+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Audra English - Robin Bird - lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com EBAY hansel_and_gretal
      Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Audra English - Robin Bird - lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com EBAY hansel_and_gretal

i've found this seller......on ebay called HANSEL_AND_GRETAL.......

she's new on ebay, she told me that she's been working as a local witch, name is ROBIN also got a coven called "life spirit coven".....she and her other witches practices voodoo, gypse and white magic..... and from Texas, US. i don't remember she's from Austin or San Antonio.....

the other thing is, when she was a bit late reply my email...i asked why, she told me, she had to work with a little girl in coma ....... different isn't it.....?
      still she doesn't have a site......
      i asked her, why you've been selling books and all earlier on ebay, her answer was, she's new on ebay. she is using her neice's (called Audra) ebay account since she doesn't use it now...... and told me, you see that i've been only here for a month, and my feedbacks are only for a month...
      on one item, the listing has been done by this Audra and she had written all these respossibilites should go to her sister Robin.....
      i've been trying to fingure out more details......
      i explained her my critical situation and she offered me free spell work and if i think after acheiving the results, she deserves a payment i can make a payment......
      if you guys have met this lady earlier or worked with her please let me know........how she 's
      her knowledge in psychology is good, and kinda spiritual reader and did a reading for me, everything she told me was right.... and accurate..... on some stuff she has given me some dates considering future(regarding my spell work)..... we'll see.....things she picked up about the situation and past, were right and it was the same with what other psychics told me. (but psychic's readings were detailed and informative).....
      if you have any experience please share it....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Audra English - Robin Bird - lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com EBAY hansel_and_gretal

tsen, you say here that she got your situation right and accurate. the cast is free and if it works, you pay after. that's a pretty great offer. what do you have to lose if you're not working on other spells right now?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

http://myworld.ebay.com/hansel_and_gretal

here's the link...... but i have to tell you, that i'm not sure she'll exactly give us results or not...... and for, me, I explained her my current situation...then, she offered me this deal, i mean free one ok......So i don't know you'll exactly get it or not......so i suggest you....if you don't feel comfortable...it's upto you to decide.....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

something seems fishy. $5 USD for powerful voodoo spells?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

may be....i don't know....at all..... for me it doesn't matter right now. you know Jo: ? that's why i wrote in my previous post be careful, cuz i can't garantee how she'll work....but if i get my results.... probably i'll post here...but as she told me, i'll have to wait until July....for results

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

tsem, a suggestion is to write a couple of customers on her eBay FB and ask if they got results. I sometimes get messages like that and I never mind being truthful. Some may not respond, but you can try.
      Joanna is right though 5 dollars does sound fishy. She may just be nnew and working on getting her feedback up, but that is a very low starting price. I didn't see how long she'd been in business, and it may be too early for others to know if there spell worked or not. 30-90 days, atleast is what an average is, but some longer.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i am avoiding this one.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I didn't realize it was free, but even for 5 dollars, that's great! If I were you I would take her up on that and quit worrying and doubting so much. You really have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Just try to put your faith in it and not stress out. A spell does require faith and overthinking can hurt your chances of it manifesting.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

did you pay for a reading? i can't find reading...just all sorts of spell advertisements that bear no organization to me

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yes! i didn't do anything like that...she was so kind to me and still very helpfull to me......yes!i'm not going to go for any kind of spellcatsre online....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

The advertisements for spells are wiccan, voodoo, black magic, gypsy magic, supermoon. it is my understanding that it takes one years to learn about a certain path and then know how to use it.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

That's good Tsen. I was just afraid I had given you bad advice, prior to seeing her offers were free. Glad she is helping you. Sounds like you are deciding well, just find one caster or do the spell(s) yourself--bot not a nunch at one time.

