+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.hoodoospells.org Papa Salomon

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.hoodoospells.org Papa Salomon

I just recently began emailing Papa Salomon from hoodoospells.org but I don't know much about him.

He has pictures up but those could be stolen and he is only payable via paypal. Also, he gave me a seemingly generic response saying that someone was cursing me but when I asked him who it was he told me everything will be clear once the spell is casted.

Scam?
    Anyone have any thoughts on him? Tried him?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know anything about him? He has pictures, seems to know his stuff but I'm not sure about the "someone cursing me" bit he told me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Just ran across this one. Don't go to him. You will get speal of '...tears came to my eyes as this was the first time the gods spoke directly to me ... ' or something like that.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@joanna I received an email of the same sort.

@coraleec Did your email say the same thing?

This is what I received in my second email:

"I must be honest with you, I could not hold my tears, since this is the first time she contacts me directly.

After this, the root of the problem has been shown, and I could saw a
    very close person doing black magic on your lover. Do you know who am I
    speaking about?
    "

Just wanted to share. If anyone receive the same blurbbage, post it here for everyone to see, for the benefit of the misguide :P .

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes that was it. I sent him a couple of email messages from two different email accounts to see what he would say, if he was real or not. I also focused on different areas of my life on both messages and he said the exact same thing. New gods must pop up and 'speak to him for the first time'. I liked the pictures but...after getting the same message I didn't reply.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

When we are desperate or hurting seems like the time these scammers pounce.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez...

Thanks for sharing joanna.

I'm glad my payment wouldn't go though. LOL. Luckily, I kept having an unsettled feeling in my chest and searched everywhere online for an answer.

I think I may have just found it. ;-)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry @junebug that it took me so long to respond but I'm glad you decided to not going with him.

He gave me the same story about "tears coming to my (his) eyes" bit that he gave @joanna

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

No worries.

They are good at storytelling. I like to stories tell too, I like to tell stories about the truth.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to warn you all that this man is a great scam and fraudster. I put my complete trust in him and believed in him 100%. I asked him to do a revenge spell and he first started out by telling me he had a vision and "I must be honest with you, I could not hold my tears, since this is the first time she contacts me directly.

After this, the root of the problem has been shown, and I could saw a
    very close person doing black magic on your lover. Do you know who am I
    speaking about?"
    Oh how I wish I had found this web site weeks ago. He offered two prices and said the more expensive one would bring me results "almost immediately and 10 out of 10 were happy with the results. So like a fool I went for the more expensive one which costed nearly $500. In one of his last letters he said that the spell was a vow between us and i should never break this vow or it would come back to me. I am convinced he tells people this because he does not want them to highlight his scam spells when they discover they don't work. After nearly five weeks went by and I saw no results, I opened a case with Paypal and showed they all these template letters. Of course, even though I as the customer did not receive service for my money, Paypal favored this scam artist over me because they would not want to loose his service as he is bring in a lot of money to this multi billion $ enterprise every day. Please beware my friends. Please don't waste you money on this so called hoodoo priest. And don't let his photos fool you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing. I hadn't heard of him before, but I'm sure in time someone will ask about him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wish me luck. I am trying now to work with my credit Card company since paypal are an unjust enterprise. It's a pity this web site is way down google search engine. It would have saved me a lot of money if it had shown up in the first google page when I typed in his name. On the conturary, all I saw were false deceiving testomonies by his friends.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I agree. I am so glad I found this site. I posted this topic a while ago and I quickly diverted from him when I noticed that he spilled the some old "holding back tears" and blah-de-blah about some goddess speaking to him for the first time assuring him that he would be successful in my case.

He is truly a scammer. I thankfully never paid him any money but I hope everyone who did can get their money back.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone had any luck with either. They both responded to my inquiry buti d not want to be scammed. Any one know of voodoo practicioners that actually work? I need a love spell

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL OMG this is funny and mad at the same time!! I emailed that basterd papa salomon few days ago and had the same replies!! the thin is that he asked for pictures of me and my boyfriend and unfortunately I did !!! I haven't pay him any money yet thanks to you guys coz I was checking on google about him and found loads of website thanking him only this forum is showing the bare truth!!!! I'm thankful guys. OMG I was this close to send him $497USD. oh yeah he told me the spell will shw results after 7 days and 3 days of preparation!!

Thanks guys for this website I'm gratefull!! however, I'v been recommended by some user to High Priestess Cerddor'ion over this website: http://www.lovespellscasters.com/services.html does anyone know about her??

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The latter is a scammer too. There are some valid ones posted on the forum.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for posting him. I emailed him last night and got a response. The email stated that he will need information in regards to my case along with names & dob and pics to see what is blocking his heart. I am now curious to see if I will get the same reply as everyone else. I am tempted just to see, especially since this thread is relatively older and would probably help solve any heartache to anyone searching him now.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

keep us posted
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all! Ok, just got a reply back from Papa Salomon.

While doing your reading, I had an extraordinary vision: Ezili Freda, the spirit of love, has spoken directly to me, and she mentioned that we will succeed in your case. I must be honest with you, I could not hold my tears, since this is the first time she contacts me directly.

After this, the root of the problem has been shown, and I could saw a very close person doing black magic on your lover. Do you know who am I speaking about?

*** What's funny about this is I have heard this kind of line for SOOOOOOOOOOO long!!!! This is what has lead me to believe for the longest time of why it is so hard to find love. I lead myself to the belief of, is it me? Am I the one who is cursed???

Well, for those of you still searching, here is recent proof of yet another spellcaster who is out for your money. Sorry all!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

the sad part is that when we are desperate, we fall for it ! grrrrrrr

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Hope, you are soooo right! Thank you for opening up this forum for us to share our experiences. I wish I started doing research years ago. Maybe then I wouldn't have fallen pray to so many vultures!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I received the exactely SAME reply 2 years ago!!
    Cannot belive they dont even bother changing contents....gah.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

he is not to get old business, he wants new ones, these people run multiple pages and are always looking for new UNINFORMED, NAIVE and vulnerable victims, and most of us were at that place at some point, and we as consumers can change that!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I should email him back saying wow!!! How often do u receive this message?? I just feel like being a smart ass!!!! Lol. I know Im bad!

Unregistered

Question www.hoodoospells.org Papa Salomon

Quote Originally Posted by coraleec View Post
    I just recently began emailing Papa Salomon from hoodoospells.org but I don't know much about him.

He has pictures up but those could be stolen and he is only payable via paypal. Also, he gave me a seemingly generic response saying that someone was cursing me but when I asked him who it was he told me everything will be clear once the spell is casted.

Scam?
    Anyone have any thoughts on him? Tried him?
    He's a scam, here's the proof I bet your letter sounded like this:

While doing your reading, I had an extraordinary vision: Ezili Freda, the spirit of love, has spoken directly to me, and he mentioned that we will succeed in your case. I must be honest with you, I could not hold my tears, since this is the first time she contacts me directly.

After this, the root of the problem has been shown, and I could saw a very close person doing black magic on your lover. Do you know who am I speaking about?

Yes?

+ Reply to Thread