE, PHONY, FRAUD and not spiritually inclined to do any harm or damage but to himself!
      Im fully protected so come get me for slandering your name!
      You sold fake baths that made people sick and their lives got worse. You say you did this as a test to them. No witchdoctor does that. You could of just said I am sorry but Im a real doctor and I am not here to play games and left it at that. Instead you got even or played games with these people's lives? That is a lie. Your crap didnt work because you are not properly or even initiated into the religion. I heard about you and what you did. You have some nerve to go to a genuine woman who is really out there to help people with their lives and try to slander her. I hope her spirits get you because I know they can and will. They did a miracle for me so I know they can work on you. I hope you are the one protected.
      I also like how you come to this forum to read posts and use other people's user id's to login. It shows your character and that you really do not have a life after all. If you were so busy with customers and clients you wouldnt give a crap what a few people were saying about you now would you????

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I hate that some scammer went after her bc shes legit. Can you imagine trying to go after someone whos proven their real? i would be scared to do that. was he just sending her hate mail? or was it is "follower" also?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

He sent her a few things. She is aware of who it is now and what is going on. I sent her all the info.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

lol if she handles him the way shes handled my situation he wont be wanting to write any more "emails" :lol:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Consider the person in question, and especially their shortcomings in totality. Now consider their higher self as well, and how they are totally failing to living up to being anything like that. Now, choose a POSITIVE QUALITY that if it was bestowed on this person, would create maximum conflict and damage in their lives.

For example, a vicious drug dealer who exploits people would have a really hard time of it if they were to develop a conscience, all of a sudden. Or if their heart was to open to love and understanding, or if they were to develop deep insight into how their actions affect others, or how what they're doing is totally not what the creative order likes or desires.

For such a person, just about any positive quality, such as: honour, love, freedom, vision,understanding,clarity,intelligence,heart & soul opening,
      connecting to higher spiritual sources,enlightenment,... etc. would cause a real "crash and burn" in their current activities/incarnational unfoldments.

Their "muppet identity" would fall apart and they would suffer GREATLY in the process. You, on the other hand, if you were to get these back threefold, will GAIN greatly. You stand to profit thrice -Firstly, you get your revenge and suffering payback on the muppet level;Secondly, you get to do "the right thing" in consultation with their higher selves;Thirdly, YOU get back what YOU send out threefold as a bonus.

Ready?

Light a single, simple candle and sit before it.

Call up the person and the person's higher self.

Ask the higher self for a quality which would derail that person's current muppet life.

Now, speak that quality and gift it to the person:

Upon the planes in which I live,

the gift of [insert quality] I now give,

to [insert name of revenge target] with all my heart and soul,

to change [him/her] and to make [him/her] whole;

By all on high and law of three,

this is my will, so shall it be.

Visualise the person strongly in the candle flame for a short but intense time, then blow out the candle.

It is done.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lets just say guys ... My investigation is getting VERY INTERESTING.... Will update as soon as I can with all the relevant info.... :twisted:

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
      Mahatma Gandhi

I will say this... WE ARE NOT ALONE....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

:twisted:
      doing this upon him
      :lol:

i have dealt with a few such people in real and i know what it does to you. i hope Yaya is OK. she doesnt deserves all this.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I will say this... WE ARE NOT ALONE....[/quote]

lol it doesnt sound like it

he reminds me one of the phrase "knows just enough to be dangerous". I just wonder why he picked this fourm to stalk and yaya to mess with. I read more about him on another forum. Those who practice magic are aware of whats going on and seem to believe the spirit world will right the wrongs when they are interfered with.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

As I stated in all the complaint boards (some posts are being held by the editors), I am not going to write any more rebuttals on the reports against the forum and Hope. I made my case and all the information is out there. I know who I am, members of this forum know what it is about.
      I have better things to do and I am sure many members feel the same way, it is getting old.
      I wrote my last rebuttal and I am done, if a member finds a new report, feel free to share it here and I will answer it here,
      I will not visit the complaint boards again. Scammers can whine and cry all they want, they can say all the lies they want, I am done with them, I will go back to what I do and what this forum is about, expose scammers.

