+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Lazarus Corbeaux - Virgil Bromaghin - www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Lazarus Corbeaux - Virgil Bromaghin - www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com

I have contacted him, he comes across as confident yet conservative if that makes any sense. (he has videos on youtube, and appears pretty humble and genuine...(not that I am any expert, after a few dissapointing experiences )

Love and light,
    sg

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Lazarus Corbeaux - Virgil Bromaghin - www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com

No, sorry I haven't heard of him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Please add a link to his page in order to maintain a discussion on this practitioner.
    Thank you
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is s video of his on youtube covering some lovespells.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thetoads.../1/9kjD2FfT4fY

blog/website: http://www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com/

and a clients lovespell ritual posted at their request:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thetoads.../0/FDbCI1-GrR4

Don't be too put off by the hoodoo elements.

He has also posted on youtube by request of a customer a video of his actual ritual in progress, or will send videos of personal rituals to clients which i personally think is rare, and quite reassuring, considering most spellcasters simply take your money and then email you to tell you the work is done.

I think some of you may find him interesting...and no i am not trying to advertise for him.

If nothing more than interesting and potentially helpful to some people on this form :)

best wishes,

love and light to you all,

sg

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Let us know your experience if you choose to work with him

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Found this post in the Luckymojo forum:

http://forum.luckymojo.com/forum-mem...ges-t9721.html

Forum Members: Beware Fraud and Spam PM Messages

Hello, all --
    As you know, this forum hosts a private message (PM) service that is invisible to the eyes of the forum administrators, moderators, or any participants other than the senders and the receivers.

It has recently come to my attention that this PM system has been abused by one Virgil Bromaghin to solicit clients for himself. BEWARE.

Posting as a member called "mojojake," and using the faked email address of slblackthorne, Virgil Bromaghin recently spammed a number of forum members here via the PM system advertising the services of Dr. Corbeaux -- who happens to be
    himself.

In reviewing the history of public forum posts by mojojake / Virgil Bromaghin / Dr. Corbeaux, i found quite a few from July and August 2010 in which mojojake was mentioning "a rootworker" whom he knew, offering to PM people "with details" about this worker, offering testimonials of the unnamed "worker" on behalf of his unnamed
    "sister" who had been helped, etc. The posts were far more subtle than
    our usual "great spell-caster" spammer, and the use of American English
    was flawless. I deleted all those posts, but left innocuous posts that
    contributed to discussions in a general way.

In his PMs, mojojake / Virgil Bromaghin / Dr. Corbeaux disrespected the root doctors
    of AIRR (The Association of Indepenndent Readers and Rootworkers) and
    promoted the services of one "Dr. Corbeaux" (The name Dr. Corbeaux means
    Dr. Raven or Dr. Crow in French).

But ... guess what? Dr. E. of AIRR did some advanced internet sleuthing and found out that Virgil / mojojake / slblackthorne / Dr. Corbeaux is himself "Dr. Lazarus
    Corbeaux." In other words, he created a series of fake identities here in order to advertise his fake services by means of our PM system.

Misuse of our forum is an automatic banning offense, and mojojake / Virgil
    Bromaghin / Dr. Corbeaux has been banned under his erstwhile user name, email address, and ip location address (Cox Communications, Fort Smith, Arkansas), but he can also be found elsewhere on the internet, under a variety of other fake names, so please, take this as a warning to only work with people you know and trust. The scammer and spammer mojojake / Virgil Bromaghin / Dr. Corbeaux is not who he claims to be -- and his abuse of our PM system puts him on the same level as those spamming scammers who come here to promote fake pharamceuticals. BEWARE.

We want the Lucky Mojo Forum to be a safe, friendly, useful environment for all honest people. It is against our terms of service for any member to send an unsolicited PM to another member offering services for sale.

If at any time you are solicited for readings or rootwork by PM on this forum, please post all details here so that we can BAN the SCAMMERS.

Thank you, Dr. E., for helping to out this scam!

catherine yronwode
    Lucky Mojo Catalogue: http://luckymojo.com/catalogue
    Lucky Mojo Specials via Twitter: http://twitter.com/luckymojocurio

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way his real name is Virgil Bromaghin and he seems to be notorious in the internet for using different names in the forums, just read the whole thread from the LM forum

Known names used: Virgil Bromaghin, Mojojake, Dr. Corbeaux, toadsbool, toadsboon, DrHogsHoodoo

And he has something to do with the Odetta woman

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

??? OK so another deadend it seems, thanks for all of the info everyone.. as i have said, i am finding it VERY difficult to find a genuine caster, and have pretty much resorted to doing my own work now.

Have emailed Seth Williams but have to admit my confidence is now at an alltime low.

Trying to stay positive, and definitely sending out good wishes and vibes to you all :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ps: feel a bit foolish for posting his details etc now, i guess that shows the value of this forum though :oops:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I read that thread a couple of days ago and if you read into it a bit more it says that he is a racist and denies the holocaust. Also calling a root worker a Jewess. I would not let him cast a turd for me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sg10123
    ps: feel a bit foolish for posting his details etc now, i guess that shows the value of this forum though :oops:
    Do not feel bad, it is what this forum is about, helping people not to make the same mistakes we made, with the time you learn not to believe everything you read in the net and to verify the information others provide.
    Learn to do your homework and research, you will save yourself a lot of hardships and by sharing your experiences in this forum, you will also help others, this forum has made it possible because members share their honest experiences, good or bad.
    thank you
    hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dr. Lazarus Corbeaux - Virgil Bromaghin - www.drcorbeauxsconjureroom.yolasite.com

He and his croonies are frauds.

+ Reply to Thread