+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earth Spells - www.earthspells.com - James - Related to realvoodoos.com and spellsbyalexander

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Earth Spells - www.earthspells.com - James - Related to realvoodoos.com and spellsbyalexander

hello everyone!!!!!!

i came across this site and contacted the fellow James.

he quoted me USD 40 for my work and when i told him i am not in favour of advanced payments as have been duped in the past by others he agreed that i can make an advance payment of 2o for materails to be used and pay the rest later when i see the results.

any clue about him?????

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Earth Spells - www.earthspells.com - James - Related to realvoodoos.com and spellsbyalexander

Hi, i tried james in the past, i believe is the real deal,but i never saw any results..
    I am coming to the conclusion that spells dont really work..
    Especially love spells..

I dont anyone to lose hope,but i just have not seen any proof that spells really work, i was a great believer at one point,not anymore..

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@hopeful

Don't give up hope. I know that looking for a caster and getting disappointed many times can be discouraging but keep looking.

You have to keep in mind that what you are asking from the spell might not be reasonable. Making someone love you isn't going to work. Making someone stay faithful when they have no desire to isnt going to work. Making someone return feelings for you that they truthfully have no desire in does not work.

Magic needs something to work with, if the feelings or even a hint of the feeling isn't already there, magic can't help. It doesn't go against the natural attraction.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone used his services?
    I once contacted him but did not use him afterwards.

Tks

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ moon..let us know what happens..i thinks he looks genuine

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

jateff i am not using him as of now

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

thankyou, i might try him, i will report any success

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys,
    sorry for not seeing this earlier..
    Sg and anyone else thinking of trying James, I would personally refrain because I found that he is the same person behind at least 2 other websites, after doing an IP search on them. realvoodoos.com, spellsbyalexander, and earth spells (i believe) are all the same person! I used houngan emmanuel of realvoodoos.com last year, and paid 60 dollars for kind words and no results. Not only that, but the guy had the nerve to recommend even more spells. I reported him promptly on ripoffreport, adding that spellsbyalexander is run by the same con artist. What tipped me off was the similarities of the site layouts as well as writing style. That's what made me do the IP search. I can't say this with absolute certainty, but I'm suspicious that "James" is not entirely on the up and up.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

P.S. I didn't report James at that time, since 1: I'd never used him and 2: I didn't know about him til a couple months later, after I noticed similarities between James' site and the voodoo and Alexander sites. The IP's came from the same location, as I recall. All I can say is be wary if you do decide to get a spell from him. And if the first spell gives no results, do not send more money no matter what excuse he comes up with. It makes sense to me that he would take 20 dollars first. After all, if he is a con, he has no intention of doing anything for you. That's basically free 20 dollars for him!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, thanks...the search continues for me it seems, again I find it hard to believe their are any genuine casters out there.

Am trying some of my own work, will post any successful outcomes.

Thanks NoOne MournstheWicked you have probably just saved me time money and more dashed hopes,

best regards,

sg

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Moon...thats what i'm talking about. Take charge of the situation. More people need to do that.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Noonemournsthewicked..great info. you provided. Wow, is all I can say. I knew spellsbyalexander was a ripoff, but didn't realize the other.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@divineone... i cant say tht i was scammed coz the caster i used did produced some rsults but he was greedy so kept delaying the job asking for more money.

but since then i v decided to play the game on my terms & conditions

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sg10123
    Wow, thanks...the search continues for me it seems, again I find it hard to believe their are any genuine casters out there.

Am trying some of my own work, will post any successful outcomes.

Thanks NoOne MournstheWicked you have probably just saved me time money and more dashed hopes,

best regards,

sg
    I'm really sorry to have to bring that bit of bad news though. I know how it is for your hopes to rise and suddenly be destroyed.. totally shattering. But I'm glad you won't be spending any money on this caster because something does seem very fishy about him. I wish you much luck with your search!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

argh why didnt i find this site last year!!!!!

I was using both james and spells by alexander and at exactly the same time they vanished into thin air !
    Both really nice guys to talk to, i paid james for a reading and he emailed a date that he would send it over. That was the last i ever heard.

I have checked my hotmail and can confirm they stopped emailing on the very same day!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that bedwin.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone used him? I havent found anything bad on this guy and his cheap, I remember finding him on ebay bk in 2006 and noticed his been online since 2005 and just re came across him and his added alot more spells. Was thinking of maybe trying his exam spell?

- - - Updated - - -

just realised their is already post if you can merg it with the other one, sucks he is the same person as other scammers :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried James a few years ago. No results at all, and a total waste of time.
    Last edited by Hope; 03-11-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Unregistered

Re: Earth Spells - www.earthspells.com - James - Related to realvoodoos.com and spellsbyalexander

I questioned James about why things were taking so long and why I was in the dark about his spell, like why wasn't I getting any updates and he sent me the rudest reply. He said, the guy I who I requested to return to me was a smart man (to basically not return), and he was going to tell him that and that I should get my refund from PayPal because he wasn't going to return my emails anymore.

+ Reply to Thread