+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Defamation Campaign against the SPSReviewForum
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Defamation Campaign against the SPSReviewForum

Indeed... I too thought it strange as I read some of these rip off reports... very interesting to find that we are all really basically Maggie or Hope... or a helper ... Scammers really do stretch it a bit...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey Hope.. Seriously though I am unemployed and have insomnia so if you forward me a list every night I'll respond to them while I cant sleep. I've responded to almost all of the ones you posted... and happy to do it as well....

I am not a practitioner, but truly an open and independent review forum will allow open questions, criticism and not be at the will of a single person who - when faced with criticism - deletes and censors posts. Since I am not a practitioner, but a skeptic, you shouldn't fear any sort of criticism or questioning on my behalf since I am not promoting anyone. I am recommending ZERO psychics. But I have followed your rules, I have been respectful and I have even included my real name as per your request.

I have a rebuttal to the claim that these forums are independent. In this report at RipoffReport you wrote:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/...orum-cbc1a.htm

"No, I do not make personal recommendations and in the forum we do not endorse any practitioner, this is an independent and unbiased forum."

Hope's Comment: This forum is about sharing experiences, it is what members do, it is what I do, positive and negative experiences are shared everyday, if sharing my own experiences makes me a promoter in your eyes, what can I say .... I share what I know and how I feel, members share as well, we believe in spells and we write about them, but since you are an skeptic, you will never understand and I do not expect you to do so.

If you read the forum carefully, (I am sure you have other active accounts), you will not find me advertizing or telling members to use any specific practitioner, yes I post what I think, write my experiences and limited knowledge, just like every other member of this forum. I have over 900 posts in this forum and you are "handpicking" and manipulating few of them to fit your agenda, maybe you should read and quote the posts I made when exposing your scam sites!
      You also did censor and ban Wylie from posting further in that thread. He is not banned from the forums, but anyone can go back see that you censored him right out and disallowed any further posts from Wylie in that topic.

Hope's Comment : If you read the whole incident, you will find that it was not only Hope, most members were offended by Wylie's words as she was attacking everyone and even the forum, I had to put an end to it, unlike other forums, I choose not to delete the incident, I left it in the forum and Wylie is still an active member of this forum, I had to moderate some of her posts, but I know she is not an scammer like you or someone bashing the forum, she is a real person going thru a difficult time in her life, she is still here and members support her every time she is in trouble. But I think Wylie does not need you to defend her, she can defend herself.
      Are you a "forum moderation police"? I do not need you to come here to analyze or criticize how I moderate this forum, when things get out of hand, I take action, I am fair and I do not need your approval.
      So as a skeptic I can respect the beliefs of others even if I disagree. Even if they are supernatural. But I must make a rebuttal if I feel that there is a con. Show me that there is not a con and I will support your forums even though I don't believe in psychic activity. At the very least we can agree some psychics are ethical (as much as they can be) while others are unethical.

Hope's Comment: I do not have to prove you anything, I do not need your support, you made your mind before you came in here, you said I am a "con", you want to prove I am a con, you went to the trouble of "handpicking" spellcasters exposed here and sending them emails to instigate reports against us, based on existing fake reports (probably filled by you).
      If you are against scammers and you are a real scambuster, this line from the email you sent does not make any sense: "It will ensure that when people search for "spsreviewforum" for example that they do not take the negative reviews about you as seriously."

You know very well most of them are scammers and you are telling them what to do to make them "look better", therefore you stand behind scammers doing false reports, just the same way I believe you did, I have no respect for your actions and I am not interested in your support, approval or anything that has to do with you.

And do not tell me the spam email was to trap me, I trap scammers everyday and I can show you hundreds of ways to do it that will not go against what you preach or believe. By the way, did you see the link to option #4? that is how i got the email you sent.
      But if you contradict yourself in your endorsements. Or you aren't actually unbiased. Or you show favoritism for one psychic over the next. Or you let a 700 dollar spell involving the slaughter of a pig be okay even though the spell didn't work but the next person is a scam simply because they were born in Nigeria then it says more about you than anyone else. You can no longer say they are unbiased or independent reviews. You have to change the name to "Opinions and Feelings of Hope!"

Hope's Comment: I name my forum as I please, I can open as many websites and forums as I want, once again, I do not need your approval, I do not believe you are independent nor even skeptic, it is just another cover up, like the proxy server you are using, why the need to hide?

