+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Kioni www.drkioni.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Kioni www.drkioni.com

catherine yronwode from luck mojo recommends Dr. Kioni so I googled him and found out he has a website if anyone wants to check it out hope this helps.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Be careful with that one ive heard good and bad

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG i ran across that site before to where it looks like the two of them were having an internet fight i didnt understand what it was about i was very confused :?:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I found this post and I have to say that I like the Lucky Mojo forum, I find it very helpful but we have to remember it is a commercial forum, just like Creepy Hollows, when something is not good for business, it will be deleted!

http://ohlovelyforums.10.forumer.com...pic=206&start=

Dr. Kioni (and others) from LM forum
    There was a thread going
    at the new Lucky Mojo forums about finding a good rootworker. Some
    reviews were being given before the thread was shut down (I can
    understand why it might be bad business for Lucky Mojo to sponsor a
    discussion speaking against rootworkers who may use their products,
    though I think it could have been closed down more tactfully than to
    just tell everyone they were being "inappropriate.") This is the Google
    cache of the thread:

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=us

I would have invited some of the people to the forums here but
    unfortunately most of them don't seem to accept PMs.

EDIT: Ah, drat, the cache updated so as to remove the original posts,
    and only show the "edited" version. Basically, I recall 1 glowing and 1
    negative review for Kioni, and some mentions of other casters
    recommended by Lucky Mojo.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think casters that have 100% good reviews are fake. I expect to see bad reviews also and I wish that casters would be open and say that not all spells work all the time. I have not spent anytime researching this guy...I looke at his website and thought wow, is he that busy to have a customer service department. If he is that busy, where does he find the time to really spend on cases to ensure the work is going as it should. I wonder if he has people helping him? I have no plans to use his services.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to go try and find dirt on this guy just because i have a need to know:-) I found nothing yet but I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about the following site. I have actually use a few people that were name on the site with no results a couple years back.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/ind...Christos_Kioni

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he's sincere, he's a big person at Lucky Mojo, but is very expensive. I had a reading with him that I had to wait about six weeks for and in it he kind of changed his tune... but that may not mean anything other than some style differences. he works with shells and that style of magic.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not trust all I read about spellcasters in Lucky Mojo, remember there are interests behind it and many people like yourself will not post when things get bad afraid of getting in trouble.
    Personally I do not find Kat (from lucky mojo) a trust source, she is just a business woman and has too many personal financial interest in all she does.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Lucybelle how expensive is expensive? Did you think his reading was accurate for you? And i'm not sure I understand what you mean that he changed his tune. If you don't mind, without going into your personal stuff can you give a little more information so if others want to use him they know a little more about what to expect.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Hope I agree, its all about increasing sales. It just a business to them. This guy sparked my interest because of the claims he made on the video on his website...I though too good to be true. So I called and spoke with a lady by the name of Mary, his assistant and they seem very professional thats about it. I asked a lot of questions and the answers didn't seem like they were reading from a script, but I took that as they are well versed on how to get people to buy what they are selling. They were shocked when I said thank you for your time and said good by. I don't however think he is a scam, no claims were made about getting 100% results and I was told that the work takes a lot of time and when problems come up during the process it is dealt with. Also some of the work requires you to send samples.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't mean that he reversed entirely he just started out saying one thing and then said he'd found a loophole but after talking more thought something else would be better. I know that's kind of vague...I don't remember the cost but I think it was about $1000 or something, but I could be wrong. He really does seem like a very nice person, full of enthusiasm and kindness. We discussed a business trade but in the end I couldn't do it (just no time). It may be that that style of working isn't for me, but I think he is sincere.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@lucybelle...Ah..got ya. I have been digging and just can't find anything anywhere bad about him. I guess he is just one of the good guys. What gets me with spell casters is when they say 100% result guaranteed. To me that spells big scam, they did not indicate to me that they made any such claim and I tried asking several times and they said each situation brings about different results and it depends on the problems that unfolds during the process which they address. I did forget to ask if they charged more money if problems came up. Well, i'm going to leave this one alone. Good luck to anyone who decides to go this route.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope
    I do not trust all I read about spellcasters in Lucky Mojo, remember there are interests behind it and many people like yourself will not post when things get bad afraid of getting in trouble.
    Personally I do not find Kat (from lucky mojo) a trust source, she is just a business woman and has too many personal financial interest in all she does.
    I agree with you Hope.
    Last june I had my first reading with an American spellworker. I explain to him that I wanted to see what were my chances to get this guy that I liked. He said that I had a bad curse/spell and that he nedded to remove it for $2,600.00. I had to send him my picture and a lock of hair.
    He said that maybe the removal of the bad spell that someone did for me would open the roads and give me luck.
    I thought that was very expensive but since I had no choice...I did not want to walk around with a curse/spell, so I paid him via Paypal. He sent me an agreement/contract to sign .
    Soon I received a picture of the work he performed. It was the picture of an altar and my picture and my lock of hair on it.
    I am not sure if the removal spell worked. I never felt anything different.