I think that right too Joanna, about the fact that it takes years to learn the craft. I have been taught by a bunch of people who have casted for years that no magic is actually Black Magic--magic of any kind can be used for good or bad, to bless or to curse.
      I don't know if I 100 percent agree with no black magic because if they are were with low level or demonic energies I believe this is the darkest magic in both color and actuality. I don't do that, but do know others that do. I also see a lot of others from different magical beliefs blessing as well as cursing so in myo that is grey magic.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

regardless of color, i am trying to understand what this caster or psychic is offering. or is it her coven that is going to do the casting for you since there are so many types.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@tsen you mentioned earlier you have to local spellcasters you are using which have provided results in the past, where are they and how do you get in touch with them? thanks

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

good luck with your casting....... and dont worry we understand. :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

So far good experience with her....... today she had written to me, she won't be able to reply my emails for 3 or 4 days. cuz she's going to another state to meet a client who's got evils spirits in his house and needs them to leave......
      seems legit and true...... do you guys have these kinds of experiences or these kinds of explanations sometimes from the other casters ?
      just curious..... but happy though...she seems a true witch, if it's true what she said.....and i do belive right now....

just wanted to share the experience

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I did email Robin out of curiousity today and she did replied me back on the same day despite what TSEN had said that she will be away and would not be able to reply any mails for the next 3-4 days. Weird~~~

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i emailed her. all her responses were VERY weird....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

aaaaaaaah! that's really really bad...........what kind of impression you got? what do you think of her? kinda another scam or real?does she look like a real one ?what do you think. She told me, she'll not be able to reply me long emails(detailed and with long answers to my questions), cuz of this clients case, but short email.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

no.....she just wasn't for me.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

tsen: people have different tastes, likes, dislikes, beliefs, non beliefs, etc. i am not saying she is scam or not. i have no experience with her. i did not like what she had to offer and that's it. i wish you luck.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

TSEN...I don't mean to create any doubts here on Robin. It was just that I posted a question to her and then came here and saw your posting. I had not expected her reply until few days later but when I got her reply, I was like..."hmmm...ok."

Anyway, if you feel that she can connect with you, then you should go ahead and give her your trust (at least for the next 3 months and see how thing goes) since she is casting the spell for you FOC. Nothing to loose, right? :)

Well, I wish you all the best and hope Robin's spells does work for you. Looking forward to hearing some good news from you.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@tina, you brought up a point about ebay casters switching products where sellers sold something else before raised warning flags.

i had short correspondence with the seller and i mentioned she seemed new at spells, judging from her site....she said she had been on ebay since 2005 followed by the words 'i believe'. there was no mention of her site selling books prior. that was misleading to me.

she said she did psychic readings and offered me anything i wanted in terms of spell work. when i asked for a reading, she suddenly changed to say that was not her area and referred to 'a girl' that would do tarot. in explanation of her services, there were so many consistencies with many references to 'i have a girl that does (insert specialty magic or reading here)'.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

sorry, i mean inconsistencies that were so .......disjointed.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

There is a way in ebay to see the seller's id history.
      In the seller's feedback profile page you click on the link to view ID history (is it in the right hand side). This is the ID history of hansel_and_gretal

hansel_and_gretal Jan-12-10 Present
      Audras_closet Oct-04-09 Jan-12-10
      audraenglish Feb-27-08 Oct-04-09
      ebestuff0309 Mar-20-05 Feb-27-08

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Great info. Thanks!!! I for sure did not go to her at anytime, as none of those names ring a bell.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

yes!great work! lost my all hopes,
      but it's better to have real hopes than been fooled.....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I understand your point.

Don't feel comfortable at all relying only on her :(..... i'll just leave her aside (if things gonna happen with her )and trying to work out with local casters....

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, after being super sceptical I went ahead and bought the powerful rune spell from Robin and I must say the customer service is beyond par with really quick responses. After the purchase they make you fill a questionaire to cast a specific spell for your case. My spell will be casted tonite at midnite. So far so good. Will keep you guys posted. Lets see this thru together Tsen. God bless everyone !

