+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RealWitchSpells.com - voodoowitch.co.uk - Real-love-spells.com - witchamulets.com Multiple Sites

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

RealWitchSpells.com - voodoowitch.co.uk - Real-love-spells.com - witchamulets.com Multiple Sites

Has anyone heard of this site? I have been following this forum going through each posting and I am like many of you - searching for that one legit site/spell caster. I cant seem to find anything on the internet about them. They have been around for a few years though. If anyone has heard of them and has had experiences with them , please let me know:)

I'm so tired of getting scammed.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

RealWitchSpells.com - voodoowitch.co.uk - Real-love-spells.com - witchamulets.com Multiple Sites

So far I found they have another page : www.real-love-spells.com

If you look at it, they are both very similar.

I will look more into it latter, I have the feeling there may be more, they are located in the UK, London and have a phone number listed, maybe you can call them to confirm if they exist 44 207558423, but i bet you will get a voice mail.

Good luck ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

And more coming, look at these pages, very similar and the contact information in the Privacy Policy Page is the same for all of them:

www.REALWITCHSPELLS.COM
    27 Old Gloucester Street
    LONDON
    LONDON WC1N 3AX
    UK
    You may contact us by e-mail at [email:11rcb8zi]coven@realwitchspells.com[/email:11rcb8zi]. You may call us at +44 207558423.

www.voodoowitch.co.uk
    27 Old Gloucester Street
    LONDON
    LONDON WC1N 3AX
    UK
    You may contact us by e-mail at [email:11rcb8zi]coven@voodoowitch.co.uk[/email:11rcb8zi]. You may call us at +44 207558423.

www.witchamulets.com
    WitchAmulets
    27 Old Gloucester Street
    LONDON
    LONDON WC1N 3AX
    UK
    You may contact us by e-mail at [email:11rcb8zi]coven@witchamulets.com[/email:11rcb8zi]. You may call us at +44 207558423.

www.Real-love-spells.com
    Real Love Spells
    27 Old Gloucester Street
    LONDON
    LONDON WC1N 3AX
    UK
    You may contact us by e-mail at [email:11rcb8zi]coven@real-love-spells.com[/email:11rcb8zi]. You may call us at +44 207558423.

All registered to:
    Registrant: David Mayo
    Trading as: UNIQUELET
    Registrant type: UK Individual
    Registrant's address: 23 grange road shrewsbury Shropshire
    SY3 9DG
    United Kingdom
    +44.7976256846

Old Inactive Sites:
    genuinemagick.com - For sale now - This site became inactive in 2008.

And there may be even more .....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Darn it, looks like another scam again :( I am beginning to wonder if there is such a thing as a true spell caster :(

Unregistered

the owner of this review site , like many others - and the comments posted are designed to 'dis' any of the genuine covens and casters in the furtherance of their own poor offerings - be guided by results - not self posted reviews

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the owner of this review site , like many others - and the comments posted are designed to 'dis' any of the genuine covens and casters in the furtherance of their own poor offerings - be guided by results - not self posted reviews
    Interesting post coming from an unregistered user from Spain .....
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

What does that mean, "in furtherance of their own poor offerings"? Looks like they are just throwing a handful of crap and hoping something sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

when exposed most scammers will blame it to the "competition", this is an old game
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I just came across the voodoowitch.co.uk site...So, was the conclusion that they are scammers?

+ Reply to Thread