+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jean Kent - voodoocan.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Jean Kent - voodoocan.com

Please forgive me if this already has a topic, I did do several searches with no results.

Has anyone heard of/used Jean?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well..I went to FL and met this one guy by the name of Jean Kent...expensive and still no results. His people skills are way off. Has anyone els here used Voodoocan? It starting to seem that the real people can't get you any results and the scammers cant get you any results...i'm statring to wonder if any of this stuff actually works at all. How do they keep this going if no one gets results/ why do we keep paying for this stuff? I have yet to come across a single person that has had results from a spell....makes me wonder.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been working with jean for 3 months. I went to FL to visit him and saw all his spitit houses and all the rituals he has going on. He does not have really good phone skills, he will tell you to relax and be patient and does not take any smack either. So far no results but I can assure you he is very real...scary real. He even has a big house for the devil.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I would be more inclined to work with the other guy. He sounded nice. I have a hard time dealing with someone with no phone skills, but others may not care. I hope he or the other spellcaster gets you spell results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The other guy is great. He called me one day and asked if I saw any change, I told him my husband was nicer, and he got mad and said I am not doing work for him to be nice, he then said let me push something...I am not getting the results I want but the communication between my husband has improved a lot so I guess that is result....i just want more. They will both tell you to be patient.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a start. It's also good that he called you. I think communication is good to have between spellcaster and client, in order to keep one's faith high. The patient thing, been there done that, tired of it now. lol

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish you good luck to.

Marlin, that's some of the behavior I most dislike from a spellcaster. If they don't get results it would seem they may be willing to approach the situation in a different way. It's almost like some get angry at the client and shift blame. It's already hard enough to be struggling with the problem at hand and most are feeling desperate to even be going for a spell, but to have the expected outcome be doused and then to be chastised or ignored seems to be the norm, for some spellcasters who don't get results. I appreciate you both sharing. Kindness and support are qualities I look for.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Marlin...he does charge a lot, but I agree he does not answer questions, all he says is the spirits say they are working on it. And he cost a whole lot of money too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I often wonder what makes a caster chose the wrong path. It saddened be to learn what this caster has been doing to others. and I wanted to make sure that because I introduced him to this forum that I post any information I come across that would question how credible he is. I know for a fact some of the claim made in this ripoff report is valid. i have also seen some not so nice post about him elsewhere.

Below is the ripoff report which can be found at http://www.ripoffreport.com/psychic-...-ken-88a05.htm

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I told you Devine that I too knew someone who was a valid caster that started scamming. I found out he was deceiving some by claiming he did spellwork for them when he hadn't. I think the turn comes for some when greed sets in.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It is very sad to know that even the real casters are turning on people.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I just posted this message in the old forum in answer to an email I received:

Copy of message received by Hope (forum owner) on 12/09/11:
    [quote:37wiipp9]
    Message content :

You have a forum that states that Houngan Jean K is a scammer. I understand the purpose of forums like this but if someone cannot make an entry as a rebuttal then you are only slandering. I am a client of Houngan Jean K, and I can attest personally that he is not a scam artist in any way. He does good work, but also no one guarantees results only that they do the magic. I have personally gotten good results from his work he helped me get back on my feet with a new home, new car, and job. This poster of the thread does not say what kind of work she paid him for, and I know that the clients generally have to do certain things to guarantee results and she makes no mention of that. Not to mention the quoted article from ripoff report makes mention of rape and therefore borders the line of slander. I recommend that you remove your questionable content.

Michael Geis
    Please note this forum is closed to new posts and registrations, we have a new forum location http://www.spsreviewforum.com, there we have continuation and updates of all our topics and discussions.

Feel free to visit the forum http://www.spsreviewforum.com, you can join the forum and make your contributions as a member or you can just post your comments in the Practitionr's rebutal section:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/viewforum.php?f=28&[/quote:37wiipp9]

Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

To me it sounds like he ignores clients and shifts blame when his spells fail.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the information.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I can confirm he does shift blame. All he collects money for is to buy his wife and daughter things. He purchased two new cars not cheap ones either cash. So what if he has all those spirit houses all over his property...he does not do the work he is paid to do. Just means another real spell caster got greedy and started to just steal from people. !00% criminal in my opinion. Learned a lot about him from others since I used him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree there was a time he was powerful and helpful. I know people he baptized. But I believe that has changed now. He always wanted more and more money. Then he said I needed to be baptized and that was the problem. I wouldn't spend my money here.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Good for you. There are times I drew the line too late.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This man is a sexual predater and lying thief.
    He puts on a good game, he sounds realistic.
    But don`t believe him at all. He`ll tell you about how us 10 generation voodoo priest
    to make you feel he is realistic. Tell you why that his spells are so expensive because the ALWAYS work. Since then I realize that no caster of ethics will give 100 % guarantees.
    I have seen on facebook voodoo groups how he uses the same trust method every time, like sending him a picture of your palms. He makes the same symbol on every photo & then tells you how special you are & what a great magician but powers untapped (& with his help you can better use your powers).
    What he really wants to do is talk to women not his wife & fool them into giving him money.
    I am disgusted because he showed his true colors when he slip up & ask me my bra size.
    He told me it was important, my physical "gifts" to know, it would help in finding me head spirit or guard (I had sent him a picture of my face but not below my neck, he needed to see my face to tell if Im crossed). I think he was drunk when he told me these things, how else can he be so stupid.
    Also I wanted to ask questions about my husband and he got very cold and distant then plus changed the subject.
    I am out many hundreds of dollars and I feel shamed to have been so silly by beleiving him. But I hear on facebook that he does this to others and they get tricked too.
    Please please stay away! His site is www.voodoocan.com

