+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sharon - www.voodoodomme.com

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharon - www.voodoodomme.com

I've just noticed that this big scam built her own web site.
    Her name is Sharon, she used to work for http://www.planetvoodoo.com when I contacted her in September, at that time I was very desperate.
    Now she owns her own website, http://www.voodoodomme.com PLEASE GUYS STAY AWAY FROM HER, I've wasted 1300 usd and 3months time...she's very good at talking and she gives you fake hopes...she takes a lot of time for the rituals in order to get over the limit time that paypal needs refund money.
    I was desperate and I was emailing her everyday and she asked me 300 usd for reply everyday to my emails, can you believe that??? she's very means,she's not a genuine and real spell caster, she just takes advantage of people's desperation. I've payed 100usd for 2 gris gris and she never sent them to me....at the end of her "work", after 3 months of ritual, she told me that her spirits told her that i should give up the idea to get my ex back in my life,and that she could cast a spell to make me forget about my ex.I was lucky because in the meanwhile I met another guy and I forgot my ex, so i asked her for a refund and she told me that since the first day she told me that I might not get him back...wich is not true!! of course the first day she told me that I had 100% of possibility to get back my man with her "work".....
    She's a big scam artist and she's very mean, now that she built her own website she's even more dangerous...
    Guys please be carefull and STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

My deepest sympathies, Jennifer. I was so very disappointed to hear this.. and sickened at what you had to go through!! But Does this mean Denise is a scammer too?? She's written books and she just seemed so real to me; I can't stand to think she's fake as well!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

with all due respect, I feel that maybe Sharon is the only scammer at planetvoodoo because Denise (the owner of the site) has multiple blogs about her work in which she does not advertise products, but only shares knowledge. She's also an artist and has videos on youtube about how to do simple rituals. I wonder if she would go through so much trouble if she really were a scammer. I guess this is just wishful thinking, since I can't say for certain.. Again, I'm so sorry you had that awful experience with Sharon!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Denise suggested me to work with Sharon because she was busy at that moment...I contacted Denise first.
    They're very closed and they work together... from my point of view they talk too much and they advertise too much their items ( very expensive) but, when it comes to results...how many people has seen result from them???
    I can't say that Denise is a scam, but if she "works" like Sharon you will never see results,just spend a lot of money and hear a lot of stupit things...

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that both of them are very commercial and seem to push their items a lot. As for results, I haven't spoken with anyone who has used either of them, and I don't think they have testimonials on their site. I'm sort of in limbo about Denise.. She seems well-intentioned and yet so very commercial

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

And now the voodoodomme website has disappeared completely!! What could this mean? And it looks like she no longer works with planet voodoo. Maybe Denise kicked her off.. I hope that's what happened. Sharon should not be allowed to take anyone else for a ride!!!

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes..... I've also noticed that the website has disappeared completely,and that she no longer works with planet voodoo.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey "Jennifer"-I worked my butt off for you (Specific member's situation details removed by moderator)
    And I told you flat out that no spell has a 100% success rate, I always tell people 50/50. I have all of the e-mails to prove it. PayPal refused your refund request because they also have these e-mails, (Specific member's situation details removed by moderator)
    As I`d announced, I closed VoodooDomme because I`m going to school. However, I continue working with clients through numerous psychic phone lines (& I consistently make bonus money due to both my large amounts of regulars & my extended calls). "Karma" is just fine w/ me, (Threats removed by moderator)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Denise & I are still good friends, "no one mourns whatever". I made a decision to enter another field, to go to school. This was largely because I was tired of the endless psych cases I`d been confronted with. "Fix my life with a wave of the wand!!". No people, you actually have to work at this (Life) yourself. I`m still dealing with desperate people through several psychic phone services but at least they`re paying my way through school at this point. I get "war pay" for dealing with the majority of these folks. Here`s a clue-study witchcraft, divination & magick...then do your own readings & work. You will probably fail (you can`t snap your fingers & conjure the well over 25 yrs. experience that I have), but then you can blame yourself, as it should be (instead of slandering hard-working people who put their time in w/ your looney-tunes butts).

