+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.truefiremagic.com True Fire Magic

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.truefiremagic.com True Fire Magic

Hey guys

I was wondering has anyone come across these guys - contacted them the other day just to see what's it all about - they say that they cannot cast a spell to bring my ex back but that they can cast one on me that will make me more attractive to him - just wondering if anyone has any feedback on them

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I stumbbled upon this site after reading CONSTANT blogs overrun by scammers with fake testimonials of people claiming to have found a real caster.

I know, that sounds bad, but I still read those, search through them contact email a few people and converse with them. I guess, I'm getting all the hay out of the way in the process of searching for the needle (lol, that was a horrible spin on "finding a needle in a haystack" expression).
    Well, I found the true fire magic site and at first I was resistant but then after reading about their spells and such they seem VERY VERY realistic, very honest about their work and I figured it was worth a mention on this forum

Take a look, what do you guys think?

Also, I just emailed me right before posting this so I haven't heard anything back. I'll let you know when they respond.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@coraleec thanks for sharing, have you had any response from them?

anyone else got any experiences? i found this link: http://truefiremagic.livejournal.com/ don't know what to make of it

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://wiccan.livejournal.com/1474724.html

Here are some comments made about this site:

http://users.livejournal.com/_stag/profile_stag wrote:
    Sep. 2nd, 2010 04:12 pm (UTC)
    This site has a decidedly obscure explanation of what it is you practice. You say that you can't name the village, the practitioner you spoke with, or even the name the of sect that emanates from this lost faith.

So, am I to understand that although you cannot reveal anything specific about (what you are considering to be) this pagan faith because you fear of oppression in a religiously intolerant country? But, you are still asking people to buy spells, which you feel that you cannot teach unless the inquirer is physical present?

For _what_ is the money your trying to raise? Why you are selling spells? Why you are telling only a tiny part of a Zoroastrian cult that still exists? (All of the information that you've offered can be gleaned by reading a few books and checking Wikipedia.)

Looking up the website name on godaddy shows that your website is hosted by a company out of California and that uploaded about a month ago.

Folks, I'm sorry, but this has all the earmarks of a thinly veiled spam site looking for people to send money. Plus he's (or she) is asking for you to send money for spells from a tradition when you have no idea what they believe (saying it's Zoroastrian is like saying it's pagan. Being able to insist on validity without giving specifics), how these spells will be cast, who is casting these spells, what station the person offing the sale of the spells has in this tradition/cult/ancient practice whathaveyou, if the sale of spells is condoned by the practitioners of this faith, or even if this faith considers any kind of spell casting ethical.
    As the saying goes "all hat and no horse".

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that. his reply is pretty interesting, http://wiccan.livejournal.com/147472...4852#t13874852

not sure if he's a scammer, alot of what he says does make sense if not it would be a very far fetched story.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you can put many things in a website, it does not mean they are truth.
    The whole story about the secret faith does not sound too credible as well as his whole story.
    This guy says he knows nothing about magic, but he knows about the internet, so just because he can put a nice site toogether, it does it make it more credible, I have seen many professional looking sites turn up to be run by scammers. My opinion ...

+ Reply to Thread