After two months when I had a follow up reading with him, I asked if my chances with the guy that I like improved because of the removal of my curse.
    He said that I needed to pay $5,000.00 for a love spell that involved a break up and other complicated spells.
    I told him I would call later. I never did.
    I am sorry but charging five thousand dollars for a spell is just disrespectful and insulting.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Creek, if you could please post that spellcasters contact info. it may help another.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The spellcaster contact information is the name of this thread:
    www.drkioni.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@creek, I am sorry to hear that, the "old curse story", I think we all have been taken by it, this was an expensive one, and 5K for one spell when the first one did not work is not only disrespectful, I find it laughable :mrgreen:
    The worst part is that we want the spells to work so badly that sometimes we end up falling for it over and over, I am glad you didn't.

In regards to LM, I like to read the forum, it can help as guidance, but it is still a commercial forum, you never see any negatives.
    Most of their advices are based on purchasing LM products, or contacting the AIRR workers, and their prices are extremely inflated and go higher every day.

Thank for sharing
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

eh.. that's terrible. seems like the workers are starting to take advantage of popularity.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

have you seen the war goiing on between Cat and DK? Apparently DK lit a rooster on fire for a ritual and burned it alive and posted the photo on FB bragging about it and they (Cat and friends) are passing a petition around to stop him from animal cruelty. Check out his page on FB and read the comments and check out cat's page too. unbelievable
    https://www.facebook.com/Dr.ChristosKioni

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/514/117/236/

I found it. Don't mean to be on a soapbox, but this is sick!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by omidevereaux
    have you seen the war goiing on between Cat and DK? Apparently DK lit a rooster on fire for a ritual and burned it alive and posted the photo on FB bragging about it and they (Cat and friends) are passing a petition around to stop him from animal cruelty. Check out his page on FB and read the comments and check out cat's page too. unbelievable
    https://www.facebook.com/Dr.ChristosKioni
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie

I found it. Don't mean to be on a soapbox, but this is sick!
    Thank you omidevereaux and Maggie!
    I just signed the petition. What happens after they reach 1000 signatures?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

so i guess its fair to say that you guys wont be working with dr kioni eh.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no !

I am surprised that nobody could stop him so far. In Germany this is forbidden and I am sure, in other countries as well. To post it on facebook even, is almost bizarr. Why is he doing this. It can not be for "PR reasons".

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

funny read signature number 772 its comical if you know what I mean
    Number 904 says they understand human sacrifices but not animals?? whaaa

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I remembered reading something bad about him.. I thought I posted it here when someone had asked about him but I cant seem to find it? :-( Maybe it was a different thread but before he did this stupid act he was on rip off reports and digging more into him he was turned away from his Palero for the way he acted I cant remember if he was actually initiated or not.. oh well at least we all know to stay away from this guy! :shock:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I read that. lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

alot of the message boards for casters were really blowing up about that i think its a scandle in the world of those who practice for a living. I understand animal sacrifice TO AN EXTENT. I know its required for certain types of magic but i think most casters do it in the most humaine way possible.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive asked a Palero about it and the animal is always used afterwards to feed off off. It is the blood that is needed. They also learn the proper way to cut the animal so it dies instantly and is never hurt or in pain much less suffering. They never abuse them or hurt them. They cut them and the animal does instantly. Now what this guy did is just plain awful and who knows what he was trying to prove or do but he sure did mess things up for himself. I hope he is sitting on a petty lump sum because I am sure no one will ever be going to him again for ritual work.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. This methodology is so horrible. I surely would not want to go to him and fear I had made an animal suffer. Lets hope most will feel the same.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know what he was thinking doing that in all the magic forums ive read ive never heard anything like it. I also had heard some mixed reviews on his work anyway.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just reading all the post and noticed that I did not post anything about the reading I had with him. I had the reading I think back in October. He was way off target in everything he said. He is a pervert. He kept talking about how sexy the spirits though I was and things of the nature. He spoke to the spirit in another language so I don't know for sure what he was asking. He then told me that he would have to look at the cards to see some other things and that he would email me with the information, well he never sent anything.