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Message received from our Newest Member VoodooDomme

SLANDER
    Sent: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm
    To: Hope
    Name: VoodooDomme
    Date: Thursday 29-Dec-11 17:41:27 GMT
    Subject: SLANDER

You have posted slander against my name on this site & I want it removed.
    PayPal found me totally in the right & I was not required to refund money to this "Jennifer".
    I proved my case by forwarding countless e-mails detailing the work I`d done for her, 2 instances of 100% SUCCESS (& grateful replies from her)....not to mention the endless answering of superfluous e-mails not intended to be part of the process (but I felt sorry for the lousy b@@@@ (vulgarities removed by moderator)(xxx). Would you like to read some of her "thank you, thank you, thank you`s"?? Or do you not care about that?
    Dear member, we do not remove member's comments unless they violate the forum rules, the owner of this forum is not responsible or liable for the individual comments made by our members.

All your posts to the forum, including this message sent to the board administrator, violate the forum rules. Feel free to read the forum rules and we appreciate it if in the future you can abide and respect them.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=405

I will quote few rules you violated:

2) Practitioners are welcome to introduce their information on the Service Advertising section or write their rebuttals and explanations in the Rebuttals Section without the need to join the forum.
    4) Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities are prohibited

Your account has been deactivated, I will approve your posts, however I have to edit the parts where you disclose personal information and threaten members of this forum.

Feel free to post your rebuttal in this section (no registration required) viewtopic.php?f=33&t=563
    Follow and respect the forum rules and everyone will be able to read your side of the story.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the latest email received from this practitioner:

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:34:42 -0500, Sharon wrote:
    > The legal team at Blue Host tells me that you are violating law my posting
    > my real legal name.
    > I`m filling their form out & you will be hearing from them soon. They give
    > you 48 hours to delete offensive material.
    > They also told me to keep all communications from you as well as records of
    > my first complaint-just in case you get wise & violate the anti-bullying &
    > anti-slander laws that Blue Host fully complies with.
    >
    > Happy New Year :)!
    >
    > Sharon
    And this is a copy of my reply :

If your problem is your legal name, you should have made the request to us to have your legal name removed from the forum.
    I will remove your last name from all the forums. The reports and experiences from members about your business and services will not be deleted, you have the right to post a rebuttal.
    However I will bring to your attention the fact that you have used and you are still using your legal name to advertise your services, so it becomes a business name, but I am in all for protecting everyone's privacy, your last name is being removed from all the forums.

Thank you for your cooperation

The SPS Review Forum

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

As a courtesy, your last name has been removed from all the forums, in few days for Google will update its content.

In this blog Sharon offers consultation and tips for spells http://conjurecandy.blogspot.com/

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Hope,

cant help but laugh, this is so funny what this Person does write.

All the Best
    Timelady

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been communicating with Sharon in few emails, I made it clear we do not want to harm anyone nor violate a real person's privacy.
    I believe she is a real person and not just a scammer hiding behind a false name, running multiple business and scamming others.

I respect her position about her privacy the same way I protect mine and all the members of this forum. I even understand her tone when she wrote to us before as she may have been mad when she found her name, I been there and I know how frustrating it is when you find bad reports about you.

In regards to Jeniffer's report, it is her experience, I can not judge who is right or wrong, I know there are two sides to each story and I am fair to everyone.

I asked Sharon to write a rebuttal (without attacks) to make it public in the forum, here is the copy of the rebuttal she emailed me:

For Public Consumption or Rebuttal:

"Jennifer" is a client who tried to scam me. She would have liked for me to perform numerous lengthy, expensive spells and counsel her on a daily basis free of charge.

I gave her a fair price for what she had done, I documented her work with photos and kept on file all of her e-mails (including many "thank you for the help!", "I got the job, thank you!" plus other such pleased messages.

When she tried to scam me by stealing my hard-earned money through a complaint to PayPal she was rejected because of the
    evidence I`d presented. That`s it, in a nutshell.

These days I work in a manner that protects me from such problems. First off, I stay away from spellwork. I have helped more people through spellwork in a professional but non-commercial manner than I have otherwise. My website was open less
    than a year but I`ve been a Witch for a lifetime.

The site was created by Denise Alvarado but I closed it when that association didn`t work for either of us.

I wasn`t making much with it & my heart was in other areas, hence my mention of going to school now.

I was also dismayed at how bizarre things had become once strangers and cash entered the picture.

One big reason I didn`t make much money with the site is because I refused the majority of spell requests.

I mean, really-"no, I can`t change the shape of your face"..."no, I can`t erase info from your computer & your boyfriend`s mind", "no, I don`t think it`s a good idea to curse your wife`s mother" & on & on.

I recognized that many people either needed to "get real" or "get a doctor" (one guy begged for a cleansing when, from what he was telling me, it was clear that he had a venereal disease of some sort) .

Denise was encouraging but because my heart is really in other areas, & because I didn`t want to end up reduced to taking advantage of people with big problems, I quit.

Now I do only readings because
    1) this can be done 100% honestly, I have many years of divinatory experience & I am an HPS &
    2) I work in a protected situation where I am known only by my own "stage name", for various psychic/tarot phone lines. These co.`s charge a fair rate & have been good for helping me with school.

Although I was snarky in another post this is the truth-if you put time in to learning a practice of spirituality & magic you will become able to do whatever it is that you need to.

You do not need to pay other people money for anything, you can even craft most of your own supplies (& the latter will boost the efficacy of your work). Still many don`t want to do this work so they hire others.

Many of these do not comply with instructions they are given, lessening their chances of success.

This was another frustrating problem for me & it`s something all of the practitioners I know complain about.

What happens then? Well, you know what happens-you get irate folks trying to get refunds, complainig "it didn`t work!". No spell is guaranteed, ethical practitioners tell you that.

They should give you a picture of your chances through pre-divination.

Anyway, after "Jennifer`s" PayPal stunt I wanted to get out, it was not long after that I closed the website. On to other things :).

Thank you & Happy New Year,

Sharon
    She states that she is not doing spells any longer and she has the right to protect her privacy. I already removed her last name from all the posts and will remove any personal information I find in the forums about her.

Please note I am doing this not because of threats or intimidation, I am not expert but I know a little about the internet privacy and freedom of speech laws.

Additionally, for scammers who go on talking bad about the forum, I do not get any payment for it, Sharon can testify to that and it will be appreciated. I never have and never will bribe anyone!

Any and all practitioners are welcome to write a rebuttal and post their part of the history, without intimidation or negative remarks. We are not to ruin good people reputation, rather expose scammers and most of them will not write any rebuttal because they can not, they rather will go on to create false reports and lies, it is their only recourse to put the forum down.

The SPS Review Forum is open to all honest and respectful rebuttals and explanations.

Hope it helps
    Hope

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously who would try "i need to use my stage name" now :lol:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharon and Denise had a big, nasty split, some of it visible online. At least, that's where I read about it. Both are caught up in weird stuff. Sharon is some sort of ongoing drama queen/victim and Denise is caught up in her own ego, a braggart who's overly proud of academic achievements. She's rude and brusque. Some of her artwork is very nice and shows talent. I wouldn't spend a dime on either one of them, if only because they both come across as unbalanced. Oddly, Denise comes across with machismo while Sharon milks the girly role as much as possible. Blech. Who wants to deal with a caster's drama?

Unregistered

Angry Re: Sharon - www.voodoodomme.com

All you have to do is read the negative review on amazon and google denise alvardo fraud or denise alvarado ripoff report to see the problems customers have as well as actual legit practitioners have against her.

santeria church.org and a a native american group both are not pleased at her appropriating culture and her bogus claims, of which noone also has seen any degrees or doctoral degrees or masters thesis or degree.

I have nothing to do with her beefs or business bustups, but I am an initiate who knows that she tells people to do things which are not legit practices and do not belong to her

She also has had many examples of people pointing out her plgarism

+ Reply to Thread