+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hougan Emmanuel - realvoodoos.com and Alexander - www.spellsbyalexander.com - BONDYE.COM

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hougan Emmanuel - realvoodoos.com and Alexander - www.spellsbyalexander.com - BONDYE.COM

In my research for africanmagick.com I stumbled on the Bondye.com page with a listing of the top 10 voodoo priests - http://www.bondye.com/top-10-vodou-priests/

Which posts in #1 position Marie Levau (to gain trust), #5 Dongo Remi and in #10 Emmanuel Arthur Edwards, who happens to be the voodoo priest from www.realvoodoos.com a well known scammer.

Now I was able to make a link between Emanuel from www.realvoodoos.com and Alexander from www.spellsbyalexander.com

And looking a little deeper, Robert Markus from yahoo answers makes few references to spellsbyalexanders.com on his posts (in addition to africanmagick.com)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8202432AAGFFGp

It makes me believe they are somehow related to africanmagick.com.

For sure www.realvoodoos.com and www.spellsbyalexander.com are related, both pages terms and conditions are identical and make reference to the Blue Mountain House Company:

SPELLS BY ALEXANDER and BLUE MOUNTAIN HOUSE and BLUE MOUNTAIN HOUSE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the accuracy, validity, usefulness, adequacy, reliability, or timeliness of all products and services.

EMMANUELâ??S REAL VOODOO SPELLS and BLUE MOUNTAIN HOUSE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the accuracy, validity, usefulness, adequacy, reliability, or timeliness of all products and services.

Both private registrations using the same company and there are some reports about them having the same style of writing.

http://spellsforum.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4306759

Many many ripoff reports.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hougan Emmanuel - realvoodoos.com and Alexander - www.spellsbyalexander.com - BONDYE.COM

Hey hope I read the 10 site information. The first two casters are dead. The 3rd and forth is still alive and everything about them all were positive. The yahoo link also had post from people saying that magick is not real so I didn't give much weight to it. As for what you found on that later casters...I didn't look into what was said about them. I wonder if this video is a scam too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlhswIhQnk

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I paid good money to spellsbyalexander and got nothing at all, not even an email to verify any work had been done. Thanks again for your research. Shows one never can be too careful.

I also wanted to add got no results whatsoever!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.complaintsboard.com/?sear...oodoo%20spells

Here is just one complaint about real voodoos, but I have seen more.

Somewhere on this forum others has the same results with spellsbyalexander, because I recall seeing that they too got no results and no communication.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.scamchasers.com/reviews/r...net-c5602.html

I think my above link was off a letter. Here is one on Emmanuel, again there are more.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by divineone
    Hey hope I read the 10 site information. The first two casters are dead. The 3rd and forth is still alive and everything about them all were positive.
    http://www.bondye.com/top-10-vodou-priests/

Exactly, get the names between real people and get trust, when I read this page I recognized most of the spellcasters mentioned, but #5 and #10 are very questionable and they are the only casters who sell on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by divineone
    The yahoo link also had post from people saying that magick is not real so I didn't give much weight to it.
    This links is to show the yahoo answer's activity of Robert Markus, all he talks about is spellsbyalexander and africanmagick. If you open the questions and look at his answers you will see what I mean.

Open the questions and see what Robert Markus has to say.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.spellreview.com/

Not sure if this is a repeat link and if so I'm sorry, but I reconize most of these if not all to be scammers. If this is a repeat of a link, it seems the page looks more professionally enhanced. It would be easy to fall for.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Another private registered site by BlueHost

Domain Name: SPELLREVIEW.COM
    Created on..............: 2010-10-07 14:54:20 GMT
    Expires on..............: 2012-10-07 14:54:20 GMT
    Last modified on........: 2011-09-16 15:28:52 GMT
    Registrant Info: (FAST-12785240)
    Bluehost.com
    Bluehost Inc

Domain Name: BONDYE.COM
    Created on..............: 2011-07-25 13:51:17 GMT
    Expires on..............: 2012-07-25 13:51:17 GMT
    Last modified on........: 2011-07-25 13:51:17 GMT
    Registrant Info: (FAST-12785240)
    Bluehost.com
    Bluehost Inc

Both companies are registered to the same server, it does not prove anything, but it is interesting.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure that is on here and is a scam blog. Looks like they threw Lucky Mojo on to look legit.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by latinoguy2013
    http://spellreview.com
    @Latinoguy Do you have anything to share or ask about this page? or any of the casters advertised?
    I moved the topic you opened to this existing discussion that makes reference to this page.

They change the content all the time, we have seen the Pope picture in one of their pages, at this point, nothing will surprise me any longer.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

My self and another friend was getting a few spell services from Alexander in July. During the email interaction, he is very knowledgeable and supportive. He seems to know what he is talking about as he replied my email in such detailed. he definitely looks legit. He told me it took 3 weeks top to see the result to manifest but now has way passed 3 weeks, with no sign and no movement. I believe same with my friend. I wrote him an email a few days ago that I have decided I do not wish to go for recast and I prefer to have my money back as it seems not working. I did not get any reply from him ever since then. I am not sure I can file a dispute with paypal under this circumstances.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

There are few spellcasting pages registered under "BLUE MOUNTAIN HOUSE", most of them have been exposed as scammers. If I was you I will not hold my breath for his answer or refund, PayPal may be the way to go.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    There are few spellcasting pages registered under "BLUE MOUNTAIN HOUSE"most of them have been exposed as scammers. If I was you I will not hold my breath for his answer or refund, PayPal may be the way to go.
    it has passed 45 days to file dispute to paypal.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hougan Emmanuel - realvoodoos.com and Alexander - www.spellsbyalexander.com - BONDYE.COM

I think he is working with spellbinding sisters now, and they do not have the best reviews

+ Reply to Thread