+ Reply to Thread

Thread: spellsthatworknow.com Katherine (Kate) St James - www.lovespellss.com - NEVERFAILINGSPELLS.COM - www.miraclepsychicspells.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

spellsthatworknow.com Katherine (Kate) St James - www.lovespellss.com - NEVERFAILINGSPELLS.COM - www.miraclepsychicspells.com

I'm new to this blog. & I'm searching for a geniune spell caster that's either in the state of washington or out of the state. I'm thinking about working with kate st.james her website is spellsthatworknow.com is she legit? I would like to know I feel like she's a good person but I don't exactly want to throw my money out if she's not a real caster.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

spellsthatworknow.com Katherine (Kate) St James - www.lovespellss.com - NEVERFAILINGSPELLS.COM - www.miraclepsychicspells.com

I looked at her website. I see she said she is licensed and bonded, unusual claim for the line of work. she gives 100% gurantee that is a huge red flag, her spells work in 1 to 3 days another red flag, she is the only one to have rare powers that other casters see, another red flag. She use to operate under lovespells.com http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet...ww-l-77365.htm Run!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Because most people will not click links to read what it says, I copied additional information so when this gets moved to scam everyon on the web will be able to see it. below is the information from just one of many reports on Ms. st-james

BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"Run!" Funny, but true. Divine is right on all those points.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good research, Devine.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

We have all been in the same spot. We really have to help each other avoid these con artist...go team:-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you for your research divine
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

[font=]More on this scammer, she is well known for creating pages that disapair once she gets the money, all pages are created with false information, but I am sure she is getting new ones.[/font]

[font=]Phone Number 310-270-7776
    From Beverly Hills California[/font]

AKA Kate Fisher

SPELLSTHATWORKNOW.COM
    Created on..............: 07/13/2011
    Expires on..............: 07/13/2012

Registrant Info: (FAST-15974902)
    Spells That Work Now
    Love Spells
    3162 N Beverly Dr
    Los Angeles, California 91403
    United States
    Phone: 1 800 555 1212
    Email: [email:17cu2hsn]psychicofspells@gmail.com[/email:17cu2hsn]

Domain Name: ORIGINALSPELLCASTER.COM
    Created on: 08-Sep-10
    Expires on: 08-Sep-11
    Administrative Contact:
    sites, psychic [email:17cu2hsn]psychicsites@gmail.com[/email:17cu2hsn]
    15 main street
    hollywood, California 90024
    United States
    (800) 888-1234 Fax

http://www.ripoffreport.com/liars/or...lied-282cb.htm

Domain Name: NEVERFAILINGSPELLS.COM
    Created on: 14-Jul-10
    Expires on: 14-Jul-12
    Last Updated on: 15-Jul-11
    Administrative Contact:
    sites, psychic [email:17cu2hsn]psychicsites@gmail.com[/email:17cu2hsn]
    15 main street
    hollywood, California 90024
    United States
    (800) 888-1234

http://www.ripoffreport.com/personal...-the-8cf79.htm

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

More pages related, this is a big time scammer:

www.miraclepsychicspells.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

More great research!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

People need to understand that spell scams/love scams has become a multi-million dollar industry. The question is how do you stop them or at least slow them down.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

the only thing we can do is to make people aware, as long as there is someone willing to pay for false hope, there will be a scammer ready to cash on it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

So true!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the person that was looging for information read this post before parting with cash. The best advice is to take a little time to do research before you leap. not all the time will you find the dirt you are looking for right away but it will eventually surface. Dont allow desperation cause you to make bad judgements if it sounds too good to be true its usually a lie. I learned that lesson the hard way.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@divine

Thank you a lot for your help I was trying my best to do research for her reviews but I found nothing but her video testemonials & it seemed a lil to fake & just to put that out there she emailed me today asking me to call her so we can work on my case she she charges $200 & ill get results in 12hrs from now. & I emailed her awhile ago asking how does she do her payment method & she told me to call her instead of telling me in the email I wrote her. So thankfully since I've gotten this information I am not working with her at all! I can't stand all these scammers out here they should really be ashamed of themselves

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good call.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of the Fiona Sinclaire scam.. all the running around to be able to talk to her I mean.

+ Reply to Thread