+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TATA DANE www.therealwitchdoctor.com nsasi.com Templo Nsasi Congo - DokTor VoODoO

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

TATA DANE www.therealwitchdoctor.com nsasi.com Templo Nsasi Congo - DokTor VoODoO

www.therealwitchdoctor.com

www.nsasi.com

https://www.facebook.com/AComplexstateOfficial

http://www.acomplexstate.com/Biopage.html

Phone : 347 855 7172

So i recently found this new caster. I don't know whether to trust him or not. I have seen some good signs from him, One being that he requires a reading before any work is done.

His price for the consult is a little more than I am willing to pay but I will if I feel I can trust him. I was curious so I asked him about his prices and why he should be trusted.

This is what he replied:
    "My time and service is valuable.

now i feel i need to educate you.

my prices are fair if you really think about it, if someone can change there entire life for 100 Dollars that is an easy task for anyone if they are willing to make a small sacrifice to change.

the fact is that i am a Fully Initiated High Priest with 18+ years Experience and Royal King all my services are Fair prices to change peoples lives.

Do you expect me to work for free?

the fact that changing your life is too expensive for you could just mean that you don't really want to work hard for the results, you are not willing to make the sacrifices necessary in your life to change your life and because of this you will be stuck and burdened with many problems throughout your life because of this.

Maybe you are not willing to sacrifice anything to have a good life, Maybe you think Life should be given to you easy, maybe you just want FAST results for cheap and then thats exactly what you will get,

something cheap for your life is that how you value your life?

i have NEVER had 1 person come back and say that my Spiritual Workings have NOT worked for them in over 18+ years, i have never had someone unsatisfied with my services. not many can say this, i do not charge outrageous prices, i charge the necessary price for supplies for the ceremonies.

for instance if you were to put the costs in effect here:

a Consultation costs $121

the necessary supply items for each ceremony, consultation and service cost between $90-100

Rum ($25) , Incense($20), Cigars(10), Herbs(4.99$ each x 10 fresh herbs = $50) cost 97-100$ - what does that leave for Me and my Church $21

why are these things needed?

because they are used to clean and protect the clients energy during prayers and ceremony while asking for help and progression, they are given as tokens to help fix the persons energy and spirit with a trouble.

many people dont even think about this when they just take peoples money, with a disregard for your spiritual safety, later you will end up having something worse happen because you were not cleaned spiritually, because these other people do not know how to perform these holy ceremonies which are necessary for someone to help change there life.

many out there are Frauds and Charlatans in the occult that say they are many things that they are NOT Initiated

they cannot perform Holy or Spiritual workings or witchcraft, they will just take your money and will leave your energy unclean later you will end up with more hardships

just because someone says they are a witch or can perform spells does'nt mean they have these abilities or have the Spiritual License to be able to perform these actions without hurting there clients, understand this.

my suggestion is to read my website how to spot frauds people without initiation and training will only take your money with no results, people that claim they are "Voodoo" or "Wiccan" or "witches" 99% of the time are fakes and do not have ability they claim, so be-careful where you go i get 200 calls a day from people that have been ripped off by these frauds.

the difference in my price are the fact that ive spend over $80,000 on My Priesthood Initiations, Training and Education to be an actual Doctor, Herbologist and alternative healer as well. so while you are going to school if you paid $80,000 to College to become a business professional or Doctor and receive a degree? do you expect after you leave college to work for free? or do you expect people to pay for your education, expertise and mastery?

ive lived in African and the Caribbean to study and master the Religion, Spiritual working, Witchcraft, and Occult, i am the BEST there is, i am the Highest Initiated Priest that has received the Highest Initiation in the United States of America to date no one has my Initiation or License(s) , i have Proof of my Initiations and ceremonies, through Lineage lines, Licensed by the State as a Clergy member High Priest, very few can say this as well.

the cost of supplies, Animals, and Food Offerings have gone up very high and are expensive but you get what you pay for if you are looking to have your life change for 20 dollars good luck it will NOT happen.
    Also, I will be asking him about his certifications and if he can show proof.

