+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Defamation Campaign against the SPSReviewForum
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Defamation Campaign against the SPSReviewForum

Absolutely brilliant. I wonder if he/she will ask for directions to TRUTH.... hahaha

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit that this comment today made me laugh so much, I am going to give him one vote because this is the best he has written so far, I like people with a good sense of humor, hope you all enjoy it as much as I did :

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 2#c1155357

1 hr 28 mins ago by Hope is a former Waffle House Employee 0 Votes

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ********************* SPSReviewForum is a Scam *********************

Hope (aka SPSReviewForum) is all of the following: "swindler, charlatan, scam, ripoff, con artist, fraud, rip-off artist, and sham!

Hope started her scams on http://www.spellsforum.net and then discontinued using the site once everyone caught on to her scam.
      Then she created a new forum called: spellscams.freeforumsblog.com "hoping" to deceive people and gain back their trust under a new name.

Now she hides on SPSReviewForum under the alises name of "Hope", who many believe is a obese unemployed man in his late 30's. He lost his job at the Waffle House during the recession but was let go for stealing tips from other waitresses on duty.

With no education and no skills to get a real job, Hope has turned to into a thief who plays the role as an innocent user on her forum.

Hope goes under many fake profiles on her website to manipulate you into trusting the wrong people. You then find out you were scammed and Hope bans you from her forum when you have no money left to give.

Mark my words that Hope will change forums once again. SPSReviewForum is a complete scam and I would encourage people to file a complaint against http://www.spsreviewforum.com with the Internet Crime Complaint Center
      http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

You can also contact Blue Host to have Hope's website removed off their servers.
      Contact: abuse@bluehost.com and let them know spsreviewforum scammed you.

Do not trust anyone who talks positive about SPSReviewForum. Hope likes to make many fake profiles on this website in efforts to prevent people from knowing the truth.

The Truth: SPSReviewForum is a complete scam!

********************* SPSReviewForum is a Scam *********************
      How does he know so much about me ??????????????????? Maybe he is really psychic, or did I meet him at the Waffle House? remains me "The Demented God"
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope I would like it smothered and scattered... oh heck I forget how to order the home fries.... I posted a response....

So Hope is now an obese man who was fired for stealing servers tips? Really? You make a lot of accusations however fail to offer ANY evidentiary support. You also ask for others to make complaints with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, while I support any persons right to file complaints against those who would scam others via the internet... I caution you... FILLING FALSE REPORTS IS A CRIME OF WHICH YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED. If you think that all these false complaints is going to hurt the forum. You are mistaken. Honest people giving honest opinions will never be considered a crime. You are however providing valuable evidence for YOUR own prosecution. Yes, I am a forum member, Yes I am a REAL PERSON. I am more than willing to be interviewed by ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, So if you would like to provide which investigator you're working with I will contact said investigator forthwith.
      I will ask though... you claim that Hope has MANY different profiles... Please site which fake profiles you're referring to. In truth with the alleged information that you already claim to have you should already be able to press charges? So why have no charges been filled?
      I will say this in closing, ... Your many complaints under all these different aliases actually make me smile... Yes I said smile... All these false complaints against a forum that offers honest reviews means that you are losing money because the truth about you has been brought to light. I urge you to go forward with your complaint to the Internet Crime Complaint Center... Please continue, if you think that they wont look at you, haha you are mistaken. Then not only will your many false reports under many different aliases here be brought to light, but also those YOU have ripped off. I await for your personal message me providing said information so that I might speak with the investigator thats working on this case.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have to say that these reports are actually getting pretty funny... Hope I have only one question.... Are you really me? Or is it that I'm really you? I'm confused.... :o

I will say this .... Haha the more complaints this whack job makes.... Only goes to show what a great job this forum is doing in exposing those scam artist who pray upon the innocent. I thank every one of my fellow forum members for sharing their experiences...Your honesty has saved countless others from being ripped off. Great Job Ladies and Gents....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That post is funny, though I do think for sure the person is insane.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

^And bored. Who has the time to keep writing the same thing with a bit of fine tuning over and over? Talk about unemployed (and possibly obese)!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

You're probably right. lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Haha this one takes the biscuit, WOW there is deep seated resentment! Now there questioning Yaya Maria's linage, and want people to contact ABC!! These scammers are really hurting..

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/htt ... -c61c8.htm

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY YAYA MARIA - ORISHAASHE.COM OR SPSREVIEWFORUM.COM IS URGED TO CONTACT ABC NEWS RIGHT AWAY AND GIVE YOUR INTERVIEW OF HOW YOU WERE RIPPED OFF BY SPSREVIEWFORUM.COM AND
      ORISHAASHE.COM YAYA MARIA!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE DOING A SPECIAL REPORT ON THIS "NEW PSYCHIC SCAM" ABOUT SPSREVIEWFORUM.COM AND ORISHAASHE.COM

CONTACT ABC NEWS:

