+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Jenkins - extremeblackmagic.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Michael Jenkins - extremeblackmagic.com

Has anyone heard of this guy and if so, how did it work out for you. I hope I am posting this right.
    http://www.extremeblackmagic.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

never mind i found this...........
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-...e-bl-be532.htm

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I was going to check for you later. Glad you found out.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i thought i had heard his name before pertaining to scams. i had never been to his site before. he sounds like he knows what he is doing. i read his whole and site and he almost had me convinced, until i could not find prices anywhere or how to pay. oh well.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. There seems to be some kinda bad blood betrween them and what sounds like a former client. Hard to tell who started it but her name has been smeared, all over the Internet. To me that is ultimate betrayal when a caster will tell private information about a client or former client, especially for the world to see. In myo it shows what they could easily do to others.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I removed the links to other sites from this topic, we had this spellcaster linked to
    http://www.bloodloveandlustspells.com
    http://www.dragonspells.com
    and http://www.angelicseals.com based on the information shared by members.

we already have a discussion on bloodloveandlustspells.com
    http://www.dragonspells.com is registered in North Carolina, did not find any relation between them.
    http://www.angelicseals.com this site is not longer active and I am not sure who it was registered to originally

Eventually his only site is http://www.extremeblackmagic.com.

Any rebuttal or explanations are welcome and will be posted in the forum, no need to register, use the rebuttal forum:
    http://www.spsreviewforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=563
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Just curious as to why he is referred to without his full name on here?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rowename View Post
    Just curious as to why he is referred to without his full name on here?
    Because I had issues with our old host, their terms do not allow to display full names on sites hosted in their servers, once I became aware of it and while I was getting ready to move the forum to the new host, I removed last names to comply.
    Our new host is OK now, I did my homework this time, but I learned the hard way that BlueHost is not a good choice to host a review forum and I am so happy to be out of there!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He is a liar and fraud. Here is what happened.

1. I was in a dangerous situation and purchased some spells from him, which were also supposed to remedy this situation. I sent him an imprints package and postal m.o. for $1600. I saw absolutely no results and things were steadily getting worse.

2. He told me I needed a stronger spell that he would do for $500. I told him I was going to send another postal m.o. He specifically requested that instead I should send him cash through Western Union, which I did. He said he would perform the spell the next day. I questioned this because the type of spells he claims to do require a lot of time and work to prepare, as you can see from the intricate spell pictures on his site. He said he could do the spell that fast.

Let me point out that the only reason I made the mistake of believing him is because I had done business with him in the past and felt I could trust him. Otherwise I would not have sent Western Union. I feel he is trying to avoid charges for mail fraud.

3. I got no results again. I was desperate as my situation had become life threatening. He said he had a special spell that wasn’t even listed on his site and he would perform it for $750, which he said was a huge discount bargain for me. I asked him why the other spells didn’t have any effect and he said some situations require more time and spells. I asked him what the difference was between this spell and the previous one. He said that the last spell invoked 10,000 angels and this spell would invoke 50,000 angels and would bring immediate results. He said he would prepare and perform the spell in 1 day.
    Again he wanted cash sent Western Union. Again there were no results. My personal danger and stress continued.

4. At this point he told me that he needed to use a different approach with a different type of spell.

He told me to send him an outfit of my clothing. He claimed he was going to do a ritual with them. Then he was to send them back and I was to wear the outfit for 1 day and that was supposed to change everything. He also said he would send a protection amulet that he would make himself.
    I asked him what the fee was and he said not to worry about that right now. I had told him that I was unemployed and in a bad financial situation.
    I sent him my loan money and I need to pay that back. I am a student and will not be graduating this summer as planned because of what has happened.

I sent the outfit by overnight express mail. When I contacted him the next day he immediately told me to send $600 Western Union in order for him to perform the spell.
    Now I know why he didn’t want to discuss the fee before I sent the package. He didn’t want to me to use a postal money order which I would have put in the package while at the post office. Again he claimed that he would prepare and perform the spell in 1 day. He claimed to have sent me the outfit and amulet the following day by overnight mail.

I stayed home and waited for the mail and it didn’t arrive. He said he had dropped it off at the post office on sat.but didn’t get there early enough so it would ship out after the weekend. I began to realize he was lying about a bunch of things because he would contradict earlier statements. I asked him for a tracking number and then he claimed his wife had sent the package. He said she was out of town and kept saying he was still looking for the receipt. Then he said I had to wait til Friday for his wife to return from out of town. When I called Friday he said he hadn’t even looked for the receipt yet. Then went on to say his wife had just handed him a receipt but there was no tracking number on it. Later when I questioned the receipt he said he would email it which he never did. So he said he would redo the spell and told me to send another outfit. I suggested that he get the outfit instead, which he agreed to do. He said he would make it his top priority over the weekend and promised to mail the new outfit and amulet on Monday. I called him Monday and he said he was still working on it and would mail it the next day. Still nothing came on Wed, so I called and he claimed he had just mailed it that same day. Nothing ever arrived. I called him Friday and got more lies about looking for the tracking number. Later he hung up when I confronted him and stopped taking my calls.

There is even more to this disturbing experience that I will post but this is enough for now.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's sad. He sounds like he has no compassion at all. I'm sorry that happened to you. One day he will get some mega karma.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Maggie. I hope nobody else will be scammed by Michael Jenkins

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Your post should help another to avoid being scammed. :)

Unregistered

Re: Michael Jenkins - extremeblackmagic.com

I have had a similar bad situation occur. I spent quite a bit of money to have my best friend and soul mate return to me. Michael over fifteen months kept telling me to be patient. Well, at this point my best friend is still dating the same woman, an alcoholic and verbally abusive towards him, and we are now not even speaking. The situation is a big fat mess and Michael at this point won't even return my emails or calls.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Michael Jenkins - extremeblackmagic.com

Oh my, this is horrible. I am so sorry for all that have had bad experiences.

I just found his site through a link to an e-book grimoire that came up on Google. Some of his posts are interesting but he lists a bunch of Goetic demons as "angels" which seems laughable to me. I was thinking about starting a thread here to ask anyone their experiences but found this. Thank you everyone for sharing and may his karma come back to him.

+ Reply to Thread