+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. David Lujuwa www.drlujuwadavid.webs.com www.drlujuwa.9f.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. David Lujuwa www.drlujuwadavid.webs.com www.drlujuwa.9f.com

Hi,

has anyone seen this website on http://www.drlujuwadavid.webs.com/ or his other website www.drlujuwa.9f.com He is asking 750 western union, i think he is scam saying result in 4 days, i am kinda messing with him and saying to him i pay u 80 now and remaining 670 in 4 days like u claim results, then he finally came down to 375, still i said no and now he saying at least 150 downpayment and remaining in 4 days after results and that he do spell live and i can see on skype, even though i dont have web cam. i dont believe he is real, he keep asking me to call him, i guess i will just for the hell of it, so tired of all these idiots who think we are gulliable. anyone heard of them and if so share ur experience. i think he is scam.

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sasha! No I have not heard of him, but if it is Western Union, I would be careful. He is probably from Nigeria. He will ask you for a little bit, then get you to trust him, come back for more money, and if you refuse to send more, he may threaten you. Been there... done that. So watch out.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ya i dont trust him and i bascially said that i wasnt interested and knew he was a scam, i am copy/paste his nasty response when i told him to leave me alone:

The Bad evil is making you to or stopping you from doing whats right. I hope you where going to send the money yesterday but all you came up with how this is being affected by fake spell casters. And i have decided that my spells are not childs play for you to tell me and abuse my power by saying am fake. The Issue is am to help you but i have decided that i wont do that if you can be able to pay a final fee of $550 i have given you discount and if you want you can pay or you will never get him back in your life. I did some work already and i cant reverse it because i thought you where going to send the money. And please if you dont have money for this work just forget about him because i cant reverse what i had started when you told me that you where going to send the money.

I was with you emailing you because you where needing help and i wass not so much busy yesterday thats why i tried to email you each time that we where talking.

So either you have $550 for me to help you or you loss him for good and more badluck will come your way if of you starting this spiritual work and yet you dont the money or faith to do this. And all am saying dont disturb other people to help you on this because they wont i have stopped all of it from happening unless you do what i haev told you.

Your Dr lujuwa.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you should post his name and website in the Scammers thread so the other members are made aware.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

how do i do that? i mean hw to post entire thing on that thread? not that computer savy, LOL

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not realize we are in the "exposed scammer's" thread already. I think you're all set.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I moved the topic to the right thread :-)
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thnak you Hope!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"So either you have $550 for me to help you or you loss him for good and more badluck will come your way if of you starting this spiritual work and yet you dont the money or faith to do this. And all am saying dont disturb other people to help you on this because they wont i have stopped all of it from happening unless you do what i haev told you. "

He sounds like a real jerk. Scammers often threaten.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG this man wont leave me alone!!! he is saying he cursing my kids and me and that he will hurt us w his fake powers, im copy/paste, why wnt he leave me alone? i know he liar but its still spooky what he saying, wld any of u be a bit spooked by his garbage?

I know who your are now and thats why you lost all the money those time. You will see harm will be done to you or the ones that you love most. You will see you get the pain. My work is not childs play

In a message dated 8/28/2011 4:56:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [email:1j8rglyy]drlujuwa@live.com[/email:1j8rglyy] writes:

Dont say i did warn you. My spells are not childs play and i think you love you kids so much. Even if you broke me from sending you email you will need me and very soon and you think this is dream well wake up and see. Am not scaring you but i think you know what this is and how traditional healing is done here in Africa some time there are bad things that do happen as a result of this work. Do whats right.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

So low, that is the main reason to stay away from all these scammers and new sites popping out.

These messages make me so mad, I have been there and know the pain and fear.

@Sasha, my advise to you is to stop reading his emails, delete them as they come and he will go away, he is just a desperate SOB who has no powers, he is desperate for your money and is doing his best to threaten you.

After being in similar situations, I have the rule of NOT to share my private information with anyone until I can verify the person is real and they have a good track record, no shopping for new sites or spellcasters for me!

If I can not verify the person, he/she is not going to get my info, period! Maybe being overcautious, but it is the only way you can be safe with all these scumbags on the internet!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry he's doing that. You can report him to Internet Crime alert, org, com or something. You shouldn't have to tolerate that, but he can't do anything but vent from you not falling for his scamming ways.