One starnge thing, when the session started, I heard a voice that said begin recording and he quickly said he had no idea what the was and that he was not recording the reading...yea right. So for me it did not work at all but maybe he will work for someone else. I would like to add, that I have yet to find anyone that can do a successful reading on me for some reason they are blocked....even yaya failed. At least told me that my spirits are blocking her....in other words I cannot be read by just anyone....drives me nuts because I want to know why.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The pervert part sounds none too fun.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah funny tata d. does or did the same thing recorded it and would talk dirty. Kinda gross if you ask me

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i totally didnt see this thread till now. i dont want to talk bad bout no body but ive been researching rootworkers cause its a family tradition. My gammy was one and long line but i aint one. ive been researching diff rootworkers for a book and dr kioni was one of the ones that i researched. i dont wanna say anything bad so lets just say that his claims aint nothing close to the truth and his methods are like the gypsy scams of my youth... also according to real paleros he's not doing stuff from their tradition...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

FredFox I agree with you. I had a reading with him quite some time ago and he didnt finish it said he would have to email me and never got back to me. He also records your reading without asking. When my reading started so did his tape...it said begin recording. When I asked him what was that he said he didn't know and that he was not recording me. One think he did not do is try to sell me any kind of spell work.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost 1000 signatures!
    Does it mean the police will investigate this incident?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not defending this guy but I read a conflicting view on this. There is something about a live rooster burning that holds some significance. I still can't get the picture out of my head, because I hate cruelty to people and animals, but I see in different countries this is a part of their religion. Still it is not or should not be legal in the states. I think it has blown past without anything happening, but I just don't know. I cringe at that picture. Some of the posters don't seem to understand that animal sacrifice is part of some spiritual rituals, it's the inhumane way I have a problem with. Even if it doesn't get prosceuted I think he got enough backlash and falling out of good graces with others that some karma has been reaped. I still don't get why he publised that picture.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been doing some research on this situation and bumped into some intresting articles:

http://flyingdoll.net/2011/12/27/the...a-of-dr-kioni/

This article has a letter from Dr. Kioni where he claims that cat and nagasiva yronwode stole the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour from him while he was traveling.

https://camylleon.wordpress.com/2011...piracy-theory/

The question is then, who is the real victim? Is it Dr. Kioni? Cat Yronwode? Does it matter which one of them is right and which one is wrong? Either or both could be guilty or innocent.

No it doesn’t matter. Because we’re the real victims here. Because every single person who practices an African Tradition is now a suspect. Every Santera/Santero, every Voudouisant, every Hoodooist, every Palo practitioner is now guilty in the eyes of the Western world. Now we’re all capable of horrendous, violent torture of animals. It was bad enough that the average Joe Shmo American couldn’t grasp the necessity of animal sacrifice; now we’re abusing the animals before as well.

The contamination will spread, I guarantee it. There are woefully ignorant people in the world who would love to believe the worst about all Pagans. This is just fuel for their fire…and we know what happens when you mix witches and fire. *shudder*
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/mambo...05321966165247
    This one is a neutral article from Mambo Racine.

Food for the though ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FredFox View Post
    i totally didnt see this thread till now. i dont want to talk bad bout no body but ive been researching rootworkers cause its a family tradition. My gammy was one and long line but i aint one. ive been researching diff rootworkers for a book and dr kioni was one of the ones that i researched. i dont wanna say anything bad so lets just say that his claims aint nothing close to the truth and his methods are like the gypsy scams of my youth... also according to real paleros he's not doing stuff from their tradition...
    :D
    lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dr. Kioni www.drkioni.com

This guy is a sickening individual, not in AIRR any more, but it was with them for a long time and looks like they all know about this.

www.blogtalkradio.com/candeloscorner/2014/04/15/candelos-corner--return-of-the-big-boss

This is an interesting link to an episode of Candelo's corner where Tata Saulembo exposes Dr Kioni for being a sexual predator who preys upon the females who come to him for help when they are desperate and vulnerable. Tata Saulembo has been trying to expose Dr. Kioni for years and also exposes AIRR for remaining silent about the depravity of their former close business partner.