This is a free forum in a free country, we do not need your approval, you came here voluntary, we did not invite you, you have your own agenda, "evaluating" the forum based on your own misinterpretations, read the topic again, the $700 pig was not with that particular spellcaster, it was a comment I made about someone else in that topic.
      Hope - please don't be paranoid. Don't have a victim mentality either. You have posted bad reviews of hundreds of psychics. Many have just emails and hail from Africa while others are actual reviews of people with phone numbers, stores and even some that members have met in person. If you get bad reviews it isn't a conspiracy. It does not mean that there is a cabal or ring of dirty psychics working against you. You knew by doing this that you were going to make enemies from psychics who know they are scammers, psychics who consider themselves to be real and also skeptics like myself who are 90% sure that you are a con. So please don't play the victim. This had to be what you expected and is probably even what you wanted.

Hope's Comment: I am not paranoid, you come here to attack me, you call me a con and instigate others against me and my forum, you say you are my enemy, why should I let you in my forum?
      I am not the exclusive author of all the posts in this forum, members come and go, some stay some never come back, but their experiences stay in the forums.

This is place for members to share and support each other, you come attacking us, and I ban you, plain and simple, we are a group of people who share similar interests and experiences and have chosen to help and support each other, you can find other groups to share your own interests and where you can feel at home. You attack and instigate others against me, you call yourself my enemy, I can and will not welcome you in my forum, period. Maybe some do not like me, but I am sure we have helped many and it is what really counts.
      For the members of this forum who were scammed by psychics my advise is to stop going to psychics. I do not think you will listen. But think critically about the environment that you are in. If you have been scammed before by confidence artists how can you know this is not the same trick? Is there a reason Joe Nigeria is in Exposed Scammers with no review but Mambo Racine is in Psychic Discussions despite her $700 pig-killing spell not working?

Hope's Comment: Thank you for the advice, some may or not follow it,it is called free will. We do not tell anyone here what to do or give unsolicited advices.
      We have a whole section for Do it yourself spells and members help and support each other, Maggie, who has been accused of running this forum, has been extremely helpful sharing her experiences and helping others, without any interest or any form of payment, I know you think it is not possible, someone must be paying her, but yes, it is possible, maybe not in your mind, but some people like to help and gladly do it for free when they have the time.
      You may not believe in spells all together and I respect it, please respect us. Members here come and go freely, the ones who stay is because they feel at home and choose to help.

For the last time, the pig spell was not with Mambo Racine, I have never worked with her, go back to the thread and read it again, it was a comment I made off topic in the conversation. (See how you are posting misleading info and "reviews")
      One last thing, I do not need to give you explanations on how I moderate and organize this forum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I do not know why I keep talking to you, you attacked me even before you came here, but I approved your last post and made my comments on it.
      Eventually you can not convince me you are real and you already made your mind I am a con, you started an email campaign to attack me and I wonder what else are you doing against me. I really hope we can close this chapter, because you will still be you and we are not going anywhere.
      Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think SkepticBillStein is one of the many scammer psychics that are mad because we are catching them and putting them out of business... Get over it if you are a scammer you will get caught and you will have a bad review. And stop attacking hope cuz she is doing nothing but helping us see through liars like you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for setting the truth straight, Hope.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ive read some posts on the rip off report about other casters and some of the "skeptics" on there are very nasty and push about some contest to prove a psychics abilities. I dont know why someone who doesnt believe in the spirit world is so against those who do but they can get very ugly

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately some of these people have low tolerance and respect to others beliefs, i normally do not read their posts nor take their opinions into account, I just ignore them, looks like some need to prove to the world they hold the absolute truth, even attack and offend people who believe.

Now we have "skeptics" and "Scam Debunkers" coming to "debunk" the forum, but I still think they are scammers exposed here trying to make the forum look bad, just like the letter said : It will ensure that when people search for "spsreviewforum" for example that they do not take the negative reviews about you as seriously.

Most of their opinions are based on the fact that they do not believe in spells or spirits and anyone who does is either a "scam" or a "deluded person", so this forum, its members, me and our experiences are never going to be valid in their eyes. What about a tolerance? What about respect to others beliefs?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope said:
      " looks like some need to prove to the world they hold the absolute truth, even attack and offend people who believe."

