+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bubbagoo2@yahoo.com - Michael Peterson - blog.mroveron.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

bubbagoo2@yahoo.com - Michael Peterson - blog.mroveron.com

Ok, this is another lead from my psychic Heather (heatherwoodward.net). His name is Michael Peterson (bubbagoo2@yahoo.com).
    He is her personal reader and he does spell work. Heather said she uses him as a psychic because he is an exceptional Empath.
    He has also written spells for her and she said they are very good , so she feels he knows what he is doing.
    I asked her if she knew of a success story and she said no, she's just basing it on her feelings and what he wrote for her.
    Michael and I have been emailing back for an hour or so. He casts right away and says his spells take 2 weeks and he's sure he can help me. But get this!!! I asked him about fees and he said $15.
    I've decided to try it, I feel his emails are genuine and he has good intent.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

At first I thought his email address seemed fabricated, but I Googled him. He sounds like a nice guy, just trying to help you out. I too am an empath and empaths do care for others and sense their pain. My only suggestion and you can take it or leave it is too many spells block energy not further it along. I didn't know that a long time ago and got a bunch at one time.

One you went you sounds like a scammer, but make sure he and Lily know about the other one's work. If he gets you results please post. Good Luck.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I appreciate your response. He emailed me what he is going to cast (3 different steps). it's a bit of a different approach compared to what others have told me they can and will do, but says this should ultimately get the results I desire. Good point about getting a bunch at one time. I was thinking it would add more to what has been done.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Maggie is right, when it comes to spells more does not mean better or faster, many spells toogether can crash.

This guy seems real.
    https://www.facebook.com/bubbagoo2

He is also in keen:
    http://www.keen.com/mroveron

And offers readings on his blog:
    http://blog.mroveron.com/

Sells jewelry on this page:
    http://www.beadwitching.com/

But I do not see any link of him offering spells. Good luck, keep us posted.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"Good point about getting a bunch at one time. I was thinking it would add more to what has been done."

That's what I used to think too. I really hope he gets results for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Michael cast my spell last night - emailed me 2 hours prior and gave me some instructions. What was really cool... is that he emailed me an update today and sent me the spell he wrote with details. He wrote almost an entire page out- very specific, not generic at all like the ones you see on line. The spell could not have been for anyone else (very detailed). Makes me feel like he put all his energy into it. $15 for the spell... just receiving the personalized spell emailed back to me was worth it. This is not a scammer - he puts his heart and soul into his work and that in itself, makes it worth it. If anything... if know he tried very hard to change my situation and he must truly have a passion for his work to only charge $15.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Wylie is the another telephone number other than 1-800-275-5336 as I am in the UK and that is a USA number for USA residents? Did you call him for a reading or email him?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Wylie: Was Michael's reading spot on for you? Did he do a reading before you ordered?

Can you share more about your psychic heatherwoodward? Has she been accurate with predictions?

Thanks.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He wrote and cast the spell.

Got another email from him at 8pm, letting me know the spell was going to be cast at midnight and asked me to do a few simple spiritual things during that time.

This morning, he emailed me the spell he wrote and cast. Pretty good for $15. He sure put a lot of work into it... that's for sure.

Did not have reading from him, but I asked him yesterday while he was writing the spell if he picked up on anything. He came back with something that surprised me (knew how my entire situation started), and only gave me that one detail... but it was very accurate.
    I did email him my situation and end result desired but did not give him the nitty gritty about how it started and he saw it!
    Then he proceeded to tell me why he was going to write the spell differently to work on some basics to get me to end result.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

to spsp1: I've never spoken with Michael, only email for spell casting. you should be able to email him at [email:1ubdljwi]bubbagoo2@yahoo.com[/email:1ubdljwi] or I guess he is on keen (but you will pay the middle man).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the info Wylie I will send him an email.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Wylie. Good luck to you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck to you spsp, hopefully he will be able to get you both results. With his low fees, it sounds like a chance worth taking. Good Luck to you too Joanna, if you are getting a reading from him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Maggie. I like reading experiences with accurate psychics and predictions coming true. As for me, I am sticking with Cherry and Lili.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I agree with the accuracy, I think who one connects with is individual.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I spoke to Michael Peterson via skype last night and appears really nice. I emailed him last night as skype line was not that clear between our two countries.

He cast a job spell and charged me $20 and expects that some results will be visible within 7-10 days. Will keep you posted. Like Wylie said $20 is nothing if it works. It was worth trying out of curiosity.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

SPSP, Did you get a reading? Does/did he do a reading at the same time you put your order in for spell?

Should there be a seperate thread for him in spellcaster category? I keep expecting to find experiences on readings with him :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No I did not have a reading with him prior to casting. I just chatted with him via skype and he satisfied my questions to him that I thought I would try it as its only $20. He apparently casted last night at midnight.

He emailed me the spell he wrote and said that his spells usually start to notice some signs within 7-10 days. We will see. For me its an experient and I am not depending on the spell which is good so can carry on as normal not waiting for results. If it happens then great then I can post and let you guys know.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Wylie, he appears a nice guy. Wrote the spell that he had cast and emailed it to me. Looks as though he casted both yours and mine at midnight last night.

He appears genuine as I spoke to him on skype today and his personal mobile rang and he took the call it was his mother so normal guy I thought. He answered my questions so only time will tell whether it manifests but if not I dont feel as though I have lost alot of money as $20 is here nor there.

