+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Professor Peller Scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

He was is a well known practitioner from Africa -Google him he is dead!

Someone posted on another blog that this guy is still doing spells...Anyone ever hear of him..I sent the girl Melissa a message asking her how he is doing spells if he is dead. This is getting crazy

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Please read from bottom up: My name is not Kathy and I created that name and email used to go after the fake casters: I thik I struck a nerve with melissa and she cursed me.

Mellisa's Reply: hey my brother and my cousin dont they sound the same from same blood shit prof his not dead Ok he his not an african man Ok so if you wanna talk about any thing bad kwwp that to your self (squirrel ode nieee)

Re: Spell

Kathy Reed wrote:
    Date: Friday, August 12, 2011, 9:33 PM

Melissa,

In your post you said it was your cousin, now you say it's your brother????? I'm not buying it sorry...but thanks for responding. Also Prfofessor Peller is a well known practioner from Africa that died several years ago.
    what more can i say, all thanks to proffesor peller, please note that am here not to advertise him, but i must sincerely say this, he actually helped my cousin who's at the verge of death gain his health. ask me how. my cousin had an accident last month after which he was rushed to the hospital. the doctor said he will die due to internal bleeding... i told my friend about the incident who now referred me to this wonderful man proffesor peller. who helped my cousin with his accident. he told me that i should go to the hospital where my brother lies with some items which he asked me to buy. he then gave some recitation which i did at the hospital. shortly after that, the scenario looked like magic, my cousin who was lieing unconsciously gained consciousness please note i never did send him a dime during this period. after a while he (my cousin) is now on his feet... here is my cousin's mail (deleted email address) so that he can testify better to you..... and here is my person mail address (deleted email address) for more info about proffesor

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 08/12/11 10:42 AM

To: Kathy Reed

Subject: Re: Spell

Hello Kathy he did asked me to get some items myself which i searched all over and i couldnt get any spell store and i asked him what i could do he then referred me to a spell store in Philippine which i contacted and gave money for the items required then he (spell store)sent the items to the professor during all this i didnt send any money to the prof during all this after when i got to the hospital my brother woke up and ftold me he his feeling no more pain from the accudent so i mailed the prof and i was told he travveled to attend to another case in australia i later invited him over to florida which i paid all the fee for all round visa fee for him in other to show appreciation he then laid hands on my brother and gave him some items to bath and and sleeep..so that is all i can tell you about prof ok so if you wanna get the same feeling as i got you can contact him ok..

--- On Fri, 8/12/11, Kathy Reed wrote:

To: "Sexy Mellisa" Date: Friday, August 12, 2011, 5:48 AM

Melissa,

My name is Kathy and I am looking to get my husband back. We have been seperated for 6 months. How long did it take for him to fix your situation, how much did it cost and is he in the united states. Also forgive me , but with all the scammers I have to ask if you have any doucementation to prove what he did. I know that if I met someone that actually helped me I would have something that I could show as proof to help keep someone else from being scammed.

Thanks.
    Kat

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Haha--yeah have a good laugh.

Mellisa's Reply: hey my brother and my cousin dont they sound the same from same blood shit prof his not dead Ok he his not an african man Ok so if you wanna talk about any thing bad kwwp that to your self (squirrel ode nieee)---I don't even know what sqirrel ode nieee means.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

This is the last message I sent her...I have not heard back from her yet. I'm having a good time with this.

No brother and cousin is not the same. one comes from your mother or father and the cousin comes from an aunt or uncle. I googled peller and he is dead, his son just escaped from police...what else do you want to know about him. I am an investigator working on spell scams for the FBI. thank you, we have all the information we need from you.

Regards,
    Kat

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

LOL I used to write some weird replies to the 419 scammers, but it grew tiring. I also had fun with it for awhile.

All those questions they'd ask
    age? 124
    occupation? scambuster
    married? I can't marry you, we just met.
    address? 2222 Boogie Woogie Avenue

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Maggie...you are so funny. Hope just turned me on to 419 scammers and I was just reading some stuff...that site is a dream come true for me. I have to get some of my friends hooked up to it for when they have free time to kill. It's about time someone started getting those scammers back. I think I scared that girl maggie...lol

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Lol It is reccommended by the government agencies and scam alert sites that we not write them back. It was just harmless venting for me. Every once in awhile I would change the wording to something equally silly, but I really thought I was going to help one guy change. We sorta in an odd way built up a communication. I would tell him things like his mother would not be proud, etc. I finally gave up and blocked him. I guess he had played the scam game for too long, that he didn't know another way. It's kinda sad. I can't imagine deceiving for a living. Unfortunately in Nigeria it seems to be a way of life for many.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Its like that in most 3rd world countries. When I get those emails from the scammes wanting to deposit money....the ones that always start off by Greetings in The name of God...I pick a random bible scripture and use that as my reply. I say nothing to them at all...I wonder how much money these people make in a day.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Well, he could be casting spells, if he were a zombie warlock, still shambling around, eating brains.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

@september..you may be onto something. I wonder how much he charges

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Welll, im done with the scam artist. The one that has been putting out information about peller is pissing me off. I showed her a little bit of what I know how to do. I don't need to say more here. You can see my message to her below.

not buying it. The next thing i'm going to do is hack your computer again

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 09/06/11 05:37 PM

To: Kathy Reed

Aiit i give up ok you got me there k.wont post on it ny more..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Haha good work divineone!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Her and I are like best buddies now:lol: . I like to keep her on her toes...and I was serious about the hacking thing and she knows it, she received an email from herself one day..i'm just not the one who did it. Can't talk about that here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

How did you do that? That sounds interesting.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Can't say on here..lets say I know people.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Hehehe--good for you. Sounds like she deserved it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

@ september did you know that the real professor Peller is dead? I sent the link to the scammer to include the arrest of his son, and the scammer still insist he is alive. In addition the scammes says the FBI is in support of this caster. Why would people fall for that?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

I'm not sure why anyone would fall for it.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

Because sometimes the hurt is so bad ppl. don't relate to the false pretence some have. It's a down and lowly attribute to deceive the down and hurting, but some seem to take pleasure in scamming those at a low point. Most of the scammers don't fear karma until it hits.You know the saying "Karma is only a bitch if you are" comes back to bite them and touche for those who trusted their deceptive ways. Eventually their ugliness catches up with them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Professor Peller Scam

I am Professor Peller's son, interestingly i just stumbled on this site this morning. I want to reconfirm that professor Peller is African. Kathy is right Professor Peller is dead. He died over fifteen years ago. So the claim by some people that Professor Peller helped them recently is a scam because my dad is long dead and buried.
    @Kathy.. My brother was never arrested by the police. However he was wanted for questioning by the police in connection with a fight that happened at his niteclub and he has since been cleared. He was never arrested and he was never prosecuted by the police.

+ Reply to Thread