+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tata Reggie @ palomayombe.net

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tata Reggie @ palomayombe.net

Scammer or not a scammer... I say SCAMMER!!! I used this man for a job to sweeten my ex as we separated over a silly misunderstanding. Not only was he expensive { $650} but results have yet to be seen. The spell was done in August and I was told would come to fruition within 21 days. Well, the days came and went... nothing other than one brunch with my now ex, that I invited him to. When I asked Reggie about what was going on he told me that it was my fault that the spell did not take as I have issues " keeping my man" He said he would do the spell again and I should hear from him within another 21 days. He also told me to try to contact him within the first two weeks of the work. I did, I asked my ex to a show I know he loves, he ignored me , in fact he doesn't answer me at all. When I brought this up to Tata Reggie he told me that again it was MY fault. HUMM... To be honest, things have gotten worse , so I have to question his spell work to say the least. I would NOT recommend this man for any spell work or anything else. This man allegedly practices Palo... I know a little about Palo and all I will say is either his work was to make things worse or he didn't do the job he was paid to do. I have seen Palo do wondrous things so Im going with I got ripped off. Please don't let this happen to you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like this guy does work against his clients. Its so iportant to do a general google search before you trust a stranger with your personal information.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-...palo-022fc.htm

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes.. Search then search again... That rip off report showed up days after I had the work done... Grrr...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I heard from Tata Reggie and he's not too happy with his review. Well, too bad. I told him that I was sorry that his work didn't come out and I was NOT going to lie. If he wanted to do the job he was hired to do and it came out then I would be happy to remove the negative post and give him a sterling review. His response was that the guy who did the rip off report is in a coma, I should be careful with my car battery { he knew I had problems with it as I TOLD HIM } or I might get electrocuted.... oh and he sent my photo to Haiti... What is worse than praying upon those who are in need is one who would have the stones to threaten a person for calling them on it. During this process with Reggie I called him as well as sent him email updates ... his response is stop blowing up my email and phone... yes that is until the negative post where the story changes to .. Oh you could have called me or emailed me to discuss this.. I tried and got yelled at. How things change with the light of honestly upon them. Don't waste your money on this guy...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys I should add.. that not all work comes out completely... But there is a big difference between work not coming out and not doing anything. Thus the crappy review.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He's sounds like a real creep. I have absoultely no respect for those who threaten.
    Thank you for warning others.

Unregistered

Re: Tata Reggie @ palomayombe.net

I agree. I aslo went to see Tata Reggie and not only did he register me in his crappy apartment... but when he did, he didnt say one thing that mafe any sense. Secondly, he used GIN for the spirit. Everyone works with RUM or Aguarardiente... hes full of crap. He prays on people with problems and gets them for his rent money... stay away!!!!

Malinda govi

Re: Tata Reggie @ palomayombe.net

Horrible person. Works against u lies to u and says it's your fault . Threatens to hurt u if I ask for your money back. Disgusting!!!

+ Reply to Thread