What do you guys think so far?
    Last edited by Hope; 03-19-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Links update

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

TATA DANE www.therealwitchdoctor.com nsasi.com Templo Nsasi Congo - DokTor VoODoO

I don't know. I'm sorry to sound negative and so skeptical, but that is Santeria. So many talk b.s. Without an email to search/a webiste, I would not trust the person. It does not take a degree in herbology to be a spellcaster and "the best there is" that's laughable, they almost all say that. I fell for some of that. If you have am actual site, an email address the domain and ips can be tracked. If not then good luck, but I personally would be highly skeptical with the no failure claim. That is definitely not true. No one can guarantee that. Don't you think if they did the whole world would have heard of them??

By the way I have had chicken spells, all kinds of stuff, just be leery. BTW--I personally did not kill a chicken, but they did. It sounds like this person deals with one of the Orishas.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

With 200 calls per day from customers, it is odd that he has time to provide a long winded explanation in 'educating' you and justifying his price. Not to mention putting down other scammers and guilting you by saying that you may not be willing to make sacrifices for a better life -- because of this you will encounter difficulties etc, etc. Not a good taste IMHO

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, Coraleec, the way this person uses caps. to emphasize different words reminds me of someone. Please provide ther name and address and I will see if I can search the person out for you.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Pardon my ignorance but I thought if you were involved with Santeria or Orishas, you had to be initiated, not traditional universities costing $80,000.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Therealwitchdoctor.com has an estimated value of $ 90 USD and receives about 16 pageviews per day. The site has Google Pagerank of 0 and ranked # 26,571,329 in the World based on Alexa traffic ranking. This domain is currently hosted by THEPLANET.COM INTERNET SERVICES with IP address of 174.133.29.170 on the server that is located in United States. With nameservers: ns5.trkhosting.com ns6.trkhosting.com .
    Site Title: WELCOME TO THE ANSWERS YOU NEED
    Description: Get your life in order to have a good life by working with the energies of God. Best psychic readings magic spells directions in life spiritual consultations and mediumship. Traditional religious practice.
    Keyword: Love Spells, Psychic Readings, Magic Spells, Black Magic, White Magic, Voodoo, Vodou, Santeria, Palo Mayombe, Obeah, Hoodoo, Folk Magic, Shaman, Shamen, Exorcism, Spirits, Ghosts

Here is a start. Now I have to find where the ips is from.
    I think you are correct, Joanna. At least that's what my study led me to believe too.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Its just a new person I found last two days ago.

Excuse me but I was just posting someone new, some it would be known that another is out there, scammer or no, its just good to know of other casters so everyone can be aware.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

There are thousands of casters out there. Most of us are well are of scammers. We are all trying to figure out who is or not. Excuse me for trying to save someone from seeking someone until it is proven if they are scamming or not!

100 success rate--reeks of scamming.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

He talks a lot about highest initiations but he does not give any details about them, yes, he is a "fully initiated high priest" of what tradition???, he talks about his church, what is its name?

I find his explanation way too long and vague, he was in africa and the caribean? what countries, I think he went to a lot of trouble and wrote a long email still he says nothing specific about his so very expensive "qualifications" bla, bla, bla,

I would not trust anyone who says "I am the best there is", the best ones will not say it.

Also I do not believe that paying a reader or spellcaster qualifies as a sacrifice to better our lives, yes we pay for their services and their time, but not as a sacrifice, it is a service, just as we pay our therapists or hairdressers.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. I agree 100 percent!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like a generic email he uses unless he is really desparate for clients

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

The site looks pretty legit to me. Did anyone bother to take a look at it? I appreciate everyone's opinion on this forum, but it seems like they jump the gun and r quick to judge sometimes ,I have no experience with this caster just saying.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was looked at. The site is legit. His claims are not. No one can guarantee 100 percent success rate, nor are they the best.
    If you read the posts you can see where the complaints are.

BTW--Just because someone has a nice site, just not guarantee results. If you'd like to try him out please share your results or lack of. If you read the letter he wrote and some of our responses to that it may help you forum your opinion.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"Do you expect me to work for free?

the fact that changing your life is too expensive for you could just mean that you don't really want to work hard for the results, you are not willing to make the sacrifices necessary in your life to change your life and because of this you will be stuck and burdened with many problems throughout your life because of this.

Maybe you are not willing to sacrifice anything to have a good life, Maybe you think Life should be given to you easy, maybe you just want FAST results for cheap and then thats exactly what you will get,

something cheap for your life is that how you value your life?

i have NEVER had 1 person come back and say that my Spiritual Workings have NOT worked for them in over 18+ years, i have never had someone unsatisfied with my services. not many can say this, i do not charge outrageous prices, i charge the necessary price for supplies for the ceremonies. "

That is a big turn off to me.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

"Rum ($25) , Incense($20)," I'd like to know where he shops. I got an entire huge box of Dragon's Blood incense for 8 dollars and rum costs nowhere near that.

