+ Reply to Thread

Thread: White Garment Prophet prophetolusoagaba@yahoo.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

White Garment Prophet prophetolusoagaba@yahoo.com

Anyone here dare to send this guy an email to see the reply you get? See the email below. i would like to see how he responds to someone else. I XXX out my personal information. And my friend didn't send me the info. Someone who claimed that he worked wonders for her...like they all do of course gave me his email address after i emailed her at the address she had posted.

From: XXXXXTo:[email:2751yo1z]prophetolusoagaba@yahoo.com[/email:2751yo1z]
    Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 10:16 AM
    Subject: Services

Sir,
    I received your email address just moments ago from one of my friends. She was referred by one of your clients. I am not certain what you do to help people in my situation but I am in need of assistance. My friend sent me your information because I have a XXX who had a stroke at 19 and my husband left us with no warning and with nothing after my XXXX got sick. Our life have been rough for the past four years and we are seeking help. please advise of your services that are available

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: 08/28/11 02:58 AM
    To:XXXX
    Subject: Re: Services

This life is full of many problems we have had a richman that turned to a begger and a beggar that becomes rich and wealthy. That illness on your XXXX is as a result of your sins, you must believe in God for everything you do,you must be conversant with your Bible and live a holy life when all these are done you will be free from misfortunes.Stroke is a visitor in your XXXX and that stroke will be casted away from him when we form a prayer and fasting group for him but you must be ready to to live a sin free life when we start. and we need to buy some holy candles and holy oil that will be used for the prayers.you can also join us in the fasting if you like but 9 men will stand for your XXX here with all holy materials.what is required of you is to free sin for that period and allow the spirit to take control.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not believe that our sicknesses are punishments from God. What a strange way of seeing things. I have seen that philosophy before, but does not equate to the truth. Having a child with many health problems since she was a newborh proves differently. Babies can't knowingly sin. Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the joke, but that type of thinking frustrates me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Shoot him an email to see what he tells you...I want to smoke them all out. I think he is a fake...just using God's name in vain to make money. And no i know God punishes anyone one by causing sickness...his reply floored me.

I wrote him from one of my fake email addresses a nice email asking for help and he did not respond. it's like he knows...creeps me out actually.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, didn't mean to get on a soapbox, it just touched a nerve. I may tomorrow. I have someone coming here shortly. He could very well be. Some of those scammers on the 419 Scams sites throw God's name around, as they act anything but Godly.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

no worries..liars always use Gods name in vain.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Found a crazy story that would fit with this topic. The caster had a woman sleep with him for 7 months saying it will make a husband return home. Yuck!

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/religio...ite-cloth.html

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have heard of these types of stories before. So sad when one is desperate that they fall from something so horrible.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sick people in the world. The story shook me up a little. Why would anyone think sleeping with a caster would be of benefit? I think I just threw up in my mouth from the thought. I would rather let go of what I want ...no one is worth me degrading myself like that ever. A big yuck.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think some just feel so desperate they will do most anything. Yes, I agree it's major sick. If someone told me years ago I would be casting spells and going to spellcasters out of desperation I would have busted out laughing and of course now I have. Because of that I try not to judge.

The story just shows how very low some scammers will stoop.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny that you said that. Many years ago I had a friend that had a daughter that was gay and she told me that she had consulted with someone to make her daughter straight. I though she was off her rocker so I stopped being friends with her. About a year ago I saw her daughter in cali and she is not only still gay but she is now a man.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, but you should know when to draw the line and say enough. The sleeping with a caster, a line I would never cross, I don't care if they promised me the world.

But I can understand how some people can get that desperate.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That is a bit funny, in an ironic way. I hope the mom came to terms and loves her son the way he is. Thank God that has not been an issue I have had to deal with. Must be hard, with having a daughter and to then to have embrace them in an entirely different light.

Fortunately, I think stories such as that are far from the norm., but I have seen them before. I agree most know when to draw the line.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I laugh everytime I think about it. i don't think the mom ever accepted it. People try to change others one way or another using magick. I reflect back on that and sometimes wonder if what I have attempted to do is the right thing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I get that. For my situation I have had to go this route, but would have rather not.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anyone here likes the route that have been left to take. I do think a lot of things are going on in the spiritual realm that is having a profound impanct on a lot of lives. So some call the pastor or priest for help while others call the voodoo man. They all seek assistiance from spirits.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

So true. Didn't think of like that, but you raise a good point. I tried the first for a long time.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

agree, and the funny part is that most of the time we start just looking for a "fixer upper" spell and after some bumps and bruises some of us end up finding something bigger.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

agree.

and if we can find a good caster then maybe we can teach all these scammers a lesson and tell them what magic is all about.just a random thought

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@moon, disagree here, it is not about teaching the scammers a lesson, it is about learning yours and making the best of it.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree with you hope.

actually this came from a news in the newspapers today that a scammer made a woman kill her stepson so that she can have a baby.

i can tolerate scamming for money but why go to the extent of getting someone killed???

infact in my country i keep hearing of human sacrifices by these so called spellcasters and mostly it is babies and kids who get killed in the name of sacrifice.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's so sad, but I have heard of that.

+ Reply to Thread