I fully agree.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Scammers are upset because more people are being open about what they are doing. Thes people should be put in jail for what they are doing. Maybe legal authority will finally take notice and start cracking down on thes con artist. Pay day has finally slowed down and now they are all upset at people for telling the truth about what they are doing. Anyone reading this, I have used most of these scammers, when you run out of money you can coung on them running out on you! They are all liars. My guarantee is I am 100% certain that if you use these people its a 100% guarantee that you will get no results! Ask for proof of their work and they will not be able to provide you with anything at all.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Divine, we have been missing you :-)

A new report, what can I say, the more they write, the worse they look:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/...http-c61c8.htm

Wow, now I am the "scammer" ripping people off!!!!!!!!!!!! A new low !!!!!!!!!!!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I guess their scam money is drying up, so they are attacking a forum that exposed them and you because you're the owner. Hopefully others will see how ridiculous those lies are.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Someone called this guy who is making up lies on the Ripp off Report "a Cretin, Super Cretin." Lol

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

They can say what they want to. They are just mad because what was once in the dark is now in the light. I bet the person who posted that stuff is the same guy that posted on the topix forum who was trying to advertise a con man in the UK. The money well is drying up scammers...go find a new job!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

So now he's defaming Yaya Maria? There's a word for that it's called SLANDER.. I'll post a response...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Ok....I tried to follow everything that was going on but I feel so confused. So there are people slandering this forum as a scam? How ironic! Show me where these lies are being posted and I will help in any way that I can. You guys saved me $70! Here's my view though...would it really help to get into a back and forth on the boards, as opposed to contacting the administrators for these boards? These people are looking for a fight, it seems so responding would only give them one. Just my humble perspective. I will happy get down in the trenches as a way of showing thanks for not being mistaken for a scammer!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The fake casters are just mad because the money well has run dry just in time for christmas :lol: It's about time peole are wising up. They are going to bad mouth any proven real caster who comes forward. It's about time the tables have turned on them.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

It is sad how these charlatans try to manipulate the internet, this forum has brought awareness to many and people are learning to do their homework. If you can not talk and verify the person who is doing the spell for you, do not buy it, if the caster hides behind a computer, is because he/she has something to hide, we have seen it happen many times, verifying the person does not guarantee results, or even that the prson is good, but at least cleans the obvious scammers and the ones who are running multiple sites and creating campaigns for them and against others.

@Moonchild In this post you can find the links to all the reports, if anyone finds a new one, please let me know: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=526#p15631

If this forum helped at least one person from falling in the scammes' trap, I can call it mission accomplished! Thank you for sharing.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Hope. I will read them when I have some time. I agree with you though. If the forum continues to enlighten and inform, eventually these liars will die off. The truth always prevails, right?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately they may never go away, we have to become aware and learn to do our own research before trusting anyone. As we expose old ones, new ones come out, the psychic scam is one of the oldest scams in the world and the internet has became a great tool for charlatans to take advantage of others. We will continue exposing them and every new experience helps us uncover and expose their dirty dealings.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Guys there's another rip off report mentions Yaya, can't read it yet for some reason! posted 12/22/11 6:30pm
      Here's the title *Consumer Comment...www.orishaashe.com and http://www.spsreviewforum.com

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/s...orum_com-.aspx

The money must be running out for the scammers..

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh. they really did even attack Yaya. The scammers must be so jealous to learn there actually is a legit spellcaster.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I still can't view it, that's strange ill try again tomorrow..totally jealous, there's no other reason for it!
      Slander & defamation as they have no proof, not sure how they can sleep at night!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That's how they can scam, they have no heart at all. They lack in feelings for others.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Shame on them! It's just unfair how they have to involve a legit spellcaster.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I very much agree.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Looks like our friends went quiet for a while and now attacks are back, maybe is feeling lonely for the holidays?.

Similar report was posted in another page, looks like some people have paid "Hope" a lot of money for referrals, but not even one member of this forum has ever gotten an email from me asking for money, how do I know it? simple, I have never sent one!

