+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Neumann - www.healabrokenheart.org

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

John Neumann - www.healabrokenheart.org

Hi all,

I had an email from spells for free with this webpage so I went on there it states he does a spell for you and you pay after results!! He gives a time frame of 21-49days for results I thought I would share the info I tried to find the terms of service to no avail pls read it before buying anything!! xx

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I received this too. It looks a bit too good to be true, in my opinion. I was gonna write to him anyway but if he asks for any money before starting anything, I won't go ahead.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking its a bit too good to be true, I wrote to him because I thought there is nothing to lose.. if he asks for anything I will tell him not to bother lol xx

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice! It's time to scam back the casters !

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i got the same email, did anyone email him yet ?>

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't yet but I think shezza did. Dunno if she's got a reply yet. It'll be interesting to hear what he says!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

hi ladies I got a reply and he is asking for $180!!!

this is what he said its for.. I think free should be free!! what are your thoughts?

the only thing I ask for is little payment in advance to cover materials and helpers salary. And most of all to know that your wish is for real , and you are making a commitent with me and my witchcraft
    skills.
    This payment is only for $180 and will be deduced from the $800 that you will have to pay AFTER AND ONLY AFTER the spell manifested and he is back with you. Take your time (up to 3 months) to
    be sure enough he will be always with you.

¿What are the $180 for? It is mostly a commitment, to avoid beggars, and jokers, to cover costs
    such as helpers, candles, sacred scrolls, incenses, imported materials from far east and to pay taxes.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah I thought it would be something like this. How disappointing

I agree that free should mean free, no catch. His site is very misleading. No doubt it will be gone in a few months.

I'd steer clear of this one!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Been back on the website and he does say "will ask for a commitment on your end." Doesn't say anything about a financial commitment though...very fishy.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

yh I went back and had a look and relaised that he asked for a commitment 180 is still money! I think every caster should have a phone contact and open to visits too because its like paying thin air, I would stay clear aswell its a bit cheeky.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

2 FACED SCAMMER !!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, that does sound like a scam. Unfortunately there are more scammers than not.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have received that mail recently

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,all,

I received this when I asked for a consultation.He says he has done a reading.-

Fortunately I can! I can get him back to you with one of my powerful love spells.
    My job will work within 49 days, and your wish will be granted and you will be happy again forever.
    If you ever want to undo the spell, there is no charge at all, you have only to tell me

I WORK ON A FIXED SCHEDULE AND GIVE A FEW SPOTS PER WEEK SO I CAN FOCUS ON MY CLIENTS.

The price for my job to grant your wish, EXACTLY AS YOU REQUESTED IS 800 USD.

I inform you the total cost of it so, WHEN YOU GET THE SPELL MANIFESTED COMPLETELY, then you will know how much you have to pay.
    As my website says you DONT PAY FOR MY JOB UNTIL , your wish come true. I need you to understand this because once I start it, you will get the desired outcome within 49 days and you must pay the job.

WHILE OTHER SPELLCASTERS ASK From 900$ UP TO $3000 UPFRONT , MY PRICES ARE LOWER.
    MY GUARANTEE IS THAT YOU PAY MY JOB AFTER YOU GET THE DESIRED OUTCOME

The only thing I ask for is little payment in advance to cover materials and helpers salary.
    And most of all to know that your wish is for real , and you are making a commitent with me and my witchcraft skills.
    This payment is only for $180 and will be deduced from the $800 that you will have to pay AFTER AND ONLY AFTER the spell manifested
    Take your time (up to 3 months) to be sure enough he will be always with you.

¿What are the $180 for?
    It is mostly a commitment, to avoid beggars, and jokers, to cover costs such as helpers, candles, sacred scrolls, incenses, imported materials from far east and to pay taxes.

ONCE YOU GET THE FULL OUTCOME OF THE SPELL YOU WILL PAY THE BALANCE.

For this, If you cannot afford the $620 I can give installment plans of $100/mo.

I await your answer to start your spell.
    1) I need to schedule your spell and know when you will pay the initial part of $180
    2) I will let you know my first free spot and give you the details to pay.

Best Wishes,
    John
    English is not my native language , so please bare with me.
    healabrokenheart.org

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This looks like a flashing red light. Same as Guru Maharaji who said he will not ask for money until you see results. Turned out he kept encountering "problems" in casting the spell that he kept asking money for his "Help" (says it's not for him) to continue with the spell and then ends up blackmailing you, unless you send him thousands of $. Beware of "Free spells".

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is one of a so-called caster named John Neumann. His website is http://www.healabrokenheart.org

Email is alaskabad29@gmail.com

Says to send him all of your info, but you do not pay until after you see results.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shezza
    hi ladies I got a reply and he is asking for $180!!!

this is what he said its for.. I think free should be free!! what are your thoughts?

the only thing I ask for is little payment in advance to cover materials and helpers salary. And most of all to know that your wish is for real , and you are making a commitent with me and my witchcraft
    skills.
    This payment is only for $180 and will be deduced from the $800 that you will have to pay AFTER AND ONLY AFTER the spell manifested and he is back with you. Take your time (up to 3 months) to
    be sure enough he will be always with you.

¿What are the $180 for? It is mostly a commitment, to avoid beggars, and jokers, to cover costs
    such as helpers, candles, sacred scrolls, incenses, imported materials from far east and to pay taxes.
    Yes.. I received that too... I had written him on Dec. 1 and then when he didn't returned my mail within a reasonable time-frame, I simply forgot about it...
    He got back to me today ( after 2 weeks) without even apologizing for the delay ( ok, that's no big deal.. just saying) and he repeated in the beginning of his mail that he could solve my problem completely, that he would do the work for $500 BUT I'd need to only pay AFTER I got the desired outcome... Then, further on in the email.. He said that he needed to see a commitment of me and I'd need to pay a $180 immediately in order to cover materials, helpers and ... taxes.....And he'd then give me a 3 month period ( to fully verify I got the desired results) for paying the remaining $320 either in a lump sum or in 10 monthly installments....

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I received this when I asked for a consultation.He says he has done a reading.-
    Fortunately I can! I can get him back to you with one of my powerful love spells.
    My job will work within 49 days, and your wish will be granted and you will be happy again forever.
    If you ever want to undo the spell, there is no charge at all, you have only to tell me
    End Quote
    Hello tarantola 77.. He wrote exactly the same words verbatim to me too....Maje you wonder.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, he's a scam. I was considering using him but with the lack of emails in a timely fashion and his inability to answer questions. Then I did a Google search, which led to his exposure as a scammer.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@esoteric thank ypu for sharing ;)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantola77
    @esoteric thank ypu for sharing ;)
    Sure. No prob... I admit I was almost tempted to give him a try (I have a difficult case and am extremely concerned about it) but then I realized it would only be more money thrown away.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

There is something in common with www.magicoflovespells.com

See this post viewtopic.php?f=10&t=560#p16170

These two pages are very similar ...
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Wounded_Phoenix

I sent him an email and I have yet to receive any sort of reply from this DB. Its been a while. But as soon as one comes in I am sure it will be a Carbon Copy of one of the one somebody here has gotten, or him asking for money up front. English may not be his native language but apparently MONEY is the same no matter where you are from. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread