+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Fake Spell Casters do to People

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What Fake Spell Casters do to People

This is a post I saw on a forum that I wanted to share with the scam forum so it can go on the www.

"IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! THIS IS HORRIBLE"

Folks I just spent the last hour on a phone call that brought me to my knees. I received a call from the friend of a young lady that had been looking for a spell caster to help her situation. I was informed that the young lady had fallen victim to several spell casters for several years. She tried to commit suicide today and all I know is that they are working on her, she is in a coma is my understanding from a drug overdose. I will keep yall updated as much as I can. How far will these people go to make a buck. If you pray start praying for this girl and her family.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry to hear that, it makes us be aware that sometimes we need to be able to face reality and get professional help, most spellcasters are no professional therapists, a professional care may be necessary for some cases. Some of these people play with your head to drive you insane.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's just a sad story. I just though people should be aware. It brings me back to the post Maggie posted some time ago about the confidence scam. People need to know that all the fake spell casters are doing is trying to get your money. I too was a victim once and I just had to stop. I get as far as having a reading but will not send anyone any money beyond that for any work. Like Maggie said once, no results means no money....I like that angle. They want to do business as a spell caster then they should be able to buy the supplies they need to do the work.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Divine, I wrote you a pm. I am really concerned that I may know who you are talking about. This story is very sad. I hope she will be alright whoever this poor girl is. Desperate feelings and then being scammed may have been too much for her to take.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That is terrible. May I suggest we do a prayer chain for this girl? I pray she'll be alright and she gets a good support system. This forum have been my greatest support during my down days. Thanks to everyone.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

this disgusts me to the core. i swear... in their next lives, these scammers will most likely pay a very heavy price for what they are doing in this one.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope they get their karma in this life, too. That's a good idea Scammed. There is much strength in collective prayers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I agree we can all pray for her to draw strength and pray that she pulls through and is surrounded by loving caring people that can offer her comfort and support.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope and pray she pulls through. I think we all know the hurt a scammer can cause by building your hopes up and then not caring one bit when your hopes come down with a bump.

Prayers go out to her and her family.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

if someone can tell me her name or anything identifying her then i can ask my reiki group to send her healing energies.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Moon, Divine did tell me her first name, but that's because I was afraid it was someone on another forum. I think she won't mind if I privately pm you her name, but I don't have her permission to post. If this poor girl makes it through I am certain she'll want her privacy to be intact.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Divine, I sure hope it was okay that I privately gave her first name to Moon. I figured due to the seriousness of the situation healing may be needed. I normally would never share anything another told me, as I respect other's privacy.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I will add her to my prayers. These scammers are completely heartless. They must have some idea of what they can do to people. The same goes for fake psychics. Its terrible.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What Fake Spell Casters do to People

Wanted to give you the information of a fake spell caster that I used named izabael dijinn. Read reviews for her on lordgameover post that she was good. Well after searching hard for reports on her results that is all I found until after I had m own spell cast and after a month saw no results. I searched a little harder and found a forum where someone used her and got no results. Well here I am 3 months later with no results if anything the situation got worse than before I contacted her. Her rely is be patient be patient. She had the audacity to offer me a new spell after my continuous emails complaining to her nothing happened. How dare her ask me for more money when the first thing she did hasn't shown any results. She took the case without giving me a reading of any kind her response was readings worry people during the spell and my case didn't need one. Lol! I bet 8 months from now when nothing has happened she will tell me to be patient things are manifesting. I know there are real spell casters out there unfortunately finding them on the Internet is not the move. You just run into scam artist and finding them in person is difficult the ones at the side psychic shops you drive by on the streets are con artists as well. I'm sorry for the girl who tried to commit suicide if anything I'd try to kill the people who ripped me off not myself. But I guess some are in a darker place than others weaker place than others when they seek out this kind of assistance. Just know that these situations can be very painful but when you sit back and think of the money and time you invest in trying to get someone to co,e to you and be with you. And notice how they are going on with their lives not spending nearly or even an ounce as much energy as you are spending n them. It makes you think real hard wow is this person even worth it if I die today would they even cry for me? If I take my self Out the picture that just leaves them to be with someone else anyway and never think twice about me. Puts a whole new perspective on things.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Fake Spell Casters do to People

I strongly hope she makes a full recovery and gets out of this messy situation.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ive been to izabel djinn's website and forum. there was one guy on there who knew his stuff and ended up leaving because she ended up taking a case that was so far out there...there was no way...and she was charging like close to a grand for the casting and the chance to get bent over.

there forum has some decent stuff though you have to weed through quite a bit to get to it. I discovered NAP through there and that's been great.

