+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.voodoopriest.com Multiple Sites 7Witches.net - 7WitchesCoven.net - obeahspells.com - www.truecurses.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.voodoopriest.com Multiple Sites 7Witches.net - 7WitchesCoven.net - obeahspells.com - www.truecurses.com

He offers spells at 49 usd and I came across it a banner came out while I was here.

anyone knows him?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.voodoopriest.com Multiple Sites 7Witches.net - 7WitchesCoven.net - obeahspells.com - www.truecurses.com

This is what I found on this page and it is VERY INTERESTING:

Domain Name: voodoopriest.com
    Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Registrant:

Client Domain Management
    Lolwut Holdings LLC
    754 Warrenton Rd
    Suite 113-133
    Fredericksburg, VA 22406
    United States
    +571 255-2522

Record expires on 2016/04/04 UTC
    Record created on 2010/04/04 UTC

Now see the other Websites registered by dynadot.com and Lolwut Holdings LLC, all with the same address and contact number :

7Witches.net - 7 Witches
    whois.domaintools.com/7witches.net
    754 Warrenton Rd Suite 113-133. Fredericksburg, VA 22406. United States +571 255-2522. Record expires on 2015/02/26 UTC Record created on 2009/02/26 UTC ...

7WitchesCoven.net - 7 Witches Coven
    whois.domaintools.com/7witchescoven.net
    Jan 26, 2011 ?? Lolwut Holdings LLC 754 Warrenton Rd Suite 113-133 ...

www.truecurses.com
    www.websitelooker.com/www/truecurses.com - Cached
    VA 22406 United States [email:2kd1z5oz]lolwutholdings@lolwutholdings.com[/email:2kd1z5oz] +571 255-2522 Technical ... Holdings LLC 754 Warrenton Rd Suite 113-133 Fredericksburg, VA 22406 ...

obeahspells.com
    www.sitetrail.com/obeahspells.com - Cached
    Aug 14, 2011 ?? Lolwut Holdings LLC 754 Warrenton Rd Suite 113-133. Fredericksburg, VA 22406. United States +571 255-2522. Record expires on 2012/06/05 UTC ...

Too much coincidence, they are all the same person, I will search a little more to see if I can find who is behind this and any other pages that could be related!!!!!!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tarantola77 - I've seen the banner too a couple of times, not tried him tho..

Scammed - I've heard of the duduspells in the past, I think I saw his email posted on a forum that I was on someone saying that they had seen results etc..just tried to do a google search and it didn't throw up anything - just someone wanting to know if anyone's heard of him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No way, good work Columbo :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

More coming:

fantasytarot.com
    sitetrail.com/fantasytarot.com - Suriname
    Jan 27, 2011 ?? +571 255-2522. Technical Contact: Client Domain Management Lolwut Holdings LLC ... +571 255-2522. Record expires on 2012/10/29 UTC ...

occultebooks.net - bgp.he.net
    bgp.he.net/dns/occultebooks.net - Cached
    ... VA 22406 United States [email:2jvahzlf]lolwutholdings@lolwutholdings.com[/email:2jvahzlf] +571 255-2522

But can not find his/her real name, this person has gone to lots of trouble to hide his identity and real name, the corporation is registered under the estate of VA using a designated agent company. More coming ....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

And even more:

12Spell.com - 12 Spell
    whois.domaintools.com/12spell.com
    Jun 6, 2011 ?? +571 255-2522. Technical Contact: Client Domain Management Lolwut Holdings LLC ... +571 255-2522. Record expires on 2012/06/06 UTC ...

7WcOven.com - 7 Wc Oven
    whois.domaintools.com/7wcoven.com
    May 30, 2011 ?? +571 255-2522. Technical Contact: Client Domain Management Lolwut Holdings LLC ... +571 255-2522. Record expires on 2012/05/29 UTC ...
    ?
    AncientSpellcasting.com - Ancient Spellcasting
    whois.domaintools.com/ancientspellcasting.com
    Jul 11, 2011 ?? +571 255-2522. Technical Contact: Client Domain Management Lolwut Holdings LLC ... +571 255-2522. Record expires on 2013/04/01 UTC ...

