+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.mamashanat.co.za

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.mamashanat.co.za

I haven't given it much look. From the web address i think its registed in South Africa.

I can't even remember how I found the site, that's how random the discovery was.

The site itself is simple. Not to much fluf. Has a email address and telephone number.

If anyone wants to run an IP on it, please do so.

I don't think I'm considering using them, to soon to tell and I don't really have THAT much interest but just in case anyone else might want to know, I suppose it wuoldn't hurt to post.
    Also, if they turn out to be a scam it DEFINITLY wouldn't hurt to have them cleary red flagged.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.mamashanat.co.za

Hope, move to scam plage please.

This site is a scam - a rude scam. I emailed her yesterday and she replied this morning. Money hungry, outragious promises and rude reply when I asked for testimonials. Asks for payment through western union and whoever is behind this has no clue what a Sangoma actually is - which is what they're claiming to be.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.mamashanat.co.za

Oooh, thanks for sharing. Seems a lot of scammers are rude and haughty and get a p.o. attitude, as though others must have unheard of audacity to question them. That's a sure sign of a scammer. A genuine spellcaster would gladly explain and take at least a little time to get to know their client, or potential client.

+ Reply to Thread