+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worldpsychicsolutions.com - miraclemasterpsychic.com - giftedindianpsychics.com - lovemasterreadings.com - masterpsychicoflove.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Worldpsychicsolutions.com - miraclemasterpsychic.com - giftedindianpsychics.com - lovemasterreadings.com - masterpsychicoflove.com

Well this will be generalized for the most part but that was the main culprit or company I suppose. Now I have tried everything over the past year and obvisiouly nothing has worked that is why I am here I suppose. But the one thing I learned about this group and pretty much all in general.
    They tell you what you want to hear and then when you try to get your money back they tell you they can't because it will destroy you and the work.
    Now at the beginning of the month they will answer the phone quite regularly but the main psychic I was communicating with would disappear around the same time each month and reappear the beginning of the next month.
    They also tell you that you have to do various rituals. One of the weirdest was that she wanted me to take a bath or shower and wash myself with olive oil and salt she said this was to remove the negativity.
    Another thing they may or may not have done was something I think is called phone tagging. It involves doing a ritual with you over the phone while someone calls you from a separate phone.
    I guess there is a technique where you can mask your phone number and have it appear as a different number found this information elsewhere, but I always know that when my ex-girlfriend's number appeared on the caller ID, the psychic always told me not to answer it. L
    ike I said sounds like phone tagging, if you need more info google it, I guess private detectives and people in that line of work use it a lot.
    Another she always did was at the beginning of the month she would come up with an amount of money that she needs to pray over and such.
    She used to say that money was the root of all evil. I heard that one before.
    Now after the fact I did find a lot of negative information about the main person in this company, she apparently has used these tricks before and to other people. Either way before careful if you come into contact with these people, they always have an excuse for everything and are always trying to get more money for the work as they say. she was the one i took the farthest to get away from, but not the weirdest one. I also had one that talked about pushing the negative energy and bad things in my life out of money with her abilities.
    She even told me I would release it through my poop and pee, her words not mine. Then hold your seats for this one, she wanted me to masturbate while dreaming about the one I desire, and then whatever comes out I was to mail to her in a special package that they use to mail prescriptions and such.
    I swear to God in heaven this lady wanted me to do that. I appologize for the graphic nature of that but oh my lord that was shocking. I haven't seen anyone reference anything like that but I do need input so I don't think I'm crazy.

One last thing I did an experiment in February and called about 20 psychics off of craigslist not looking for work to be done just to compare what they would say. And I will say that more than half of them say almost word for word the exact thing. I'm a good person that always helps others but when I need help there is no one there to help me. They would also say something about soul mates and such, I never believed in soul mates. any input and maybe a few head scratches would be appreciated.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Worldpsychicsolutions.com - miraclemasterpsychic.com - giftedindianpsychics.com - lovemasterreadings.com - masterpsychicoflove.com

thank you for sharing, can you please post the website url and contact information
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lovemasterreadings.com

and

masterpsychicoflove.com

those are the two i found for them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you for sharing, the site for worldpsychicsolutions.com is expired. I am guessing they are another ring of scammers
    Phone : 713-449-4067
    (877) 516-1114

[email:2nfv6mdx]WorldPsychicSolutions@live.com[/email:2nfv6mdx]
    Few more sites associated to them:

miraclemasterpsychic.com
    giftedindianpsychics.com

They also have a page to recycle xrays films:
    http://a1globalrecycling.com/

I am sure there will be more if we dig deeper

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds it to me, they always gave me the doom and gloom speech to get more money. Either way if it was going to work it would have worked by now.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you for sharing, i will move this topic to the scammers section and hopefully it can help someone in the future

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

just a quick question to the folks here I had a strange encounter with the above psychic. Why would a psychic tell you they love you, she has done it before and it made no sense to me. She also wants me to drive to texas and meet her. Scratching head curious what you think.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

this is a hard situation, if she was scamming you before, the "love" part could be a way to keep you coming back and to manipulate your feelings, I find it hard for it to be sincere, look out for a price tag.
    but i am a suspicious person, i am sure others can give you a more positive outlook.
    hope it helps
    hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree... sounds a little off. I think we have all been taken in one way or another. On the other hand, don't know if she does astrology charts b/c she may have read both of your charts and thinks your a match. That happened to me once with someone that used to read for me. I had to cut off the communication because I felt he was really crossing the line and quite frankly, uncomfortable. chart or no chart... I was not paying for a reading about the potential between me and the reader. Tough spot... but you may want to try some of the psychics recommended on the forum. I did, and had great experiences with most of them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have one. It's inappropriate to tell you that. If she meant she loves and cares about you as a person, then she wouldn't always be hitting you up to spend more. If she meant she is in love with you, I'm sorry that's just not right. A lot, if not most people, go to a psychic at a low point. To play on a client's vulnerbility is appalling. Some of the above advice she gave you is appalling, so it doesn't surprise she stooped to a new low.

I find it to be in the same vein as a psychiatrist who tries to convince his or her patient that they are in love with them and they are meant to be a couple. It's very unethical. Unfortunately there are a lot of sickies in the world, who prey on the vulnerable feeling.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

so now that i know i have been ripped off by all of them how do i get rid of the nightmares and anxiety, does anyone have any advice. I no longer sleep and it should not be that way. Im afraid that this whole mess has given me a break down of some sort.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I would do a cleanse and take a break from all of them for at least awhile to recoup. Sounds like you've been put through some head games. Sage your house and take a sea salt bath for a bit (maybe a week), you can add coffee and lemon or a tad bit of Florida water. I don't think you are cursed though, just was on an emotional roller coaster that fried your nerves. A lot of us have been there. Amethyst under the pillow does help with fragmented sleep, all you need is a small piece.. 1x1 inch. Cleansings baths also get rid of negativity that we carry around. No matter how hard it is I would not call or write or respond to these scam casters or readers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i wish i would have found this website a year ago i wouldnt be so broken hearted

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ha ha ha they tried it again she wanted to do a chakra balancing or something. Im only stupid for so long. well at least i know where these people are. maybe i will drive down and knock on their door someday.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol--Well, just as you said she would resurface the first part of the month and again she has. A habit supposively takes 21 days to break, which is why I suggest just not even responding or write a quick email teling her you are taking a break and leave it like that. Just ignore her further emails. It sounds like she got used to you paying her and was banking on bilking you as long as she could.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

she quoted me 7000 dollars

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope you told her where to go. That is so ridiculous. I hope you saw that as an insult to your intelligence. She showed her true scamming self. No spell costs that. You can search on the Internet how to balance your chakras for free, or a very minimal fee if you need to buy gemstones.

What a trip this woman is. The whole story is angering to see all the things she has pulled. I wouldn't even respond to her. I would block her incoming mail and phone calls. She isn't just a scammer, but a vulgar one. No one should suggest another masturbate. She must be twisted in the head!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.abubakarjamil.com/how-to-...-your-chakras/

This is free and only uses visulizations. You may not even need this, but it can't hurt.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

god i should just marry this psychic it would be cheaper

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you finally someone that thinks that was weird i think ive heard it all before but that lady took the cake i repeat never ever ever call any psychics or spell casters in dallas texas.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

its amazing what lows you can go to when you have a broken heart

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No doubt it is weird! Your above post is relatable.

+ Reply to Thread