Hi (whoever you are) I know when and how you come to this forum, you read the updates on this topic, and few others such as spellsonline.info, missing the attention?, even if you use a proxy, I still know who you are :oops:

Merry Christmas and wish you a Happy and Scam Free New Year
      Hope

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Christmas is coming and our dear friend is sending a new Christmas message, we have new accusations and new lies.
      My best wishes to them all theses scammers, I really hope you can get a new job next year because scamming and lies are running short.

This new report is a long one, lots of copy and paste, I will just copy few parts to make it more readable and made my comments.

http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-rep...nd-c66788.html

http://www.orishaashe.com AND http://www.spsreviewforum.com SCAM
      have been Ripped-Off from http://www.orishaashe.com AND http://www.spsreviewforum.com

24th of Dec, 2011 by Vivian23
      Alright, I got SCAMMED by the "Spells, Psychics, Spirits Review Forum" http://www.spsreviewforum.com and http://www.orishaashe.com

The short story:
      Seeking for true and genuine online spell caster I have found this forum for members to share comments and reviews.
      I THOUGHT they were the real deal because some members warned me who was "fake" and told me who was "good".
      Now I know that the forum has many FAKE memembers who promote few sites and especially one website:
      http://www.orishaashe.com a with a fake person named Yaya Maria.
      The adminstrator of the forum "Hope" say that any other website is a SCAM which have anonymous registration (except one promoted website which may be his/her own site: http://www.orishaashe.com).
      If you take a closer look you see that the domain name is registered just for one year (in case the fake promotion scam will not work longer):
      Interesting, we never had a member named Vivian23 in this forum and she is saying here that I own orishaashe.com and Yaya Maria is a fake person who I invented ????? This is how she came to this conclusion:

http://www.orishaashe.com USING ANONYMOUS REGISTRATION
      Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
      Provider Name....: HostMonster.Com
      Domain Name: ORISHAASHE.COM
      Created on..............: 2011-04-03 02:18:49 GMT
      Expires on..............: 2012-04-03 02:18:49 GMT
      Last modified on........: 2011-10-13 14:50:15 GMT
      Registrant Info: (FAST-12785295)
      Hostmonster.com
      Domain servers in listed order:
      NS23.CORECOMMERCE.COM
      NS24.CORECOMMERCE.COM

The forum http://www.spsreviewforum.com USING ANONYMOUS REGISTRATION
      Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
      Provider Name....: BlueHost.Com
      Provider Whois...: whois.bluehost.com
      Provider Homepage: http://www.bluehost.com/
      Domain Name: SPSREVIEWFORUM.COM
      Created on..............: 2011-10-27 04:17:34 GMT
      Expires on..............: 2012-10-27 04:17:34 GMT
      Last modified on........: 2011-10-27 04:17:35 GMT
      Registrant Info: (FAST-12785240)
      Bluehost.com
      Domain servers in listed order:
      NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
      NS2.BLUEHOST.COM
      I just removed redundant information about the registrants for easier reading.
      Thank you for sharing this info, this proves that both sites are registered with different web hosting companies and different servers, not revealing info at all, if you are making these type of allegations, you should have more than two sites registered with two different providers and hosted on different servers.

I have not idea why orishaashe.com is using a private registration, but I can give you hundreds of reasons why I, Hope, the founder of the spsreviewsforum.com choose a private registration #1 reason : people like you, scammers without boundaries. I will not allow scammers to get on hold of my real identity and try to ruin my life.
      Seems like scammers are the only ones interested on this information, I wonder why? Real members of this forum have never asked, I protect the identity of all the members the same way I have to protect mine. How and why is my identity so important? I have a job and a family and the last thing I want is for some low life scammer to try to ruin my personal life with false reports and alegations.
      I am not selling spells, this is just a review site and for obvious reasons we all need our privacy protected in order to be able to speak freely.

By the way, unauthorized copies and reproduction of this forum's posts violates the forum's copyright policy and have been reported to the boards.

Finally when I realize that there may be something wrong and I posted some negative comments in the forum the
      administrator "Hope" deleted it, and immediately banned me!
      When making up your own mind about this issue, it's important to know that this is a website with FAKE psychic reviews.
      The reviews on http://spsreviewforum.com are as fake as the psychics they say are so good.
      Just another attack from the same source as all previous attacks, same old story, so far I have been accused of so many things that it gets redundant: Hope deletes posts, Hope bans members, Hope blackmails casters, Hope charges members for referrals, Hope owns sites, Hope promotes sites, Hope is another scammer, Hope is associated with psychics and spellcasters, Hope is an spellcaster herself, Hope is vindictive, Hope sends spam emails..... and the list goes on and on, when all that Hope does is make it possible for members to EXPOSE SCAMMERS LIKE YOU, posting lies about Hope and this forum is not going to make us go away.