Tata Saulembo believes that some AIRR members have reasons to be afraid of Dr Kioni and been silent on this issue, there are apparently still people out there who fear that Dr. Kioni has some power which will come back on them if they speak out about what he has done to them.

Note when Tata Saulembo refers to "the ones that supported him (Dr. Kioni) in the beginning," he is talking about AIRR. Apparently he used to post on a forum as "Uncle Rob," I don't know whether he's talking about the Lucky Mojo forum or some other forum.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow thats crazy i do like dr ks tips but isnt that the same show conjure man is on?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, it is the same show, Candelo's corner ........

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

just more proof of the morals and ethical standards these AIRR people hold!! What a joke..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i am really shocked that some group of people will cover something up like this.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

that is what AIRR is all about, they protect and advertise scammers, cover perverts and everything in between, i think everyone should know that before associating with them or ordering anything from their store.

When it comes to AIRR, i think anyone who associates with them is part of their scam, guilty by association!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

right i totally agree . and they are really trying to create a monopoly and discredit the smaller time workers. Now a lot of folks think if you are rolling with AiRR/Lucky mojo youre fake and dont know squat. There were no certified conjure men and women and rootworkers I know a lot of dirt about lucky mojo and its a shame they use ATR's to scam people but i know one thing, Spirit will come to bite you in the ass later and i know they "borrow ancestors" its only a matter of time before Airr disbands

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Had an unpleasant experience with them, well actually two. Once I was 'warned' I would be banned because we were discussing a ritual and I mentioned something about using a candle purchased locally for the ritual..well that was a no-no. You cannot mention using anything that is not a Lucky Mojo product even a simple little candle that cost less than 1.00. Second time, someone was asking how to pry a desired man from his wife, and I said something to the negative,that I didn't believe people should be doing this. And once again I got my head chewed off and my post deleted. So..they are very vigilant about what they allow on their forums. I can only guess at what else is edited and people warned about, but to read those forums and think you are getting a true stream of conversation, just think again. You are not. So I don't post there any more. I don't need my postings to be threatened or deleted, when I didn't say anything out of line. At least here, Hope will say she deleted something inappropriate right out in the thread, not sneaky behind the scenes so people think nothing has been edited except the writer of the post.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

And Cat Y was recommending him few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by divineone View Post
    catherine yronwode from luck mojo recommends Dr. Kioni so I googled him and found out he has a website if anyone wants to check it out hope this helps.
    This topic is going public

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I know I already posted this same information in another thread about Lucky Mojo, but I really want to reiterate that Catherine and Dr. Kioni are not trustworthy. They are both very concerned with making money and I'm sure that's what their real conflict was about a few years ago. And I don't even recommend buying Catherine's products because they are too high and I'm not convinced of their effectiveness. If you must try her stuff, go through Ebay or somewhere else. I wasted too much money with these two, and I look forward to hearing about their karma for being pseudo-spiritual hustlers.

Unregistered

I have recently been scammed by him....well he tried to scam me. I paid for all of my spellwork through a protected site and they are in the process of getting every penny back. He responds to your communications for as long as he can get your money. Once he realized that I was attempting to get my money back he threatened me with saying he'll tell the spirits. He is not as powerful as he once was thought to be and has visually aged and looks like his eye is rolling out of its socket. Do not fall for this and do not fear any one but GOD! My friends have somewhat taken a stepback from me after I told them I proceeded to get my money back. I should have trusted God all along and not contacted this crook! I hope this helps someone.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I had work done by him 12 years ago, when I was very new to spell work. None of his spells worked for me, not one and I had him do several workings for different areas of my life. When I told him he said that it wasn't meant to be, which annoyed me as I at least expected on of his spells to have manifested, even if it was in a different way as intended. Needless to say, I won't ever use him again.

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to add, at the time he was heavily affiliated with Lucky Mojo and kept pushing their products. Speaks volumes.

+ Reply to Thread