MARCOS ORTIZ

Marcos.Ortiz@abc4.com

http://www.abc4.com/content/about_4/bio ... fault.aspx

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT OUR INVESTIGATION GROUP TO GET INVOLVED IN THE LEGAL ACTION AND GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT AND TESTIMONY TO INVESTIGATORS BY CONTACTING US HERE

PSYCHICFORUMSCAM@GMAIL.COM

I responded to said report and will contact Mr Ortiz tomorrow...
      Respond to this report!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Wow weird... the respond to this report sentence I did not write... Must have come from the cut and paste.. But you can respond if you want to... I must say.. .. Going after Yaya Maria is really pissing me off. For those of you who live across the pond.. haha. But really I understand why they come after Hope and the rest of us. Our honesty must be killing his business. But Yaya..GRRR.. So I will contact Mr Ortiz and have half the mind to send their investigative team an email ... jerk faces!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I would be surprised if he even knows what you are refering to when you talk to him, as the poster has made up so many lies, but please share what you learn. I would be careful giving out your real name. This nutzo poster seems to be on a smear campaign mission.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think this person Marcos needs to be contact and told about the real fake caster that is so pissed off that people on this forum use yaya maria that he has to slander her name. this is going to cause her to stop doing work for others which will piss me off. Im calling yaya tomorrow to tell her about this and the person doing this. I know exactly who it is because he sent me a personal email with threats and Im over it. He is so mad because he is under our scammer thread that he has to spread a good persons name through the mud because he is money hungry. This really is making my blood boil!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I believe that TATA DANE from the realwitchdocotor.com is the one writing these reports. He came to me after what was written about him under the scam section. He sent me an email and showed me the link to this forum and asked me to write something nice about him. He proceeded to tell me about this forum and how it operates and continued to talk about this YAYA woman. He seemed jealous that she was getting all the attention. He also said he has spies on this forum that run back and tell him the things we talk about. How this site is fake and made up and HOPE is a FAKE person who is a spellcaster.. HE EVER WENT as far as stating that HOPE WAS in fact YAYA herself or someone working for her. I have the emails and I will post them for you all to read because I am so pissed off at him for slandering her name. He has no life and if someone speaks ill of him he retaliates against everyone. HE has even threatened me stating he is now going to curse me and send evil and misery my way for me to have throughout the rest of my life blah blah blah.

If anyone contacts this ABC news person I think TATA DANE's name needs to be spoken.
      Now read his emails and if his spies can read these posts!!! Real casters do not need to THREATEN people. They get over it and do not have time to go searching websites for comments.
      TATA DANE TONIGHT sent me photo copies of my ebay purchases. Tell me that is not INSANE. If you are a real caster you have no time for this crap nor would you care what a so called stupid forum is saying about you.
      Now these smear campaigns came right after he was moved to the scam section. Someone from CANADA is writing to him or posting these threads. Whatever doesnt matter here are his emails to me!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Anonymous to me show details 7:49 PM (5 hours ago)
      WE GOT YOU EXPOSED SCAMMER!
      spsreviewforum.com

awesome so this was my response ... check it out!
      thought you might get a kick out of this!!!

MY RESPONSE:

im actually not shocked or surprised at all when people have nothing better to do with there lives but looking for trouble.....so they eventually end up finding it.

(yes you reading this in the forum, your going to get a kick out of this)

as someone highly trained in the "Art of War" especially spiritual warfare that forum served me also as a valuable experiment also.

Im going to "lay all my cards on the table" as they say...... and tell you the truth about what happened to those people that tried to make me into some kind of a science project with my RELIGION and SPIRITUALITY on that forum,this may be disturbing , but at least its the truth.

ALL those people that tried to pry in this particular spell caster internet forum were known from the very beginning even before they called me, as soon as it was being discussed in the forum someone was collecting information about those people and informed me by phone a while ago that they were trying to use me as part of there little spiritual science experiment in the forum. this person told me that these people were trying to keep the forum secret keeping it locked and that alot of people were using an alias so they said it would take them several months to get close to those members in the forum, i trusted this person who i became close with and they went to work for me. this was later validated when a girl who was one of the forum members told me the truth also about the forum and the discussions going on.

i knew about every single person from that forum in detail (or as much as my informant could get) before they contacted me, whats funny is one of the girls that called me actually came clean with me and told me the truth about the forum also but none the less my other informant became more credible and validated everything they said back to me , someone from that forum gave me a very detailed account of the people who I had personal involvement with, they gave me the names and information of those people in the forum, my informant explained to me that they were trying to "expose" people for being "scammers" and i was on the chopping block next, so i said lets give them an experience they wont soon forget then My informant explained they were trying to keep it a secret, this was also validated by the one girl who also told me this, i told my informant that i liked that idea of the website but there could be legal ramifications for defamation of character lawsuits and other types of religious civil rights violations that are being violated by uncredited sources of people trying to defraud others with slander, but i also do believe that there should be some kind of medium for action when it comes to unauthentic practitioners of spirituality that include magick systems in the Occult, especially in my religion but the spell caster website could be under serious legal heat .....as i explained to my informant, i contacted my attorney and also validated this with there office and gave my Attorney a heads up about these legalities that are being violated.