Try and laugh it off, although I can see where it would be unsettling. If

he had real power he wouldn't need to try and scare people into paying him. He is just an angry fraud.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Here is the site. There may be more of them. It is illegal what he's doing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber/cyber

Here is a link that shows you where you can report a threat.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, i will report and i feel so stupid getting this crap. i knew he was fake and should not have engaged him, i dont believe him but its kinda like the law of attraction that wht u believe is what u bring in ur life. i dnt want his shit in my head of him threatng life of me and my kids and jst want his garbage out of my head :(

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

You did nothing wrong, but he did. I know as a mom I can very well relate. We go into panic mode if we fear our babies could in any way be hurt. My kids are older, but they are always my babies. That wouldn't have sat well with me either.

Bullies like this have to be stopped.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks maggie :) ya i feel a bit weird. never had anyone in real life threat my kids, i have 2, and they young. if this man in front of me, i would kick his balls so hard that he wldnt be ever able to get it up. hw do scums like these live i wonder? lying and scamming people? a real spellcaster wldnt have time to write these nasty emails. maybe everyone in this forum shld email him calling an asshole piece of garbage, LOL.

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I also have children and can relate to your fears.
    If you want to have a good laugh, watch the TV comedy show Good Luck Charlie, it is on Disney Channel, there was a recent episode where the family goes on vacations to Hawaii and the mother gets the whole family "cursed" for stepping on "sacred grounds". I found it hilarious and hopefully it will help you laugh at your fake curses.
    Good Luck

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasha-LOL

Letting the site threat division handle it should stop him in his tracks. Maybe it will even make him feel the fear the attempts to put into others.

Tina that show sounds cute!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I just saw this post...how scary but not uncommon. I sent him a message from one of my fake emails pretending to be a former client...let him use his powers to try and find his fake client.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL @divineone, let us know if this con man writes u back :)

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Let us know. I would think you will get much the same. His threats unfortunately probably work on some.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent him some choice words in my message...it's been hours and no reply. I wonder why:-). Maybe I scared him...I was a guy in the email I sent....Lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

he is like 6hrs ahead of usa east coast time, maybe in the morning u may get reply from him. what did u write :)

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I told him that he was birth out of his mothers rear but not so nice. I even told him I was sending spirits to punish him and how powerful my magic was...Lol. in other words I turned it around on him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I would be surprised if you don't hear from him. Like someone said he is probably sleeping. He will probably respond with a threatening doom and gloom forecast for your life. I used to argue with them, but they don't give up they just go on to find another victim. After you are done playing just report him. That way he can't put fear in another.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I feel like having some fun and just created a new yahoo account:

He will be receiving this message from the wizard of achuete:

My dear friend

I am the great wizard of Achuete and your email has been revealed to me by the Wizard Commission of the Great Powers, you are the chosen one my friend, the Great Powers of the universe will be released to one mortal in next 47 hours and you are the ONE.

The Great Powers will give you power over all the creatures in the universe; you will be rich, beautiful and powerful, no games to play, no time to waste, my dear friend.

Please send me your full name, mother's full name (if you have any) and your favorite color. Also send a description of your desired new appearance once the powers are released to you, you can be whatever you desire to be, it is now or never, my dear friend.

Upon arrival of your information; I shall forward you the Western Union address where you will send your contribution of $1,000 for the services.

Please do not delay, the clock is ticking and you only have 47 hours to take these powers, should you let this "one in the lifetime opportunity" go, a curse from the skies will fall over your brilliant head and you will be cursed to a life a misery for the next 47 generations.

Waiting for your prompt reply in this very urgent matter

With reverence to your new powers,

The Wizard of Achuete

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, that's a good one.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I use the email at the following link a lot. That was you can send them an email make up an email address that is not valid and send it to them. Of course they will try to reply but the email will go nowhere. It hides you IP address too. You can curse them evey day if you wanted and they can't say anything to you...Lol

http://www.sendanonymousemail.net/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tina...i like that one...May I use it please.....Lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Tina...you have to post replies if you get them. I cannot stop laughing.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

be my guest, the great wizard of achuete will be pleased, his email is [email:3q7k9n6x]wizardofachuete@yahoo.com[/email:3q7k9n6x], you can include it also, lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I will post any replies, this is fun, divine you inspired me

