+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.psychicmazalespells.com Madam Mazale

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.psychicmazalespells.com Madam Mazale

I was just doing some surfing and I came across this site. It said call and get a free reading, so I did. As soon as I called she started reading me. Everything was off and she was speaking fast. Not only was she speaking fast but she was screaming at me. She asked if I was on unemployment and that my ex and I were in a two year relationship. Again she was off. The she said or should I say screamed, NOW DO YOU WANT YOUR EX BACK. I was like um yeah, then she screamed it again like a drill sargent; DO YOU WANT YOU EX BAAAAAACK! I wanted to say sir yes sir! She then said I will need 200 dollars. After that I hung up, while I was hanging up I can hear her still talking. It was so funny, I just laughed. Call for the free reading and stay for the laughs. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, at least you got free entertainment, lol.
    Thank you for sharing
    Maybe I will give her a call if I get bored, I think we all should and she will have to take her page down, lol
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sir yes sir! Hahahaha why didn't you do that geri?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I could not, I just busted out laughing. I was thinking is she for real. It sounded like I was calling a telemarketer. She gave the reading and asked for 200 dollars in less than five. It was pure comedy.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Rebuttal received from Madame Mazale

Message subject : [Contact] Remove Derogatory Comment on Madame Mazale I am a true psychic reader and had had powers since the age of 11 and am now 57 years old. This was a young 19 year old female that was playing games. As we both know that some 19 year olds still have a teenage mentality and I guess didnt have anything else better to do. I am hosted on several other websites and have great reviews. And I do not like that this one and only one can have a negative effect on my business because i have had some clientes tell me that they read this comment but then went to other sites and seen all of the positive reveiws and were hesitant to call but did and they now have success stories. I think this negative comment insults my integrity and character.

Unregistered

Re: www.psychicmazalespells.com Madam Mazale

I'm having a very hard time of recovering my money in full. Mazale owes me $1,650 in full. It has been over a year now and nothing hasn't happen to my case at all. She promised that she would pay back $200 once a month until I recover my money in full. That happen 1 time and then she stated that she will be sending $100 a month on the 3rd. That was a struggle. She always comes up with an excuse of being busy or having her grandson. That hasn't anything to do with me of getting my money back. I'm tired of this being led on. I have bills to pay to. I'm gonna have to go forward to the police department and court of getting my money back. So that I can be done with this. Never again and I will not recommend anyone to her.

+ Reply to Thread