unfortunately when people are uneducated they fall victum to these others that are scammers in the world and then blame others or point fingers at other legitimate priests and just label them all "scams" in fact i just met a Psychic the other day who is a Gypsy woman that told me straight out that she was a scam artist .. that she wasn't a Psychic and worked on Keen, she told me how she would rip people off by telling them they had magic on them and that for a fee she would remove it , this was as she said a Scam and it made me very angry to tell you the truth .... nonetheless

the fact is it is defamation of character and illegal to slander someone using a media source like the internet and the website, hosting company and parties involved could be under serious legalities when you include religious and civil rights violations into the main picture here as well as Defamtion of Character, Libel and Slander ... very dangerous ground but the website is bold, i like profound statements so i thought i would make my own also ... something that couldn't be proven in a court of law... Magick!!!!!!!!!!

I then asked my informant .... what are these peoples qualifications for being able to know if these other practitioners are legitimate or not, the response was that these people had very little knowledge if any about the Occult and African Religious systems and were using the forum as more or less a learning experience,

so i thought i would give those skeptical prying people a lesson they wouldn't forget, so they would learn a valuable lesson about "Magick"

They were all part of my own little experiment of what happens when you put your nose where it doesn't belong and play with forces you should not play with for an entertainment type of value on the internet.

i knew about everyone that called me from the spell caster forum I was tipped off to everything and everyone involved long before they even called me so i was prepared and those people walked into there own traps, just so you know the truth, my little birdy in your forum wanted to tip me off to what was going on because i helped them for FREE because they legitimately didn't have any money to provide for there own spiritual progression and i often help people with legitimate issues that arent trying to play games with me and those in need of assistance and when they came clean with me , they had a legitimately excellent experience with me and are now one of my God Children (Students) .

they gave me there user name and password to use often so i could pop in, message and get the details myself at that time to read everything in the forums because they were locked and not open to the public like they are now.

you shouldn't play with spiritual things that can burn you like a science experiment in the spirit world .The people that got involved from the forum got everything they deserved for prying and playing there little games with me using deceit all there doubt and skepticism was used against them all, they all created there own experience for themselves either good or bad and i let those energies work either with them or against them some of them were genuine people that contacted me and were left alone spiritually and progressed and never went back to that forum, others chose there own destiny and destroyed there own worlds for it.

I have nothing to hide and i don't ever do anything that puts me into a "Scammer" Category i have legitimate religious initiations and ties in the community from credibly active religious community members, not some internet trolls with nothing better to do with there time then play games and gossip in an internet forum , trying to promote there friends psychic business's by saying bad things about one and good about others...... to me that forum site is a scam! .... because you have no medium to know who is working under a guise as someone else just trying to promote there own psychic websites or services, it is a farce and im glad i exposed it to others as well.

so if you feel it necessary to lie to people and misinform them about me that's fine "what goes around comes around" but the truth will always be known by a persons virtuous actions which i have always tried to step ahead and go above and beyond for people, but when someone puts there little nose where it doesn't belong sometimes it gets bitten off.

my lineage, religious Initiations and titles are located in every single email, every conversation. every website and open for anyone to view and always up for discussion if you choose to call me my number is also located on your forum as well.

Post that in your forum!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

FROM TATA DANE TO ME
      Hello XXXX .........

well apparently "one of your friends" on that forum has something to say about me so i wanted to set the record straight and sent that message to ALL the people involved in that forum so they understood better why they were delt a bad hand and especially why..... they all created there own experience for themselves either good or bad and i let those energies work either with them or against them most chose against.

those people in my opinion were playing games and wasting my time and needed to be taught a spiritual lesson.

.... not to play with things they shouldn't play with and that playing with spiritual forces like they are doing is dangerous that site is filled with people that are promoting psychics they are friends with and others they are slandering its quite silly but its just a advertisement ploy for psychics which i don't believe help people anyway and are scammers to begin with so they can say whatever they wish it will not effect me one way "business is booming" as they say.

they weren't only wasting my time but wasting the time and energy that i could have used to help others with and people can often run into spiritual problems for themselves when that happens.... i dont feel bad at all for people when they play games and get burnt.

Quote from Pepper:

The 4 people who also went to him and got these so called baths I will tell you what happened to them...
      1. Me nothing worked my life got worse in many many many ways Thank God I found Yaya to fix it
      2. I will say customers #2 lost the girl he wanted, got demoted at work, lost all friends, family issues, and some other issues
      3. Customers #3 The man she wanted and was told she would be with again he died 2 months after her spiritual bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      4. Customer #4 Her life she never got the man she got sick and really really depressed talked about suicide and then we never heard from her again!

"she" (whomever) seems to know about you and your situation quite well XXXX maybe you are still in contact with her? LOL
      either way ... i really don't care... i made my point with each person not to play games anymore with anyone else EVER again.

often people need to learn lessons the hard way, i did not enjoy being made into a science project nor did my spirits that i work with and especially not exploiting my religion like they have done , you know i have developed many close genuine relationships with ALL of my clients, friends and family involved in my spiritual and religious activity legitimately in the community that can vouce for my authenticity along with my Initiations they have witnessed and linage lines which have been well documented each time where i have signatures, dates and times of every single initiation i have ever had and yes in Palo Mayombe they dont give certificates ( even though I give all of my God Children a detailed list of signatures and list of Initiating priests and priestess's present during there initiations so you can call that a certificate if you like but its called a rama) but they give you a Rama and list of your Empangui (ancestors & elders) of Priests and initiating priests as part of the lineage line which can always verify your authenticity and cannot be duplicated by any means no one can say they are a Priest of Palo Mayombe unless they have there rama, scratch marks and signatures which i have provided at the bottom of every one of my websites, emails and contact information... which means i have 100% authenticity through my lineage line of fellow priests and priestess's part of the same line and who have witnessed my initiations in the community as well, its not something that is done alone, there are well over 30-40 priests that can vouch for me (Tata's and Yaya's) present during Rayamiento (initiation) ceremonies.so lets get the facts straight.... you or your friend who are trying to make me out to be someone that is not what i say, bad idea because i can always show proof if needed they just need to see my permanent marks on my body that are from the rayamiento ceremony as well, i would like to see someone duplicate those marks if they do not know the secret signs of the rama of Palo Mayombe.

.... All of these people involved were playing games with forces they had no understanding of how powerful they were , i knew even before you even told me about that forum and then came clean with me... about all of you, one of my students was on that forum and informed me about everything going on long before you called me, i did not appreciate the games from any of you. the secret little conversations which i warned you all NOT to discuss between each other about your own personal spiritual things but you ALL did anyway which was creating a very bad conflict for you all spiritually as well, it was a warning to keep those things private because you will only allow for your own spiritual exposures and vulnerability, but no one listened ... funny.

you ALL needed to be prepared for the outcome either for good or bad, when you play games you must be prepared to lose if you are not fit for the game you shouldn't play it.

as for your friend, sorry for your loss .... i did warn you several times in our consultation to stop the drinking and stop party stuff especially when you were together as well as avoiding traveling at night , if you remember i still have the notes in my books from our consultation and warnings to avoid this in the future. still i am sorry to hear about your loss regardless if you were being genuine or not with me and not using me as part of a science project with your friends and sharing your experiences together like a gossip gab at a sorority party.

.. im happy to hear your Job is going well.... are you still living in XXXX ,same place? , how is your mother doing also? if you remember i had been mentioning to you during our consult that you will do very well soon and would work out well there in your new job and to give things some time to develop which they have. also hoping your child is doing well

actually no one ever really speaks badly about me and if they do.... they don't for long i have my ways of fixing that, just that particular group that i knew were playing games with me and wasting my time with there nonsense ... and i think i made my point very clear not to play games anymore, each person felt it cut them quite deeply, i do after all lean a bit more on the dark magician side of things and my ways often serve there purpose well in the end. sometimes through hard lessons. we have a saying Good for Evil, Evil for Good.

see you around.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:49 AM, XXXXX@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello D...,

I'm not sure what this is you are sending to me or why? I'm doing as well as one can. After all the work you did for me I went on living life and just let things happen as they came. My ex never came back the way I wanted. We did hang out and things I thought were moving but then we were in a car accident coming home from a weekend getaway with friends. It was a deadly car accident and He is no longer here. He remains in my heart and I cry as I write this but I have had time to move past it. I'm just trying to put the pieces back together and miss him everyday. Other than that work is great I have a job I love to death and am surrounded by wonderful friends.
      I am sorry you are on some forum and people are speaking ill of you but you are in the industry where there is always going to be one person who was no happy. Go on the forum yourself and put what you wrote to me. I can go on there if needed and tell them everything you did for me if you need me to?
      I hope you are doing well and thanks for checking in. Needless to say I gave up on magic and have no use for it so I wouldn't be on some forum talking about it. I haven't had a reading or anything since I last spoke with you over a year ago!!

M.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I have more if you all want to read them. They are of him talking about yaya and also pasting the topics on this forum he also talks about yaya and how she is fake and blah blah blah... let me know if interested Ill POST THEM BECAUSE IM PISSED

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is a copy paste:

Do you know how much psychics make off desperate people truly in need of spiritual guidance? Thousands and thousands individually. Do you know what type of person it takes to scam innocent sad and sometimes very depressed people? Total lying scum.
      Now put the two together. You have a lying piece of scum making alot of money off people's misery and the victims get together on a site to commiserate and exchange notes. The truth in many instances is revealed and the scum is now exposed as a total piece of garbage. It's fairly public. He loses money...he's pissed off.
      He comes to this site to try and deflect as much as possible...to attempt to cover his pathetic naked ass which has just been tarred and feathered. So he sinks one step lower and tried to put some attention on the site itself and makes up lies to protect himself and his income and discredit the site.
      This is what is happening here.
      I just recently found the site in question and after wasting thousands of dollars on scam artists I am glad Hope has created an arena where the TRUTH will continue to be exposed.
      There is no one person placed on a pedestal on that site. Many people are discussed and at times we don't even agree with eachother, but the point is the conversation sometimes brings out things maybe we haven't thought of. It makes us educated consumers ultimately.
      If you read this carefully it's so crystal clear what is REALLY going on here.
      To the original poster: You have been exposed, live with it. You have totally reaped what you have sown and it refreshing to see for once.
      Photos:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I ditto that. Truthseeker, so sorry about your friend passing. Hope is the one that should answer you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think this entire board should be private especially since scammers are being put on here and going around threatening their past clients. Scammers once they find out they are on here they either A. Start a smear campaign or B. get their friends to log in or they go to a public place like starbucks to login and start lying on the forum. I know Hope cant stop everyone from being on here but we should at least keep this private for members only. This is a place for us to come and talk about our spells, readers, casters and other things. We shouldnt have to deal with fakes starting issues for the real casters we do find or for them to start problems with us.
      Its a shame they really do have nothing better to do. Maybe they should get jobs so they dont have to steal from people who are looking for help.
      People who prey on the needy are the absolute worst in this world!! THE WORST!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I suggest the same thing. This has ended up being more of a battleground lately, than an information sharing forum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

truth seeker sorry if im asking a silly :?: i got a little confused in all this but did i see that right that he copied you reciepts of your purchases from yaya on ebay :?: did i read that right.
      Second i agree with maggie this newscaster isnt investigating yaya for any story this lunatic probably just got any link he could find off the internet.
      I hate that he is trying to bring down yayas name just bc hes jealous but really the woman stays so busy bc people know shes the real deal. I just hope she doesnt do like pepper is thinking she might and take her services offline to avoid the drama. She doesnt need to have fake trophies and gold seals and blah blah blah bulls*** on her site to get business she is the one everyone wants to work with sad sad sad little man....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Im calling Yaya tomorrow to talk to her about this and this man. I already asked her last week about him and she is the sweetest person. She replied with I do not speak of any other casters.
      This is a quote from what she wrote back to me about my concerns
      "I personally do not like to judge or make comments about others,
      I rather stay away from others and what they do.

My advice to you is that if you do not get a good feeling about someone, do
      not look any further, trust your first instincts and they come from your own
      spirits to keep you safe. People can say a lot and learn things from books,
      but when it comes to practices, the only thing that counts is if the spirits
      of the person are up to the work on hand."

She how wonderful she is!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yes here is a copy of his email to me and it so happens that his email was sent the same time that post about yaya and the reporter were made too!! So tell me its not the same person? I know its him
      This is what he wrote to me about my purchases from yaya marie
      Now i know .... for sure.

time always reveals all things .....

dont you remember telling me your old ID on the spell forum way back then you must have forgotten telling me?

:) and the plot thickens ........

Then he proceeds to tell me HE WILL SEE ME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFF He is going to come to my house!

I cant post the pictures he sent of my purchases but he sent me 3 screenshots of my feedback I gave for yaya after going to her on ebay!!!

Then his other emails go like this
      XXXXX

straight up its a sham the website is used to promote other spell casters and discredit and target other business's of others as an advertisement ploy unfortunately people are so dumb they dont realize that these people more then likely are the spell casters themselves in these forums trying to promote there own business and people that are either friends with or get free readings from others are using it to promote them on that site its bs whats really funny is this person is trying to promote this Yaya by using my website as a target but they have no valid information and in a negative connotation to do it whats the matter cant they advertise better so they have a better business? LOL ... idiots.

XXX please dont misunderstand me , i think you are ok im not blaming you for anything just getting to the bottom of this because when i do im going to unleash a hell storm on this person responsible for telling lies, just thought you might know who this person is so i can verify if they have even came to me, which i believe that they never have its just a bs story they are giving and are just trying to promote this Yaya's website.

i have more on my plate then i know what to do with as it is and i dont need this kind of bs drama i have been in this religious community for over 18 years without any issues from anyone with a very good reputation i dont like people talking lies and bs , people are gonna say what they are going to say ... but i thought since you offered to write some nice things in the forum, why not you seem to know alot of those people on there to begin with and you would have creditability with them.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

wow truthseeker i think those emails prove we have to be careful when choosing a spellcaster since we are sending them our persoanl information. When you read yayas response that pepper posted and then his its so easy to see why a fourm is important so people can get real help from someone like yaya and avoid having a stalker as it appears you may have. so glad i trusted yaya

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

can you imagine a caster showing up at your door. lol :lol:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@truthseeker, I think you should call the police, he is clearly threatening you personally, the police must be notified and his threats stopped. I am sorry you are going thru this situation

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rowan11
      This is a copy paste:

Do you know how much psychics make off desperate people truly in need of spiritual guidance? Thousands and thousands individually. Do you know what type of person it takes to scam innocent sad and sometimes very depressed people? Total lying scum.
      Now put the two together. You have a lying piece of scum making alot of money off people's misery and the victims get together on a site to commiserate and exchange notes. The truth in many instances is revealed and the scum is now exposed as a total piece of garbage. It's fairly public. He loses money...he's pissed off.
      He comes to this site to try and deflect as much as possible...to attempt to cover his pathetic naked ass which has just been tarred and feathered. So he sinks one step lower and tried to put some attention on the site itself and makes up lies to protect himself and his income and discredit the site.
      This is what is happening here.
      I just recently found the site in question and after wasting thousands of dollars on scam artists I am glad Hope has created an arena where the TRUTH will continue to be exposed.
      There is no one person placed on a pedestal on that site. Many people are discussed and at times we don't even agree with eachother, but the point is the conversation sometimes brings out things maybe we haven't thought of. It makes us educated consumers ultimately.
      If you read this carefully it's so crystal clear what is REALLY going on here.
      To the original poster: You have been exposed, live with it. You have totally reaped what you have sown and it refreshing to see for once.
      Photos:
      Rowan, thank you for writing this, today I was feeling overwhelmed and I asked myself, is it worth the trouble?
      Then I read this in the rippoff report and I knew the answer, YES, it is worth the trouble, if we can make the difference for one person it is worth the trouble, I will go back to scambusting and will forget about answering or even reading all these fake allegations.
      They can call all the attorneys and TV stations they want, THE SPS REVIEW FORUM IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@pepper and maggie, we can make this section private again, but that is exactly what they want, they want their reports hidden from innocent victims.
      Anyone can contact the forum and write a rebuttals or explanations, some have done in the past, we always listen, but no, they can not, they are just low life charlatans and all they can do is intimidate, slander and lie.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap I just looked up his website and well here's the link. He admits basically everything being that he's saying the same things as he says in the Bullshit rip off reports..

http://therealwitchdoctor.com/ :evil:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Point taken Hope.

http://www.angelfire.com/weird/santo...Hierarchy.html

Hierarchy of the Palo Rules

All the Initiatical (Mystical and Magical) Lines of the Bantu Rules follow more or less a hierarchical structure which allows its Initiates to achieve the Highest Spiritual and Magical Goals through a Tradition which connect its members directly to the Ruling Forces of Nature and the Spiritual World.

The Degrees within Palo Monte and Mayombe are basically the following:

1-Ngueyo, Pino Nuevo, Guatoko, Muchacho de Prenda.

It's the first step, the first real encounter with the Essence of the Kongo Spirits.

The new brother is rayado, scratched over the Nganga of his/her GodFather/Mother and a Pact of protection and Spiritual Evolution is made with the Nkiso (Major Spirit) of the Prenda. New Spiritual Guides are provided by the Nganga to the Guatoko for his/her own safety and evolution.

At this initial stage through the consultation of the Sacred Oracles of the Tatas and Yayas of Palo or through the direct speech of the Forces which may possess a prepared medium, very important advices are given for the future life of the Initiate. Also is determinated if the Ngueyo should be initiated as Tata and also if, eventually, He/She can receive Fundamento, a Nganga. Moreover it is determined which Mpungo claims the Initiate. Sometimes the ruling Mpungo is called Angel de la Guardia de Palo. A Divination with the Congo Shells was previously made before the whole process, when the profane seeked the Initiation into the Congo Path.

2-Tata Nkisi (Yaya for women), this is the second step into this Religion's Initiatical Structure.

A Tata/Yaya is a Brujo, a Sorcerer/Sorceress who works/grows with the help of the Spirits, but within certain limits because he's not in possession of this Religion's most Central and Sacred Item: the Nganga. El Taita/Yaya Nkisi no tiene Prenda.

Taita/Yaya Nkisi means Father/Mother (also Brother) of the Nkisi and was originally a term indicating the Initiates who has acquired knowledge of the herbs and spells of Palo, but is still learning in order to ascend to the further step: owner of an Nkiso: a Nganga.

The Nkisi are the Natural Forces which visits the Nganga together with its Nfumbe, the dead of the Nganga and also the various Legions of Spirits of Nature. Mpungo, a natural Force, un Espirito de la Naturaleza, un Dios Congo, and the Spirit of a deceased are the main Mpeves, Spirits of the Nganga which forms the Nkisi, the personal Medicine of the Palero.

This was the original concept but now Nkisi is sinonymous of Mpungo. The Mpungos are often considered the Kongo equivalents of the Orishas.

3-Tata Nganga or Padre/Madre Nganga also Ngangankisi or Ngangulero, is the Tata/Yaya Nkisi who possess now his/her Fundamento, the Nganga.

Is the full degree of Priesthood into the Palo Monte and Mayombe Religion, the owner of the Prenda is a complete Palero/a, able to conduct all the ceremonies and rituals of this Ancient Path. The Tata who possess Nganga may form a Munanso, a House of Palo.

4-Tata Ndibilongo, is the NgangaNkisi who has godchildren, el Iniciado que raya gente.

5- Tata Luwongo or Muluwanga Nkisi, means avuelo de prenda, godfather of Foundation, of Prenda. The Highest grade of the Structure.

Often the term Tata Nkisi is considerated equal to Padre Nganga because in many cases the new Tata receives his Nganga at the same time, so actually the most important steps are those of Ngueyo and Tata. Into the Order founded by the ascended Master Andrés Facundo Cristo de los Dolores Petět, La Regla Kimbisa del Santo Cristo del Buen Viaje, this degrees have also a name in ancient latin, due to the nature of this Rule which works closely with Catholic Saints and is mixed also with the Sacrality of the Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church.

© Tata Manuel Kongo 1998, taken form the Lodge of Ur Website
      This poster is most mitaken about Yaya Maria. Who is he to claim she works without a Tata anyway? I think there most be some kind of jealousy to attack one of the kindest people some of us have gotten to know. Why they keep associating her with a forum is baffling. There are many other spellcasters/spiritual workers on here.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I asked yaya this as well and guess what she does work with tata's! He needs to stop running his mouth about people he doesnt know anything about. Im going to light a DUME candle with his name all over it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I think you're joking, but that's funny. I like Yaya's response, as it shows her classiness. She is such a dear woman, that truly tries to help others. I just feel so badly for her that she who has done nothing wrong and has nothing to do with this forum has come under such attacks. I get why he may be angry at some posters, as noone likes their faults pointed out, but to attack an innocent is shameful.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Who is that guy talking about? He is threatening someone, but who? Something surely does seem amiss. It seems extreme to go to a person's ebay page, stalkerish. Maybe as Hope suggested the police should be involved. He is making actual threats.

"just getting to the bottom of this because when i do im going to unleash a hell storm on this person responsible for telling lies, just thought you might know who this person is so i can verify if they have even came to me"

Wow.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Here's the thing.. Real Paleros don't talk a bunch a shit... They don't, they take care of the issue and call it a day. When Tata Reggie threatened me after I posted that he was a scam I consulted with Yaya and those were pretty much her words. Okay not the shit part but I got her meaning. I have the feeling that her spirits will right this wrong.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This guy is totally out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just read his site. I guess he must think women menstruate until the time or death of something. It's evident he really seems to think Hope is a spellcaster. Funny that he is so mistaken, yet stuck in that thinking.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Now he gave himself out:
      Look at this ROR Posted January 24, 2012

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/www ... -7f1ba.htm

she ripped me off for $2,000 and many of my friends for thousands of dollars thinking that she was authentic and referred by her business partner "Hope" who i actually think is her.
      and look at his page, which by the way has been captured, he is repeating the same he posted in the ROR 2 days ago, who is lying here?

I think he just gave himself out, talking about libel, shame on you

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

all this is going tooo far.
      lets cast a collective spell to make his loud mouth shut up :twisted:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all... Well today is going to be a busy day... I'm going to contact Ortiz & give Tata Jerk face a call for an appointment or should I say a little sit down come home to Jesus talk. As per his OWN website as well as supporting emails it is abundantly clear that he and his cohorts are the ones who are filing these false reports against not only the forum .. But Yaya Maria. Last night as I was drifting off to sleep I realized something... With the new evidence provided by Truth... Tata DANE could be help liable for not only defamation, but harassment as per the laws of New York. It get worse for him being that he's committing these acts via the internet. Then of course there are the veiled threats he's making. I also had the thought that it would be beneficial to post his emails as well as his site on the rebuttals of the rip off reports. Now pathetic ... an alleged Paero behaving in such a manner. Disgrace upon his house, not withstanding the fact that he is disrespecting the spirits as well. I'll keep you guys up on how things go.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Singing Breeze. He is seeming irrational, so be careful.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Do keep us posted singingbreeze because if my emails can get this guy in trouble along with these fake reports on Yaya and Hope Ill help in any way possible. Especially since he is telling me he will see me soon! Scary thought to see this man at my front door dressed in white. Especially since I know what he looks like thanks to the ripoff report about him. In which seems to match the style of writing for this new report made on yaya.

He talks about lineage over and over again and again. He also talks about yaya not being real or knowing what she is doing. His site talks about the same things over and over and papers to go with being initiated which is false and not true. There are no papers!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 4#c1159753

After being advised by several law enforcement authorities that explained the law of speaking about this over the public radio during there criminal investigation would not be well advised, people doing this could be summoned for Obstruction of justice charges for taking part in this.

the attorney&amp;#039;s part of this multi leveled class action lawsuit and court officials have also explained that this is not advised legally either and this will rather be settled in a court of law due to the criminality involved in this matter where these people will need to take responsibility for there criminal actions in front of the prosecution, not on a free internet radio station there is no justice being served this way for any of the victims, Even if people are located in the UK or other places in the country and world federal law enforcement authorities are now involved in this multi person scam and contacting multiple sources, this will eventually be seen in several court systems and the victims of this scam that have been taken for thousands of there money and abused during there hard times just to seek help and then being scammed by these websites is horrid and they will have there justice.

Ultimately spsreviewforum and &amp;quot;Hope&amp;quot; along with several of her accomplices hold much of the responsibility for this criminality and her own website forum, Ebay Accounts and private messages will serve as its own personal account for the prosecution from recorded conversations that prove her involvement in this new aged psychic scam

do these people actually think people are this dumb to not see what is going on?