I will be moving some posts about Tata D to his own topic.

I thank all the members for their support, but this has been going on far too long and I am sure there are better things we can do with our time, at least I have.

Thank you all
      Hope

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well said Hope.

To be honest it does not take a genius to work out that how on earth would a student at school who is 16 have $25,000 to spend on spell work? An intelligent person would I hope automatically read this as a huge red flag and discredit this. These scammers are really hit in the pocket hard by people who are wising up to their scams.

This forum as everybody who joins can read its of members sharing their honest experiences with both psychics and spellcastors be it positive or negative.

You are doing a great job Hope.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I suggest from this point on going to the police about this stalker. He is threatening and exposing member's private info., just like on this complaint below-ROR. He surely has no soul, as he has no boundaries.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/computer-fr ... -e6b3b.htm

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

He is a low life scum bottom of the earth!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 5#c1161512

lordgameover.wordpress.com is another site owned and operated by Hope.

"Lord Game Over" is just another alias used by Hope and her scam ring.

spsreviewforum.com - Scam
      lordgameover.wordpress.com - Scam
      orishaashe.com - Scam
      creepyhollows.com - Scam

SPS REVIEW FORUM EXPOSED... Let me know when you have your website active.

Very exciting news!
      This guy is crazy. He has almost everyone on the Net being Hope. He doesn't stop. It's one lie after the other. Maybe he has flipped his switch.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey has anyone contacted creepy hollows? They are a pretty big company and well I think I'll call them right now.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe this guy is now using different computers to spew his allegations.
      I mean seriously?
      My new post should be live in a few hours...see below.
      the new laws for harassment online are serious and there were effective jan 2012. I would encourage everyone to email the FBI and use your real names. The FBI knows who is who, it's not the same as posting on a site like ROR. Being that this is an election year, things will happen just to prove a point. Trust me here, I know what I am talking about.
      If any of you need the proper email for the FBI let me know.

Title: IF any of these claims about Hope is true
      Relationship: *Consumer Comment
      Report: Then I guess the site will be shut down asp.
      My guess is that it won't be because someone is signing in from various computers on this site (all the same person) in a great effort to smoke out the truth.
      For all innocent onlookers....make an informed decision. Don't believe EITHER side....go read all the posts in the forum and all the proof and then, sit back to see what happens with Hopes site.
      The proof will be in the end result.
      There was an online witch years ago who defrauded alot of people...and did just what this guy is doing on this rip off site when things were "said" about her. She signed on multiple times from various comps in an effort to save her online income. The end result was that she is now off the net and on the run. New laws have passed this January for cyber harassment so I can't wait to see how long this guy has on the net.
      TIC TIC TIC
      Seriously people, no one needs to be psychic to figure this out :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

For sure what he is doing is cyber harassment.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Have you seen his new posts.. so comical. So he is saying it is okay for him to post someone's personal information but some how some way it is not okay for us to post his information? It is okay for him to say he is going to show up at their house! His information is public! Duhhh he has a website that gives his information. His address is given on ripoff reports. So if I grabbed it from there how is that a crime. It was already public knowledge!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting for the police to knock at my door it would be a real treat. Go ahead send them on over since Im one in the same. Cmon Im waiting. If Ive committed a crime why are they not coming to get me? Because I havent committed a crime nor has anyone else on this forum for that matter. Its sad but if the police do contact us they will turn around and come get you. :-( You have fallen off your ROCKER. it is okay for him to have several user id's and websites but not us. Oh god I really cannot take this anymore. His lies are so over the top. I wish him luck and hope his spirits can help him heal.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I am going to post this post and my response then I have to leave this guy to his own craziness. He is really twisted and it is not worth dealing with his narcissistic lies. It's depleting to try logic with someone whose dreanged. They don't understand logic.