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by trewq123 View Post
    Please forgive me if this already has a topic, I did do several searches with no results.

Has anyone heard of/used Jean?
    Yes I have been going to him over five years and he s done wonderful work for me some don't care for him but he is real for anyone that is going to him it does take sometime you just want things the next day and for some it may not work so when things that don't happen when you want it to you take to blog and that's your business but when there are people I know on here that say things about him and is on facebook with the same story that are in his same field I have a problem with that because your defaming he's character for your gain

Unregistered

I feel bad for all of you who are discrediting Jean Kent's practice. I think there is more than meets the eye with your vague conclusions. I worked wpeith Jean as a mambo for several months when I was apprenticing. On my own, I have studied comparative religions and initiation rites for 16 years. I have joined many secret societies and experimented with my own hyper-rsonal arcana. Rest assured, there is no one more adept than Jean in this field, and I have met hundreds of occult practitioners in my lifetime.

For those of you complaining about his quick responses to your likely obsessive phone calls, and I know they are because I've worked with him and witnessed how many people are insanely impatient and expect the loas of Voodoo to operate like a wage slave teen at a fast food joint of instant gratification, I suggest you take a look at yourself before you cast erroneous judgment. Nothing in life that is worthwhile is instantaneous, and so it is with magic (most of the time).

Likewise, doing magic is difficult, time consuming, dangerous, and requires it's own space just like any other business. All of this costs money, so why should you ask for something that you can't manifest yourself since you have no central core connecting you to the divine and expect it for free? Does that really make any sense?

-Jaime Dunkle

Unregistered

Exclamation Jean Kent - voodoocan.com

I will tell you all the truth about this man. He is very knowledgable, but he is a sexual predator and if you choose to learn from him, you will be shamed and not pursue Vodou beyond your personal practices. I have the personal knowledge and pain of all of this. I was initiated by Jean Kent and never obtained Asogwe, because I would have had to spend years of sexual servitude as the price. He told all that I was too impatient to receive Asogwe, I left and never persued Vodou because of the experience. He did not initiate me, (as he claimed0 the Lwa did..or perhaps I am not initiated at all.
    Save your money, steer clear of this man..he is not of God. He can only hurt people.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i met him last year and i never liked the way he was looking at me, he stared at me like a coyote and i never came back.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jean Kent - voodoocan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    I just posted this message in the old forum in answer to an email I received:

Copy of message received by Hope (forum owner) on 12/09/11:
    [quote:37wiipp9]
    Message content :

You have a forum that states that Houngan Jean K is a scammer. I understand the purpose of forums like this but if someone cannot make an entry as a rebuttal then you are only slandering. I am a client of Houngan Jean K, and I can attest personally that he is not a scam artist in any way. He does good work, but also no one guarantees results only that they do the magic. I have personally gotten good results from his work he helped me get back on my feet with a new home, new car, and job. This poster of the thread does not say what kind of work she paid him for, and I know that the clients generally have to do certain things to guarantee results and she makes no mention of that. Not to mention the quoted article from ripoff report makes mention of rape and therefore borders the line of slander. I recommend that you remove your questionable content.

Michael Geis

Please note this forum is closed to new posts and registrations, we have a new forum location http://www.spsreviewforum.com, there we have continuation and updates of all our topics and discussions.

Feel free to visit the forum http://www.spsreviewforum.com, you can join the forum and make your contributions as a member or you can just post your comments in the Practitionr's rebutal section:

http://www.spsreviewforum.com/viewforum.php?f=28&[/quote:37wiipp9]

Hope
    Hi all, just wanted to update this thread as I know Michael Geis is a business partner of Jean Kent's so his "rebuttal" is kind of meaningless.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Real but with no results?

Unregistered

I agree that Jean Kent is real...in a very scary way. I hate to do this, but yes, Jean does prey on women and performs sexual acts on them while providing services. He acts quickly during the ceremony...will tell you that you have to be naked to receive the spirit and then his mouth and hands roam. This is fact. All these people cannot be lying. Then he will tell them they need to come back to him for the spell to fully work and gets extremely upset when the women no longer return. I know this for a fact. Stay away from this man.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic86 View Post
    Hi all, just wanted to update this thread as I know Michael Geis is a business partner of Jean Kent's so his "rebuttal" is kind of meaningless.
    And Hougan Micheal also has an Etsy account https://www.etsy.com/shop/AncestralVoodoo
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Unregistered

My name is Michael Geis, yes I am currently an initiate of Jean Kent and I do have an etsy store. At the time of my rebuttal I was not an initiate of Jeans nor was I doing any sort of business other than having him help me sort my life out.