You dont have to be a genius to understand whats going on with this Scam website which is funneling people from its reviews to its own website, ebay and accounts where people are scammed, just read a few of the reviews on these sites and ebay comments its so clear that you would need to be illiterate to not see it.
      This review forum scam was not well thought out enough, massive errors were made in the process of this scam and they are not able to cover up there accounts, emails, IP&amp;#039;s well enough,

even if we look at this with basic Civil laws and legalities how could someone make a website that consists of content that could be construed as slander, libel and defamation of character from unaccredited sources and anonymous listings leaving so much open for illegal marketing campaigns without thinking eventually these other business&amp;#039;s would take legal action against this website to begin with and that isn&amp;#039;t even getting into the intricate legal details of there own &amp;quot;New Aged Psychic Scam&amp;quot; that they have going on with there personal referrals to there own website affiliates

Do these people think that people are dumb? really?

they have personal accounts they are getting paid from not there website forum donation link site. this is insulting that this person hope actually continues to try to cover up her scam and lies after being exposed by so many people

but lets have a court of criminal law ... with a Jury ... take a listen to this and see what there plea is after enough evidence comes out from all these victims that have already contacted our group

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think it's unwise at this point for Hope or any of us to try to rectify this through any form of media. It would only serve to lose credibility and it could hurt the case. At this point his threats and defaming posts have become criminal. It should be left up to the legal authorities. I do agree with his first paragraph and only that.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

OMG that is hilarious. First off no one has contacted such a group and he mentions speaking about this over public radio? Um tata Dane has a radio show called paltalk. So who is writing this stuff??? TATA DANE of course. In my opinion he is a fake one at best. If he was real and authentic he wouldnt need nor have the time to be doing all this crap but he does because he has no life. He sits in his apartment thinking of ways to con people, make money off innocent people and slander those who are doing well.
      No PALERO would act like this! NONE! Its uncalled for.

I think we need to file a class action lawsuit against him!
      I also know he can see and read every single word on here!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Let him dig his own hole. People who are pissed seem to get blocked by reality and ruin the lies on their own only to find they are the criminals. I say let him continue his rants and posts and blog all over the internet. If there is such a case then he will ruin it all on his own! :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Guys.. If this guy was a REAL PALERO he wouldn't have to make false complaints against anyone. His spirits would have taken care of the issue. Why do you all think that Yaya doesn't care what he says? She knows that her spirits will take care of anything sent her way. He screwed the pooch with his own website. His endless ravings are proof that he is behind the rip of reports. But here's the one thing this jerk-face didn't consider... the little button at the bottom of the rip of report that you must click on, the one that you're swearing that you're telling the truth. Filing malicious false reports could land his ass in some hot water.

@ Truth.... I thank you for coming forward with this information. It takes a lot of courage to stand for the truth. As for seeing you soon... He is just talking crap to scare you. Tata Reggie did the same thing when I reported him. Funny enough it was right after this Tata DANE started this crap. So I'm assuming that HE is the one who informed Tata Reggie of my complaint. I called YaYa about it and she told me that my spirits laughed at him and said bring it... we have dealt with bigger and badder than you. Then of course there the fact that Paleros don't make verbal threats... I hate it when people give veiled threats, it causes a boiling fury inside of me that I usually only vent on the evil. Not good for TATA DANE. He is disrespecting the spirits of Palo with his behavior and it will come back to him. I'll keep you guys up on whats happening.

Oh and don't worry... Daughter of Chango here...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This was a poster on the complaints board (a spellcaster or former spellcaster) who offered a medium for Hope and this poster to air their differences. At this point I think it's evident this is not a good idea, as now this poster has stalked, defamed and threatened. He has gone much too far and I doubt most of us thought about the ongoing investigation and obstructing juctice as we were just hoping the lunacy would end.

I do not know but last night he took it much to far. These ludicrous claims about people getting paid, directing to sites, cursing, showing up at a person's door...needs legal intervention.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

truthseeker i would file a restraining order they can at least give you a no contact order they do them everyday.
      Hes just trying to intimidate you but i wouldnt want to deal with the harrassment

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I just saw the I cant talk about this report anymore... I sent both James and Tata Dane a response. This is the privet pm I sent him via rip off website.

Tata Dane, Filing false reports is a crime. You have started this because what? A bad review? The forum has always afforded casters who receive bad review to offer a rebuttal. As some spell don't manifest for many reasons. But thats not what YOU did. You have started to defame innocent people by filing false reports under many different names. You claim to be an innocent victim yet your own words will come back to hurt you. Legally the emails you've sent to some of the forum members are not only harassment, but threatening in nature. Being that we are BOTH in NYC I would be more than willing to have a site down with you if you would like to discuss this like adults. As for YaYa Maria... she is a honest , warm woman that has done nothing to you and I will NOT have you defaming her in this manner. If you are indeed a real Palero you are disrespecting your house as well as your spirits with this behavior. If you would like to talk about this I would be more than willing to meet you anywhere in the city or speak with ANY law enforcement agent. I await your reply.
      Singing

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hahha that is awesome singingbreeze I cant wait to hear what he responds to you with.

+ Reply to Thread