If we ALL recall just take a look at the spsreviewforum.com in the section that is labeled "Defamation campaign against spsreviewforum" where Truthseeker and Pepper (both the same person M. M. -(changed for citizen's private info. reasons) along with your founder hope and members) have been threatening and harassing TheRealWitchDoctor.com owner giving out information that is believed to be that website owners personal information, which is his daughters personal information how dare you post that to harass that website owner you bunch of cowards hiding anonymously are no longer anonymous the subpena has been served to bluehost and you and your members are all listed. ip address's and every single piece of data that ties you into this illegal activity, now that you cant hide anonymously anymore, its OK for your members to Harass this website owners Family?

That Website owner from TheRealWitchDoctor.com has recorded and documented the conversations from YOUR members of the forum calling him along with the Defamation on the review Forum that is not real, just because that website owner had information to link your scam together with the other websites and gave our group information that ties your review forum to a scam and because that owner has information that exposes your scam and lies to help in the efforts to take action against this illegal scam website.

wasn't it Truthseeker's & Pepper ID on spsreviewforum.com that started to post comments on the spsreviewforum and attempted to put peoples private information on the board so that YOUR members could harass that person by showing up at his house and calling him?

We have that data recorded also and screen captured where it says YOU singingbreeze were going to go to his house and harass this website owner, but you called him to plea your forums case and he recorded it. this has gone beyond illegal Harassment and is dangerous for you and your members to keep continuing to pursue this website owner and his family.

what you are doing to this website owner and many others is illegal

what you are all doing on this illegal scam review forum should not be tolerated by anyone. If you don't like a business, event, psychic or someone that is making competition for your little scam business's you just slander, harass and then start to target them on your website with your members? that is illegal also. It is a strong arm mafia tactic that is also considered illegal racketeering

CALL THE POLICE, THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED!!!
      DON'T YOU GET IT!
      CALL THEM!

WE HAVE PROOF! DOCUMENTED, RECORDED CONVERSATIONS, YOUR WEBSITE SHOWING SLANDER, THREATS, HARASSMENT TO MANY WEBSITE OWNERS AND NOW THAT WEBSITE OWNER RECENTLY

ALL RECORDED AND DOCUMENTED AND SHOWN TO THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES!

YOUR TIME IS LIMITED!

Therealwitchdoctor.com owner is not scared of your scam group he is involved in law enforcement and many Legal groups in the New York Area.

Everything has been recorded and documented even the conversations to prove that your members are Harassing, threatening and defaming him illegally by calling, trying to contact him by going to his home to harass him and trying to speak to him about your forum that he wanted NO part in, the owner wanted no part in anything then you dragged this website owner into this dispute that had nothing to do with him just because he has information that links OrishaAshe.com and Spsreviewforum.com to a scam because they are exploiting his religion! THAT IS ILLEGAL!

both on anonymous listings on the same server and hosting?

Contact our group to take action : PsychicForumScam@gmail.com

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

From MahhieF

This is my last post because you are pure out crazy. SingingBreeze agreed to meet with you in a public place to explain the forum members are actual people, since in your confused brain you have us labled as "fictional characters." You asked her to call you instead, you lame brain. You are the one that has threatened and harassed. You THE VICTIMIZER PLAYS THE VICTIM, probably in some lame attempt to save your business. YOU BLEW IT and ONLY YOU. Once you divuldged a former client's info. ** No one will trust you. **

You need to rot in jail for your harssment. Cyber Crimes are illegal. YOU are the only one that has HARASSED, LIED & outrageously at that, PUBLISHED PRIVATE INFO>. of a former girlfriend's info. and former client. Your information was on your domain listing. That is opened for public viewing.