In your own words you said that you need to put us down so people will not take the negative reports about you so seriously, the more you try, the worse you look.

Merry Christmas to all.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

These scammers need to go learn a trade and seek out some sort of education. :roll:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That is exactly what I think. If they became educated and employable they would find no need to steal from others.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Exactly Maggie
      The well is definitely drying up for the scammers, here's another rip off report

SCAMMERS - go away, POOF be gone!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/...http-c61c8.htm

"http://spsreviewforum.com http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com Complete SCAM claiming to help people but RIPPING THEM OFF Internet"

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i wonder why they also always link yayas name with sps review forum as a fraud. there are other casters on here that people have had success with i wonder why they dont try to run them down also?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Due to the new traffic, I believe there may have been a new email sent to many spellcasters with negative reviews.

I really hope someone shares it to keep it in the records of all these attacks.

Anyone who received an email instigating or warning against the forum, feel free to forward it to us support@spsreviewforum.net, your help will be appreciated.

Thank you
      Hope

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

New reports coming out, now they are attacking more and more spellcasters.

The more he/she writes, the worse it looks, the lies are so random and they make no sense, anyone who reads these reports can see what lies behind them.

These reports do not harm me or the forum, this is a free forum and I do not make money from it, it has never been a source of income, rather entertainment and support to all the members and I will keep it running and exposing scammers for as long as we want.

I will post a rebuttal in the attacks they have made to other casters, it is unfair that others are attacked just because members post positive outcomes or their experiences with these practitioners, but in the other hand it will give them some more exposure and they will get new clients, so it may end up being free advertissing for them too.

Even went as far as to post fake headers from a message supposedly sent my me, I know NO member from this forum has ever received a message from Hope endorsing anyone.

I hired a private investigation agency to find the source of all these reports and will expose him/her based on the log in information we have from him/her from our server (multiple accounts and activity have been detected), they told me they can investigate behind the proxy server traffic, luckily this person has left a good track on the reports so it makes it easier to find.

Finally I decided to I take the advise I read in a page of a particular spellcaster who was attacked by a similar nutcase : "I will not argue with you because I was taught not to argue with the mentally ill". It is obvious that all the reports and lies come from a mentally ill person.

Just for the records, the new reports directly attack other sites : http://www.lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com, http://www.creepyhollows.com and http://www.orishaashe.com.

Here are the latest reports found:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...t-c578612.html
      http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...a-c578296.html
      http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-rep...rt-c68515.html

I made this note in my rebuttals and will make it clear here as well:

I apologize and support any practitioner who has been mentioned in these reports and unjustly attacked or hurt.
      I just ask anyone reading these reports to join the forum and read the experiences written by real members before taking these defamation reports as a truthful and trusted source of information.

If there is any new report that I missed, please let me know.

Thank you
      Hope

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Again and again: thank you Hope :-)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I think you mat be right with the person having problems upstairs. He or she seems to be making so many false statements that they are sounding deranged.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@Hope, way to go with the PI, i would love for you to get to the bottom of it.
      lol, they are attacking creepyhollows, you all know i am not too fond of them, but i know they were attacked in the past and i do not believe the old reports on CH are true.
      Maybe this person has something against CH when it was chosen from the many topics we have in the forum.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to Maggie who emailed me last night to inform me of yet another attack on this forum and GRRR Yaya Maria,
      I posted one last night and again this morning ... This is the one from this morning...

I had to respond to this last complaint. I would like to point out a few of your flaws...

1} First of all Hope the monitor of the SPSreviewsForum has never promoted one caster or psychic over another and for that matter has NEVER sent spam or asked for money. She does have a DONATION button but that is a far cry from demanding money for those who are members of said forum. Of which I am one.

2} Ripping people off to make a living IS LOW and I can ASSURE YOU that those of us who have been ripped off my fake casters and psychics will continue to fight back with HONEST REVIEWS.

3} The only good comments you hear are about psychics in the UK namely a woman named Carmen ? Have you even read through the site? I doubt it because not only have I never heard of Carmen but there are great readers here in the good ol USA.