wiccawiki.com - bgp.he.net
    bgp.he.net/dns/wiccawiki.com
    ... VA 22406 United States [email:1peej0i1]lolwutholdings@lolwutholdings.com[/email:1peej0i1] +571 255-2522 Record expires on 2016/03/21 UTC Record created on 2008/03/21 UTC Domain servers ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

And his address points to The UPS Store!!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmm, wonder why they've gone to lots of trouble hiding there identity? Interesting keep em coming!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That was connected to that Joshua Grey from true curses. I would not go to them. Sorry scammed I misunderstood your post. Go look at them and 7 witches. Not genuine.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://spellscams.freeforumsblog.com...ht=Joshua+grey

There is much more. Btw I was embarrassed to say anything at the time but did tell Hope... I paid this guy and did not get in the promised amulet or anything. You will notice I am debating with a former member on this post, or someone who hasn't been on here. in quite a while. He thought he was "real" , but I knew immediately I had made a mistake. Another $149 or $179 down the drain. This was back a long time ago.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by needforhelp
    Ok, my bad, he states that was born in Western England and then moved to live with aunt in Northen Sea (wherever that is, I am not good in geography when there is stated only Northen sea)...
    and what a tragic life he has had? First, born on a stormy night, met a stranger with magic book and by the end, found his family killed....I don't know... this all seems to fairytale for me... Does someone have access to old police files in UK? :-D to find if there was a family with name Grey killed, must have been end of 70-s or beginning of 80-s :-)...

You can see the type of b.s. he wrote for his bio. Like I said I was foolish. I took a member's advice, then started seeing all the crazy stuff.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I read that yesterday Maggie, that member was a bit abrasive, sorry you didn't see results or the promised amulet.. that member hasn't been back for a while..wonder why?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Big time scammer, please hope move this to the right thread.
    I found at least 10 web pages and I am sure there are more, still can not find ONE real name!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knows? I really got miffed with him. I had at his request called him a time or two. I am grateful I privatized my number. He was new to spells from what I recall and probably didn't realize that most of us were all trusting at one time too. I am guessing he didn't get reults either, but his case was not hard without telling anything private about it. Some get really angry if you question the spellcaster or psychic they like. In time ppl figure out that not all are not going to have the same experiences, and also learn to be cautious. I knew better. It was just a lapse in judgement and a desperateness.

I saw the spell I purchased 179 for a mirror spell reversal. Really as soon as I clicked to send money I had a very bad feeling.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope please move also truecurses and 7 witches, when you have time. Thanks!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Tina 71

Thank you so much for doing so much research.

@Maggie

Thank you for your help.:D

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought also a love spell from joshua. No results. Nothing received. I waited first 3 weeks to receive that package from him. I contacted him to ask what happened with my package. Told me to wait another 3 weeks. After another 3 weeks still nothing. 6 weeks later he didn't reply to my emails anymore....
    And by the way, like maggie, the moment I payed I had a bad feeling?

nyky

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Y.W. Tarantola77.

Sorry that happened to you too, nyky. I never even wrote to him. Once I saw they had multiple shops and read the complaints I knew my feelings were correct. Oh well, one can only hope the scammers will get their karma one day.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope too maggie. I really hope.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

:D

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am moving this topic.

Please note I do not have any control over the links that pop up on the banner.
    The adds are placed by forumotion and it is how they make the money to pay for the servers.
    This is a free forum, I do not pay anything for it nor take any profit from the revenues it generates.

Just look at these adds for what they are, adds for business.

It is wise to investigate them before purchasing their services.

Thank you
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for moving the post and for the heads up with the adds.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All :)

A person told me how she used zodiacspells.com however it didnt work for her, and the person refunded her $1 back..

I have just purchased from this site, where i only paid $1. This site is connected VoodooPriest, which had bad reviews. I know this because when I paid via Paypal, it had the below for their details.. :
    Customer Service URL: *voodoopriest*

I know its probably a scam.. but here's to hoping... :)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a scam. I wish I could give you better news, but it is for sure a scam.

Unregistered

2 years ago I paid about $2000 Dollars for one case and never got the result.the guy came back to his wife and never got divorced.
    now they reject me? no more for me who is behind these riped off sites where are the attorities to go after them??how come they can charge people with no name and no number and get away with it???
    I like this person true identity and address.where is our attorities?????????????????????????/

+ Reply to Thread