GET HELP, GET A LIFE! GO TO JAIL! <DO NOT PASS GO> You are one of the craziest posters in all my years on the net, I have come across. I truly hope you aren't the father of a daughter, because you surely have no respect for women. Yes I am a member of that forum, but I am merely posting as a concerned citizen. Someone as crazy as your posts show you to be should not be around society. Oh and by the way I am a real person and only one person with one account on here, on the forum and no relation to others.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

we have that data recorded also and screen captured where it says you singingbreeze were going to go to his house and harass this website owner, but you called him to plea your forums case and he recorded it. This has gone beyond illegal harassment and is dangerous for you and your members to keep continuing to pursue this website owner and his family.
      exuse me? I singingbreeze called and spoke with him ... He recorded said conversation. At no time did i threaten him nor his family. He in fact invited me to come to a misa... Now if i find that you have edited said conversation or altered said conversation in anyway and submitted it to the police. I will press charges. Filling false police reports is a crime. I am very serious about this. I have spoken with the parsippany police department and if a retraction is not posted i will follow through with a report to my local precinct. I will not tolerate this harassment any further. I would suggest and advise that you cease and disist immediately. If not i will have you as well as anyone else involved in this harassment charged to the full extent of the law. Proving your deeds are not as difficult as you might think. Then there's your past history of internet harassment. I sugest you stop.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That was my response to his allegation that I threatened him. I'm done with this asshole. Let him go to the police. I spoke with the cops in his town and they gave me all the information that I need . I am NOT messed up about going to the cops with this if he want's to play games. Crap noticed the typos... I hate it when that happens.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Well, hear is where the bull meets the horn. I just got off the phone with the FBI... yes they were lovely. The agent gave me all the info we need to nail this person ..... { oh I do hope you're reading this} The website to make your complaint is http://www.ic3.gov.

The agent explained to me that we should disengage and make the complaint. He stated that his actions do rise to the level of internet harassment and being that he has a history of said behavior .. the complaint NEEDS to be filed. Good job Tata D... Now YOU have the complaints. Explain yourself to the FBI.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh... I almost forgot... IF he did edit that conversation we had... The FBI will find out and well ... yes that's another charge. SO I HOPE HE DID. HAHAHAHAHAAHA

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i hope this guy gets what he deserves. Nothing he would do would surprise me at this point. Weird that he asked to record you. I mean really who does that?? Two adults should be able to simply converse.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Indeed Maggie... Two ADULTS... this guy is nothing more than a small little bully boy. Men do not behave in this manner. The FBI agent I spoke with was concerned as to Pepper's safely and was quite adamant about me filling a report. Which I will be doing forthwith. I spoke with Pepper and she filled a report as well. Someone should contact Truth as well so she can do the same. Those emails he sent are indeed veiled threats and need to be answered for. The fact that he's done this already did not go over well with the FBI agent... So in the theme of Tombstone.... YOU CALLED ON THE THUNDER?? WELL , NOW YOU'VE GOT IT... SO RUN YOU CUR AND TELL THE OTHER CUR'S THE LAWS COMING... AND HELL'S COMING WITH THEM.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

LOL I'm so glad you all are taking this to the proper authorities.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

BTW the creepy hollows part:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/trash.html