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys and all the best to you too. I love this forum, it gives me the strength that I need and makes me feel like Im not alone.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys while I wait for my spell to manifest, is it a good thing to contact my ex gf? Will this affect the spell?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I would ask your caster. It's may be that the caster is doing something to make her want you--like missing you, so the caster should be able to best advise you. That is if the spell is being done for your ex g.f.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

She said minimal contact is fine like a casual text once a week...Iam still waiting for my rune and some letter she mentioned. Hopefully will get it next week. Also I saw her recent feedback - looks like her spells are working for quite a few. Have to wait and see and also Im working with a local tantrik/astrologer from India. He will do his thing every morning and he asked me to recite few mantras everyday for exactly 108 times. He said to give 25-45 days for the spell to manifest. He charged me $15 now and the rest $50 after I see any result. I will not disclose his identity until I see any results.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Guys, i just asked for a reading from Robin and she said she would charge $2 per question...Im getting it anyhow but jus wonderin if any one has tried her readings before?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

ive heard about her caring nature, but did not try anything with her. let us know how your reading goes with her :)

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

As far as her reading - she said the same things and the timeframe is pretty much similar to shanti. Iam still waiting for my rune to be delivered. She said I need to cast an easy spell on a full moon nite for that rune to bind with my aura and help me achieve what I asked for...anyone else tryin her spells /reading?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i can attest to the caring nature of Robin. i emailed her out of curiousity, and her response (albeit short and direct) was quick and very caring. i understand that she also advises people after the spell and really takes the time to comfort her clients when they're down, reminding them not to be so hung up over what they want etc.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

@geri_ong Did you have an spell done from her?
      One thing is caring nature and good customer service and another thing is a genuine spellcaster who will at least do the spell work. Having both is a great plus and what we all look for.
      There are many pages in this forum about spellcasters who are very caring and extremely nice but their spells never manifested or they turned out to be ...., rather not to say names, that is why I asked the questions to leelee.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, its been almost 2 weeks since i have done what robin told me to with rune...honestly speaking I did not feel anything and there have been no signs or movements so far. According to her it shud take 4-5 weeks for it to work so Iam just waiting staying positive...will keep u posted!

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

tina71: i was, for a period of time, contemplating if i should go with her. i was thinking the same as you, however, a friend who went ahead with her did mention she could feel the effects when the spell was carried out, like as someone tapping on her energy. when this friend checked back the time difference of when the spell was casted, it was accurate. so perhaps, genuinity is there. effectiveness wise, can't tell yet...

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i don't understand the point of doing triple castting. shouldn't the first cast be powerful enough? her ads on ebay say that the more you buy of the same spell, the stronger it will be. does anybody have thoughts on this? i found this site.

http://www.lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com/index.html

that's great leelee you have somebody that works for you. does she do consultations to see if her spell will work for you before you buy?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

tsen, if you still come on here once in awhile, i hope everything worked out really well for you. :D

good luck all.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

oh, i'm not sure if this will throw anyone off or not, but i might add that she assured me that her customized spell ritual worked for everyone who used it when i enquired out of curiousity.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

http://shop.ebay.com/hansel_and_gretal/m.html

cheap. yet does it really work?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

i know what you mean, i was tempted to. but my gut tells me to hold off, esp. after tisha's reading. according to her site, i think the customized spell is $160?

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I purchased a spell from Robin about a week ago and just received the 'Love Rune'-which is a pebble. Thought it'd be in a form of a stone but a pebble?
      Either way, don't feel any energy yet. She also did a 'positive energy boost' spell. Don't feel it either. I am not opposed to magic by any means, in fact, I am fascinated with the subject, but a pebble? Hmm. We will see. If there are any changed, I will post back.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

I thought I just bought a damn expensive pebble! :shock:

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

And you probably did. I have paid hundreds for cheap spell cast and spirited jewelry and most of them are empty vessels, at least 80%.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

After purchasing from many many .... many sellers from ebay and online in general I stick to the fact that only about 80% are real and I still think I am being way too generous.
      I never purchased from this specific seller, but once again, she was selling books and other things until recently and it is a red flag for me based on previous experiences.

Reputation Points
      Post Thanks / Like

hmm, the only thing that makes me question is her ability to reply to all her clients really fast. that would mean she doesn't get any good sleep at all, or she's not doing any work.

however, i trust my friend when she says she could feel the energy working on hers. my friend is rather sensitive, even a reading would be sensitive enough to her.

+ Reply to Thread