+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.7witchescoven.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

I am not sure if these casters are good or not. There are reports on both the Ripoff Report, as well as Complaint's Board. The problem with that is it could be other spellcasters that are attempting to discredit, or they could be actual complaining
    clients.

There main office is Garrisonville, VA. They some times get Joshua Grey from truecurses.com to collobrate with their spellcasting, as well as a spellcaster Tatianna last name unkonwn to me. A coven is generally 13 people from my minimal understanding, so maybe the 7 is just a number they close to represent their site.?

I was wondering if anyone has sought out their services and what type of results did you get if any?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

Hi Maggie,

I had some Correspondence with them and it felt not good at all. Later I even thought they somehow put a Virus onto my PC but I can not be sure on that. But I can provide E Mails for Judgement of this Forum.

All the Best
    Timelady

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

I have a funny feeling about them, and I surely do not need a virus on my p.c. Funny now that you mention it I had 300 megabites that cleared on Privacy Mantra yeterday. Ussually the most is 5 k-to 5 mg. It could have just been a fluke, but I was attempting to show the same ips of 7witchescoven and truecurses. Makes me wonder after I read your post.

Thank you so much for responding!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie
    I am not sure if these casters are good or not. There are reports on both the Ripoff Report, as well as Complaint's Board. The problem with that is it could be other spellcasters that are attempting to discredit, or they could be actual complaining
    clients.

There main office is Garrisonville, VA. They some times get Joshua Grey from truecurses.com to collobrate with their spellcasting, as well as a spellcaster Tatianna last name unkonwn to me. A coven is generally 13 people from my minimal understanding, so maybe the 7 is just a number they close to represent their site.?

I was wondering if anyone has sought out their services and what type of results did you get if any?
    They're not for real. J Roslyn Antle is actually a guy and I doubt there are 13 of them. That much I learned from checking around on forums. Too bad it was after I paid for spells. =(

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

Thank you for responding. I'm sorry that happened to you. I have been scammed many times and know many who have, as well. Some of them spending tens of thousands dollars, in vain.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

Bananas--despite this..did you get any results?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

Isn't this the same people they were discussing in the Joshua Grey topic? Definitely they have something in common.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

That's defintely what it seems as the ips verifies the same city and the p.o. box. is close in number. I was just trying to see if anyone did get postive results with them.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

...or him, maybe I should say.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

@bananas, how do you know that he is a guy? Just curious ...
    I also had spells from them that never manifested.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

Thank you Tina, for posting about your lack of results. I"m sure nobody wants to lose more money.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

i have purchased so many spells and haunted items online that i lost count and as i read this forum i recognize so many names :!:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

Me too..it's quite embarassing for me. I guess I was desperate, but I lost count how much I spent.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.7witchescoven.com

And there you can read more about realcurses, 7witchescoven, which is also, 7witches, fantasytarot, accuastrology, and more.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: www.7witchescoven.com

Lol. Thi 7witchescoven - still sends me emails until today.

Though - I sort of knew.. in a way, it's highly possible that it is a scam.. lol.
    I was still fascinated with their free aura cleansing spell lol (which was free once you become a new member, as far as I remember, lol)

I remember taking that - for some reason. It seems it worked (or so.. I thought it did.)
    but thinking back now, maybe it was either just a coincidence or a psychological thing, lol.

+ Reply to Thread