750 milliliters (a fifth) of Bacardi Rum Gold costs $14.99. Thanks for using ChaCha! Answered april, 2011.

Plus I do know this from doing my own rituals. The gifts are given as the spirits are asked for their help during a ritual, not for a consult.
    This was additionally taught to me by someone who is A Santeria Priest and has been practicing for many years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santer%C3%ADa
    More on Santeria.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone try calling the number on his page?, I feel tempted ... Maybe to find out where he shops ...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I do know that on the site he says he does in person consultations...so I assume he must be confident to use something to justify the cost of it. He also says he does Palo and not santeria. I know they're similar but they must be a little different. The site looks pretty good to me lots of info and the fact u can meet the caster in person are huge pluses to me. I do agree he makes some outrageous claims but he may be worth a shot.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL Tina.

Okay, well good luck tbone. Enough of us do know signs to look out for. What you are sensing is skepticism is actually a little gained wisdom. Once you been scammed for a bunch of money and the invested emotions while waiting in vain it sorta does that.

Once you can share a postive expoerience with him please do, but most of us want to rule out the things we find suspicious. That's what this site is for to find GENUINE spellcaster that get results and to reveal the scammers, or at least that's what I thought.

Palo and Santeria overlap. He is still dealing with the Orishas.
    Instead of speculating if you feel so confindent with him maybe you should go for it, but I won't be. I see too many deceptions in his email. To quote you--"Im just saying"...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.nsasi.com/Videos.html

Here is another site that shows up when the number is Googled.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.ripoffreport.com/computer-fr ... -e6b3b.htm

Warning***This post has vulgar language, but some may want to read this RIPOFF REPORT, prior to going to him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/user/sxroc07#p/a/u/2/S-J9JDG8rcs

Last one--AGAIN BAD LANGUAGE, yep something surely seems not right.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I went back and reread the posts on the ripoff report. It's hard to tell what transpired and could be a he says/she says type of thing, but the fact they are both trash talking eachother, makes me wonder how much anyone would feel comfortable providing their private info. with him. However, unless someone goes to him and reports back, it's hard to tell if he'd be a successful caster or not. If someone is game please let us know.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew a couple people who got baths from him. They said the baths made them sick and ultimately did nothing :(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice!! I have always loved the idea of ritual cleansing baths. They get you clean both spiritually and physically. I think in therealwitchdoctor's case, he put all kinds of things in there like chicken feathers and dirt! No wonder they felt sick, lol. Maggie, if I may ask, what sort of herbs/materials did your baths have?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds very soothing! And easy to make, which is good too. I can't imagine what the witch doctor was thinking by putting those things in.. especially if he's fake, it's like wtf..you could at least have made baths that weren't disgusting, you know? LOL

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Well well... I used him and I would not advise for anyone else to but thats your choice. I also know 4 other people who used him and they can share in my joys of saying Do not bother with him. Yes his site is very interesting. As you can see the old forum spellsforum.net I wrote about him. I boasted and bragged about him and here a year later... mhmhh I wish I knew better but shame on me.. Best of luck to whomever uses him you will see

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

oh almost forgot if you do some research you can see that not only does he have one site but two and if you are really good you can see on his page his skype name google that he is a DJ and spins in clubs.. he also told me he works several full time jobs, is well known with celebs and he always seemed to have time to answer my calls and talk to me for 2 sometimes even 3 hours?? Little weird

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.therealwitchdoctor.com/Workings.html, I have spoken to him on a few occasions, I had reading done. He seems to think that he is the best and know what he doing but I am unsure?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

peaches i merged your question here as we already have a topic on him
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Hope :P

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I would put this person under the scam section. I believe Tata Dane is a fake and phony. He is full of BS and LIES I would NEVER EVER EVER tell anyone to ever go to him or use him. He is a joke. I even checked with a PALO forum and they all laughed at this guy. They read his site for me and told me its a huge no no in Palo to do this.
    This man conned me out of at least 2000. NO JOKE. His readings use to be 87 dollars then when I brought 4 of my friends to get readings he jumped his price to 120. He gave me the same BS about the cost of things and he doesnt work for free.

DO YOU RESEARCH on this guy. He is a DJ, HE talks about how awesome he is and everyone wants to be around him. All these girls want and desire him and chase after him. If you look hard enough you will find pictures of him on the net and he is an UGLY FAT SLOB!!! ITS GROSS.
    The 4 people who also went to him and got these so called baths I will tell you what happened to them...
    1. Me nothing worked my life got worse in many many many ways Thank God I found Yaya to fix it
    2. I will say customers #2 lost the girl he wanted, got demoted at work, lost all friends, family issues, and some other issues
    3. Customers #3 The man she wanted and was told she would be with again he died 2 months after her spiritual bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Customer #4 Her life she never got the man she got sick and really really depressed talked about suicide and then we never heard from her again!

If you chose to use him good luck you will need to find someone to cleanse you after all the evil he puts on you. His rituals are fake.

Oh and yes he tells you that he will see you in person but HE WONT!!!!!!!! He is in NY and customer#2 is in NY. #2 TRIED SEVERAL times to meet him and he kept giving these stories as to why not.
    I can give you his address if you want to go knock on his door? I still have it some where
    He lives in a dump apartment building on the skirts of NJ.

He told me all the time how rich he was and he works as a DJ, he has lines of people waiting at his door for readings but yet anytime I called him he had time to talk to me for 3 hours. I mean anytime I called him. He would ask me to send photos then talk to me about how pretty I was and how he wanted to meet me. IT GOT CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked the other girls if he asked them for photos they said no!!
    He told me he worked in the music business and knew all the famous people JayZ, Diddy and so many more, He also worked for the GOVT high top secret stuff.
    You get my point!! If you want to use your money on him send it to me first!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can do more than he can and I need the money more than he does!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Pepper made me laugh, girl :lol:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie
    LOL, Pepper made me laugh, girl :lol:
    Its funny every word is true. I wish I could of saved the emails and phone conversations with this guy. What I wish most is that I had known more about Palo and Santeria before I had gone to him to get conned. Ughhh
    Anyways this guy is a trip. Ive never known someone to tell so much BS about themselves. I should of known better when love makes you blind and that goes to show you it makes you blind not only to your lover but to LIARS, CHEATS and Thieves! and this guy was really good and his lies.

Oh and those stupid initiation certificates he claims. YOU DONT GET those in Palo. I asked that palo group online and they giggled!
    They heard of the lineage before but not this person. and his claim of no customers unsatisfied

I AM ONE OF THEM and I KNOW 3 other people who are as well! We all got sick from his bath's and then terrible things happened. He might practice the religion but he is not initiated so his work makes things worse for people.
    I hope people do decide to stay away from this guy. He is a JOKE

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing. Sorry everyone got sick from his baths. That's sounds none too fun.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

he never got back to me to answer my questions about the $80K initiations .....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I didn't realize you really wrote him. You probably stumped him.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I am o glad I was able to read all of these before speaking to him again. Thanks ;) ;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

HI there I am new here and it has come to my attention that people are talking bad about this particular spellcaster or witchdoctor. I want to state for the record I used him over a year ago for some help in my life. I got a reading from him one or two if I recall and they were quite accurate. He did spend time talking to me and helping me. He is very knowledgable in Palo and Santeria so I cannot imagine how he could be fake. He knows the language, rules, initiations and so much more. It does tend to get confusing when you talk to him during a reading because he is not always speaking english but you can tell he knows what he is doing. He will answer any questions you have but if you are playing games with him he doesnt tolerate it.
    Im only speaking of this because I used him and his bath didnt make me sick but made me feel better. I had other work done by him which I cant say worked 100% but that is only because other things happened so I couldnt be able to tell you honestly it wouldnt of happened. It was working and moving in the direction I wanted slowely as things do not happen overnight.
    You have to take what is written on here like a grain of salt. Lies can be told about someone just because something didnt work for that person. Make your own judgement. Its your call.
    Tata Dane is a good person and well known in his community. He offers his customers to visit him, he doesnt hide anything, and he has drummings that he allows people to come to, to experience a drumming.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@truthseeker, i am so glad you are happy with his services.
    I really hope this testimonial is true and not one of his friends trying to do damage control.
    Welcome to the forum, feel free to share your experiences with other casters.
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I can say I had a reading he was accurate. He also to me that I need work done which I knew. I just iffy on working with him, i honestly don't get why I have to be initiated. He also never said how much it would cost to be initiated. Yes during his readings he speaks English and another language a times. He does answer your questions. I have taken time read his sight also this was why I went looking for reviews on him.. I am not too sure what to think.