4} Your comment ... Based on the evidence collected, there is no doubt that www.creepyhollows.com and www.lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com are all part of the same scam ring... REALLY ? Not only are these TWO separate companies, but they offer DIFFERENT services. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR EVIDENCE. Where is YOUR SOURCE MATERIAL? Oh thats right ... YOU HAVE NONE.

5} Your comment... Hundreds of innocent people are getting robbed by them daily. A ex employee of spsreviewforum said that they were making well over $20, 000 daily scamming people. BRING THEM OUT... If what you're saying is true then you should call the FBI as internet fraud is a crime. However you don't have that do you? No ...

6} As for your " friend " who works for CNN... HAHA You see sweet pea, I've worked in the media for years and have lots of contacts at NBC, FOX, as well as CNN... so feel free to forward their name and I would LOVE to be interviewed heck I probably already know them. BUT DO YOU?

7} The comment ... Try it: Register to this fake forum and make one thread as a test. Write: "I bought a spirit item from www.orishaashe.com but there was no spirit inside."
      FYI Orishaashe.net DOESN'T SELL SPIRITED ITEMS.

You were correct about one thing though... When you rip people off you eventually DO get caught. As obviously you have been. I would also caution you... Defamation & Slander are crimes. So perhaps you would be better served finding another way of earning a living other than ripping people off.

Yes, I am a member of said forum and am a REAL PERSON. I await your correspondence so that we can go ahead and speak with the reporter of YOUR choice. I live here in NYC and actually work at one of the mentioned studios, so it wouldn't be hard or any inconvenience for me to be interviewed. I await your reply.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

This is the one from last night... These people really have too much free time ....

It's very interesting that there would be negative reviews about a forum made up of everyday people sharing their experiences... Good & Bad. Whom ever made this complain as well as the others against www.spsreviewforum.com has evidently never been on the site or is a CON ARTIST angry because honest people shared their experiences. When you rip people off eventually you will be found out and your name rendered mud. If you doubt this about the forum... JOIN it and see for yourself . You will never be pushed to do anything or try any one. The only thing you will hear is honest feedback about those who got readings or work done before you.
      As for the casters Yaya Maria ... I have to honestly say... your defamatory statements really make me quite angry. Yaya Maria is a kind and gentle woman who does NOTHING other than try to help people. I have consulted with her on more than one occasion and have found her insight invaluable as well as extremely accurate. If this liar who posted this defamatory complaint had actually spoken with Yaya Maria they might find that she actually turns down a lot of work if she feels she can't help you. So I would say that is a clear indication that she's not all about making money but rather helping people.
      As for Robin... I honestly have never worked with Robin, However I do know a friend who needed her help and was very pleased.

My mother used to have a saying... Consider the source.. I look at this complaint and can't help but think that the person who has spent so much time filing false complaints is bitter that their capacity to rip people off has been diminished. I HOPE IT HAS. Word of mouth is indeed golden and I will continue to tell the truth about my experiences with casters, the good ones & the bad.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thank you singingbreeze, it helps when others write, i just do not pay much attention to him/her anymore, keeps making contradicting lies and making a fool of himself/herself, I have hired an internet detective to track him/her down, but recently he gave us a hint, there is a report about Carmen from UK in the Scam Board and someone made a reference to a post in this forum linking her to other scam pages in UK, well our friend is attacking me againg and he has the nerve to tell me I can not post there anymore, this is ridiculous, but I think he is loosing it, take a look, have a laugh

This is the original complaint:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 80329.html

Carmen Queen Of UK Witches, England, Hampshire
      Posted: 2009-03-20 by LR1
      Fake Witch, Thief and Con Artist
      Complaint Rating: 3 % with 225 votes
      Company information:
      carmen love-spells-witch
      Hampshire, England
      United Kingdom
      love-spells-witch.co.uk

Please do not use this person. (or thing)

Not even sure anymore if it's a she or a he or even an it. If you research the IP address Carmen emails you from, it's actually in Scottsdale, Arizona and NOT the UK.

HSBC Bank needs to have this con artist reported. As well as they others he/she is in cahoots with.

Do your research, you will find a direct link with Jezebel (http://www.jezebels-love-spells.com) and Carmens (http://www.love-spells-witch.co.uk/). Try it use the way back machine (http://www.archive.org/web/web.php). Both contact me pages are EXACTLY the same. Even the approach and the words and lack of response once money has been made off clients.

Check the IP address you receive from Carmen, Frater Dantalion, Desmonda Chapman and if you got one from Jezebel check that too. There is a helpful website which shows you how.: http://www.johnru.com/active-whois/trace-email.html

However, it is up to you. No one can tell you what to do. Your life, your choices, but do your research. Dig deeper before you part with your cash as right now, if you are down, depressed, lonely, financially struggling and hoping Carmen can help...you may make a decision you will regret later. Trust. You will get cut off once you have been squeezed dry. No email responses. Try it and see, then email as a completely new client...Bingo! Instant email response.

Carmen is not based in the UK. Not a witch and not real. Great with words may even console you, but the people I know who have used her( or rather "it") are more depressed than ever.

However, up to YOU. All smoke and mirrors, all sounds good, but underneath...it's a snake.

This is the post SusanaK made last week:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... tml?page=2

8th of Jan, 2012 by SusanaK 0 Votes

Hi Everyone,
      I'm looking for a genuine caster and so glad I came across this review on the Complaints Board about Carmen the UK witch. So I've been doing some digging of my own and now not going to use Carmen.
      Please have look t this forum http://spsreviewforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=450, where it states that witch Carmen and Arabella seem to be the same person and I looked at both their websites - yes they are packed with lots of info and seem genuine. I have received swift email responses from both Carmen & Arabella (but this is before purchasing any spells from them).
      Both their individual websites seem to give links to each other - why would any caster do that? ie give links to your competition? I find that rather strange! check it out for yourself and do make your own decision : http://www.lovespellslovespell.co.uk/links.html
      and check http://www.love-spells-witch.co.uk/directory/links.html
      Its also a good idea to trace the IP address. If anyone has come across a real caster - please let me know :)

And this are the new accusations and threats :

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 3#c1150085

8th of Jan, 2012 by Scam - Spsreviewforum.com is a fraud 0 Votes

SusamaK is the world's biggest scammer. Hope (aka SusamaK) is running a scam operation by luring victims to her forum: http://spsreviewforum.com

Unless you want to get robbed and left for dead, DO NOT use the forum: http://spsreviewforum.com

SusanaK (Hope), you must be hurting if you need to come on this website bashing others to get business.

Proof:
      Spsreviewforum.com & Spellscams.freeforumsblog.com - Complete SCAM claiming to help people but RIPPING THEM OFF Internet
      http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic/htt ... -c61c8.htm

Carman is the best spell caster online and I trust her with my life. If you come on this forum again, I will shut down your forum and put you out of your misery like a dying dog.

The bigger thief and scammer online is Spsreviewforum.com & Spellscams.freeforumsblog.com

Watch your back "Hope", your days are numbered!

Based on his own words it looks like this page is another of his/her scam pages, I will make sure to update the forum with the new acquired information. I do not make threats or false reports, I go for the facts and expose them, I do not read nor answer to insults and threats, seems you are getting mad and going low, I am here waiting for your next mistake.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Indeed Hope.... I'm just keeping it real and THANK YOU HOPE.... For putting this forum together so more people don't get ripped off. Honest reviews.... How can anyone other than those who wish to rip people off be upset by HONEST REVIEWS??

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

thank you all, for me it is an honor, this forum started as a small project and has become something important helping many, this forum has helped me and i love keeping it, as a matter of fact i am opening more forums for people to share honestly and independently, too many pages run by scammers and little by little we can make a difference.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

:)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i posted a response on there also

"Carman is the best spell caster online and I trust her with my life. If you come on this forum again, I will shut down your forum and put you out of your misery like a dying dog"

Are you scared hope? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

someone should get a job wasnt carman found to be a fake caster years ago?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Of course i was sooooooooo scared i just made a post there as well, go and have a good laugh. I really think we are dealing with a maniac here, can't wait for his/her reply, this is becoming entertaining :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

but the dying dog remark turned me off, i am a cat person, no need to watch my back, my cats do it for me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hope I could not see your newer post? Could you post link?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 3#c1150085

this is where he/she is telling me I can not post in that forum anymore, ups, I did ..........

+ Reply to Thread