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well thank you..I try to poke fun at them every chance i get:-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@tina and divine one

gud job gals. i ll join u soon.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@moon..please do. i am completely addicted ...so much fun. Takes my mind off of everything. I wonder if they will ever catch on that we think they are idiots.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

To Tina and Divineone-
    I love it. You both are gutsy and creative. This is a good one. Guru Maharaji pulled something similar to me.His emails were unsettling and frightening. I took Maggie's and Hope's advise to stop reading his emails. After a few more threatening emails, he finally stopped. I really do appreciate this forum. I thought I was alone with this problem at that time, but this forum gave me comfort after reading the member's emails. Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. Although I have not met any of you in person, it feels like you are all longtime friends already. Most especially, Thank you to Hope who started this forum.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

My curiosity is up. Did you guys hear back from him yet?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I had no answer from him yet, I just checked into the wizard's account and there are no messages, I sent the message to few scammers who also pissed me off in the past, i figure, they have forgotten about me by now and it is pay back time, maybe I should send them another message counting down the time they have left, lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol--Eventually someone has to answer. Hilarity should ensue. Possibly if they Google their names they may see this particular post, since Hope made it public. You could always open up a thread on their replies.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, he still has not responded. I was so busy today, I was really looking forward to getting home to see a reply so I could fire back but nothing:-(.

@maggie..we should have a thread for replies. That would really give us something to laugh at.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ya that is weird he not write back, i ws so hoping to give him taste of his own medicine, but as soon as i start ignoring his nasty crap he stopped writing me, guess he figured tht he wasnt gonna get any money from me and gave up, what a loser.

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess he saw his scare tactics weren't going to work.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wanted to play:-( none of the casters I have written to have written back with any threats of cursing me or something...I am so mad about that...now I have to go cruse the blogs to find more victims.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

actually to divineone, write to him pretending u have a love or money problem or something dire and ur about to go crazy if this not get resolved and u need help as he referred to u by someone, and i bet u he wld write back asap, if u sound sweet and desperate on ur first email, he will write u

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok..below is the message I just sent him. Notice it is poorly written. I will share his reply. When he sends me his western union information I will have him go to the bank where he will have no money waiting of course.

I am in desperate need of help. My husband leave me and want divorce. I am going mad in my mind and need to stop this from happening. I see post on blog that you help peole. I need help soon. I send email to two caster and waiting from reply to who give result in my problem

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is his reply...what a putz.

Hullo dear Carlene Baker, Yes am going to help you 100% to stop your husband from leaving you. And to make sure he love you again using the love spells that i have used for so many people and they have worked. First for me to be able to do this work for you you need to send for the the picture of you and him and also his and your full name and dates of Birth.

After that is done you have to call me +27843492564 so that we talk of the price,how much am going to charge you for this work.
    And i need you to relax because am going to take care of this

Your Dr. Lujuwa

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:49:23 -0700
    From: [email:1438lyeu]baker.carlene@rocketmail.com[/email:1438lyeu]
    Subject: Assistance
    To: [email:1438lyeu]drlujuwa@live.com[/email:1438lyeu]

I am in desperate need of help. My husband leave me and want divorce. I am going mad in my mind and need to stop this from happening. I see post on blog that you help peole. I need help soon. I send email to two caster and waiting from reply to who give result in my problem.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

ya he wanted me to call him too, kept insisting and i did, connection was bad and his accent was bad, LOL. kept saying cost 750 to send western union, tld him i wld pay 80 and if he successful like he claim in 4 days i would pay the remaining, i guess he eager like some dog he emailed me western union info and kept saying to put test question. i knew he was fake :) anyway when he didnt get the money that is when he got nasty, to trap him divineone, u shld tell him to email u the western union info and say u willing to pay anything n say u cant call international as ur phone only local n u can send him fake pict if u want or just say ur computer dnt have them n ur sendg money asap n of then email fake western union control number and then when his ass goes their and gets humiliated, that will be good for my soul, LOL i mean if u wanted too, u dont have too, jst the fact this loser already excited abt fake problem is enough revenge for me.

sasha

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@sasha..if it will make you happy I will do that..I don't mind one bit.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks :) i jst wanna see if this his pattern or if i gave off this vibe that he think im some pathetic loser....sigh though ib feelg like shit last few days and so down and negative, even my kids r worried abt me, i hate hate when im like this, its like i cant snap out of this darkness in my mind.

sasha

+ Reply to Thread