+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bazinta voodoo services indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com -

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Question bazinta voodoo services indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com -

have you tried bazinta service.the [email:rrdz8anl]indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com[/email:rrdz8anl]-he helped someone recover is money back

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

bazinta voodoo services indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com -

its like everyone have been scammed several times here just like me and this declines the real spell caster.though few of us are not opportune to meet them in person because of the distance depending of where this real spell caster maybe residing at.a politician linked me to a spell caster in this very blog but i took it upon myself to meet this real spell caster in person not minding how much it will cost me to fly to his country because i truly need someone to help me get my life and love back into my life.
    i did not mind wasting money to fly over there than loosing money to a fake spell caster just like before.i was so excited when i met him in person and everything went perfectly okay for me .Now my man is right now at the jacuzzi waiting for me to come...you know what i mean. i am so happy because i am not going to spend the valentine alone...am so so so happy.

i really don't wish to leave my email here but i was a victim of Aisha Haadi and one Madame Boudicca
    ripped of scam.there are real spellcaster

you need a link to the spell caster that helped me -my email is [email:1ng9cv0x]jeanemorales@yahoo.com[/email:1ng9cv0x]

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

There are real spell casters that exist , its only that will get to meet the wrong ones.one will meet them,we will know them .real spell caster dont advertise themselves.spell casters are private figure and not public figures ,they are spirit on their own and you find them toughly to get them .i have been ripped off alot of money from aisha haadi and one madam boudicca.i am so ashamed to tell how much i have lost .
    though its now the past because i have gotten my lover back and valentines day was great for us. i did not mind flying abroad myself to meet the spell caster that helped me despite the fact that i was assured and guaranteed he will help me . i feel so great now

Now its time for me to bounce on the 2 fake spell caster that ripped me off my god damn earn money .i just ordered the spell caster that helped me to get me back my money from them with his powers and he has assured me he will.i am trying to gather their informations now before he cast his spells on them to finish them both.

so viewers, real spell casters do exist.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry but this sounds dodgy to me. You said that you didn't want to leave your email here, but in the next sentence you do. more proof is required before any of us will be scammed again.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@jcm
    I agree... Even the way the post is written is eerily familiar:
    "I had been scammed but found a real one and I met him in person and all my problems were solved"...

And at the "Welcome new members" thread, jeanemorales writes: "have you tried bazinta service.the [email:198p3tu8]indomitablespellcaster@yahoo.com[/email:198p3tu8]-he helped someone recover is money back."

And look at the crap that appear as testimonials on the blog that corresponds to that email:

http://bazintavoodoo.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html

With pictures too! Laughable!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@jeanemorales

I wouldn't be surprised if you were Madam Boudicca with a new alias.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

i am so happy because i am not going to spend the valentine alone...am so so so happy.
    Hmm, let me check my calendar, its 16th of Feb and You are not GOING to spend Valentines alone? Do You mean like next years???
    Seriously....
    Dear Jeanemorales, find another forum to trick people!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

what i simply meant was that i am happy i did not spend the valentine alone .i made an error on the other way round.so please dont address me that way.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

beside am not forcing anyone to believe.just sharing my experience

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ksiron-thats not a fair comment.we should learn how to respect others views here

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@jeane morales-i believe you and i know what exactly what you are talking about except that your post should have been before the vals day .i guess that's why you have been mistaken here.

i have heard of that bazinta spell service ones on media and his great works,i heard he helped in getting claude pires lover back ,a very popular journalist in the Marseilles. where you linked up with him-where did you find him? i have never heard any bad reputation about him.

could you please let us chat . you can leave me your number or better still send me an email to [email:3b4e7h83]adelparkers@yahoo.com[/email:3b4e7h83]

i truly need him to get my woman back -i will do whatever it takes.i love her.please contact me personally

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone
    As expected maxima_mazda and jeanemorales were posting from the same IP address and ... from Nigeria.
    They both have been banned and hopefully will not be back.
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

for Hope! I was wondering where were You to kick them out from here! Thank You! THese guys are just frustrating!
    Have a nice day You all!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Bazinta, Adewunmi Adeyemi, indomitablesspell caster should be added to the fakes for sure..thought I did my research on this one and darn it I got caught..he told e hed do my spell for a reasonable cost..of course i sent him the money and then he told me my partner would be dead in a week if I didnt do a health spell WHAT! he wanted $1,000 on top of what I already sent....he refused to do the spell that I paid him for...now he is saying he will refund my money...we will c

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Bazinta, indomitable spell caster, Adewunmi adeyemi...told me hed do a spell and when I sent him the money he told me my partner would be dead in a week if I didnt send him $1000..they are heartless and cruel and inhuman..you cant by into their crap..who can predict that a healthy person will die in a week..pehaps, but if it happens it was inevitable and if yousaw this why take the jobl...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Indomitable spell caster, Bazinta and Ademunmi adeyemi-all the same person...run from them..paid for a simple love spell and after he got my money told me my partner would be dead in a week if i didnt do a health spell for $1000..of course I didnt send him more money

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@inthelou Welcome to the forum.
    I am sorry to hear your experience and thank you for sharing, it will help someone not to fall for their scam, these scammers are low and have no boundaries.
    I moved all your posts about them to this topic, we try to maintain all the posts in the same topic for easier reference.
    Thank you for your cooperation
    Hope

policecombatcrime

i am a police man and i understand getting your lost love is the sweetest feeling ever and its hard having he or she away from you that why most of us takes risk of losing money at times to fake spell casters but the desire to have our lover still burn in us . i have had encounters with series of spell caster but i have never let them con me off my money. i always make sure i find out about them and datas from the spell team via email and phone who gives me genuine info about them...its really painful to read how people have been conned out of their die hard earn money. yeah i know i maltreated my woman and she left me for good for 5 years and i paid the price to genuine spell caster whom i took my time to with and now i am that happy officer again whom has learnt to treat a woman. i always fear the caster will ask me for extra fund but was amazed my imaginations where beaten off , she came to me the exact day and time i was giving with no fear of repercussions....we just all need t be careful with the kinda spell caster we are dealing with, i know the feeling when you are desperate to have your man or woman back but we just need to be smart too.

For any advise

policecombatcrime@yahoo.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by policecombatcrime View Post
    i am a police man and i understand getting your lost love is the sweetest feeling ever and its hard having he or she away from you that why most of us takes risk of losing money at times to fake spell casters but the desire to have our lover still burn in us . i have had encounters with series of spell caster but i have never let them con me off my money. i always make sure i find out about them and datas from the spell team via email and phone who gives me genuine info about them...its really painful to read how people have been conned out of their die hard earn money. yeah i know i maltreated my woman and she left me for good for 5 years and i paid the price to genuine spell caster whom i took my time to with and now i am that happy officer again whom has learnt to treat a woman. i always fear the caster will ask me for extra fund but was amazed my imaginations where beaten off , she came to me the exact day and time i was giving with no fear of repercussions....we just all need t be careful with the kinda spell caster we are dealing with, i know the feeling when you are desperate to have your man or woman back but we just need to be smart too.

For any advise

policecombatcrime@yahoo.com
    I normally do not approve this type of unregistered posts because they are just spam from scammers, but this one is clever and I think we should bring it to everyone's attention. First this post came from the UK, but I would not be surprised if they are related to someone in Nigeria.
    They are making it look like they can get your money back or protect you against scammers, it is just another scam, do not fall for it, anyone can create any email they want, but unless you have an official site from a government official you should not trust these so called scam police. Buyer be aware. This is just a trick to gain your trust and send you to their "powerful" caster

+ Reply to Thread