dunno if there is a thread on her, hope im not off topic here...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had my fair share of casters which isn't a lot but I know and been told the "you have to stay positive and believe" for it to truly manifest. Then if you did and lets say the outcome didn't happen, I knew I would be told that the universe is telling me to wait or telling me something is better out there for me. In other words, it's not gonna happen. I never want to discourage anyone here to not believe or to avoid a caster but in my opinion, I don't care much for these kind of services nor do I feel like I've believe in them. I've read through so many pages on the most popular casters and the ones that were recommended on other forums, being the internet savvy/detective person I am, I did my research and took the bait. They never worked. While the total I've spent is nothing compared to a lot, it's still pricey to me and if I could turn back time, I've could've taken that money and bought myself therapy session to move on instead. There is one thing I'll give these casters credit for is that false hope they've given to keep me sane for those months I've waited. I've pretty much kept myself alive and lived on those hopes. But for those others who don't get the help they need, it could be a different story and that's why I feel bad and dislike spell casters so much.
    Because the ones I've used all told me that things WILL manifest soon. Nothing, zip, zilch, nada, not even close. I don't ever want to bad mouth or to tell people to stay away from spell casters, I just more or less say I don't care for them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Divineone, how is she doing ? Reading this brought tears to my eyes. We all know the pain and suffering that is incurred, sometimes find solace in these "spell casters" gives us hope. I will pray for your friend tonight.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw this topic and feel really bad for this girl. Als I want to know how is she doing?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw this topic how awful !! I want to believe in lovespells bit I am starting to lean to the fact that they cannot change someone's will no matter what and that if anything they make you feel stronger for your target and worst of all the scammers where you believe your spell should be having effects by now and contact them chasing them lead you to making yourself seem desperate and behave out of character making sure that person will never see you in a good light again

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

love spells have a very low success rate, it take a while for us to understand that there is no magic wand that can make things the way we wanted and while we learn this lesson, we end up on the hands of unscrupulous people who will milk every penny out of our misery.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

divineone / maggie ..... i was pained to read this thread ....could you please tell me what finally happened to the girl ?...did she make it ?...or ...?

- this can and will happen to anybody -

Hope - thanks again for this Forum .... I hope many many others find this Forum- and not become like the story up above ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spell seeker View Post
    I saw this topic how awful !! I want to believe in lovespells bit I am starting to lean to the fact that they cannot change someone's will no matter what and that if anything they make you feel stronger for your target and worst of all the scammers where you believe your spell should be having effects by now and contact them chasing them lead you to making yourself seem desperate and behave out of character making sure that person will never see you in a good light again
    Spells generally can't and shouldn't change a person's will. They can give a nudge and if the person is sending out the same vibration(wanting the same thing) as the petitioner they're very successful.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    love spells have a very low success rate, it take a while for us to understand that there is no magic wand that can make things the way we wanted and while we learn this lesson, we end up on the hands of unscrupulous people who will milk every penny out of our misery.
    Errrrr... Actually I beg to differ on that. I have seen a case with my own eyes of how someone brought back an ex, through a very very very dark ritual. I wasn't present at the ritual, it was told to me by a mutual friend. But I did see the end result of it, the ex did return but something's just not quite right. He's usually a very warm person. When a bunch of us met up with this couple, we were whispering among ourselves how he's so much "like a dog" to her now.

I'm not about to debate whether it's right or wrong, or what's the point. We talked about this many times over. So morals aside, it is possible to bring back an ex. Just that, I haven't had the guts to go to that deep end. I can try things like intranquility or santa muerte, but this dark ritual that my friend did? I am not so sure I would try it myself.

The really surprising thing is - they did get married and is parents to 2 kids now.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaFleur View Post
    Errrrr... Actually I beg to differ on that. I have seen a case with my own eyes of how someone brought back an ex, through a very very very dark ritual.
    By whom if I may ask?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaFleur View Post
    Errrrr... Actually I beg to differ on that. I have seen a case with my own eyes of how someone brought back an ex, through a very very very dark ritual. I wasn't present at the ritual, it was told to me by a mutual friend. But I did see the end result of it, the ex did return but something's just not quite right. He's usually a very warm person. When a bunch of us met up with this couple, we were whispering among ourselves how he's so much "like a dog" to her now.

I'm not about to debate whether it's right or wrong, or what's the point. We talked about this many times over. So morals aside, it is possible to bring back an ex. Just that, I haven't had the guts to go to that deep end. I can try things like intranquility or santa muerte, but this dark ritual that my friend did? I am not so sure I would try it myself.

The really surprising thing is - they did get married and is parents to 2 kids now.
    Would you like to tell what kind of ritual was that??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to let you know, LaFleur has not visited the forum at all since last November. If you make at least (I think) 20 posts and become a verified member, you could try to send her a private mail. Otherwise, she may not see this.

Quote Originally Posted by jsto240 View Post

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by divanyc View Post
    Just to let you know, LaFleur has not visited the forum at all since last November. If you make at least (I think) 20 posts and become a verified member, you could try to send her a private mail. Otherwise, she may not see this.
    Oh thank you for that! It will take me a while to get verified, I mostly read and hardly ever post on this forum :-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm curious too. More for a spell to get a person to pay you back money the borrowed or stole from you...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jsto240 View Post
    So what kind of ritual was it?��

+ Reply to Thread