+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Kioni www.drkioni.com

Reputation Points

Re: Dr. Kioni www.drkioni.com

When you have to threaten people to get their business that is one of the ultimate red flags. If these people actually did what they advertised they would never be out of work. Nothing he did for me worked and then he lied about his customer service. I couldn't just email him, I could only speak with him when his wife scheduled a 30-minute phone follow-up. When I told him none of hex-breaking work made a difference he told me something about how the opposition might have stronger magick. But he didn't say anything about this risk during his sales pitch. Total fraud.

Reputation Points

Same here @VisionRevue. When his spells were not having any effect and I told him so, he'd go quiet. But as soon as I enquired about stronger magick, yes I was rather naÔve back then, he would respond within a few hours/straight away to me. That, in my opinion, is also a red flag.

I stupidly thought if he could do a stronger spell then it would layer the previous one and be more effective, he even told me this would be the case. It wasn't though. The only time something actually worked was when I purchased a spell kit he recommended from LM and did my own work.

In total I must have spend well over $1000 on Dr Kioni. What a waste and a very expensive lesson learnt!

Reputation Points

I spent close to $2000! He never produced and tried to get me to buy more services. This happend about 4 years ago. Then last year he had the nerve to try to join my Linkedin network! He is beyond arrogant.

Reputation Points

He also joined mine too, after years of no communication with him *sigh*.

Reputation Points

First Id like to say I find catherine yronwode a bit nasty and rude by the few conversations Ive had with her. Id never hire her for anything. I never hired Dr Kioni but he did give me advice on how to proceed with my own spell work once which turned out exceptionally well. I dont know if he gets credited for that as I did all the work but he did give me some pointers so that may count for something.

Reputation Points

I noticed I've been inactive, so I thought I would add to this thread and my "indirect" experiences with Dr. Kioni.

First, I was considering contacting him for a consultation and was actually wondering if he would try to push his products (as I already have put money into some other things that I still need to use), or push for expensive additional work. After reading several posts, I am now even more hesitant and think about how you can end up getting the "if you don't move forward with this, then things will stay the same or get worse" speech. So, I'm still on the fence.

However, I will say that I have listened to his YouTube shows and he has provided some good things that you can do on your own (for low cost at that... like herbs in your kitchen type of stuff). I am only not fully familiar with some of the specific deities and practices, etc. If anything, I have been inspired by the new thought/change you mind/positive thinking advice that he gives which has made a difference.

Reputation Points

Did a reading with him. Seemed like a nice guy. Not sure if spot on accuracy wise.

Unregistered

Did work with him. The results were good but inconsistent. When things go bad he magically calls you and tells you heís thinking about you. Wish I wouldíve never contact him and trusted God and his plan. Please donít try this experience. It will leave you hurt and confused. Pray and trust Godís plan. Dr Kioni only wants your money

+ Reply to Thread