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I wanted to post some updates on this issue. I have as well as Pepper and some other that received original emails from Tata Dane got together and spoke about this. I have contacted the local police, FBI, and Cyber crimes in this matter it is being investigated. I have turned over all emails from him which show his IP address that I cannot fake or make up! There are traces on all emails where they come from. He has also posted personal information on sites that is also a crime since I am not the owner of this site nor a moderator. He had no right to post private information on anyone. For him to stalk ebay purchases made just goes to show how extremely far he needs to reach out for this. It shows that Yaya was used 4 times in a span of 2 years. 2 YEARS Oct 2010, Mar 2011, May 2011, July 2011. But does it even show the 50 other readers and casters I went to!! NO IT DOESNT only YAYA. None of those posts stated what I used her for or how much I paid. Ive never paid her $1000. like his last complaint stated. But for the record they were for readings. Yes my ex has passed away and I have an email from Tata Dane himself stating that he caused this to happen. The FBI is going to look into this as well since it was documented. The police can also see that the emails were never altered like Tata Dane is stating I did. If they suspect foul play then I am sure it will be moved to the courts. No one should ever cause another person harm or death. I went to this man for help I was honest with him I never used him or toyed with him or his services. I am not that stupid. Now when I find out that he is fake by many many sources and all this bashing me just proved my theories correct. I wasnt sure but now Im 120% positive he is now a fake. There are also emails stating he is coming to my house with him verifying my address. Stating he will see me soon.He has posted private information that was given as a client which should never be shared by a spiritual worker. Im really sorry if anyone else has been affected by this or dragged into this. I never knew how unstable this man really was till he sent me the email stating he caused my ex's death by using his services. Who the Hell says that to another human being. Even if you did cause it shit never admit it. I have been through hell and back since my ex has passed. I was in a good place and he decided to send me and some others emails. I am not the only person who got the emails either!! He emails a few people the same email to test the waters. I know all about these emails. As for my ex if he did cause it I will make sure he does get charged with murder. Its been a really hard struggle but I had to get out of bed for my daughters sake. My ex never came back to me as he stated to someone. NEVER. Long story but bottom line I got out of the spells, spiritual working and what not. I get readings from time to time to make sure nothing else like that would happen to me ever again with the guy I am with now. God forbid for Tata Dane to curse him too and make him die!! But most of all I pray to God to guide me, protect me, protect my child and my new love. I wish everyone luck on here. I have made some posts on the complaint board. I am tired of seeing posts by this loser same thing over and over again. I would suggest for everyone to stop posting on this thread since he is accessing it and stop posting on the complaint board. It is being taken care of by the correct authorities now! :-) Lets hope we can end this once and for all. No need to give someone so worthless any of our precious time.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

we have Singinebreeze's phone number ID recorded from when she contacted the website owner along with Personal Information when she called an official recorded LEGAL phone line with that website owner who IS INVOLVED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT!
      VERY DUMB on your behalves!

They agreed to be recorded, she admits her Anonymous ID on your Forum is "SingingBreeze" and her personal information from the Caller ID to back that up.
      I called Tata Dane as a grown person to have an ADULT CONVERSATION. This has gone on long enough. You have my information? GREAT FORWARD SAID CONTACT INFORMATION TO THE POLICE FORTHWITH. I WAS NOT RUDE NOR THREATENING ON SAID PHONE CALL. IN FACT HE INVITED ME TO A MISA AND TO COME BY ANY TIME TO TALK AS HE'S ALWAYS AVAILABLE. I'M DONE WITH YOU. THE FBI HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND THIS STUPID GAME IS OVER. I HAVE TREATED HIM AS AN ADULT. IT'S TRULEY A SHAME THAT THIS IS HOW HE CONDUCTS HIMSELF. CRIMINAL ACTUALLY. I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT YOU EDITED SAID TAPE. THATS EASY TO PROVE AND WILL BE YET ANOTHER CHARGE FOR THE FBI TO LEVEY AGAINST YOU. SO PLEASE GO AHEAD I WILL EXPECT A CALL FROM THE POLICE .I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT OR SPEAKING WITH ANY AGENT REGARDING THIS ISSUE. . AS BEING INVOLVED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT...BEING INVESTIGATED MY LAW ENFORCEMENT PERHAPS.

Truth You are correct. There is no reasoning with this person and it's best to just let the FBI take care of this. I welcome any and all contact from law enforcement.

we will go after u

Registrant Name.....: Adam LXXXX
      First Name..........: Adam
      Last Name...........: LXXXX
      Address Line 1......: XX XXXXXXXXXXXX XX
      Address Line 2......:
      City................: Eltham
      Country.............: AU
      State...............: VIC
      Post Code...........: 3095
      Phone...............: (+61) XXXXXXXXX

u have 2 days to close this forum

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

and more threats keep coming, i deleted the personal information on this message because I do not know if it is a real person and what is behind it.
      The original message has been forwarded to the IC3 with all the threats I have received.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to say that he screwed up too because law enforcement don't need to tape their calls anymore. If he IS involved in law enforcement, he could have had other ways of obtaining your information. Oh and spelling/grammer is fundamental. You guys stay safe and let this person do their rants and venting. Empty vessels make the most noise.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow.

+ Reply to Thread