Did he give you timeframes of when to expect to see some results emerge?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He did my spell Saturday night (us pacific time), not last night. You must have been the following evening. He said 1-1 1/2 weeks to manifest and said he felt really good about the spell. Just not sure what to do with the spell he wrote and emailed to me after he did the cast ... I really like it. Maybe I will email him and find out if I can use it to manifest. I agree with you about the charges. It really seems to good to be true, but worth trying. I do believe his intentions to be legit and sincere. In any event, I sure have a beautiful spell he wrote for me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good deal. :) is he a lightworker or does he use dark magick? nothing wrong with black, just wondering if he goes down the a-moral route.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I read he was Wiccan. I'm sure Wylie and spsp1 may know more.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I am not sure what magic he used on my spell as he uses various types will email him and ask the question.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Decided to give him a go as well. Emailed him and he responded pretty promptly. Wasn't able to chat on im cuz he was getting some work done but has scheduled my spell for tomorrow.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Please let us know of any new developments!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone received emails from Michael recently? I sent my payment to Michael on Thursday and sent an email asking him to confirm that he received it. And another email again on Friday. But I have not received a response yet.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Energy, yes I received an email from him yesterday. Perhaps send him another just in case he did not receive it or if you have skype send him a message on there as he does use that quite alot.

Hope this helps.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, it seems my experience is a little bit different. Both Wylie and spsp1 seemed to have received a copy of the spells that Michael custom-wrote for me, but it appears Michael's Internet was down for a few a days, and I never got a confirmation that he even received my PayPal payment. Then I sent him another email today, and I got a very terse email where he said he did cast the spells for me, and that things went very well and he felt like a connection was made for me'.

I didn't receive a copy of the custom-written spells, and when I inquired about this, he said he doesn't archive spells...? Not sure what's happening here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to hear that energy. Please keep us advised.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Energy,

So sorry to hear of your experience. Perhaps I would ask him if he would send you a copy of the spell he wrote for you as he does send you this by email and as you have not received would like to. Or he could redo and then you will have a copy?

Let us know how you get on.

Big hugs

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It sounds to me he may not have a copy of it. Possibly he just does the spell on what he feels at the moment, then discards it. As far as the terse email, possibly he is frustrated. As most of us have seen this seems like once one goes to a spellcaster many follows along. Maybe he is just tired. Not sure why he would come off like that to you personally, though.

Did you check your spam folder, just to see if it got delievered in there?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Update: I sent Michael another follow-up email telling me I was confused as to what had occurred, and he did reply with the spells he custom wrote. I am still not sure what happened, but I must say it's interesting to read the spells in actual words. I sent him a thank-you email afterwards. Now, I shall let the universe work its magic :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad it worked out.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

wow please keep us updated on everything. now let me get this straight, he does not need a reading from you and just gives you a spell at low discount prices?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by energy
    I didn't receive a copy of the custom-written spells, and when I inquired about this, he said he doesn't archive spells...? Not sure what's happening here.
    If he said he doesn't archive spells and couldn't give you a copy, how did he suddenly find a copy of the spell he did for you? I'm not casting doubt on those working on him but huh?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you Joanna. If he emailed the spell he wrote which he does a copy would be in his email sent items so that does not make sense to me?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I emailed his yahoo address, but no replies at all. I think it's been a week!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joanna
    If he said he doesn't archive spells and couldn't give you a copy, how did he suddenly find a copy of the spell he did for you? I'm not casting doubt on those working on him but huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by spsp1
    I agree with you Joanna. If he emailed the spell he wrote which he does a copy would be in his email sent items so that does not make sense to me?
    I am confused, too! When he later sent me the custom-written spells, he quoted the original descriptions of my situations as well. This means he did keep emails, somewhere (but he mentioned that he removes all traces of emails after work is done, so not sure what's going on...)

The only reason I could think of is that he got me mixed up with another client who might be asking him to provide a sample written spell which he does not keep (because it may contain private information and is considered confidential), and he managed to find my original email somewhere, but really I don't know what had happened as he said his Internet was down for a couple days. The things is, all emails sent to his Yahoo account would still be stored safely on Yahoo's mail servers regardless of whether or not he had access to the Internet.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

As you said he have had you mixed up with a former client. I couldn't understand why he sent you a "terse" email. Everybody gets that one or two clints that bugs reletlessly and maybe he mistook you to be somebody from the past that did that. The good thing in you all's situations he has given fast times for spell outcomes, right? If so you will all know soon.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

perhaps the other client is stalking him relentlessly, heh. well, energy, at least you got your spell. :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Have any of you started to see results from him spells? Some, if not all of you that went to him should be past that 7 to 10 day timeframe he suggested that positive signs should be showing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all...I just emailed him. See how I go!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

None from mine but he did say to give it a few more weeks.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for responding. I am hoping for those who went to him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

None for me, situation still looks very bad as of today. I just emailed him..so we'll see

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for updating. I hope things get better for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing for me, but personally, I have just moved on and not putting much thought into it. Haven't heard from him in a couple weeks. I do think his intentions are good, but guess I'm now in the mindset that I need someone extremely powerful. But again, who knows.... maybe he will pan out for all of us. I can only hope! Wish everyone great success... I'm sure he is a very good person and full of the right intentions. Best to all!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The content on this post has been deleted, spellcasters or psychics are not welcome to use this forum to advertise their business.
    If he is sincere and genuine, he can start by respecting the integrity and the rules of this forum and post all his comments in the spellcaster's advertising section.

Thank you for your cooperation - Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Overon. Welcome to the forum, but this is not not an advertising forum, instead a place to share honest reviews of our experienes with spellcasters and readers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The content of this post has been deleted, spellcasters or psychics are not welcome to use this forum to advertise their business or make explanations.
    If he is sincere and genuine, he can start by respecting the integrity and the rules of this forum and post all his comments in the spellcaster advertising section.

Thank you for your cooperation
    Hope

+ Reply to Thread