In 2010 I was about to end up homeless and had no job prospects. The reason I was in such a predicament was because I was an independent contractor and I lost an important contract. I met Jean while I was caring for my grandparents who were both dying of cancer. I will admit that sometimes he does not have the best people skills, but I did get results. Within a month I had secured a home and job. I stuck with Jean because even though he could be a bit intimidating he showed me over and over he cared more about me than my ability to pay him for the work.

This nonsense of him being a sexual predator really shows that there are people that will do anything to bring down someone who is more successful than they are. He has stayed at my home alone with my attractive girlfriend many times and she has never felt uncomfortable in his presence. In fact, he helped her with a problem with her knee that doctors were not able to remedy and ask to give what we can afford.

The fact that I have worked with him for so long as well as MANY others who may not be as vocal as myself should show that there is something askew with the way people are attempting to portray him, because personally I would not be around a person I thought was a sexual predator. In fact, I am inclined to wonder how many "concerned" posters are actually using this site to bash their competition. However, those claims against him really don't add up to the person I know and the way he has treated myself and family with respect. What's interesting is how much hatred people have for someone whom I have never heard say an angry word about his own slanderers.

If you have a problem with not getting results that is one thing. But implying someone is a sexual predator and/or rapist with unsubstantiated claims is downright disgusting and disturbing. The levels that people will stoop to never cease to amaze me. So far, there is nothing I've read here that is anything but hearsay, and you had better believe that if someone came forward with ACTUAL EVIDENCE and names other than "all these mysterious women" I will retract this entire post.

I will leave you with a link outlining defamation so that it can be clearly illustrated what a fine line is being walked with such disgusting claims. https://www.eff.org/issues/bloggers/...ity/defamation
    Also by allowing these defaming remarks to exist this site is breaking it's own rules: "4) Aggressive or slanderous messages, personal insults, critics, coarseness and vulgarities are prohibited." because without a conviction as a sexual offender you are slandering someone purely on hearsay. Don't listen to me, it's the law: http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/slander

P.S.If you don't like the way a worker deals with you that is on you. Most people can't handle any form of criticism and expect instant results without doing anything to help them achieve their goals. Magic is not shake and back and results are not guaranteed. It's fine to post on blogs and forums your positive or negative experiences and why, but if someone did something to threaten your health or safety go to the police first. File a report and seek justice. When you slander someone in such a disgusting way you take credibility away from all victims of assault.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    And Hougan Micheal also has an Etsy account https://www.etsy.com/shop/AncestralVoodoo
    What a shame. I actually received some services from Houngan Mike, before I knew he was connected to Jean Kent. I had some, what I felt were genuine, personal experiences as a result of those services. I'm not endorsing him, so I won't post a review here, but a few months later I happened to find out that Jean Kent was his godfather, then did a search here and found out the bad news after it was too late. By the way, someone might want to update Brother Moloch's page here, as he is also someone initiated by Jean Kent.

Unregistered

Micheal,
    Have ever considered the fact that some of us "mysterious women" do have evidence but are so ashamed that they allowed someone as sleazy as this man dupe them into having a sexual relationship? Or that some of us "mysterious women" have talked on the phone, had the exact same experiences, the same lies and lines told to us, etc?

Unregistered

I too was taken by this man. He is a sexual predator. Stay away from him. I am ashamed i was so stupid. I was trying to get my then boyfriend to "want" me again. Jean used this to sexually assault me. He reminded me he still had a picture of me and was capable of putting a spell on me if I didn't keep coming back to him. I'm disgusted.with myself for actually believing.this crap.

P.S. to Michael, stop trying to scare is by citing the law referring to defamation of character. It's only against the law if what we are saying about an individual is not true. In this case, it's all true so it's not defamation of character and as for evidence, I'm sure if I exchanged stories from all of these complete strangers on here (all these mysterious women lol), we have all experienced the same thing.

Unregistered

Real practioners but also frauds. Selective scamming "initiations". Youre lucky those that went through it dont belive in naming and shaming in the forum you sell your services

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This guy is lying because Rocky Geis aka Michael is infact either JEan KEnt or his apprentice Molech aka Darren Fox I have not figured out which one yet or now a 3rd possibility houngan michael

- - - Updated - - -

yes the initations are bogus like I said he does not bring you to Haiti, he lives in Florida for Haitian Voudou you MUST MUST go to Haiti, some do lave tet but for kanzo and higher grades you MUST go to Haiti for Haitian Vodou

- - - Updated - - -

wow Thanks to this forum I will not trust or go with Houngan Michael thankyou guys

- - - Updated - - -

If their spells do not work I am of the opinion they should do at least a partial refund, beacuse no spell worker is 100% hell even 80% is wonderful

+ Reply to Thread