What @ truthseeker stated how he takes time to help and explain things I can say that is true but I am not sure about his work.

I have been trying to find someone that knows what they are doing and I am still questioning if he does. Maybe it's because I would have to be initiated to stay protected which really puzzles me. I also can say there are things that were said had me puzzled. I think I spoke to him about 4 or 5 times before I actually booked a reading with him. One thing I can say he does not push you to work. he says " it's up to you if you want, you can do it now or later that's you're business, There is no time frame on when you get it done"

Peaches

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Also another he seems to say on a regular basis that psychics cannot do anything. they can only read through cards they are unable to perform anything to help anyone. hmmm. no comment for that really. I think he should be bashing anyone persons ability.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

lol funny a caster bashing others :lol: Peaches what are you considering? Or shall I say why? If someone tells you that you need to be initated into a religion for spells to be done is stupid. Dont believe that. That would be like Yaya telling us she needs us to be initated if she wants to work for us.
    You do what you feel is best but I would hold off on that. Or for SAR to tell you that. Ive never heard of that before.
    Usually Palo is not for everyone. You dont go around initiating everyone. Are you sure you read his email correctly?

Also if you need work done why would a caster tell you to wait? Isnt waiting a critical thing they tell you not to do because then it will be harder to fix/clear/clean or reverse?
    Example for those seeking a lover to return if you wait you are letting the possibility of the ex to move on, you are giving more space and time between the two of you so it would be hard and not so realistic to get them back. See my point?

I dont buy into this truthseeker seems odd to me but thats my opinion.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, i wonder if he charges 80K for initiations as he said he paid, does he give Diplomas away?

@Peaches there are few yahoo groups about santeria and palo, some people who post there have knowledge and you can ask for advice.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I never gave him anything. I am honestly just looking for help and trying to find a valid person to do so.

Thank you @ tina71. how would I be able to find these groups just for my knowledge?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hope no I am not a friend of his. I was a customer/client of his awhile back. This site came to my attention recently and I wanted to state my experience with him. He never asked me or told me I had to be initiated for spellwork to be done. I honsetly cannot see him telling someone that either. I know initiations in Palo are expensive there are different intitiations and levels. I know of one alone that costs $5,000.00. You have to understand though sometimes it means going to your house or Rama and that might mean Cuba or wherever it is so sure it can add up. Who knows. All I can say is if you had a reading with him and felt it accurate then go with your gut as I did. He never pushed anything on me I think I pushed him to help me more than he wanted. :P I wanted something that consumed me. He advised against it but his spirits were going to allow it so he did it. If his spirits said no then he was not going to help me get it.
    Not sure if that make sense or not. I am new to this forum and Im not looking for casters or readers any more. I have moved pasts all this and just live life now without any magic or spells. I use God corrections I go to God to answer my prayers watch over me and protect me as well as guide me.
    Good luck to each and every one of you on your journey.
    Trust in yourself.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

pepper do you think its possible this guy is working with spirits but ones that he was not initiated in to work with. Ive read of people who work magic and then start to cross over into magic with spirits they were never given. From what ive read that can do more harm than good. I just wonder if that may explain the reason it seems he can provide seemingly accurate readings but his work made several sick. I have no other reason to thing this other than just a guess. Its dangerous though from what ive read spirits do not like that and can often turn on the person who is working with them when they are not suppossed to be.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

It probably is the case with this guy aligrace because he can read but then again his baths make people sick and his work doesnt work. Id stay away from him either way. Working with spirits or doing magic for others not fully knowing what you are doing. His stupid papers you dont get papers for initiations. This isnt high school or college.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a few links I would like to share.Please be very careful I went looking for help and found him worse mistake I ever made.Be safe.Knowledge is power.This first link has The witch doctors photo.The second link is a video made by The witch docter doing his "dj"thing you can see what kind of person he is.I beg anyone that is thinking of going to him,PLEASE use some one else.There are so many real people that can help you.He is not one of them.I don't want any to have to go though the pain my family and I have. Thre is another site he owns www.nsasi.com

http://www.ileifeorunmilla.com/exposing ... rning.html

Warning***This video has vulgar language made by him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KscIJ86GFwU

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread