+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.bazintavoodoo.blogspot.co - Another scam

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

www.bazintavoodoo.blogspot.co - Another scam

I have been emailing two spell casters and they both seem to be truthful

The first one is from the UK. He answers all of my questions, has yet to try and intimidate me into buying nor has he given me the generic line of "someone is cursing you" (I have been told that by MANY spell casters). He says he only is payable through moneygram and wester union. I am against purchasing through western union so I was pleased to find out he is payable by moneygram.

The second spell caster is in Malaysia but he gets his materials from Nigeria. He originally wanted me to send the money to Nigeria to a store where he has ordered the materials so that when the store owner receives the payment she will send him the materials. I told him about my precautions about sending money to Nigeria and he said he understood but the store is a trustworthy provide, always gives me well conditioned supplies, prompt with delivery and very lenient with prices. But he said he was willing to allow me to send the money to him via moneygram and he will then send the money to the store himself. He did in fact send me his address in Malaysia.

I warned both spell casters in an email that if I was scammed I would report both of them to the authorities for fraud. I know for sure that you can report to the Nigeria police (if you have proof of purchase) about Nigeria scammers because it is a real crime considered 411 fraud if I'm not mistaken and it is punishable by jail time and a fine. They didn't shy away from wanting to help me, even after I informed them that I will report fraud. They both sent me assuring emails saying that they are not scammers, they want to help and that they want to do great work so I could testify to their abilities.

They both seem genuine they answer all my questions. Plus, the prices seem reason and they are willing to lower the price if you tell them you are not financially able to pay that original price. My prices went from $300 to as low as $180.

Usually when you inform a scammer that you will follow through with a fraud report if you are scammed they will usually tell you that they can no longer help you or they can't do anything for you because you are "blocked by the spirit of doubt" or they being very irritated and bagger you. Evil Eye Psqyhich badgered me and claimed that "I was never intending on purchasing" and that I was a "waste of time" just because I asked him to explain the reason for so many spells that he was suggesting.

Also be warned, that if a spell caster is suggesting various "levels" of spell and some that wear off in months, this is a scam. One, a spell is a spell, its either works fully or it doesn't work at all. Once a spell is casted, there is no "wearing off".

What do you guys think?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Coraleec

Can you share more info on the spellcasters in UK and Malaysia such as names, websites, how you found them etc?

For the Malaysian caster, do you know what type of magick he practices ie voodoo, palo mayombe etc? Frankly I find it very odd that a caster from Malaysia would purchase materials from Nigeria. South East Asia is known for its black magick and materials are usually sourced from its own countries.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@LoveProblem

To be honest, they were referred on a spell blogspot which is why I have yet to order from either of them because I know that scammers advertise themselves on those sites.

The one from the UK is named seun sowemimo from London England. He has a simple site, with only a small amount of testimonies www.bazintavoodoo.blogspot.co

The one from Malaysia is lakaye
    This is his address in Malaysia
    24 Jalan 1/125G,Taman Desa Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.Malaysia...
    Address of the store owner in Nigeria:
    Melinda Mitch Address: 28, sapele road, umujah delta state nigeria. Zipcode: 23452

The guy from Malaysia doesn't have a website.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

I became a bit more willing to purchase once I told them that I would report them for fraud. They both insisted that I would get results and they both gave me their mailing addresses afterwards.

They answer all my questions and they seem to understand my situation and wanting to assist me. Plus, the cost is a little under $200 which is fairly cheap compared to some other casters I've spoken with (all of them turned out to be complete scams)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Coraleec

The Malaysian caster sounds fishy. There are a lot of Africans in Malaysia and they are usually involved in all sorts of con jobs. I would be very wary of Lakaye.

I cant comment on the one in the UK as I cant access the site. Error message says that the page cannot be found.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Loveproblem

I suppose that is true about the Malaysian caster.

I left out the 'm' in the site its: www.bazintavoodoo.blogspot.co

Also, I just thought it was good that they didn't do like most casters and start badgering me when I informed them that I will report fraud.
    What could I email them to try and see if they're really real? I am not new to fishing out fakes because I've yet to be scammed because before I buy I do my research and I've a bit timid but I suppose I can also take advice on what I could do/say to see if they're really real.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@Coraleec,

This is just my 2 cents. I have no prior experience with http://www.bazintavoodoo.blogspot.com/ nor do I know of anyone who has.

But 3 things screamed scam to me...
    1. The blog is very new - created in Nov 2010
    2. He has an unbelievable testimonial from one Janice regarding a facial transformation work that he did for her - I do not think that this is possible
    3. The site was last updated in mid November and his profile has only been viewed 16 times. If he is that good, I am sure that word will spread like wild fire and many would be flocking to his site.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@ coraleec

Be careful, if you got these casters from the old blog, they are more likely scams.

Also do not think that the Nigerian police will do anything about the 411 fraud reports, most of the pages you report them to are also scammers and we had few members in the past being contacted by the so called "Nigerian police" with new scams.

Just few basic rules that may help you save some money:
    sending money western union or money gram - big NO NO.
    sending money to a Nigerian store or anyone in Nigeria - NO NO NO!
    Working with casters with an email address only or a web pages that look new and are free internet services - not recommendable.

Remember most scammers are happy to get anything they can get from you and many will use your feelings and fears to ask you for more money once they got you in.

Good luck in your search
    Hope it helps
    Hope
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. (Confucius)

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Coraleec, you warned the spell caster?? This is funny :shock: :lol:

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@corleec,

This sounds very similar to Fatima Espuro where you pay the store and they deliver. Then she claims to cast and demands more money for shipping etc.

Big red warning flag - please be careful as it sounds like a big time scam.

Many of us on this site have experienced similiar and been scammed hence this website to share experiences to prevent others falling prey to another scammer.

Step back and ask your inner self do you really believe this spellcastor is genuine? I sense that you have your doubts.

We are all here to support you just be careful not to be scammed.

SPSP1

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@teacup
    Yes I did warn the spell caster. To be honest, it has been a way for me to determine if they have a bit more truth in them or if they are completely fake and I am wasting my time with a money hungry scammer. In the past when I've emailed casters and told them I would follower through with fraud if I am scammed, they usually randomly either one, can no longer help me because they are no longer taking clients or two, they begin to badger me and claim they will "curse" me if I do not purchase the spell and if I report them for any reason. One caster actually told me that reporting him would do no good because he would simply "use his powerful magic to rid himself of any blame or consequences" and told me "may your situation grow worse because of your spirit of doubt".

The UK caster says he works with the Kwaskurashi spirit. I googled it and after a quick search found nothing.
    The Malaysian caster claims that he does not do black magic, that his god is Ogun that originates from the yaruba kingdom and Africa is the best place to obtain the best materials for his type of work. So yes, the Malaysian caster practices vodou (voodoo).

I am very tempted to purchase the spell from the Malaysian caster because he does seem genuine though he does get his materials from Africa.

I also thought Moneygram was okay because you could track it.
    What do you think?

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

indomitablespellcaster (bazintavoodoo) is being advertised all over blogspot, and personally i think that's a bad sign. That place is overrun by frauds.

Reputation Points
    Post Thanks / Like

@NoOneMournstheWicked

Yeah, I forgot to update on this post. Yeah, he is a scammer. And when I said I was not going to use his services he became very agitated and said I would "come crawling back" to him and my situation would get worse if I didn't order from him immediately.

The one from malaysia I just completely stopped communicating with after whatever I asked for they claimed they could do - and I asked for some pretty outrageous things.

+ Reply to Thread